1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies- An RA/GE/YVMF RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    OOC: This will be my last night to post this week and weekend. This weekend, I will be gone on a family trip.

IC:

For the first time as a Vice AAdmiral, Vice Admiral Bravo had to have a barrel at space. The 6th Tactical Combat Fleet for the first time, since arriving at Sluis Van had came away from the ship yards. The 6th Tactical Combat Fleet was all facing torwards the deepness of space, The fleet was arragned in a arrow, with the SD Galliant in front.

Crew men and woman all though out the 6th Tactical Combat Fleet stood at attation on there ship's decks. Crewers, troops, and droids lined the coredoors of all the ships.

Over the lound speaker spoke Vice Admiral Bravo. The Vice Admiral and all the captains and command crew of the 6th Tactical Combat Fleet stood in rows in the SD lauching bays. In between the two rows was a red carpet, where the bodies that were recovered, were being slowly carried in militarty bareal boxes, to the laucnch tubes where they would be launched inot open space.

All crewers and troops were dressed in there ranking and postion clothes. The Vice Admiral wore the Admiral's white uniform.

Vice Admiral Bravo: "The Nebulon Frigate "Fire Hand" and her crew parished in the battle over Sullust. She was out numbered and out gunned. The MC-80 "Ocean Monster" tried her best to give the frigate covering fire. But the Imperials had to out gunned the MC-80, leaving both ships in a trap. It was only a matter of time before the 2end and 11th Combat Fleets of the Rebel Navy would arrive. But, they did not arrive soon enough."

The Vice Admiral took a breath and let the crewers soak in what they just heard.

Vice Admiral Bravo: "Moments before the 2end and 11th Combat Fleets arrived, the "Fire Hand" was ingolved by Imperial fire. the ship showed a few quick flashes of light breaking though her hull and then with one big flash of light, the "Fire Hand" was gone."

Yet again the Vice Admiral let the information soak though, while he did that, he found himself crying like the rest of his crewers.

Vice Admiral Bravo: "The "Fire Hand" served with honor, so did her crew. Her crew, a young crew with a few veterans aboard, followed orders with out questioning. The "Fire Hand" was the best example of a great crew."

The Vice Admiral took a slow sad breath, turned from his crewers standing there and in holograms and faced the main view port, to where the bodies of 378 crew men and woman were about to be launched into space.

Vice Admiral Bravo: "May the Force be with you crewers of the "Fire Hand". Your captain Captain Chewlochee will forever lead you."

Vice Admiral Bravo gave a guester with his head, and the first castest was launched into space, with the body of Captain Chewlocee in it. Crewers aboard all the ships of the 6th Tactical Combat Fleet, stood firm and gave a slaute to there fallen comrads.
  2. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Good, padawan. Now, be ready to fight...

I say, Blue_10, what are you, and who's side are you on?
  3. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    There is one force, with many levels. There is the living force, and...I'll send a PM!
  4. Raysa_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    ::slight nod::

Yes, Master.
  5. CaptKieranFlar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: OGJ and RS, could you please write your conversations in a combined post? you are taking up alot of board space. Thank you.

-First rant as a GM!
  6. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Yeah, it keeps the loading time and size down. Talk in the RANJO thread. ;)
  7. nithrak_tewl Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I am working on the assumption that this RP thread is going to be abandoned for a new one sometime tomorrow, therefore I'm going to wrap things up.

IC:

Nithrak watched as 6 flights of coralskippers formed up around the quartet of dropships that had managed to leave Vortex in one piece.

Yun joined the Warmaster in the cockpit and strapped himself in.

"They're attempting to pen us in and turn us back to the planet" said Yun.

"That, or just blow us up in space." replied Nithrak as he heeled the climbing dropship over on a new vector that sent them directly at a Victory Star Destroyer.

"Nithrak, what are you doing!" cried Yun.

"I doubt the Imperials will risk hitting their own ship, and if we get in close enought the turbolasers on that Vic won't be able to track us."

Yun gritted his teeth and held on.

Their coralskippers were being destroyed by enemy TIE's, and Nithrak struggled to regain control as the dropship was hit once, twice, three times in quick succession. Then they were skimming over the topside hull of the Vic.

"Tractor beams attempting to lock, diverting dovin basals to prevent." said Yun.

As the Warleader redirected the focus of the dropship's dovin basals, their speed abruptly dropped and blasts from the enemy fighters began chewing through the Yorik Coral hull of the dropship. Then, despite their best efforts, a tractor beam managed to lock onto them anyway.

"Mitth must have ID'd our dropship, look, they're letting the others get by." commented Nithrak dryly. "Let's get back by the hatch and prepare to fight."

