main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    Coruscant

Mial awoke to the hum of the hoverlanes outside his window. He lept out of bed, startled, and then remembered that he was no longer on Eriadu. Something in the Force told him this was a good thing, but that he could not decipher.

He dressed and went down to the local tapcaf, and after ordering Caf and breakfast, he flipped on his datapad, synchronized with local time, locked onto positioning satellites, and brough up directions to his destination. It showed that he needed to traverse the planet. As his food arrived, he turned to the droid waiting on him.

"Could you tell me where I can find public transport capable of bringing me to the government center?" Mial asked.

"E chu ta." the droid replied.

"How rude!" Mial exclaimed. "Perhaps a tip could convince you, say, 10 credits?"

"Exit the bar, take a right, walk precisely 809.785 meters. Take another right, proceed 45.87 meters. You will see a sign that reads 'Yucnuij TYkj Kuabfd', under which is a sign that read Public Transport Center Number Three-Hundred and Sixty-One in Basic. Would you like that information downloaded to your datapad? That is a comination of three languages because the owner of the facility grew up on a space freighter and constantly made contact with many other races. He learned three languages at the same time, thus allowing him to use the three interchagebly. You can reach him on comlink frequency 89.65. His Future Security number is 03-36-052---" the droid blurted out.

"Whoa! Hold it there. Yes, download the information to my datapad. And thank you very much." Mial recieved the transmission, updated his map, checked out the info, and flipped the droid the credits. It whirred of with not another word.

After finishing his meal and still laughing about the droid, he activated his tracking system and followed the droids directions. Soon he found himself on the pad, awaiting a hover-transport.

Four Hours Later
    He debarked from the transport just short of the government center on a hunch given to him by the Force. He decended the turbolift deep into Coruscant. When the turbolift stopped, he used stairs, decending far deeper than his room had been at, below the level of the streets, into the Coruscant Underground.

As he stepped off the stairwell, he was greeted with several strange looks, some hostile, some questioning. He used See Force to attempt to augment his visual, but it didn't help much. Looking at his datapad, he discovered that the tracking satellites were having a hard time getting his signal down here, and that could be a problem.

TAG: Ghast, PoT, some Imperial or GM that would like to play as the Coruscant Underground.

2. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    OOC: Ah...good to be posting again. The following idea was proposed, I think, by DarthSeti5 and Jace_Halycron awhile back. If either of you have any problems, please contact me.

Also, I will hereby adopt Kenman Halouse, a.k.a. Kenneth Huan's clone, as my PC.

IC: Nast Rider, Somewhere between Kamino and Eriadu
    The YT-2400 Nast Rider abruptly jerked out of hyperspace, startling Juren Nast, the captain. "What the-"

"Hyperdrive's burned out," Kenman answered his unspoken question. He, too, was noticeably unnerved but none the less was going through the emergency procedures with at least a slightly cool demeanor.

Just like his "father"... The similarities between the fallen Ken Huan and this duplicate were uncanny - not to mention frightening.

"What happened?"

"According to sensor readouts the ship was yanked out of hyperspace by an enormous hyperspace disturbance. News reports from the New Republic would confirm this."

"Harumph...how long will it take to fix the hyperdrive?" Nast queried a nearby droid.

"Approximately 2 standard days," the droid replied.

"Shavit," Nast said. "Alright, Ken, take us down to the surface of that planet. Shields up, and sensors all. We're not sure what's down there, and I'd prefer not to find out the hard way."

The Rider streaked down into atmosphere. The sensors reported this lost world, which didn't register on records or atlas, to be habitable to humans. A small settlement appeared, and the Rider dropped down to it.

A large crowd gathered around the transport, regarding it with awe and wonder. Gaping, they all pointed and murmured in some strange language.

All except for one.

This man stepped forward as Juren and Kenman descended down the gangplank, wearing brown robes and a tan tunic that was all-too-familiar.

"Welcome. I am Jedi Knight Temis Hendren."

3. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for my long absance, i was gone for 10 days on a mission trip and forgot to say that i would be gone. We will just continue on as if the meeting juts broke apart.

Also on a side note how are all your skills so high WW, my character has been using Move Object scince i started him and it's only up to 4.75, how the heck do you have a level 10 alter perception or level 5 other skills.

