main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Ages

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jade_Sith, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    ummm, I don't think so. Anyway, scan to like page 2 or 3 to find the character sheet. Then PM it to me for approval. Jade has been gone for a while now...

BTW, im the Co-GM, and let me welcome you to this wonderful RPG developed by Jade_Sith

Who would you like to be anyway?

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: could they just take over darth maul?

3. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: Commander Gree

"Captian, howmch longer can we hold out?"

---"Not even a day more!"

"Prepare the ARC trooper to board the Executor and destro it."

---"Yes sir."

*As Gree saw he was utterly defeated all he was thinking about was saving Cody who was the last line of defence for Courasant.

"Call all fighters backs!"

---"Yes sir."

"Oh God how could this happen!"

---"Sir, if the Executor notices us they will blow us apart!"

"Exatally, that will give Cody enough time..."

"Send out the Revenger in the middle of all the Star Destoryers. There they will do very much damage and then unlease all of our ARC-170s and hope to God that will turn the Imperials back."

---"Consider it done General."

*Gree contacted Cody.

"Cody how are your ships doing? I'm going to send they Attack Cruiser Revenger in the middle of all the Star Destroyers and unlease all of my and Admiral Neyos ARC-170s to attack the center of their fleet this will give you a change to re-prepare to counter attack. Gree out-"

TAG: Cody

4. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    OCC: i would like to be Odd Ball is he avalable

5. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : yep, sure is. Send me the character sheet via PM for approval. Also, Kun, Trimaj, ill have my post up tomorrow morning (around 10 AM Central), so kust wait for me, okay?

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Vader

The Dark Lord of the Sith watched as the republic started to launch ARC-170s towards his and the Grand Admirals Fleets. "Captain send all of our remaining Defenders to take out those ARCs, we can't have any of them boarding our ships." "Yes Lord Vader, we have an incoming communiqué from General Grievous." "Put him on." As Darth Vader waited to hear from the General he continued to watch the battle. Seeing that his Defenders were tearing up the ARCs he wasn?t to very worried about the situation.

"I expect your conquest is going well over the republic, 100 of my Droid Star fighters should be there to assist you momentarilly."

?Yes General Things are going very well. Your star fighters will be very useful. Send them to patrol our parimeter so that no fighters can enter our space." With that he cut the com. Turning back to the view port he noticed a ship that hadn?t been there before coming towards his fleet, particularly towards the Executor, as it was in the middle of his fleet. He figured that the Republic would have a nasty surprise in there. ?Captain Needa, order all remaining destroyers to fire upon that ship entering our immediate area. I don?t want it to reach the Executor.? ?Yes my Lord, it will be done my Lord.? As Needa walked away the Dark Lord of the Sith had a distinctly bad feeling about this.

IC: Thrawn

Thrawn saw the ARCs on their way and put a direct call to every ship left in his fleet. ?This is Grand Admiral Thrawn, all remaining vessels are to turn your fighter launching bays towards the incoming ARCs, on my order launch a quarter of our TIE Defenders.? As Thrawn waited he allowed himself a small smirk, knowing that his pilots had been trained better than Vader?s, and he knew that was bothering the Dark Lord more than anything else. As the ARCs closed in Thrawn said ?Alright, launch fighters.? As he watched the ARCs were torn to pieces by the superior Defenders. They never really had a chance.

TAG GRIEVIOUS, CODY

OOC: Don't worry Cody, we're on hold til you get back

7. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    IC : CC 2224

OOC : Since this was considered to be godmodding, I will post a newer version tomorrow. Sorry about this.

TAG : ANYONE

8. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: you know cody, thats the third thing that you've done that would have been almost impossible to do in the middle of a war zone. that is kinda what would be considered godmoding, hut hey, its all good.

i however do have a response, and i won't lose much either. lol. now none of your ships have shields. ahhahahahhahahgh

EDIT: how did i lose that last almsot 100 ships? i had destroyed everything that gree sent at me before they got to me, and you forgot that i had my fleet split, so only one should be that decimated, the other shouldn't be that bad off. never mind though. i just have one request. don't do something that impossible again. it would take days to get all of those shield generators onto a single ship, just like the thing with the ground artillary. as well as the thing with the supply depots. you did that after i had gotten there. that would have taken at least a day. just thought i'd let you know the logistics just so you can get better at it. good idea though

9. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : Sorry, ill post a newer version tomorrow. Gree, keep that message secure. Also, about the supply stations, short hyperspace jumps don't require a lot of time. :)

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: that isn't what i was talking about. i was talking about the prep to acutally do it. you can keep that one if you want. as i said i already have a plan for that one.

oh just so you know, i'm not mad at all, or even irritated. i just want to help you understand what i've seen, and understood to be generally accepted courses of action. i basically want to help you get better at this. kewl?

11. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    OOC : we're cool, and always was with you. :) I just want to help everyone have a fun time here, and if my post was godmodding, I will just have it take over a longer period of time. Just wait for tomorrow, and ill have a post.

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i said i actually want that one cody. i like it. and i have a response. i'll have it in a min. oh i assume that since i have been i can be grand admiral thrawn as well?

13. General_Xenon

General_Xenon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    The Seperatist Rebel conflict...

The mine field was long since cleared by Grievouss cannons, The Rebels were barely hanging on.

But In a act of last chance The Rebels flung thier ships and dwindled Grievouss Numbers.

(Over com-Link)

IC: Grievous

"Retreat regroup and attack in Attack pattern alpha."

---

The Star Fighters came around in a triangle formation and Shot down the Remaining Rebel Ships.

with The Rebels Gone, Grievous Turned his attention to the republic.

