main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Ages

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jade_Sith, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Cody I will bring my fleet with yours when we fight him.

2. Jade_Sith

Jade_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    OOC:

Wow I love how no one is here

3. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    OOC: What do you mean?

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Darth Vader

After waiting a few hours Vader was ready to do something, anything. He went and contacted Thrawn again to ask something very pointerd.

As the Grand Admiral appeared as a holograph he said "What is it now Lord Vader. I am finalizing my contingencies.

"Grand Admiral, I have one very pointed question. Can we still win without that idiot Maul's forces?"

"Well Lord Vader I-"

"ADMIRAL I WANT A SIMPLE YES OR NO. IS THAT SO HARD?"

"Yes Lord Vader, we can still win. Our chances will be greatly diminished, but I think I may be able to think of something."

"Very well Admiral, do it. We attack now. I am tired of waiting. It is a waste of a perfect opportunity. We will finally crush the republic once and for all."

"Yes Lord Vader, it will be as you say. I must now go make preperations. We will leave in 2 hours, precisely. Your side of this plan has not changed. Do not mess up, or we will both pay for it very, very dearly." Stupid idiot. If only I didn't have to listen to that impatient fool. I will have to insure that we don't lose to much because of this foolishness.

"I know my part well Thrawn, make sure that you do yours." With that he cut the com and told his troops to prepare to move out."

Tag Whoever.

5. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:padme sunk into her husbands arms. It was good to have him home.

I missed you Padme.

She looked up at her husband lovingly."I missed you too Ani!So much."

They sat on the couch.

"Well patrolling the obrbit with Obi-Wan and Cody we haven't picked anything up yet, but still I feel something distant in the Force, I shall have to bring it before Master Yoda and the Council and see if they can discover anything"

She thought for a moment. Yes Yoda would be able to figure it out. He seemed to be able to figure anything out.

He pulled her close.

"I fear there may be an attack on the Republic"

Padme looked up at him again. Yes others have been fearing that too.

"What makes you think that? Who would attack the Republic? Oh, Ani, I hate living in fear like this."She leaned in closer to him. he would protect her and make her feel safe.

Tag:anakin, whoever

6. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : sure Kun.

"Very well Admiral, do it. We attack now. I am tired of waiting. It is a waste of a perfect opportunity. We will finally crush the republic once and for all."

Yes!!! Finally!!!! :):):):)

-CC-

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: How'm I doing so far?

liked that one huh cody.

8. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    well, yeah, because my clones will finally kick your butt!

9. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    IC: General Gree

*As Gree watched the holocaster on the shiped that showed the battle at hand he noticed that rebelion would not end with out total defeat.

" Captian, inform the ground troops to mobilzie the SPHA-Ts."

---"Will do sir."

*As Gree watched the SPHA-Ts fire on the Rebel strong poit he saw the rebels run out of their hiding and became easy targets for the Republic attack gunships.

---"General the battle is growing to a end, and we will hunt down any remenats of the rebels.

" Sergant were are the ARC troopers?"

---"They are currently hunting down the Rebel leaders and destroy ammo dumps."

"Captian Mathis do you have the location of the Imperial Fleet?"

---"Sir, that will take me a while but I will get to it."

*Gree left to connact his Wookie friend Tarfful.

"Trooper open conntact with General Tarfful."

---"Yes sir."

"General Tafful how goes the product of your military?"

IC: Tafful

"Very good Gree, Chewbacca has created a whole second army.

IC: Gree

"What are you plans for an Air Squadron?"

IC:Tafful

"We are planning to gather all the tribes to build a massive fleet. Merumeru is trianing his men on one of the Cruisers that you gave us. Most Wookies are not please of this because of the trees we will have to cut down to build factories."

"Tafful, I will send 100 clone engineers to build under ground factories and you may keep them for as long as you want.'

IC: Tafful

"Thank you, thank you very much."

*As the transmission ended Gree sent a message to Comannder Cody that orderedCody tosend 100 Clone engineers to Kashyyyk so that they could build a Naval Fleet to help the battle agianst the Imperials.

TAG: Cody

10. Jade_Sith

Jade_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    IC:

*Staring out the window towards the many tall buildings of Coruscant ANakin then turned back to Padme*

"I promise you that I will never let harm come to you Padme, I will protect you always"

*With that Anakin got up from the couch and walked towards his ship to that was docked at the balcony*

"I'm going to speak with Master Yoda on what I should do, I will return"

TAG: Padme, whoever else

11. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about absence >.<

IC: Sidious- His palace

Having tried and failed to reach Maul, Sidious raised Vader on his Comm Link, Trying to keep any note of annoyance or worry about what Maul was doing out of his voice he spoke to is Apprentice, "Lord Vader, What is the situation? I have been unable to reach Lord Maul."
    The Emporer summoned in the dark side of the Force to hide his feelings. Vader did not need to know how anxious he was at that time. Usually he tried to keep a very tight leash on Darth Maul, but it seemed the Zabrak had managed to chew through it in this instance.