IC:

Jedi.... The Fool.... The Arrogant Fool. Gorin thought as he use Move Object to pull himself along. He knew this jedi was not as powerful as he acted, and he planed to show him that. This was the power of the mind, the power that he posssesed. The jedi will pay for his foolishness, he will pay dearly Gorin was plotting again as he reached his quarters. Sitting at his desk he began to plan his vengance. Brute force would not work, he was far to frial for that, but perhaps something more sinister, more evil, was in order. When he was in training the instruters had taught him about many posions, both ingested and inflicted, becuse he was too weak physicly to do much damage. he began to concoct one in his lab, the smell radiating out and making many people leave the area. This was not one of his more deadly posions, just one that would make him feel every single nerve in his body about 10 fold. Making the pain immesureable. Now all he had to do was implement it. that was the question he pondered as he went to teach his class of Genesii for the day.

TAG: WildWookie if you want

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: Sorry to all, this will be long, I need to reply to some people.
    Oh, also, GAJ, I'll give you a lesson in craftiness. Genesii walks in, Force crushes a clone of Syra Jello, then freezes her.
    Ooops! Look, its not the real one, yet it's dead! :eek:
    But of course, did I do that, or am I bluffing? ;)

Byss to Kamino
    The Genesii frowned and looked over to Syra Jello, who still wore the face of a Corrupt zealot, and wondered at this turn of events.
    This was not in the mission profile. Why is Jello calling Lavos?

Lavos looked up to see the private holonet transciever activate, which would of normally perturbed him if he was not expecting Tavira to call.
    Yet it was with a bemused smirk that he greeted his true caller.

"My dear, this is a pleasure! I'm sorry, I am not sure of your current title...I suppose emminience will suffice. To what do I owe the pleasure? If this is regarding the diplomatic visit with my two agents, I can assure you they are empowered to authorise anything in my name...."

TAG: Jello.

Thyferra

Kati Seal sighed as she lowered the comlink, wondering at the stubborness at the human corporate types holed up in the building before her.
    As part of the ethnic cleansing she had been tasked with masterminding, all humans and aliens not involved in the new Imperial regime were to be deported or killed. These few had decided to resist.
    So very, very foolish.
    "I have tried to negotiate, they will not listen." She spoke almost to herself. Turning to her aide, Car'di, she nodded. "Terminate."

The bothan nodded, and the floating TIE Defender above and behind her let loose with a pair of proton torpedeo's into the distant building, lighting the sky with the burning glory of the New Order....

In orbit
    Leonia Tavira walked onto the bridge of the Imperial Justice, turning to the sensor station.
    "Has the remnants of Kuat Armada joined us yet?"
    "Yes Ma'am." came the reply, as the new fleetwide statistics were brought up.
    "Good." She looked back to the galactic map at her terminal, and saw the expanding territory of the New Order, as key border installations fell...a major shipyard, and now the source of all the galaxy's cure.

"Send the signal to Sullust, Eriadu and Tatooine. and set course for Bothan Space."

The XO saluted and snapped his heels to attention. "Yes Ma'am."

Smiling, she turned away, and coded a burst transmission to Lavos.
    "It has begun, the invasion continues."

Eriadu
    The asteroid that had been deliver so many eons (posts) ago, began to come to alive from the inside. Suddenly it exploded in what was almost an insignifigant blip on any screen, as as little energy as possible was expended on the explosion.
    Yet unseen and deadly, a certain wavelength hovering in the ultraviolet range was sent out in a set dispersal arc, falling like a deadly rain to the surface of Eriadu, falling through structures and skin, falling on dormant spores, small vacuoles or cysts, as in certain doomed individuals, a virus reawoke....

TAG: NR. (Mon Calamari all over again boys! ;))

Sullust

As Above.

TAG: NR.

Tatooine
    As Above.

TAG: Hmmm...can you afford for the Rim to see you put more effort into Eriadu or Sullust then here? The plot thickens friends...

Mon Calamari

As New Republic scientists continued to strive toward a cure - unaware that the promising advances with Bacta would soon be for nought - the disease still raged, now no longer confined to this, the testing ground of New Republic Capabilities...

