main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies Deux [Restart of the WOTG Saga] - Looking for players, see updated first post!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Class: Force-User
    Name: Adrian Konrad
    Nickname:
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Spoken Language: Basic
    Other Languages: Coruscanti, Huttesse, Bothan, Sriluurian

Appearance
    ---Height: 5' 8"
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Light Brown w/ some Grey
    ---Skin Color: Caucasuan
    ---Clothing: Crimson armour, black body suit, crimson cloak
    ---Other: Imperial Sigil emblazoned on his right scapula

Personality: Honorable, humorous, pleasant, cold-calculating, ruthless, level-headed
    Habits: Dusts his clothing too much
    Likes: Perfection in his Knights, Order, Justice, humility in others
    Dislikes: Jedi Order, chaos, Rebel Alliance, pompous di'kut
    Talents: Force-Pike Expert
    Weakness: Will over-exert himself to get a job done
    Limitations: Force Altering techniques
    Racial Attributes: The Force

Affiliation: Galactic Empire (Imperial Knights)
    ---Branch: Order of the Empire
    ---Station: Coruscant
    ---Unit: None
    ---Position: First Knight of the Order
    ---Primary Weapons: Lightsaber and Force-Pike

Personal Ship
    ---Name: Knight's Cross
    ---Model: Lambda-class Imperial Personnel Shuttle
    ---Accessories: Smuggler compartments for weapons

The Force:
    ---Yes or No?: Yes
    ---Affiliation: Imperial Knight
    ---Title: First Knight, Knight
    ---Force Abilities:
    Danger Sense - 7
    Empathy - 5
    Force Grip - 2
    Force Jump - 5
    Force Pull - 4
    Force Push - 4
    Force Speed - 6
    Form III Mastery - 7
    Guiding Spirit - 3
    Move Object - 6
    Multi-Target - 5
    Psychometry - 4
    Recover Weapon - 6
    See Force - 6
    Up The Walls - 5
    ---Force Weakness: Force Altering techniques
    ---Lightsaber Type: Single
    ---Blade Color: Crimson
    ---# of Lightsabers: 1
    ---Other: Is the only self-built lightsaber, which other constructed Knight's lightsabers are modeled after.

Background: Adrian Konrad had once been a Jedi Knight of the fallen Jedi Order. He was one of very few Jedi to have survived Order 66 and the betrayel of his clone troopers. For months he travelled from world to world, avoiding the security troops of the newly formed Empire and hiding the fact that he was a Jedi.

Eventually the Force decided for him that he had to be found by the Emperor's new right-hand man, Darth Vader, and the Inquisitors that accompanied him and learn the truth of betrayel. Although Konrad put up a galliant fight against his enemies, even felling all but one of the Inquisitors, Darth Vader succeeded in defeating and disarming him, literally. Realizing that he was bested, the fallen Jedi Knight asked for an explaination why they were being hunted.

Seeing that Konrad was ignorant of the truth, Vader explained everything he had witnessed in the Chancellor's office the night the order had been given. Sensing the truth in his words, Konrad knelt before Vader and offered his services, not out of cowardice but to show that his loyalty was to the Republic and its people and not the Order. Surprised by his willingness to serve the Emperor, Vader spared him and brought him back to Coruscant where the Emperor tested Konrad's faith.

Undisturbed by the fact that a Sith Lord was ruling the galaxy and had destroyed the Jedi Order, Konrad did not give in to the philosophical war between the two sects. Pleased, the Emperor appointed him as an Inquisitor and for the last few decades hunted down his former comrades and anyone else that posed a threat to the order of the Empire. Only when he found himself in the middle of a classic Sith coup between Vader and Sidious, did he choose to stay in the background, not wishing to get involved or side with either one, believing that their personal conflict was not threatening the Empire as a whole.

