main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Ages

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jade_Sith, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    Well, I still have about 40 to go to match your count. I'll try my best though! :) Also, Jade told me that because we're clone commanders, if we have a squad, we can talk for it, and do its actions.

-CC-

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Can vader control the Empires armies? or at least a portion of them would make sense

3. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    im pretty sure. I mean, he is the imperial military commander. If Jade doesn't object, sure. Just don't make your fleet extravagent or too powerful.

-CC-

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i haven't done that with anything else in any other rpf's, to my knowledge. I don't mean to with this one either.

commander cody, did you look at the vile prison rpf? it looks kind of kewl

5. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    Here is my character sheet.

Name:
    Clone Commander Cody (CC 2224)

Weapon(s):
    DC-15A standard clone blaster
    Pair of DC-17 repeater hand blasters

Vehicle:
    Commands all vehicles under the callsign of the Open Circle Fleet (with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi)
    Personal command ship is the Venator-class Star Destroyer RSS Vigilance
    Personal ARC-170 with 2 other clone veterans that served with him in the beginning of the war

Force?:
    none, but has quick reflexes (clones consider to be their equivalent of the force)

Short Bio:
    Commander Cody began as any other clone soldier. He was ?born? on Kamino, and spent 10 years as a clone pupil. During the Battle of Geonosis, and several others that followed, Cody was promoted to commander. He was awarded secondary tactical and strategic command of the Open Circle Fleet, under the supreme command of Jedi Generals Skywalker and Kenobi. Since then, he has served under the two in numerous campaigns, including the Outer Rim sieges and the fight on Cato Neimodia. His most recent fight includes participation in the Battle of Coruscant, in which his fleet sustained numerous damage in response to their heroic actions.

Hope its all right Jade.

-CC-

OOC : Yes, I have checked it out. Thinking about joining. PM me if you want to discuss this again, as we should probably keep all discussions here about this RPG. No offense man.

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC, no prob Cody

you've been at this a while haven't you?

7. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Actually, not really. :) I just started about two weeks ago. :) But, I mean, I'm a fast learner.

-CC-

PS - Jade, you should probably start us off, as this is your RPG, and only you know where you want to take it. As soon as you come back from the beach, we could probably get started with the people that have posted their character sheets. Just say the word, and we're good to go. :)

8. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    yep good to go.

hey cody, i've just been at this for two days now so your senior by almost two weeks.

9. Jade_Sith

Jade_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    Name: Anakin Skywalker

Weapon(s): Blue lightsaber

Vehicle: Jedi Tie fighter i guess you could call it

Force?: Force push, pull, jump, speed, grip, and i suppose lightning

Short Bio: Anakin Skywalker is said to be the one to bring balance to the Force. He was once a slave boy living with his mother. Anakin's existence was discovered by Qui-Gon when him and his party crashed on Tatooine. Winning the Boonta Eve podrace Anakin won his freedom and was taken to Coruscant to be brought before the Jedi Council to see if he was to be trained. Being accpeted into the Jedi Order Anakin has established himself as one of the most successful Jedi Knights in the galaxy.

10. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    alright, you say the word, and we're ready. Ill PM some of the other people who signed up but haven't posted their character sheets yet. I probably won't have time to do it today, so Ill do it about 4 Central Time.

-CC-

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    same goes for me. probably done for the night, with rpf's anyways.

12. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Name: Padme Skywalker

Weapon(s): blaster

Vehicle: Naboo royal starship

Force?: no

Short Bio: Raised on Naboo, Padme became Naboo's youngest queen. At the beginning of her term, the Trade Federation tried to take over the planet. She asked for assistance from the Jedi, when she met Qui- Gon Jinn and Obi- Wan Kenobi. They had to leave Naboo and ending up getting stranded on Tatooine. There they met young Anakin Skywalker, who helped destroy the Trade Federation army and get her planet back.

When Padme's term ended the people wanted her to stay as queen but she declined and became Naboo's senator. When she came to Coruscant to vote, there was an attempt to assasinate her. Palpatine then decided that the Jedi should protect her and that is when she re-met Anakin Skywalker. Anakin protected her and they fell in love and were secretly married.

OOC: Jade_Sith, I wasn't sure what has happened in the life of Padme and Anakin so I went ahead and posted all the way up to the marriage. Just tell me if that doesn't work or when the time period is and all.

13. Jade_Sith

Jade_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    I'd like to keep the whole Anakin/Padme thing the same if you don't mind

14. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Name-Obi Wan Kenobi
    Age-30
    Weapons-blue lightsaber
    Force-Force jump, knows the force well.
    Vehicle-Jedi Starfighter
    Bio-Trained by Qui Gonn Jinn, Kenobi learned the force very well at a young age he defeated a sith then took on the responeibility of training a young boy named Anakin Skywalker.

15. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Sent people PMs. We should soon get the people that haven't posted in a while back.

-CC-

16. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    When will this start?

17. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    soon, I expect. However, like I said, Jade should post the beginning.

*waves to Jade*

COuld you begin it?

-CC-

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i'm ready and waiting. vader will crush everyone hahahaahha *coughs* to much maniacal laughter ain't all that healthy

19. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    I control thw wookies and half of the clone army.

Cody want to split the new clone army with me?

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i have the might of the imperial navy at my beck and call, unless the emperor says other wise, i think that your puny clone army will die

21. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    I will command the New Clone Fleet. And The New Clone 1st Army. And just remember we produce new clone soldiers very very fast. I also have the all the Wookies under my belt.

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    can your navy stand up to the might of the executor, not to mention the various other Im. II class star destroyers? unlikely. We also have the grand admirals, including thrawn. i laugh at your fleet. hahahaah *cough* crud i did it again.

23. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    Yes you might have larger ships but your are very old and crippling and same your your Admirals and soldiers. I on the other hand have very new and very trianed clones.

24. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    guess we'll just have to wait and see. oh did you forget, i'm a cyborg, so i don't really get old and cippled, especially with the force as my servant

25. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    Ah but as a "robot" your can not prefrom the force to it's fulliest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.