TAG: Kuna Tiori. (Take your time with Mon Cal, for what you achieve there will make or break ALL those other systems...)

Byss

The ships swarmed around the massive station, as a virtual river of ships came from the planet and began the long convoy to elsewhere. Confident in a victory Lavos was, but it was not his style to leave no backup plan. The ships of material and troops slowly marched onward to Koornacht, as one by one capital shi

5. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC on the surface of Gyndine

After a few days, they drew close to General Sula's hidden facility...

TAG: Ghast

6. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Dathomir

*Warmaster Yun-Yuuzhan sat with the villip of Yun-Harla in front of him, his and Yomin's pet would need an assignment soon*

"And about this god status: you're no more of a god than I am, so don't get any ideas of immortallity. The moment you begin to believe you're invincible is the moment you will die. Keep your weaknesses in mind at all times, but never doubt yourself.

Now, as for your assignment, I have a minor job in mind. My bounty hunter associate has informed me that some valuable data could be... 'For Sale' on Corellia, and I want to know exactly what it is. You, the bounty hunter and I will go to Corellia undercover to obtain this information and bring it back. I will arrive at Korriban in a short while to pick you up. Be ready at all times. Now hurry."

*The villip inverted and Yun turned to Boba Fett*

"Mitthy... he must have something valuable. He always does it seems. We're going to bring him and whatever information he has back to Dathomir. Get the ooglith masquers we need ready."

7. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    My apologies for not replying for a while

IC: Dark Alley, Coruscant

Tal was used to strangers entering into conversations with him. He was used to people already knowing his name, he was used to dark cloaks and heavy cowls used to cover any sort of detail. It wasn't even the first time that he'd held a conversation with someone who refered to themselves in the plural, but he could tell that he was up for something big.

Tal sighed audibly, his breath visble in the cold night air. He looked back to the shadowy figure,

"I'm interested in work, but you've got to understand that I won't take a job while not knowing what I'm up against."

He paused, mostly to gather his thoughts, but he'd also learnt that it's a good idea to keep your prospective employees waiting for as long as possible.

"I'll come with you, to your Master. Then I'll decide."

TAG: Ghast

8. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    MEanwhile on Board the Shadow Dream, PAdme looked at thok, I agree Thok make sure all lasers are ready the minute we come out of hyperspace. She hit the comlink for the entire ship, All Pilots get to your ships, be ready to lauch as soon as we come out of hyperspace. Miccu, Get your fighters ready as well. and MAy the force be with us.

As JAde Naberrie,LEader of Rogue Squardon:

Jade heard the Admiral's message and headed to the docking bay and got her x-wing ready for battle, she watched as her squardon filed in, All pilots get ready to launch. The pilots got in their x-wing, She called on her comlink to Padme, We are ready.

As Admiral Padme,

The time has come we have arrived, Thok take us out of hyperspace now, The ships reverted back to real space, Laucnh all fighters now. Miccu Lauch all fighters. May the force be with us.

Tag Yominn-Carr, LLTR, Thok, and Miccu

9. Kuna_Tiori

Kuna_Tiori Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    OOC: Director PoT, I will not respond to your plagues until after I receive a reply to the PM I sent you.

IC: Ryloth, approximately 3 RL weeks ago
    I should have just retired, Kuna thought as she walked about, helping Twi'leks with their business.

The Twi'leks had constructed makeshift houses to form small villages along the dusk terminal. As time progressed and more resources were gathered these villages could be expanded into large cities. Bouncing back from devastation and horror united the Twi'leks' strength and spirit, and thumbed Ryloth's nose at the blasted Yuuzhan Vong.

But I'm still stuck here nonetheless.

The Republic DSD that had appeared in high orbit had activated their well projectors and thus made the overall mass shadow of Ryloth far too heavy to move. Now, huge drilling machines had been brought to the surface, and they began to dig down towards the gravitic anamolies.

The strain on the drills were apparent as the dovin basal tugged on it, but the drill didn't dig down all the way. It stopped just above the basal, leaving a thin layer of rock between it.

The Republicans then dropped a thermal detonator Class A down each chute. If the basal wasn't outright destroyed, they'd add another detonator. And another, until the basal was gone for good.