Once the conflict was over and the Dark Adepts started to pose a threat, he gathered several of the Inquisitors whose hearts were with the Empire and not themselves, and started exterminating as many adepts he could find, including the Emperor's Hands that tried to grab the throne. Seeing that Konrad's intentions were noble, the survivin

2. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    I was going to have a Jedi Character, but do to the confusion with force characters I a, going to be a Rebel Alliance soldier

Class: Soldier
    Name: Lott Jansen
    Nickname: N/A
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Other Languages: Huttese, Shyriiwook (understand), High Galactic, Galactic Standard

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'1"
    ---Eye Color: Light Brown
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Dark Brown
    ---Skin Color: Olive
    ---Clothing: Lott wears a modified version of the storm trooper upper body armor, painted blue. He also wears light weight blue groin and thigh guards.
    ---Other: N/A

Personality:
    Habits: A nervous habit of shaking his leg while sitting down.
    Dislikes: The Empire, Any thought of the soldiers under his command perishing.
    Talents: Very skilled military strategist, and very skilled marksman.
    Weakness: Thinks EVERY evil person can change their ways.
    Limitations: N/A
    Racial Attributes: N/A

Affiliation: Rebellion
    ---Branch: Army
    ---Station: Any Rebel Base
    ---Unit: Rebel Alliance Armed Forces
    ---Position: High Ranking General of the Armed Forces
    ---Primary Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Heavily Modified Semi-Automatic Dual Blaster Pistols, Vibroblade.
    Personal Ship
    ---Name: The Crimson Avenger
    ---Model: Incom T-65 X-Wing, Space Superiority Fighter
    ---Accessories: Midified the color to a dark crimson red, all over, very noticeable. 4 Laser Canons, 2 Proton Torpedo Launchers.

The Force: (optional)
    ---Yes or No?: No

Background: General Lott Jansen was born on the desert planet of Tatooine in 40 BBY. He was born into a family of poor merchants. His father worked at a small weapons shop in Mos Eisley and his mother sold carpets she had woven by hand.

When Lott was 12 his parents sent him off to Coruscant to the Military Academy. He began to excel in class as a strong military strategist and charismatic young student. When he was 16 he was voted Class General, leader of the Student Government. Lott's peers recgonized his strong ability to lead and knew he would one day be a great military official.

Lott was 18 when the Clone Wars began, a perfect age to become a soldier. He did very little fighting, thanks to the development of clones, but saw some action during smaller battles. However, during this time he did learn much. He watched how the Jedi Generals led there troops and he made notes. He wrote down what he believed they did wrong and what they did right.

When the Clone Wars ended and the Empire was formed Lott became an Imperial Commander, leading a small troop of Storm Troopers. One day, in the year 2 ABY he recieved a telegram that his parent's had been killed by a group of thugs. He immediatley went to Tatooine to investigate but found that they had been killed during an Imperial Raid. He immediatley joined the Rebels as a Commander.

A year after joining the Alliance Lott had proven himself multiple times in battles. He was mad General of the Ground Forces and he had never been happier. Now Two years later he is still in command of the Ground Forces, who may be needed now more than ever...

3. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Okay, since this was a major problem with the original WOTG I would like to take the time and say that Out Of Character spying is prohibited. We shall have no-more of that. If you're going to spy IC fine, but nothing that could damage the RP in-world.

4. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I am either going to play a force-sensitive Rebel Officer, or a Vong. But I don't want to play a Vong if I am going to be the only one...

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    You can play both

6. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    God...I LOVE THIS!! Will Lavos be joining us??

Name: Markus Pierce
    Nickname: Pierce
    Other Languages: Coruscanti

Appearance
    ---Height: 6' 5"
    ---Eye Color: Purple
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black/ Shoulder length Goatee
    ---Skin Color: Tope
    ---Clothing: Black on black robes
    ---Other:

Personality: Thoughtful- intense
    Habits: Enjoys the occaisional tabac, Martial Arts
    Dislikes: insubordination
    Talents: Captaining, Martial Arts
    Weakness: Political situations, social settings
    Limitations:
    Racial Attributes: Distrusts non-Humans

Affiliation: Alliance
    ---Branch: Starfleet
    ---Station: Unknown
    ---Unit: Starfleet
    ---Position: (Whatever is needed)
    ---Primary Weapons: (Vibroblade) Starship

Personal Ship -Will name later

The Force:
    ---Yes or No?: no

Pierce joined Starfleet command at 19. He quickly accelerated through the program but due to his standofish almost nihlistic attitude towards command he never got far. His only saving grace was that he was brilliant and fearless. His tactics and battle formulae outshone his classmates. He also studied hand to hand arts, besting most of his trainers due to his quick body and towering figure. a semester before graduation he was dismissed due to an altercation with one of his classmates...who happend to be the local regent's son. In spite he became a freelance captain.