"Wait! Look there!" cried Yun.

Nithrak followed the Warleader's armored finger out of the viewport to the wreckage of a YV cruiser...not just any cruiser, the Solus Altissima. The ship had been split in pieces, but a sizeable chunk of the bow was unloading all of its ordinance at the Vic that even now held Nithrak and Yun in a tractor lock.

Nithrak suddenly regained control and threw full power to acceleration as he headed for the Scourge of Infidels which had escaped destruction along with a handfull of other ships.

They watched as the remaining chunk of the Solus was hammered by infidel torpedoes and turbolasers.

In the deafening silence, Yun snapped a crisp salute towards the dying ship and bowed his head.

Busy with flying, Nithrak whispered: "All glory is yours, domain Halycron."

Once he was on board the Scourge, Nithrak ordered the remainder of the fleet to head directly to Dathomir, and the safety of its defenses.

OOC: See you in part two, infidels. Or "War of the Galaxies: The Yuuzhan Vong Strike Back"
  8. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    <Sheds a tear. Then cries.> :(

I am being honored after death. Don't do this to me, guys!
  9. Warlord_Ken Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Eh, one last post for me, ladies and gentlemen.

IC: Dreadnaught Galaxy, enroute to an unknown destination
    High General Warlord Ken stretched back in his lavish and opulent cabin. It was quite large, and well-furnished. Everything that was supposed to be made out of ordinary wood was instead crafted from high-quality uwa. The bed was large and the mattress was a form-fitting one, that conformed to Ken's body shape.

In front of the bed was a couch, and in front of that was a vid unit and an entire entertainment set. Next to it was a large desk with a Holonet connection and a built-in shelf complete with several books that the Imperials had thought Ken would find interesting. Surprisingly, they were.

Adjoining the cabin was a full fresher unit that was very luxurious, especially for a starship. It even had a nice spacious bathtub, which was usually unheard of on a ship.

OOC: Just thought I'd like to post non-war related things. Btw, hopefully this image was similar to those GAJ had in mind. I mean, we're allies now, right? :D

10. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    The attendant saluted Colonel Baron Fel,"Sir,we have good news.The warmaster is on his way here."

"That's the first bit of good news I have heard today,attendant.When he returns we will fortify our space and avenge those lost at Vortex." Yes they would avenge them and make the infidels pay with their lives.

11. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    OOC: This will be my last night to post. I will not be able to post again until Tuesday or Monday night.

IC:

Vice Admiral Bravo leaned back in his chair. He had been in his private chambers ever since the farwell of the crewers of the "Fire Hand". With the death of the "Fire Hand", Bravo looked on life diffence, with more carefull and watchfull eyes.

Bravo got up out of his chair and went to bed.
  12. AnakinDobski Jedi Master

star 4
    Dobski and his entire fleet come out at the planet Kuat.Dobski was sent here by PoT to pick up some droids.

Dobski hailed KDY and told him what he wanted.The ey told him to bring the MC-150 down to collect the droids.As the droids where put into Dobski's ship,he paid AZ with 120 tons of ore.

Dobski then went back up into space.He called the 7 Jedi up to the bridge.He told them to get into the luxary yacht,he also todld them that he was not going to go with them.They already know where they were going.
    Dobski told all of them MTFBWY.

The Jedi where then off.

Dobski then set a plot for Kashyyyk to pick up the rest of 2 fleet.AD
  13. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Scourge was destroyed i thought Nithrak, but oh well...I will grant concessions. These are tough times for you guys, i grant that..

IC - Lavos

"Sir, the Scourge of Infidels is under way again..They have regained drive capabilities and are moving away from the DSD net...the YV fleet is pulling back sir."

Lavos stared out of the viewport..the Yuuzhan Vong fleet had been reduced to a pitiful band...merely 20 cruisers and the Scourge left...should he press his advantage?

Reder turned to him. "Sir, the DSD's are moving to keep them in the net..we can have them dead within the next standard hour.."

"Belay that." Said Lavos, as his mind went elsewhere...even for an insidious evil such us the Vong..could their be humility and compassion? It was a question that warranted thought..By sparing these few, did he earn their respect?
    Or invite his own destruction?

"Let the enemy fleet leave. Order the DSDs to drop the Interdiction screen, and move into a defensive net around the planet. Get Captain Baker on screen."

Baker's image appeared in a fuzzy projection. "Sir?" the Captain looked concilitory.

Lavos leaned foward. "Return to the defense screen..as soon as the enemy are clear, get to setting up repairs and step down our battle status..you got the drop ships yes?"