Meanwhile, the Republicans also dispatched scout ships to throughly scan the system for Vong intruders.

And finally, after a speech similar to ones given at Varonat and Naboo, but with appropriate modifications suiting local circumstances, Ambassador Tiori asked the Twi'leks to join the New Republic.

TAG: SC Yomin_Carr. Your dovin basals have been eliminated, and any scout or spy ships that you have hidden in the system or on the planet(s) will be found.

10. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    IC: Miccu Resea, aboard the Stardust

As the ships streaked towards Myrkr, Miccu prepared his troops for battle...

All fighter pilots to their fighters. launch as soon as we revert from hyperspace. All guns, prepare to fire as soon as you get a target near the planet. Good luck, and may the force be with you.

22 ships reverted from hyperspace in concert, turbolasers firing and Starfighters broiling out of thier hatches like an angry swarm of bees, all heading towards the planet...

Tag: PadmeAmidala55, Yomin_Carr

11. James_Bond

James_Bond Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    OOC: Shavit, I had a long post typed up and it got deleted. Alright, here's the condensed version.

IC: Polyneye Spaceport
    The Jarus Nova touched down and Bond, going by the alias Vykk Drago, headed into town ((that rhymes!)).

As he sped along in his XP-40 speeder he dropped an inconspicious cigar out through a chute in the bottom of his speeder into the streets every now and then.

He proceeded toward the dank, dark underground levels where criminals and outlaws festered, and began to look for a potential person to give him some information. Using his gut instinct, he finally found a potential.

"Hello," he said amiably. "You look smart. Can you help me with something?"

"Whaddya want?" the criminal growled in return.

"Information." Bond replied, holding up an Imperial credit of considerable denomination.

"Alright, whaddya wanna know?"

Bond began to etch the appearance of this man into his brain. "Sources say that the Imperials have some sort of thinktank in the Koornacht Cluster. Can you tell me its location?"

TAG: Director Protege-of-Thrawn
    Note: Someone on Polyneye's gotta be able to answer Bond's question.

12. Juno_Epsilon

Juno_Epsilon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    Khomm System

Juno And the first fleet came out of Hyperspace in the Khomm System and moved to hide behind the Khomm Moons. Soon the Second Suarbi Imperial Fleet would Enter the system and prepare for the next step.

Juno: "Captain, When the Second fleet comes out of Hyperspace send them the following message. Then drop all the TIE Defenders in the two fleets."
    Capitan: "Aye Sir."

To: Admiral Fairdream, Second Suarbi Imperial Fleet

Drop all TIE Defenders and prepare to go to these coordinateness on my mark When I contact you again.

Coordinateness #1# #1# #1#

Have the TIE Defenders follow in hyperspace.

~~Juno Out~~

Now all that was to do was wait.

TAG: M_J

13. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    George still sleeping, felt the shadow dream jump out of hyperspace and woke up saying, "damn, I missed the alert, Im going to get yelled for that." While george was heading to the bridge, he looked a window and saw that the vong fleet wasnlt there, but alot of mines where, "Better ask padme about this." George reached the bridge after a nice steady run. George looks at padme, seeing her furious that he was late, "please not now, where in battle." then he asked "Padme, I was wondering, where is the vong fleet that is suppose to be here, I mean is that their not on scanners or visual range, are they hiding behind the planet?"

Tag: Padme, Thok, Miccu

14. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    PoT:Oh, also, GAJ, I'll give you a lesson in craftiness.

Well, then I shall give you a lesson on the dangers of assumptions, mistakes, and glossing over important details.

I had said that you could not have revived her, meaning that the being in the meeting could not be her. I had not commented on the frozen one.

[b]Carida[/b]

The Imperial Forces on the planet opened a document stating their precise instructions on what was to occur if and when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded.

OOC:

[b]Baron_Fel[/b]: I'll PM you the details of the Imperial movements a bit later.

15. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    IC: Byss

Pierce sat, contemplating the force. He had always heard from his Grandfather that the force allowed one to see into the future...but for him, it had always been difficult. Pierce was too involved in the present to worry about the future...because if you didn't think about the present, you might not HAVE a future.