Pierce has alliance leaning tendencies, but really has no love for either side. Be very wary of him.

7. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Attention all Members

After a small meeting, Jello, Fire_Ice_Death and myself have come to the conclusion on a few more issues regarding the Force System and starting Ranks. Things were posted to hastefully, and thus they will be edited accordingly. There will be no Imperial Knights at this point in time. This us due to the state of force users in the galaxy at this time. Currently, There will only be Leia, Lumiya, and those of lower level force abilities due to the destruction of the three main force users Luke, Anakin, and Palps. The Sith will be limted to the rule of two, while the Jedi can begin to expand.

All force Users will be required to have their bio's and force abilities approved by Myself, the Force GM before they can be posted. More will be comming as to how one will advance in rank over time.

~Thok

PS.

Lavos Lives!

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    As a result of this ruling, I'm retroactively amending my profile so that my two characters may still be Force-sensitive, but as they are not one of the Jedi or Sith, they have not acquired any Force abilities.

So as with all characters who are not one of the two starting Jedi or Sith, I will also have to learn any abilities through affords expended in-game. The GM Triumvirate feels that this is the most accurate reflection of a post-Purge galaxy, and the fairest for all players, Force-using or otherwise, that have to work for what they get in-game.

9. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    PM sent for Supreme Overlord of the Vong.

10. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    ***GM Approved, though apparently, that doesn't matter***

Class: Noble
    Name: Shakria Naan 'Ti
    Nickname: Dread Lord, Supreme Overlord, Almighty one
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Spoken Language: Vong
    Other Languages: Baisic

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'11"
    ---Eye Color: Red
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black
    ---Skin Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Vonduun crab armor
    ---Other: Face and body covered in ritualistic Scars and tatoos, Left hand is a "fighting claw" (See Wookipedia), Two towering spikes arise from his back, as well as three from the top of his head, and some on his shoulders.

Personality:
    Habits: Praying, ritualistic suffering, meditating
    Dislikes: Ignorant infidels, machines
    Talents: Battle (strategy and Meele), Leadership, can infaltrate minds of followers, though not through the force.
    Weakness: His blind ignorance of the Vong supperiority iin all ways of life, arrongance (though it has never hurt him before...)
    Limitations: The obvious non-mechanical problems...
    Racial Attributes: Can regenerate all of his "spikes," scaring, hates machines above all else, supremely loyal to the Gods.

Affiliation: Vong
    ---Branch: Vong
    ---Station: World ship/flagship "Pain Exquisate"
    ---Unit: All Vong
    ---Position: Supreme Leader
    ---Primary Weapons: Scepter of Power, "Stengs Talons" , Spikes growing out of his back, plain power and brute

Personal Ship (optional)
    ---Name: the Dread Slaughter
    ---Model: Personal and Modified cruiser (one of a kind)
    ---Accessories: Meditative room, Command center- can be pioleted by one, or crew of twenty, Escape Pod, "kitchen", Torture rack

---Yes or No?: None
    ---Affiliation:
    ---Title:
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Lightsaber Type:
    ---Blade Color:
    ---# of Lightsabers:
    ---Other: Does not exist in force

Background: Shakria was born a warrior, and grew up to become one of the greatest ever. As soon as he was able, he entered the military, where he drew A LOT of attention. His fighting ability and Leadership ability were uparralled, so naturally he moved up through the ranks quite fast, untill he was made WarMaster. He was the youngest WarMaster in Vong history, and was arguably the most successful. At the death of the last Supreme Overlord, the Vong were itching to find a home world. There was a great civil War, and only one person was able to unite all of the warring clans. That person was immediatly named Supreme Overlord, at the unanimous vote of the entire Vong civilization. The first time in history. A toweing figure, with not an ounce of fat on his body, 'Ti is one of the rare warrors who survived a Stengs Tallon implant, further cementing his role as unarguably the most ferocious and greats Leader in Vong history. His stature is unquestioned, as are his strategy.

11. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I was iffy on getting rid of the knights to begin with. However, you have to either limit Force-users in the game or severely weaken them. Not everyone's going to play a Force-user, but, a good majority will want to because of the 'cool powers'. The game just becomes dull with too many Force-users. Also, the Imperial Knights seem a bit redundant. Sorry, and no offense to you, but who really wants to play with a stacked card against them? So they're Imperials and Force-users? So not only would the other sides in this game be fighting the Imperials but they'd have to contend with Force-using Imperials. Great, you've just made our gaming life a whole lot tougher, because Force-users get bonuses against regular players. Which means that it'd take at least 5 other players to defeat one of yours. How is that fair? I'm not saying their decision is right and again, I was iffy on it. But you have to look at the grand scheme of things and put them into perspective before you go off and get angry.

12. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Character Sheet

Class: Noble
    Name: Denair Kiyuth
    Nickname: None
    Other Languages: Bothan. Denair is horrible at languages, but his father wished him to learn another language. Denair detested his language lessons until he struck an agreement with his tutor: if he could complete his regular assignments satisfactorily, the tutor would teach him Bothan insults and swearwords. This worked like a charm and was why he managed to learn the language.

Appearance
    ---Height: Six feet
    ---Eye Color: Brown
    ---Hair Color: Brown
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Clothing: Navy uniform
    ---Other: None

Personality: Relaxed and lighthearted much of the time. During the other times, he is determined and hard-nosed. He loves to win, hates to lose. Cool under pressure, until the pressure gets too intense.
    Habits: Drumming his fingers on a chair arm or table.
    Dislikes: Defeat, bad food, the Alliance
    Talents: Leadership, commanding ships in combat
    Weakness: Languages, and a lack of personal bravery at times
    Limitations: Vicious headaches. They make him bad-tempered, ornery, and turn him into a poor commander. Denair has methods for managing these headaches so that they don't singlehandedly end his career in the military. However, they still impair his ability to function at times.
    Racial Attributes: None

Affiliation: Empire
    ---Branch: Navy
    ---Station: Coruscant
    ---Unit: Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Inexorable Advance
    ---Position: Captain
    ---Primary Weapons: Blaster in a hip holster

Personal Ship: None

The Force:

Background: Denair was born into an upper-class family with a strong military tradition. He was an only child, and his parents doted on him. He was brought up with a first-rate education and had an uneventful childhood. When he came of age, his family urged him to choose a career in the Imperial fleet. Denair took their advice and attended the Coruscant Military Academy, one of the Empire's premiere officer training facilities. After graduating from CMA near the top of his class, Denair's father arranged for him to become the captain of a Star Destroyer.

13. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    By the way, we're having an AIM chat tonight. So if anyone wants to take part in it feel free to PM me as I have my IM name setup to disallow people I don't know (spam). I'm thinking....10:00pm EDT.

EDIT: Time change I had not realized it was that late. [face_hypnotized]

14. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    hasn't even started yet...and there's already problems. I feel like I've come home...

15. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    [face_laugh]

You guys are awesome.

16. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Well...If the game does go on I was hoping I could join; perhaps being a captain in the Rebel Starfighter Corps??

Character Sheet
    Class: Soilder (Starfighter Pilot)
    Name: Vanev Feque
    Nickname: Evan the Great
    Species: Ruani (Human)
    Homeworld: Ruan
    Other Languages: Ruani, Huttese, Bothan

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'5"
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Dark Brown
    ---Skin Color: Slightly Tanned
    ---Clothing: [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/evanthegreat/ETGfullbody2copy.png]
    ---Other: Dragon Tatoo Covering Scars on Right Arm, Eagle On upper left back

Personality: Fun-loving, Sarcastic, Leadership Skills
    Habits: Daydreaming
    Talents:
    Weakness:
    Limitations:
    Racial Attributes: Increased Awareness (Has more to do with Ruani diet, but I figured this would be the best place)

Affiliation: Rebellion
    ---Branch: Starfighter Corps
    ---Station: Ruan
    ---Unit: Golden Eagles Squadron
    ---Position: Squadron Leader
    ---Primary Weapons: Lightsaber, DC-15 blaster

Personal Ship
    ---Name: The Acton
    ---Model: Eta-2 Jedi Interceptor Starfighter
    ---Accessories: Storage Compartment, Food Rations for 2 months

---Yes or No: Yes
    ---Affiliation: Unknown
    ---Title: Unknown
    ---Force Abilities: Unknown
    ---Force Weakness: Unknown
    ---Lightsaber Type: Single
    ---Blade Color: Blue
    ---# of Lightsabers: One
    ---Other: Doesn't know that he's force sensitive and hasn't had any training, therefore all of the unknowns.

