main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies- An RA/GE/YVMF RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budaki

budaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2001
    Charth's beeper let off a low pitched whine. He grabbed the device and read the message. He immeadiatley headed towards his Holonet transciever. He activated the device, accessing the waiting call. The holographic image of budaki stood before him.

"My lord," he said. "What is thy bidding?"

"My meeting with the Grand Admiral did not produce favorible results."

"I see my master, so what are we to do?"

"We are to continue as planned, we will restore the Sith Order, with or without the approval of the Empire."

"Will we still maintain our loyalty to them my Lord?"

"Yes...yes...In time, they will see our...necessity."

"Master, i have felt a presence near by."

"A Jedi?"

"I believe so."

Budaki's brow furled, "Kill him quickly."

"Yes my master."

"I will be returning to Yavin 4 shortly, until then." The image faded...

2. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    YOU, Jace, are a Yuzzie. You will realize this when I, personally, kill you.

3. Charth_Maul

Charth_Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2001
    (Budaki, I would appreciate it if you would not post as me in the future, simply as I want to say what I want to say. And I don't want to really consider you my Master- After all, I am the Sith High Priest. But we can discuss that later. Thanks. ;) )

The Lord stood once again, irritated by his distraction. He picked up his comlink and found it was budaki. After conversating the Dark Lord, he again put his comlink away.

Kill him quickly... Were one of his last words.

The Sith High Priest, Lord Charth Maul frowned. I thought we were at neutral status with the Jedi? Oh well. If this Jedi wishes to approach me, I shall do what's neccessary. That's all. Charth Maul thought to himself.

He was disturbed again by this Jedi presence, and frowned once more. Charth Maul was never a very nervous or alert type of person. When something like this occured, he didn't go frantic over it. He simply sat down once more and thought about his conversation with budaki. For now, we must continue to restore the New Sith Order... Budaki had stated.

In time... Charth Maul thought. He closed down his mind, and again entered his deep meditation. Whatever were to come his way, he would take care of it.

And for the next hour, his mind was in total silence... and total peace...

4. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Not likely, Fluke, as I would never allow myself to be killed.

And if I did, it would be by Mitthy or Jello, not some lowly Infidel.

5. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    ((Charth_Maul isn't Yavin 4 a Rebel-controlled world? Don't know how you got down there...

And, AdmiralZaarin, the Deadly Surf is NOT at Bakura.))

IC:
    High General Warlord Ken looked up as his pitable "fleet" of 8 Corvettes and 6 Gunships pulled from Hoth, Malestare and Eriadu came out of hyperspace amid a chaotic space battle. To his right were 3 formidable-looking Mark II Imperial Star Destroyers pounding away at the defending cruisers. Arrayed around it were numerous support craft including Strike Cruisers and Assault Frigates. ((AdmiralZaarin what the hell are Assault Frigates?))

((Btw who's at Bakura for the Rebels?))

"Ensign key me a tactical comm frequency."

"Yes, sir."

Ken tapped his comlink. "All Rebels, this is High General Ken. I don't have much with me, just 8 Corvettes and 6 Gunships, but I'll do my best. My ships will join up with you after I land my ground troops. Ken out." Ken cursed as his fleet began to descend, and he began to key up a call for Vice Admiral Cast...

((Btw does anyone know how long it takes for a Class One hyperdrive to travel from Eriadu to Bakura?))

6. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    ((Well, can you name one of the MC80as at Bakura? I'll edit my earlier post to match, ok? And don't forget about the rest of my assault fleet ;)))

7. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    Getting on the planet would not be too difficult. I would simply be in a small one-manned ship with most likely some sort of cloaking device. (Or any other stealth system.)

Then once on the planet, I would go to the Sith Temple that I'm at now. Yavin 4 isn't like Earth where everything's populated. I'd be a place where there are not Rebels or other societies. I'd be far out in the jungle where nobody would bother to look or live.

Would that explain it a bit more?

8. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    ((Kay Charth, i am used to people posting others responses when they RPing to shorten the conversation, but since here we do not play that way, i will not. Also, about the Jedi, he is snooping, which is an agressive action, therefore violating our neutrality pact. He can be considered a threat. Oh and as for not considering me a master, if you notice the rank system of the NSO, the Dark Lord is higher than the High Priest. Granted that we are essentialy equal, the Dark Lord runs the whole shindig, so Master is a term of respect))

9. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    *Warmaster Jace Halycron knew the ludicy in attacking a planet of which you had no intelligence regarding defense strength, but paid it no mind. After Chandrila, Jace had lost respect.*

*In a bold attack at the library world of Obrao-Skai, would lift that respect by leaps and bounds, as well as the attacks at other planets nearby.*

*Jace thought to himself,* I hate having to rely on Infidel contacts. Especially contacts who would trade their brothers in to us. That thought reminded him of the Imperials newest weapon, their new Jeedai. These Jeedai did not value life the way other Jeedai did, instead following some dark order they belive in.*

*Jace looked out the viewport as his fleet leapt into hyperspace, en route to Obrao-Skai*

10. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    OOC: Can someone clarify something for me. Lately lots of people say not to rp as them. however in times past i have seen people have conversations with others.

