main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA War Games

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    My local town was apparently the staging area for some serious Army war games today. All manner of helicopters flying everwhere and even landing here and there. Chinooks, Black Hawks, Cobras, Apaches.....you name it! It was really impressive to stand on my own porch and see them going over so low! This went on all afternoon and evening, and even for a while after it got dark. I hope they come back tomorrow, I will take pictures...

Did anyone else see this going on locally? If so, describe what you saw, it's interesting.

-Fettish :D

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I have had to sneek into a house to type this message. Can't stop long, they are looking for me.

*looks around*

Not safe. Must keep moving. Keep an eye on them for me fettish.

*hears apache and multiple ground units comming his way*

Thats it. I gotta keep moving....

*runs away*

3. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    ROTFL!!!!!!

I hear helicopters in the distance again today, but haven't seen anything yet. Maybe they will be back after all and I can take pics. It's very entertaining...

-Fettish *loves destructive stuff* :D

4. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Here's the scoop from the Dominion Post...

Local War Games

I just LOVE it.....fascinates me to no end... I'm running around the yard today with camera in hand trying to get pics. We have Chinooks going over again this afternoon...

-Fettish *is waiting for Slave I to go over as well*

ROTFL!!! :D

5. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Just be careful of the Napalm Fettish.... That stuff can burn. And DON'T touch anything shiny with skull and crossbones on it. :)

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Well, after chasing after the choppers for 3 days now, I have managed to get a few pics. Hopefully I will get better ones soon...

Chinook

Black Hawk

Cobra

7. Dark-Wolf

Dark-Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2004
    COOL!

*is a major war buff*

Too bad they didnt have any A-10 Warthogs. Those are my personal favorite plane. Nothing like riding atop a mini cannon and dropping in to say "howdy" on enemy artillery and armor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.