Baker seemed withdrawn. "We got many of the enemy troop transports but..Sir, we failed to get the Warmaster's vessel."

Lavos looked verydispleased. "Captain Baker..you and I will be having a conversation with your crew when we return to Kyana. Lavos out."

Turning to Reder, he caught a glimpse of the Enemy jump to hyperspace. Smiling, he nodded to the Captain. "Reder, go and find yourself a seat..I want this ship on stand down. Get Dugal on the ground to organise a feast of celebration..All crewer's are invited, to celebrate this day..the day the Yuuzhan Vong tasted bitter defeat."

Reder smiled, and gave the order. "Anything else Sir?"

Lavos sat down and let out a sigh. "Yes. send out communiques to General Zaarin and Grand Admiral Jello...if they are available within the week they can join us for the celebration. get our agents in, and holoteams...this will be broadcast all over the galaxy...it is a PR coupe, the saving of the Cathedral? the defense of Vortex? priceless!"

Reder nodded as she keyed in the orders. "I like your style sir. General Mitth is on board and asleep, do you wish to see him?"

Lavos felt once more the guilt of how he had treated the General. "Let the man rest, but ensure he is given the invitation to the celebration at the Cathedral of the Winds...I need to speak with him. And contact the rebels, and the Hapan's..they too are invited."

Reder saluted and backed out to complete the transmissions. Lavos saluted her back, then nodded to the helmsman to take over.

Retreating to his quarters, Lavos let out the stress and tension of his protracted campaign...he had finally succeeded.
    falling into his bed, Lavos allowed himself to sleep...and dream of the final victory over the Vong, and the celebrations to come on Vortex..

It was a good day to be an Imperial.

OOC: Okay guys, this was my last post..I let the Vong go as a concession to them and to wrap up this thread. In the new thread, I intend to have an Endor style (but a bit more civilised!) celebration at the Cathedral of Winds. All Hapan and Rebel commanders are invited - especially those who took part in the battle - and GAJ and Zaarin as well. Since Mitth and I are already in orbit, I would suggest our attending the celebration would be compulsory, and a PR boon.
    Enjoy your days, and bring on the new RP!!
  14. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ((This shall be my final post in this thread.))

Zaarin's hypercomm activated. It was Captain Reder. "Ahh, hello Captain." Zaarin said. "Hello, General. Director Lavos is inviting you for a party back on Vortex once you have completed your current orders." the Captain said. "Well, once I've flattened Myrkyr and got the Builder Shuttles landing those prefab buildings down I'll come to the party." the Caridan said, smiling. "Ok, General. See you there." she said, killing the transmission. "How long until we reach Myrkyr?" Zaarin said. "A day." one of the new, living crewers on the Tiger said.
  15. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tu'kla sat in his office waiting for the probe droid's reports from thier target systems

IMP-22: Master, I have a report from the Captain Millrarn, To-Phalion Base has arrived at it's new home.

Tu'kla: Good, good. Tell him to think of new projects to research and tell him to contact me all i'll accept the new designs and tell him to commence research or not.

16. CaptKieranFlar Force Ghost

star 4
    Eriadu

The Wraith arrived at Eriadu and signalled to the 6 Corellian Action transports to follow it into hyperspace. The transports followed, after agreeing with the President of the Rebel Alliance to discuss with him at a later date the payment for their massive cargo of ore. They proceeded along their hyperspace route to one of the planets along the rendevous circut that had been agreed apon by the Raiders and Talon Karrde.

Hyperspace

The Orthanc, Excellsior, and Pride of Lorien proceeded to their destination along their hyperspace vectors. Kieran walked the bridge of the Pride of Lorien in anticipation of the possible attack to come.

Moria Base

The crew of the Morian Raiders base continued construction of the base defenses in the asteroid belt, along with the secondary tunnel through the belt that was being cleared. The asteroids being cleared were brought to the processor which smelted them down for ore and any mineral deposits there might be. Crews also began building brackets to hold the new equipment that had been ordered from Karrde. Therefore they would be able to just pop the equipment in when it arrived. In order to adjust for the new equipment, a massive new reactor had been purchased legally from a planetary defense dealer. This was mounted in a small cavern inside the asteroid and acted as the main reactor, while the previous reactor remained as a backup for both the ION cannons and defenses.

17. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Location - Kuat

Just a few hours ago, Ben and the Sierra Fleet had arrived back at Kuat to change to their new command ship.

The Executor was hanging in the repair docks brightly lit. It was an awesome sight. So many options were open while in command of this ship. And now he came here to exploit one of them.

"How long till the jump to lightspeed?" asked Ben.