Is it the fact that i start the scene on a person other than myself?

11. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    You'll need to play some people sometimes, because lets face it, its impossible to play a RP without encountering somebody at least once.

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Now that I have caught up with the Rp. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE IMPERIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls*

I'm gonna make this a quicky since Im behind.

IC:

High General Mitth glanced up at his now beeping holocomm and wondered who would be calling him at this hour. He rubbed Morpheus from his eyes and sat up in his bunk of The Silent Wolf, he stretched a hand outward and clicked on the holocomm.

To his surprise, the image of Grand Admiral Jello appeared. He listened intently to the Admiral's words and nodded once he understood his new orders. He clicked the holocomm off and spoke: "Lights."

The Bunk Room was illuminated quickly by two florescent lights in the ceiling and it was enough to blind him momentarily as his eyes were not accustomed to the bright lighting. He blinked and stood to get dressed.

"Shall I set course for Odyssey, General?" The computer humanized voice of CEIM asked from everywhere.

"Yes, but first hook up with the Sapphire Gold." He ordered as he slipped into his trousers and shirt. "Inform Virus and Pyro to transfer over here."

"Yes, General." CEIM fell silent and the whine of the engines thrummed to life as the Chiss freighter moved to link up with its sister ship the Sapphire Gold. Mitth finished dressing by the time the ships finished their link up and was out the bunk when the airlock nearby hissed open and Virus bounded through the door.

"Something up, boss?" The young Imperial asked.

"Better be worth waking me up in three in the morning." Mitth heard Pryo complain on the other side of Virus.

"I'll explain on the way to Kothlis once we've boarded Odyssey." Mitth received a confused look from his two subordinates, but he ignored them and walked into the cockpit.

"General, we have clearance to dock." CEIM reported after talking to Odyssey's communications officer. Mitth gestured with a hand and The Silent Wolf, after undocking from its sister ship, sped toward the Imperial Star Destroyer. Soon they landed in the main hanger where they were met with a greeting party.

Mitth strode down the ramp with his two subordinates behind him. Infront of him, the Captain of Odyssey saluted and greeted the High General. "Welcome aboard, sir."

Mitth said nothing and the Captain cleared his throat nervously. "Ah, right. Well, shall we head to our destination, General?"

"As soon as possible. The sooner I get this over with the faster I can resume the hunt." Mitth replied as they strode down the corridors of the ship.

"Huh?"

"The General has chosen a target to hunt." Pyro answered the unspoken question. "He lives to his name sake. Once he gets a scent, he never deters until he has caught or killed the target."

"Only exception is the Supreme Commander." Virus added and Mitth grunted.
    -------------------------

"We'll be reverting to real space in two minutes, General." The captain of the Odyssey reported to a pacing Mitth. He had been on board the vessel for four days straight and received word that several Imperial worlds, some that he had fought on before, were captured by the Rebellion, thus making his mood even worse then before.

"As soon as we revert, inform me. I shall be aboard my ship."

"Of course sir."

Mitth walked out of the bridge and shortly he was walking up the ramp of his personal ship. Inside Virus and Pyro were busy reviewing the plan that Mitth devised for them in case he found nothing indicating the Bothan's working with the Rebels.

They were wearing the olive uniforms of Officers and both looked very uncomfortable in them. The only thing that was wrong with the uniform on Mitth was his rank. He no longer wore the rank of a High General, instead he now was a Colonel.

He believe there was no point in announcing to everyone that he was a very important officer of the Empire. Just some lowly Colonel with his two aids ordered to do an inspection of the Kothlis station.

"Ready, uh Colonel." Pryo reported.

"The Captain of the Odyssey reports we have reverted to re

13. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    OOC:

I am here, but no one will give me an assignment, so i do my sith.

14. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    Fhuver Vil, the warrior lieutenant blessed by the priests as "The Eighth Cortex" drew confidence from the oracles concerning his existence.
    He drew himself up to full height, holding his head high so as to glare down upon the trembling horde of warriors in the chamber with him. a veritable chasm existed within the bowels of the cruiser, in which he had gathered his entire contingent of warriors, to prime them before battle.
    Stepping out among the warriors, he bathed in the glory of martial standing, as his brethren knelt before him, crossing their fists against their opposing shoulders in a gesture of submission.
    "You, the blessed offspring of Yun Yammaka, have been tasked with a most sacred duty." Hs words echoed around the chamber, as if from a god. Fhuver cringed for a moment at the tratiorous thought, but was assured in the knowledge that the gods would be pleased at his disciplined leadership of his troops.
    "You, my people, are the instrument of our ultimate victory, the weapon with which we will slay the infidels of this galaxy, cleansing this gift from our gods." He could feel the power building around him.
    From the corner of his eye, he could see a warrior try and peer around ihs bowed head to look at him. Annoyed at the lack of discipline, Fhuver lunged foward and stabbed a talon down into the shoulder of the soldier. The warrior shuddered and bowed straight back down, and Fhuver raised his bloody claw, smearing the blood along his face. before he gave a final roar to the procession, feeling the ship shudder as it left hyperspace.
    "We are given the oppurtunity to bruk tukken nom canbin-tu." spoke Fhuver, staring at them all. "We will be the chosen who destroy the Jeedai, and only your best will please to gods!!"

15. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Budaki entered the cockpit of the Counterpoint and sat down in his padded leather chair.

"Blast that Grand Admiral Jello! Who does he think he is?" Budaki looked behind him at the Imperial Uniform that hung on a rack. He flicked a finger and it magically flew into his trash recepticle. "I will fulfill my destiny with or without the Empire!" Budaki launched his ship up and out of the Coruscant landing bay.

His comm buzzed, "Lieutenant Budaki, this is traffic control. You are not cleared to proceed on your curr--." He switched it off. I will destroy the enemies of the Empire, then, they will realize what an asset i really am He switched on his Navicomputer.

"Welcome to the HP88 Navicomputer, please state your destination."

"Yavin 4." Budaki grinned to himself as his ship slipped into hyperspace. "A great asset indeed."

16. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    BOOSTER stood outside the temple and closed his eyes

( you know im here )

BOOSTER felt the cold presence of the Sith nearby...he again attempted to contact him mentally

( you know you cant just dispose of me...come we must speak )

BOOSTER sat upon the nearest boulder and meditated

17. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    It felt like ripples. Budaki had felt it before, it was a disturbance in the force. He awoke from his sleep and went into the cockpit. He was in normalspace, not hyperspace when he had went to sleep.

"Computer? What is going on?"

"We have stopped to prepare for our next jump in the sequence that will take us to Yavin for sir."

"Hold that order, i have a holonet call i need to make."

"Yes sir."

Budaki went to the small holonet transciever that his ship had. He was going to contact his commanding officer, Charth_Maul. It was a wierd set up. In the Empire, Charth was his superior, yet as a Sith he was Charth's boss. However, in the recent times they had becam friends.

He got a signal, "High Priest Charth, i have sensed a disturbance in the Force."

18. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    Charth Maul awoke from his meditation. He was suddenly signaled by Lord Budaki.

"Ah, Lord Budaki. I have new orders for you. Do not come here to Yavin 4. I repeat: DO NOT come here to Yavin 4. I have some, things to settle..."

"Budaki, I also have had a disturbing vision. I saw the planet of Obra-Ska (sp?) under attack by the vicious Yuuzhan Vong. I want you to go there and infiltrate their command ship. Kill the leader. I don't care how. Use deception to get to him, and just simply kill him. The vision is to vague though to describe who the commander is. Once you're finished there, come to Yavin 4. I have sensed presence of a Jedi here."

Charth Maul switched off his comlink and stood. He's here... Thought Charth Maul. Booster...

The Sith High Priest turned to face the steps and awaited the coming of the infamous Jedi. As he waited, he simply picked up an old book of Sith teachings and began to read quietly.

OOC: Your turn, Booster. [face_devil]

19. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    *BOOSTERS eyes snapped open*

he attempted to contact the sith again

( invite me in, or else i will be perceived as hostile. we are at a cease fire )

BOOSTER strode in boldly into the darkness, awaiting no responce

20. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    As the High Priest continued to look at the book, he felt the Jedi's request to enter.

Come, Jedi... I await you...

21. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    *BOOSTER stood in the room, enveloped by the darkness.*

Charth Maul. We meet again

I am glad you do not perceive my being here as intrusion.

22. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Budaki returned to his navicomputer, "Set new course to Obroa-Skai."

"At once sir."

"And alert me an hour before we enter back into realspace!"

"Yes sir."

"This should prove...interesting."

23. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    "Ah, I do not." agreed the High Priest.

"So, Master Booster, why do you come? For political reasons? To fight? It has grabbed my thoughts... Enlighten me, Master." A wicked, yet somewhat warm smile drew across the High Priest's face.

24. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    I have come to...investigate the disturbance in the force that you have caused. i see the sith have risen again...

i also came to pay my respects to the Jedi who died here many years ago...

25. BOOSTERERRANT

Dec 16, 2000
    ooc : g2g 4 night ttyl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.