main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Ages

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jade_Sith, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    this sounds cool hold on i'll do my sheet

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    robot? i'm not a robot, i'm just a. . . what am i anyways? oh yea i'm a mechanically enhanced human. and what about thrawn, how can you call him old and decript by any means?

3. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    OOC: I'll just have to shown you Cody's and my armies.

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    Name: Reeft

Weapon(s): lightsaber

Vehicle: jedi starfighter

Force?: yes

Short Bio: Reeft was friends with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Bant, Garen Muln, and other students of the Jedi Temple. He was a student at the Temple who never got enough to eat. He was at the fight against Bruck Chun and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan won. Reeft continued his training. He was chosen as the Padawan of Binn Ibles.

5. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/voolvifmonn/img/eu_bg.jpg]
    Name: Voolvif Mon
    Species: Shistavanen Wolfman
    Homeworld: Arah asteroid belt
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Personality
    Traits: Very determined, excellent tracker
    Habits: quiet, hard to talk to
    Appearance Skin Color: dark tan
    Hair Color: brown, all around Eye Color: brown
    Clothing: brown garmet with black....ICON
    Other Attributes: agressive, ecellent sight, smell, and hearing
    Weapons: Green Lightsaber
    Starship Name: Fathom
    Class: (ep3) Jedi Starfighter
    Weapon(s): 2 laser cannons, concussion missles
    Crew: himself
    Force Sensitivity: strong
    Religion: jedi order
    Lightsaber Blade(s): 2, single lightsabers
    Color(s): green
    Handle Description(s):
    Favourite Force Abilities: force shield, force jump
    Personal History: Separated from blood relatives, the Jedi of the Old Republic era looked to each other as family, and developed trusting bonds despite strict tenets forbidding attachment. Voolvif Monn took the edict of detachment to an extreme, and stood aloof and solitary throughout his life as a Jedi. As such, he came to be regarded as a Jedi of mystery, an unapproachable enigma.
    Jedi Master Paouoish Rahhdool discovered Monn as a cubling with strong Force potential. The infant had been orphaned on a desolate world near the Arah asteroid belt. Monn's Shistavanen heritage gave him keen sense of hearing and smell, which made him an excellent tracker. As a Jedi Knight, Monn perfected the rare Jedi skill of harnessing Force energy for defense. Monn put his skills to the test during the Battle of Geonosis, from which Monn was one of the few Jedi to emerge. Having faced that trial, he ascended from the rank of Jedi Knight to Jedi Master to command troops during the Clone Wars.

6. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    That's very detailed.

I'm going to write all that my clone has.

7. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    Yes, i'll remake my character sheet as well. Also, have you read my bio Kun? I control the Open Circle Fleet, which is ultimately under the control of Anakin and Obi-wan. Yours should be under the ultimate control of Yoda, as Gree served with him. So, the Jedi would tell us where to go, and we would fight the battles. :) Hope that's okay with you, Jade. Also, Trimaj has got a point. He controls the entire Emperial Army. However, didn't you see how the stormtroopers suck? Their clone counterparts are totally better.

Republic vs. Empire
    =
    Republic Wins!!!!!!

Also, thanks for posting new members.

PS - its strange when you say cody's armies, Kun. I mean, are you referring to my character or me? :)

PPS - Finally! A clone commander that I can use for my icon! Still, not as good as a Commander Cody icon would be...

8. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    In game we still control the clone troopers the jedi just give us orders. Also, this is a RPG the jedi don't have to control us.

9. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    well, ultimately, it's up to Jade. Ill just ask him now.

*waves hand*

Jade! Over. Here! So, do the Jedi Generals give us orders, or do we just make them ourselves?

-CC-

also SaberGiett7 said he can't play. meaining, he's out.

10. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Name: Boba Fett

Weapon(s): blaster rifle, jet pack with attached rocket launcher.

Vehicle: Slave1

Force?: no

Short Bio: an unaltered clone at birth, he was made to be son of jango fett. after seeing his father die he followed in his fater's foot steps and is now a bounty hunter.

11. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    The vehicle Boba Fett piloted is the Slave I. Of you want more details on what it does, or how it flies, visit Attack of the Clones. Watch the asteroid part and such, in case you don't know.

-CC-

12. Jade_Sith

Jade_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    Well geez you guys I think we outta start this thing, or I might get some angry letters

13. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    yea 4 pages and we havnt started i almost forgot who i was playing.

14. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    you got that right Jade. :)

So, do clone commanders conrol their own armies or report to Jedi? Or, howabout we control our own armies, but if we recieve an urgent order from our leading Jedi, we are to obey immediately. Don't know if that sounds good...

-CC-

15. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    BTW, because we're starting soon, we should probablu stay on topic from now on. Also, use official phrases like "IC", "OOC", "TAG". I know I haven't been using them, but we haven't really started to play yet. If you have any questions, just PM either me or Jade, and we will answer them for you. Best wishes for a fun game!

-CC-

16. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: hey cody, you co-GM? if so kewl can't wait to finally get started on this one. i think being vader will be awsome. oh Jade do i have control of the navy and troops or do i have to check with you/sidious beore i do somehting?

17. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Read, Trimaj. :) I was appointed Co-GM in like the second page.

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i read and slightly spaced. i'm kind of tired and that was a lot of posts ago for me. head over to twin suns in the eu community if you want to know what i mean, or just check my post cound. lol

19. Jade_Sith

Feb 18, 2005
    In answer to your questions yes you control the armies under you, but the Jedi are kind your superiors you are in the backround so you rarely need their help. and yes about the Navy thing you may control them, just don't go over board with them.

20. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    Alright, when will we start?

21. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Will do Jade, will do...

Also, could you please start the opening post? Some of us are really anxious to play. :)

-CC-

22. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    Cody will you be the co-gm and play or just co-gm?

23. Jade_Sith

Feb 18, 2005
    IC:

*Orbitting Coruscant Anakin and the rest of the Open Circle Fleet find nothing of interest*

"All right, looks to be no danger, I'd say its safe to return back"

*turning around Anakin pulled his ship up next to Clone Unit CC 2224*

"Cody, there doesn't seem to be any danger, but just for security sake take the ships around once more and I'll see you back on the surface"

*contacting his mentor Obi-Wan over his ships comlink*

"Master, I'm going to be heading back, I told Cody to take the fleet around one more just in case, I'll be at Senator Amidala's chamber if you need me for anything"

*With that Anakin sped off towards the inner atmosphere of Coruscant*

TAG: Cody, Obi-Wan

24. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Wait, so you're saying I can play my favorite clone in Star Wars, and I won't play? Of coarse I'll play! I wouldn't be Co-GM otherwise, or that wouldn't be fun. I mean, Jade's playing isn't he? And he's like, the Superior GM. So, yes, to answer your question, I will play. :)

-CC-

25. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    OOC: All right so we're are ally all ways? Sice we are both Clone Commanders. Although Gree dies by Yodas saber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.