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn

The aged Jedi Knight sat alone in the room of a thousand fountains, the apprentices were all in class, the masters in council, and most of the knights off on patrol.
    Normally Qui-Gon loved the time he could spend alone in meditation, but something was troubling him.
    Qui-Gon Jinn found himself pacing through the beautiful temple, not sure of what to do at that time.

Tag: Vader. Anyone.

12. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    OOC: I'm updating what Gree has and here it is:

Ships: 12 Republic Assualt Ship: [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/republicassaultship/img/movie_bg.jpg]

125 V-19: [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/v19torrent/img/eu_bg.jpg]

200 ARH-170: [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/arc170fighter/img/movie_bg.jpg]

325 Republic Attack Gunship [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/republicgunship/img/movie_bg.jpg]

250 AT-TE [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atte/img/movie_bg.jpg]

150 SPHA-T [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/sphat/img/movie_bg.jpg]

5 Republic Cruiser [image=http://giochiguerrestellari.andromedafree.it/episodio1/veicolo-robot/RepublicCruiser.jpg]

Soldiers: Commands a total of 50,000 and 13 ARC Troopers

13. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Darth Vader

Finally the Emperor has summoned me, Vader thanks as he walks down the coridor of the ship to the holonet reciever. He activates the reciever and kneels, "What is thy bidding my master?" in his usual gruff voice.

"Lord Vader, What is the situation? I have been unable to reach Lord Maul."

"I have commanded Grand Admiral Thrawn to carry out the assault. If you are not pleased then I will contact him and postpone our departure."

Tag Sidious

OCC: don't worry about it,

14. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005

*As Gree recived the news that the rebelion had been extinguied he was gald that their Rothana factories were back in there full control he left to tell Cody the news.

"General Cody I have re-taken Rothana our fatories are safe for now I have ordered Commander Bly(CC-5052)to Put half of his forces there to they are now there permantly to gaurd the planet. Bly will be created more troopers to replace the others. Also, I'm moving Commander Bacara (CC-1138)to the Republics' Capitol to prevent any rebelions. After order 66 I beleive anything could happen. Do you have any other thoughts?"

TAG: Cody

15. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Kun, just to let you know, Gree wasn't the Republican Military Commander. You can't actually command other clone "commanders" what to do. They have their own fleets to worry about. You can only command the units in your fleet. Also, Commander Gree was not a full-military commander. He was a special ops commander, who was in charge of a unit the specialized in alien study. That's why they got placed on many alien planets. They adapted fast and where extremely deadly. He only assumed second-in-command on Kashyyyk because there was no other higher rank there, plus it was his unit Yoda took. Just to let you know, as a heads up. :)

For a guy who works on the databanks, you sure could catch up on a lot :) :) :)

16. Mukiruh

May 22, 2005
    IC: Sidious

"That is fine my friend." The Emporer turned his back to his apprentice, and then said, almost as an after thought, "If you happen to see our friend, Darth Maul, before I do. Remind him of his place."
    With that the Emporer turned of the communicator and crossed his room to look out the window.
    Lord Maul...Why must you be a constant regret to me?

17. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC:"I promise you that I will never let harm come to you Padme, I will protect you always"

Padme looked at him again. He was so gentle and kind, but yet right now he seemed distant. She was going to say something when he stood up and started going towards his ship.

"I'm going to speak with Master Yoda on what I should do, I will return"

"Ani! I love you!"

With that she turned and started to head back into the room. She turned and watched him leave.

Tag:Anakin and whoever

18. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    OOC: Cody I know what he is and what he does. To remind you this is a RPG, "Role Playing Forum." It doesn't have to be just like the movies and stories. I just like Gree because he has cammo and his name is awesome.

19. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Vader

"That is fine my friend." The Emporer turned his back to his apprentice, and then said, almost as an after thought, "If you happen to see our friend, Darth Maul, before I do. Remind him of his place."
    With that the Emporer turned of the communicator

I'm glad the Emperor thinks all is going well,he thought as he rose, because I am not so sure. What in the seven hells is Maul doing.

Heading back to his chamber he decides to make a slight detour to the bridge. "Captain Needa, how much longer until departure?"

IC:Needa

Crud, why does he always show up at times like this? "We are running slightly behind schedule Lord Vader, there was a slight mishap with one of the Captains, I believe it was Kellon on the Destroyer, but it is being taken care of even as we speek. I took the liberty to send Grand Admiral Thrawn our updated time table. . . I hope you approve?"

IC: Vader

Staring at Needa while he gave his report he could tell the man was completely uncomfortable. That was good. Fear inspired people to do things more efficiently. "That is accpetable, barely. Kellon will be punished, do not doubt it. We will meet this time table. I will have no more failures." With that he turned to leave.

IC: Needa

"Very good Lord Vader." to his departing back. Well I asked for this assignment, and I knew it had the highest turn over rate in the Imperial Navy, I just was stupid enough to think I could last longer. I think I may have made a mistake. . .

"You heard Lord Vader, get a move on."

Forty-five minutes, maybe less and we'll be on our way. If that idiot Maul causes us to lose this battle he will pay dearly for it. I promise this.