Pierce tried again for the 5th time in as many days....useless...there was no way Pierce could divine future occurances. Pierce got to his feet, and looked at the wall ten feet away. He squared his shoulders and raised his hand. A glow appeared in his fingertips, and a few tendrils of Lighting shot forward...not enough to damage the wall any, but enough to let Pierce know that he was doing it. Pierce tried again, and this time, there were small scortch marks on the wall. He would continue to develop this skill over time...it could save lives as well as damaging them.

PIERCE
    ---Affiliation: Self-alligned Rogue
    ---Title: Knight
    Starting skills
    Telepathy (skill-5)
    Mind Trick (skill-5)
    Telekinesis (skill-5)
    See Force (Skill-5.25)
    Apprentice Skills:
    Alter Perception (Skill-10.25)
    Illusion (skill-4)
    Force Push (Skill-4.5)
    Enhance Senses (Skill-4.5)
    Force reading Yuuzhan Vong biochemistry (1.25)

Knight Skills:
    Knight Speed (skill-2.5)
    Knight Defense (skill-2)
    Enhance Ability (skill-2.5)
    Control Mind (skill-2)
    Lightning (1.25)

between Commenor and Kuat
    The Imperial Convoy was ripped out of hyperspace directly in the middle of the Alliance formation. The Commander of the New Republic fleet gave the order.

"Tie Squadrons one through Six...do the Empire well"

The Tie Defenders streaked out and targeted the Nebulon B Frigates, taking them by complete suprise. They fired Ion Pulse warheads and Ion Cannons. The Echte and the Cutlass moved towards the light Cruisers escorting and opened up all guns on them.

The forces ladies and Gentlemen
    ISD II Cutlass
    DSD Echte
    6 Squadrons Tie Defenders
    6 Assault Transports.

The Convoy, info sent by SEA...
    10 BFF Bulk Freighters (ISD replacement parts)
    5 Container Transports (Hyperdrive and engine parts)
    5 Modular Conveyors (Various fluidic coolants etc. for Hyperdrive and ship systems etc.)

Defence Craft

2 Nebulon B-2 Frigates
    2 Sparrowhawk Light Carriers

TAG SEA or any other Enterprenuing Imperial

16. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Padme Looked up as George run in, So nice of you to join us, The mines are what we are trying to get rid off, but we are also attacking the surface of mrykr to try and destroy thier ground defenses. That is our misson as of now. any questions Gentlemen?

OCC: George I forgot who you need to go to for becoming a jedi but maybe DS5 or KUna_Tori would know.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I think its been three days, if it has not, oh well. Any ways, the end is near for Jason Bravo. I am "fixing" my plot. Channel Page does not have a baby. Now, its time for the end.

IC:
    Gallant

Channel Page bagged for Bravo to allow her to come. She, as she said last night, "Wouldn't have a life after Bravo had gone on a sucidal mission." Bravo, after two weeks of debtae with his love, finally gave in. Now, the strike team, would be: Jason Bravo, Jedi Master Ikrit, Kyp Durron, and Channel Page. All of them had accepted this mission and had voluteed. Now, with Channel Page's Intelligence Infomation, Bravo and the group may have found a way to board the Emperor's personal space station. But, was it truthful, was it a trick? The infomation was from an old friend, who had seen a ship, docked, and gaurded by Stormtroopers. The ship was old, why guard an old ship, inless it was headed somewhere important. So, the mission began, and the team set out to Corellia.

Before leaving, Bravo's Pride was stocked with 2 Stormtrooper suits, plus all gear, and all the explosives needed. There was, in total, 30 bags of exposigves, each one capable of breaking a CR90 Corellian Corvette in half. This would, even if the Emperor had won, make a dent in his plans, hopefully.

OOC: I will arrive at Corellia in two RP days.

IC:
    Booster

Booster, made his final order, under the leadership of General Bravo. A man, he had trusted all his life and a man that would give his life for a word, a word that meant more then just a word but a life, this word was Freedom. Booster, contacted the New Republic.