Background: At about 10 years old the Empire invaded the planet of Ruan killing his parents in the war. There was a hidden jedi temple on ruan where he hid after his parents were killed, this is where he learned to use a lightsaber, but before he could tap into the force the temple was destroyed. At 15 he fled Ruan to go to the Outer Rim and became a smuggler. At hs first opportunity he joined the rebellion and has worked his way up the ranks to the position of Starfighter Captain.

Character Sheet
    Class: Soilder
    Name: Yag'Lah Vahpuung
    Nickname:
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Spoken Language: Yuuzhan Vong
    Other Languages: Ruani, Huttese, Bothan

Appearance
    ---Height: 7'2"
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Hair/Fur Color: N/A
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Clothing: [image=ttp://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/5/59/Vong-rpg.jpg/300px-Vong-rpg.jpg]
    ---Other: Standard Vong Deformities

Personality: Greedy
    Habits: Killing
    Dislikes: Jeedi
    Talents: Can withstand lots of pain
    Weakness: Zonama Sekot
    Limitations: No force abilities
    Racial Attributes: Enjoy's pain and killing

Affiliation: Yuzzahn Vong
    ---Branch: Starfighter Corps
    ---Station:
    ---Unit:
    ---Position:
    ---Primary Weapons: Amphistaff

Personal Ship
    ---Name: N/A
    ---Model: Coralskipper
    ---Accessories: N/A

The Force:
    ---Yes or No: No

Background: Fought in the battle of Helska. Otherwise same old life as everyother Vong, nothing special worthy of noting.

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    The official relaunch will be on July 8th. As you can obviously see we've got some issues to work out before then and that will be the anniversary of this whole thing.

18. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    Is this okay? :)

Name: Hassashyn
    Nickname: Hassa
    Age: 78(Species lives to an average of 300 standard years.)
    Species: Abyssin
    Homeworld: Byss
    Spoken Language: Native Language, Standard.
    Other Languages: Little bits of other popular languages.

Appearance
    ---Height: 7 ft.(2.13 meters)
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Hair/Fur Color: bald
    ---Skin Color: brown
    ---Clothing: Black 'ninja' styled suite.
    ---Other: Barcode on neck.

Personality: Strong, loud, and violent.
    Habits: Battling others for insulting his honor.
    Dislikes: 1. His current target 2. failing a mission.
    Talents: Has a hunch for tracking his target down.(Instinct, intuition) Very good combatant(His species is very violent.)
    Weakness: Gets in a fury when somebody calls him a 'monoc'.(Racial slander)
    Limitations: Not the sharpest bulb in the drawer.
    Racial Attributes: Extremely efficient and tough body, regenerative abilities, only one most organs.(one eye, one lung, etc.)

Affiliation: Smaller faction
    ---Branch: Assassin
    ---Station: Tatooine, Byss.
    ---Unit: Take Out
    ---Position: Soldier
    ---Primary Weapons: Golan Arms HH-15 projectile launcher(With proton torpedos), a thermal detonator, and a blaster.(and his fists...)

Personal Ship: Uses different ships for different missions.

Background: Abyssin's are strong and efficient creatures and Hassa is no exception. He learned the ways of violence and war from his homplanet. He learned to kill with no remorse. Hassa decided to travel the galaxy and exploit his 'talents', instead of live the normal Abyssin home life. He could not join the Imperial Army for obvious reasons(anti-alien attittude), so he became a free-lance soldier. He advanced in rank until it seemed that he became part of a squadron that exclusively targeted high ranking officials and various well known figures throughout the galaxy.

OOC: If anybody would like to be an assassin they are welcome to join the Unit I have created.(partners in crime. [face_devil] )

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    As noted, I'll be gone until July 5th. I'll be back in time for relaunch, but in the meantime, DS5 will be acting GM. He'll have to dust off his GM Hat and Badge from the showcase at home.

