main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive War of the Dragon riders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by loneclonehunter, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    OOC: I'm still here. However, I forgot that I was tagged.

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Weell answer GUNNY!!

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I'm also being waited on. I can't do it now but I will get something up soon.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Frash Tuc

Frash noticed that a familiar rider with a huge black dragon was approaching him. Greetings, Frash Tuc. What is new? asked Vendars, a fellow Brimstone Rider.

"Nothing new that is of importance," Frash replied. "We're both killing off Order riders at a fantastic pace. However," he added, "they are really pesky devils. We should finish them off, because if we don't, they'll come back in stronger numbers and defeat us."

TAG: Amndrag

5. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC Vendars

"Nothing new that is of importance. We're both killing off Order riders at a fantastic pace. However they are really pesky devils. We should finish them off, because if we don't, they'll come back in stronger numbers and defeat us."

Vendars nodded. The elf scratched his neck only for a second. Then he said, "Tell all our riders to group behind me, we are going to soar up into the clouds and then srike down at the 'false' riders from above."

TAG: Gunny

6. Yun_User

Yun_User Jedi Knight

Jun 12, 2008
    IC: Thordin & Saphira

Thordin noticed another rider floating next to Frash. The odds were not in his favor, but he had the advantage of surprise. Thordin sent off a message to the generals on the ground ordering a full retreat. The battle was over, too many people were dying. They needed to recover their strength, and prepare for the next battle.

Thordin strapped his arms to the saddle, and braced himself for impact. Thordin opened his mind, and attack Frash's mind the moment Saphira collided with Inferno. As one the two of them attack the minds of both rider and dragon.

Thordin concentrated on breaking through Frash's barriers, while Saphira clawed, and bit at the other Dragon. Her thoughts were wild and ravenous. <"Murderer, Traitor, Disgracer, Egg breaker."> Her insults, and oaths of what torturous things she would do to him continued. She was in a fury of anger, a blood lust of hatred for traitors, murderers.

Tag: Gunny.

7. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: GUNNY, BATTER UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.