Encriped: Bravo
    To: New Republic High Command
    Body:

I am in affect, saying what Jedi Knight Bravo can not say right now. I am Booster Terrik, an aid to the New Republic, but only known by Jedi Knight Bravo as working for the New Republic. You, will be reciving what Jedi Knight Bravo had worked so hard to give you, although you don't know it. Jedi Knight Bravo is going on a one way trip to Coruscant, to try to destroy the one man the New Republic can't destroy. By doing this, even if he succeds, he will never be coming home again. For his sacifice, I ask one thing. That you, the New Republic, on word of his death, give him a hero's funeral, for a man who died as a martyr to the Rebel cause, to the New Republic, and to the Jedi. When I have word of his death, I will contact you. I will go to Eriadu, to witness the respect he has earned through his sacifice.

You will be reciving:

1) All ships under Bravo's command
    2) Over 300 Billion Credits from minning operations
    3) And, all supplies and bases from Operation Sweep the Doorstep, which are all in the Minos Sector.
    4) Garik "Face" Loran

I will not be joining the New Republic, as I will retire from this bloddy conflict and help restore what Jedi Knight Bravo and Jedi Master Ikrit have worked so hard to bring back. Jedi Master Plett and his Jedi have chosen to rebuild what Jedi Knight Bravo, Jedi Master Ikrit, Kyp Durron, and Channel Page are giving their lifes for. I wish, for them all, to be considered Martyrs to the Rebel cause, New Republic, and to the Jedi. I will, yet again, travel down to Eriadu to make sure this happens. May the Force be with you.

-Booster Terrik

Tag New Republic

18. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC;
    Byss, Eating Room

Ehele sat across from Gorin, eating his rations provided. Not exactley tasty but they would do. Gorin mearley sat there watching him, as he did not need to eat. When he was finished Gorin spoke up.

"Ok Ehele, you remember that imprudent Jedi we have here?"

"Of course, he is like a constant Sore in my head, his mere presance has shown some tendancy twords lack on destructive initiatve in my Genesii. I beleve that some are begining to doubt the power of the Dark Side."

"Yes, Yes. However i think i have developed a plan for him. See this?" Gorin said as he pulled out a little Vial, filled with a blackish, inky liqud, "I developed this little thing when i was being taught to use posions to make up for my physical weakness. this little didty was one of my favorites. Not sure if it will work becuse i have never been able to test it but if i'm correct it would provide some interesting entertainment for us with out jedi friend. I've also been working on a new genetic modification, very hush-hush right now, but it would make an improvement to the unarmed combat capacity of or average Genesii. These things combined would make for some interesting play time."

"Ahh but gorin, how are we going to get that kind of thing nere this jedi?"

"It's simple, remeber that Genesii that the jedi fought awhile ago? Well we mereley challenge him to a rematch, from our Newly Improved genesii, and infect him with this during the fight."

"Very clever Gorin, very clever indeed. Lets go to work on those modifications."

Pulling himself with Move Object twords his lab Gorin began to plot and think of ways to make the genesii genes even more exotic.

OOC: DS5 and POT, check your Pm's

19. Riinor

Riinor Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Okay, I am bored. Time for mindless carnage, and some interesting NPCing.

[b][i]*Nearing Ossus...*[/b][/i]

Full force, twenty-four yorik coral ships of Iris League task force leapt into Ossus space. Immidiately, forces down-planet brought their defenses active.
    Soon after, five Imperial-class infidel ships routed the planet, and brought guns active to drive the alien invaders back.
    On the bridge of the [i]Vua'spar[/i], Commander Riinor Halycron allowed a feral grin to encompass his scarred lips as he turned to the subaltern who commanded the cognition hood and the [i]Vua'spar[/i]'s weaponry.
    The shaped human uttered a single word, to bring chaos unto the peaceful defenders.
    "Fire."

The order was broadcast. Plasma projectors, magma missiles, and grutchins launched from nearly all Iris League forces. Three of the ISDs moved their gunnery crews to concentrate on the titanic Uro-ik V'alh commandship, while the other two engaged all ten Matalok cruisers, each a match for the other.

Riinor strode toward the subaltern. The face by the cognition hood turned to face her commander, and nodded obidiently. She removed the cognition hood, and placed it in her commanders' taloned hands. Riinor nodded, and took the captain's seat quickly. He donned the cognition hood, and grinned as the read-outs of battle flowed through his mind's eye. At his hands, were the power of plasma and basil. He deftly rolled Dovin Basils for shielding for each incoming bolt of energy fired at distant from two of three ISDs. Decks below, several turbolaser cannon blasts wounded his commandship. Riinor bellowed, and arched the brute of his plasma projectors toward the mighty destroyer. He ordered the ship to fire each projector at the blasphemous mockery.