Try not to blow up the game while I'm gone. :p

:D

20. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Is there anyway we could get an updated roster? PLEASE! [face_batting]

21. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Okay, this will be an orderly and simple take-over... I mean... well, you know. Anyway, I'll be running things for a while so I better see you all cleaning out the GM Hot Tub, I think it got some leaves and dead animals in it while we've been on hiatus. Poor Natalie...

Yeah, but seriously, since the game isn't up, I'll just be here to be here (barring some extraordinary catastrophe--highly unlikely considering our history, ;) ). So, move along, move along...

~DS5

22. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I'll be away when the game begins and I won't be back until the 23rd July. Here is my sheet though for when I return.

Name: Dainslaif
    Nickname: None
    Species: Epicanthix (near-human)
    Homeworld: Panatha
    Other Languages: Epicanthix, Bunduki

Appearance
    ---Height: 6?3?
    ---Eye Color: Violet
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Dark
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Clothing: Dark green robes
    ---Other: Muscular build

Personality:
    Habits: Mind often wanders
    Dislikes: Corruption, mankind, the Force
    Talents: War, command, meditation
    Weakness: Too introspective, quick tempered, struggles to form friendships
    Limitations: No Force
    Racial Attributes: N/A

Affiliation: Peace Brigade
    ---Branch: N/A
    ---Station: Panatha
    ---Unit: Tircolas Flow
    ---Position: Soldier/Pilot
    ---Primary Weapons: Force pike, DC15 sidearm blaster

Personal Ship (optional)
    ---Name: Tircolas Flow
    ---Model: YT-1930 light freighter

Background: Dainslaif hails from a warrior race who had already conquered several neighbouring planets before he was born, and who controlled most of the Pacanth Reach in the Outer Rim territories. He grew up in a culture where strength was everything, and when he came of age he fought to put down several rebellions. Upon leaving his home, he found that the galaxy was not the place he wanted it to be, and felt powerless to do anything about it. Enchanted and fascinated by tales of the dead Jedi Order, he attempted to research them, and spent four years finding out what he could about their ways, absorbing every scrap of information. Eventually he discovered that he was not Force sensitive, and began to see the Force as a malicious entity, an enemy to life and to the very people who served it. He believed it had brought the galaxy to the sick, diseased state that it was currently in, and when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded, he realised the aliens could cure this illness through their conquest. He joined the Peace Brigade soon afterwards.

23. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    For any of these games to survive, compromises have to be made. No battle plan ever survives the first engagement with the enemy or forum population. Games must be adjusted, and a path must be cleared.

But no matter what, a public semblance of uniformity in leadership must be upheld. Arguments between GMs and game designers should be done in PRIVATE, and jockeying for control in the view of the public is childish.

WOTG was one of the best RPGs I have had the privledge to participate in, but it must be allowed to grow and mature. The plans of the individual adapt to the changes in their enviroment.

24. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    I made her forcesensitive. hope this is okay....

Class: Scoundrel
    Name: Shanara Taleel
    Nickname: Shan
    Species: human
    Homeworld: unknown
    Other Languages: Huttese

Appearance
    ---Height: 5?10??
    ---Eye Color: bluegreen
    ---Hair/Fur Color: reddish brown
    ---Skin Color: pale
    ---Clothing: black jumpsuit, brown boots, brown flightjacket
    ---Other: slight scar on her left temple

Personality: hothead, impatient, tries to be ruthless despite her better nature, survivor
    Habits: tends to touch her temple where her scar is when she is in a tight spot
    Likes: having her own ship finally (although it is stolen)
    Dislikes: slavers
    Talents: great shot, flexible and good with her hands, great thief
    Weakness: afraid of heights sometimes, hot temper, claustrophobic
    Limitations:
    Racial Attributes:

Affiliation: Neutral
    ---Primary Weapons: 2 blasters and a vibroblade

Personal Ship (optional)
    ---Name: Freedom

---Yes or No?: yes, forcesensitive but no training

Background: Found by slavers on Nar Shadda, abandoned by her parents when she was 4 years old, Shanara had a terrible childhood of abuse and mistreatmeant. Finally getting rid of her tormentors when she was 13 years old she became part of the streetgangs on Nar Shadda and learned to take care of herself.
    Priding herself of being one of the best shots in the galaxy she is trying to leave her former life behind and make it as a hired hand in the galaxy.

25. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    A week and a day... I'm excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.