"About 30 standard minutes, sir," replied the Imperial Officer over the comm.

"Alright. Keep up the good work down there. We're making excellent time."

"Thank you, sir!" shouting almost, into the comm.

It would be only a matter minutes. So he took the oppurtunity and sent AdmiralZaarin a message.

"Project Omega Phase 1 is a go. Phase 2 will commence as soon as the Executor gets to Nagi, which will be in about 4-5 days. The Galactic Empire expects Phase 1 to be finished in 30 standard days. And Phase 2 will be expected to complete in 15 standard days. Payment will be given upon completion of tasks through the Imperial Bank. No discussion. Plans for both Phase 1 and 2 are attached. Admiral Skywalker out."

And just as Ben finished his transmission, the Executor fired up its engines.

In approximetly thirty minutes, the Executor and the Sierra Fleet jumped into hyperspace.
  18. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ((Actually, looks like this will be my last one :p))

Again, Zaarin's hypercomm activated. It was Ben Skywalker. "Project Omega Phase 1 is a go. Phase 2 will commence as soon as the Executor gets to Nagi, which will be in about 4-5 days. The Galactic Empire expects Phase 1 to be finished in 30 standard days. And Phase 2 will be expected to complete in 15 standard days. Payment will be given upon completion of tasks through the Imperial Bank. No discussion. Admiral Skywalker out." he said. The image of the Admiral faded. There were also some plans with the message for a new kind of capital ship. Zaarin sent a message to Alphy. "Alphy, produce 50 of the ship detailed in these plans. Also, prepare Storm Eagle for the arrival of the SSD Executor." the Caridan said. Alphy nodded, and ended the secure transmission.
  19. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    *As Nithrak and Yun stepped onto the surface of Dathomir they were gripped by the same problems. Reasserting Yuuzhan Vong power would be the greatest. With the defeat handed to them at Vortex, the Empire and Rebellion would look down on the YV instead of fearing them for the threat that they were*

"Let's get started on rebuilding the command structure. Anyone who shows signs of not doing their duty properly will be demoted. It's time we showed these people what we are capable of."

"Agreed, Warmaster. I am going to work out the rest of the assassination plans with the bounty hunter, he managed to switch ships during the battle. He should show up here soon."

"Good, when you are finsihed with that matter, come meet with me and we will disscus our future further."

"As you wish."
  20. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    OOC: Well, I am leaving for the hills in about an hour and a half. I justed wanted to inform you that the Galactic Empire Data Bank has been updated. Here is the Web Site adress:

http://www.galacticempiredatabank.com
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
  22. CaptKieranFlar Force Ghost

star 4
    Empty Space... Somewhere off the Corellian Trade Spine

The 6 Corellian Action Transports and the Wraith came out of hyperspace and met up with the Mithril. There they waited for half a standard hour until a small fleet of cargo ships emerged from hyperspace.

Lt Cmdr Pala was on the bridge of the Wraith and hailed the fleet. "This is Lt Cmdr Pala of the Morian Raiders. You are 20 standard minutes late."

A male voice came over the comm. "This is D'taf, we apologize for being late,. We have your equipment, when should we begin the transfer?"

"One moment please." Pala stated. Then turning off the comm she turned to her sensors officer. "Do they check out?"

"Yes ma'am" the bothan grumbled, obviously disapointed. "Nothing we didn't expect, their mass ratios are all in proporion to what they should be carrying, and life signs are typical with frieghter crews."

Pala nodded and turned back on the comm. "Begin transfer at your leisure."

Half an hour after, the tranfer was complete. Pala looked over the list of the cargo transfered.

Transport 1: 1 Kuat Drive Yards DSS-02 Shield Generator
    Transport 2: 1 Kuat Drive Yards DSS-02 Shield Generator
    Transport 3: 60 Missile/Torpedo Launchers + Sensor/Targeting packages.
    Transport 4: 12 Miradyne 4x Phantom Sensor/Comm Jammers,
    Transport 5: 100 Concussion missiles, 100 proton torpedoes.
    Transport 6: Foodstuffs

She nodded and pressed a button on the comm board, sending a transmission of hyperspace coordinates to Karrde's fleet.

"You will find the Bacta payment at that location. I will stay here in the Wraith to ensure you receive the Bacta. The rest of our ships will go home." Pala transmitted.

"Very well." The smuggler replied.

Kieran's ships jumped into hyperspace, while most of the smuggler ships also jumped, save two which stayed with the Wraith
  23. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
  24. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
  25. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    The begining, of what we call the RPF. This thread, contains the life blood that started this whole forum.

NEWBIES! this is a must read.

~Thok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.