"Launch the rest of the fighters, we will win this war by brute force."

-----
    The Fighters launched and the remaining forces already flying went towards the Bigger conflict.

Grievous's Capitol ship turned and began its movement to the war. It moved at a much slower rate than the fighters so they arrived first.

Grievous still commanded 325 starfighters not counting the ones sent earlier.

Grievous entered the war ass his starfighers began thier assault, With The Rebels gone, he could now focus on the bigger picture.

Activates Com-Link....

"Grand Admral Thrawn, Lord Vader I have dispatched the Rebel Forces, My fighters are under your controls for the time being, My Capitol ship will provide support under my command."

(Continue Conversation Vader)

Tag: Vader/Thrawn, Republic (Cody/Gree)

14. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for double posting.

(In the last post, I didnt catch this in time, by @$$ I meant as.

I am VERY sorry Im ot meaning to post anything Bad...)

15. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    OOC: Cody your not very experienced in RPGing are you. How new are you to this?

16. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry couldn't get it up last night. i'll have it later today. no offense taken xenon, it happens to everyone. its just a typo

17. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC: I PM my char sheet but changed the part you told me to.

TAG: -Commander_Cody-

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i'll have it tommorrow, life got in my way.

19. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry for the double post, but here it is. . .

As the Grand Admiral watched the Republic putting all of their shields on one ship he knew the answer immidiatly. "Get me LOrd Vader now, we have to take advantage of this as quickly as possible." Looking out over his remaining ships he was not pleased with the losses. They would have to do better next time.

IC: Needa

"Lord Vader, Grand Admrial Thrawn would like to speak with you, he's on the line now."

Ignoring Needa and heading over to the com he responded "Yes Admiral, what is it?"

IC:Thrawn

"Well Lord Vader I would assume that you have been watching the Republic go about their preparations for this last ditch effortm well they are about to die. We will have to sacrifice a ship to destroyer that super shielded vessel, but I don't really forsee a problem. What I need you to do however is go and take on the other ships now, so that they can't get under the planets shields."

"Your plan is sound Admiral, and I will carry it out." As he cut the come Vader was seething that Thrawn thought he could tell him what to do. "Captain, get after those other ships now. Admiral Thrawn has a surprise for that super ship now." Watching as his 37 remaining vessels started to move towards the Republics remaining three, he knew that they would catch them.

Watching as the super ship started to come towards the remains of his fleet he ordered "Tell the commander of the Dauntless to ram that ship. The sheer mass will destroy it. I am sorry that we will have to lose him since he had survived up to this point. He was good commander." Watching as his orders were carried out the Dauntless started to move towards the super shielded ship. He watched up to the point of collision and the disintigration of both ships. The sheer mass of the Imperial Star Destroyer had collapsed the shields around the Venator class ship. And now the Republic only had two and a half ships left.

IC: Vader as he approched the three remaining ships he gave the order to open fire. Watching the Republic run like the cowards they were proved that Vader was on the right side. He couldn't stand weakness. That is why Darth Mauls failure to show up irked him so much. As one and then the other of the two republic ships went down and left only the flag ship being all that remained. Or what was left of it. "Tractor beam that ship along side the Executor. I want to capture their commander alive." As the tractor beams locked on the Republics flag ship started to come back. With only commander Gree and Cody's ships being all that was left Vader really didn't know what the Republic was going to do.

TAG: GREE, CODY

OOC:hope you like it cody. [face_skull] told you i had a response

20. -Commander_Cody-

Mar 17, 2005
    okay, okay, ill post tomorrow, as my internet got disconnected for a while. Guy didn't come to fix it until now. Cya later.

21. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:hey cody,i sent in a char. sheet to you on PM,when you approve it can you post it on here?

22. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:here is my char sheet

Name: Darth Laxon

Weapon(s): Crimson Blade lightsaber

Vehicle: Sith Starfighter

Force?: Yes,dark side

Short Bio: He was born as a Sith.He quickly filled up with anger and hatred and greed.Now he seeks to destroy all Jedi. He had no control over what he was as to jedi or sith because he was too young to tell the difference.But he grew to hate the jedi as it was the sith way.

IC:Darth Laxon stood on a platform high above the firey pits in Mustafar.He imagined Jedi burning in that pit.He was anxious to see how the battle was going so he sent a hologram to Darth Sidious and said"Darth Sidious,how is the battle going? are we crushing the rebel and republic scum?".

23. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    General Grievous activates the com-link, Both Vader and the Grand Admiral appeared.

"I am sorry If I am interuppting, I am requessting Permission to leave the ship, I have a Plan.

Tag: Vader/Thrawn, Cody/Gree (You know whats comin, Trimaj does anyways)

24. General_Xenon

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: Couldnt one of the new people Just take over as Darth Maul, Please, SOMEBODY!!!

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: why don't you xenon? take over darth mau, i mean. it would make things a little bit of over kill for the time being, but hey why not.

Hearing theat Grievious had a plan over the comline Vader thought about it for a moment, "Grand Admiral Thrawn, what do you think about the Generals plan?"

Thinking for a minute, "General that will be our back up plan for the moment, we seem to have the Vigilance almost along side the Executor, helpless i might add. We should wait on that to see if the Republic can think of something else for the time being. If they do then plan Xenon goes in to action immediatly."

Listening to Thrawn, for once he couldn't find anything to disagree with. "I agree with the Grand Admiral for the time being, get into position to execute plan Xenon if, and when the time comes."

TAG Grievious, COdy Gree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.