[i]Vua'spar[/i] shuttered from the over-exertion, but nonetheless attempted the savage order. Well-over half of the organic ship's weaponry wallowed in the ImpStar's hull. After mere minutes, the vessel floated dead.

Three Vua'spar interdictors massacred two Star Destroyers, while the eight surviving Matalok cruisers triumphed over their infidel counterparts.

Space was won.

Riinor turned, and addressed another, "Land on planet, Subaltern Vua Rapuung. You will supervise the capture of this [i]Knossa Spaceport[/i], and bring me word of enemy fortress captured. I will descend, and carry out the Gods' will upon these pathetic vagrants."
    Rapuung's scarred face nodded earnestly, and left the bridge.
    Turning back, Riinor ordered the spoils of war (destroyed Yuuzhan Vong ships) to be herded together for a soon-coming plan.

The Yuuzhan Vong warlord smiled, pleased with himself, and his crews. The Gods were on his side.
    He sent message to Warmaster Yun-Yuuzhan.

Bowing deeply, he snapped a salute, cracking his talon gauntlet of his armored shoulder.
    "Warmaster, the infidel planet Ossus has fallen to the Yuuzhan Vong. The Slayer favors you, your bloodness."
    The villip belayed the message, and Riinor turned to watch as several drifting coral ships were herded close to each other.

Soon, a new [i]Vua'spar[/i] would dwarf his own. Afterall, not all power was known through the largest beings. Often, the smallest proved to be great things in their own right...

[i]Ossus Forces dead:[/i]
    5 ISDs
    (all space forces)

[i]YV Forces dead:[/i]
    2 Matalok cruisers (currently being salvaged)
    [hr]
    [b][i]*Surface of Ossus...*[/b][/i]

Subaltern Rapuung, temporarily promoted to Lieutenant (if not permanantly), fired another thud bug off at the primitive sorcerors. they held their paltry 'force' against Yun-Yammka's hardened warriors. Rapuung hefted his Amphistaff, and pasted it's dagger-like tail into the prone face of a Ysannan warrior. Blood sloshed against the ankle armor of Vua Rapuung's vonduun crab protection. He was subltey rocked, as a Shaman attempted to push Rapuung away. The Yuuzhan Vong warrior replied with granting the aged man a sacred gift, torture. Rapuung tore an arm from the man's socket, and [i]cracked[/i] him upside the head with the appendage.
    Satisfied with hi

20. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Polyneye

The criminal looked around shaftely, and then gestured for Bond to follow.

Guiding him through the dank and dirty street, he entered a small hostel, and walked into a room without knocking.

"Talk to him. He has been looking for you."

The criminal left, and Bond stood in a room with a man lying on a bed, clutching a seeping wound, unsure of how to react.

"Can you help me? I...I need to get to the New Republic, Intelligence agents after..." he coughed up blood, and fell to the floor.. "Been shot, please, Apocalypse...."

The man fainted on the floor, as Bond sized up the situation.

TAG: Bond.

Black 15

Boba smiled and turned to the deck officer, as information began to trickle in.
    "Sir, the attacking force claims loyalty to Jello, information coming in now...."

"Surrender or Die!"

Boba smirked, and nodded. "Zaarin eh? Long time no see. Deploy our forces around the shipyards, and have the Starfighters deploy behind the frieghters and shield ships. I want our Spherical ships and shielding pickets to set a line in front of them. Then, deploy our cruisers in an 's-foil' formation."

As he spoke, the enemy ISD II's - 8 - and VSD's, began to advance upon the shipyards. In response, a swarm of Clutches and Interceptors flew out to meet them, as huge missile spheres swam out behind the shield ships to surprise the advancing flotilla.

TAG: Zaarin.

OOC: DF.
    1 ISD III, the Bloodletting[/b]
    12 ISD II's,
    6 VSD II's,
    12 Missle Spheres,
    8 Carrack Cruisers,
    8 Shipyard stationed Interceptor Squadrons.