Tag SIDIOUS

20. General_Xenon

General_Xenon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: Whoopsees. Thought I was Maul for a second.

IC: General Grevious

Meanwhile on his ship, General Grievous was in the middle of what was going to become a huge war zone. Greviou commanding his seperatist pilots and making sure everything was going according to plan. "I do not Want to upset the Sith. We all need to pick up the slack from Maul who Ive heard, hasnt reported from Mustafar for over 3 days now."

Capitan Droid: "Sir everything is going to plan. you may relax. Our fores are in position and we will make sure any enemy forces in te area will be quickly subdued.

Grevious: "Excellent, I want you to tell me if you catch anything on th radar. If any enemes wander into the area I want to watch them getting Blown out of space."

Capitan: "Excellent sir."

Grevious turns away laughing and coughing a bit into other sections of his star ship.

Later..

Grievous standsinfrot of his hologram, transmitter. Sideous is listening to good and bad news from Grevious.

Grevious: (bows) "My Lord. I am pleased to inform you that I Have my troops placed the way you told me."

"And if this is the point that you predicted that would be the war. Then we will have a high advantage. Concealed, ready to strike on first oppertunity."

"But one problem is that a large peice of my plan involved Mauls forces, and with Mauls abesence leaving my plan with a hole, I am unsue of the fll power of what I have to work with with my handfull of star fighters."

to be continued... (the conversation)

Tag: Anyone, Sideous

21. Mukiruh

May 22, 2005
    IC: Sidious

Sidious crushed the small glass he had in his hands, "Commence with your strike. If you fail, no that it will be on Mauls head. and General, As i told my good friend Darth Vader, if you happen to see Maul before me, make sure he is...reprimanded for his offense, the degree is up to you. Make sure there is some of him left to speak to me though. If he happens to show up before the battle, make sure he has a starship on the front line."
    Sidious turned off his communicator for the second time, filled with anger at the idiot Zabrak. Everything seems to hinge on the Zabrak. I will not make that mistake again.

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Vader.

I wonder if Grievious is ready or not, he is quite possibly the only one other than the emperor that i respect. Maybe Thrawn, but that depends on wether or not we win this battle.

Calling to Captain Needa "Captain, get me General Grievious. I need to talk to him for a minute. And if it is possible Grand Admiral Thrawn as well."

"Yes Lord Vader, I will have them momentarily." Why did I ever take this post? he wonders as he goes to get the link ready.

While waiting for the holonet to connect he considers how the situation has changed over the years. With the republic not being destroyed the way the Emperor had forseen his trust in the Emperor's forsight had been greatly damaged.

"Lord Vader, we have the Grand Admiral on the line. We hope to have the General on soon." Please don't kill me for not having them both yet.

"Thank you Needa, you have been performing your duties well. I will reward you after this battel, should you make a very large contribution."

"Thank you my lord. I will strive to deserve it. I will have the General momentarily." Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. Walks away to get General Grievious on the line.

It's amazing how well fear coupled with the promise of a reward can spur people. I wonder why. . . "Admiral Thrawn, we are waiting for General Grievous to join us before we begin our discussion. Thirty minutes to launch. What do you think of our chances?"

IC: Thrawn

Idiot. They are no different. Grievious droids may help but not enough. We need Maul, but he seems to have disappeared. "Well Lord Vader, they are about what they were before. It will not be easy."

"Sorry to interupt my lord, but we have the General on the line."

"Thank you Needa, go back to your post and be sure that we are ready to leave at the appointed time. I will not accept failure in this."

"Yes my lord. It will be done as you say." As he leave, I'm sure glad I'm not Darth Maul right now, and I wouldn't want to be in on that discussion even if I were the Emperor.

"Well General Grievious, are you prepared for your assault?"

TAG GRIEVIOUS

OCC: Could i possibly be Thrawn as well?

23. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: General Grevious

General Grevious connects to vaders channel...

Grevious: "Lord Vader a pleasant surprise I must say. I was not expecting another contact until the war had begun. But to anwser the question, yes My small collection is in place, My Droids ready to attack on demand."

Grevious: "If We lose this conflict It will be the ignorant anscence of Darth Maul. He knew full well to be here, for on my own my troops are small, and my bodyguards are of no use in space."

Grevious: " I am waiting for the order."
    --------------------

Tag Vader

24. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: I didnt make a character sheet so i thought i would get it out f the way.

General Grevious
    Weapons: 4 lightsabers (various colors), blaster
    Vehicle: Sith Capitol Ship
    Force: None
    other: Magnetized feet

Bio
    General Grevious became known as an apprentice of the Sith Lord Count Dooku. General grevious, an excellent tactitionist, can make excellent moves wit even the smallest amount of troops. Grevious is also dangerous in close combat. Grevious can wield 4 lightsabers at once, making blocking a hard thing, and can evn wield lightsabers and grab you with his feet. Grevious was the one who put the Jedi in a bad position by capturing palpatine (The Emperor) and luring Anakin and Obi-Wan into a trap that almost cost them thier lives. Grevious is still alive and ticking, ready for the onslaught on the remaining republic defenders.

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: i should have a post by tonite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.