Byss

Jai put down the syringe once more, after contemplating his father's fate at length.

But, he was steadfast. Kane Lavos needed to end, if evil was too be removed from the galaxy...it was a twisted paradox, yet Jai felt he understood.
    Turning to Gata, he smiled wryly. "Gata, I need people to prepare a fast - and I mean fast freighter, and have it read nearby...when the attack comes, we will need to escape quickly."

Gata bowed. "As my master wishes it."

21. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    "Get the VSDs to distract those ISDIIs. Thunderer, take out those CRKCs with the Courageous. All other ships, deploy fighters, and focus your guns on those yards. We'll go for the Bloodletting." Zaarin ordered. The VSDIIs charged towards the ISDIIs, hopefully distracting them while his ISDs wiped out the Black 15 yards.

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: You won't get near them.

Black 15

"Force's have seperated."

Boba cackled. "Foolish, they had strength in their proximity. Target the first cruisers, full saturation fire. I want those VSD's burning hulks now. Have our VSD cruiser concentrate on stripping their fighter screens, whilst all turbolaser fire is focussed on the first wave. I want our fighters and missile spheres to target the foremost ISD back there first as well, crush it and overwhelm it with missiles.

Wipe them out. All of them."

TAG: Zaarin.

23. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin saw ISDs and VSDs explode spectacularly from the viewports of the Valour. Soon missiles and green hails of turbolaser fire were also visible, flying towards him. They all hit at once, knocking out the shields and tearing holes in the hull. Luckily, the bridge only scored a pock mark or two. This was the end of this battle for Zaarin. "Black 15! Cease attack on the Valour! We surrender! We surrender!" the Caridan said, killing the engines and awaiting boarding.

TAG PoT

24. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    OOC Assistant GM stuff:

*slips on GM sombrero*

Bravo, how many times have we told you that you cannot use main stream characters such as Booster Terrik, in a major role UNLESS you have GM approval. You have been told this numerous times. Your previous post is nulled.

*slips off GM sombrero*

25. Riinor

Riinor Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Edit: Post 900. About bloody time. :mad:

[b][i]*Knossa spaceport; Ossus...*[/b][/i]

"[i]Belek tiu[/i], Commander."
    Vua Rapuung dropped to one knee, and offered his lord a salute.
    "Good work, my servant. Ossus fell to Yuuzhan Vong might, let that be known. May infidel defeat strengthen warrior morale."
    Commander Riinor Halycron's eyes darted to a nearby building. His grand control over the Force - a trait from his time with the humans? - allowed him to sense the other Force users within the duracrete build-up. Vua peered curiously, although respectfully, as his commander's eyes rolled back in their sockets. The senior warrior arched his torso back in meditation.

Soon, Riinor controled the Battlemaster power of [b]Concentration[/b]. His powers were focused through his determination and hard-worn will. Through clenched teeth, a warrior's hatred sent on swift wings of blood for the small survivor group of Ysanna warriors in the capital building. They worked up their final stand as the highly decorated warrior walked towards them. The Yuuzhan Vong's eyes dialated with a fierce gold lambency; a dual-link that spelled death.

From each gauntleted hand, a orange beam erupted to presence. Lightsabers. The warrior they faced was trained in the Jedi Arts, far better than they. The beast reached their position, and struck immidiately. He bellowed, and cleft the first Ysanna with a taloned hook, and sent several others to an afterlife of suffering with his dual blades of fire. Both blades deactivated. Riinor grapsed the remaining two Ysannans by their cloak collars, and tossed them from the boliterated window.

Below, the roughed them, herding them with his amphistaff and talons. One of the two tried to stand, and speak. His premptory action was silenced when Halycron punctured a armored finger through his eye and back out the rear of the human's skull. Testing the blood against his split lips, Riinor spat disgustedly.
    "Vile. These infidels are less worthy of a sacrifice than an ill vhor."
    Rapuung nodded in agreement.
    The commander turned back around, and tore the last survivor's head from its socket, showing true Yuuzhan Vong upper-body strength.
    "Seek a empty shipdock, and our Shapers. We will strengthen ourselves from this event."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.