1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    Byss

Pierce felt the conflict suddenly arise. They were here...Gerul had sent the message.

Pierce certainly didn't want to be in the dark recesses of his quarters when all hell broke loose. He packed up what little belongings he had, a few datacards of the discoveries that he had made with comb spores, and a journal of day to day observation on Genesii and thier training.

Lastly, Pierce cliped his lightsaber to his belt, as well as a blastech Blaster rifle. He went in search of Jai, who he found running out of his quarters.

"Wait for me Jai!"

TAG POT
  2. Nord Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Asinowei Torinth: Sylan Level 4

The request was granted and soon Level 5 was in a state of unrest and would be until a solution presented itself. There were no guarantees and certainly, there would be casualties. As a small transport left for the rendezvous point, many techs worked endlessly to finish installing the hologram projectors on both Levels 4 and 5. Equipment was being transferred into the new and more secure labs on the Level 5 platform. Virologists and geneticists moved back and forth overseeing much of the preparations, all the while a sickening sense of fear continued to manifest itself in their minds.

Natirus once again surfaced from his dark meditations. He had long observed the works of Sebastian Daemon, but the new situation had called him away from his study. He understood what was coming. Fear. Even Natirus was not beyond this. Though he was confident that it would remain contained, fear, however small, held itself in the pit of his stomach--never moving. He respected the virus... from a distance, and indulged in its cruelties.
    Passing through the Level 4 security check points, Natirus was guided to Torinth.

3. Juno_Epsilon Jedi Knight

star 2
    ***Coruscant System***

General Rean Table sat in the Ships command chair as Juno's personal ship came out of hyper space and into the Coruscant System. Before he could say anything an ISD stopped the ship dead in its tracks.

"Unidentified ship State your name and your business here on Coruscant."

Rean: "I am General Rean Table of the Suarbi Imperial Army. I have been sent by Moff Epsilon To see the Emperor. I have news and need to talk to him ASAP."

" Yes Sir, General Table, have your ship wait here while I send message ahead to Coruscant."

Rean: "Yes Sir, will do" he turned off the comunications device and turned to M-1 Juno trusty right hand droid. "M-1 one what did Juno do before he was an Imperial Officer and a Moff."
    M-1: "Sorry sir I can't say it would not be very good for you to know."
    Rean: "Really, Interesting."
    Rean turned to Hammer in the corner who stood looking over all this.
    Rean: "What do you think? Can I know?"
    Hammer: "No sir. But I will tell you that you later sometime."
    Rean smiled and shook his head: "He left me to go to Coruscant with you rust buckets? Oh boy!"
    They all laughed and waited for the comunication from The ISD above them.

TAG: GHAST

***Suarbi 3/12***

Vice Admiral Jose Centea sat at his desk at the Droid factories. The production of all droids had been stopped and the Shipyards where on scedual. Good, he thought to himself. The 3rd Suarbi Imperial Fleet was sitting ready, and All the ships that were to be in the system where accounted for. Jose had seen the small craft factories the day before and was glade at there process. 12 squardrons of TIE defenders were ready to be finished and sent off to the navel base in the astroied base. Finally all lose ends where set and the minning facilites in the astroied field where at 100% output. All was good until Moff Juno should return.

/>
  4. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I need tags from the following people: Ghast and the New Republic. The one for the NR, DarthSeti5 knows about.

IC:
    Booster

It had been hours, it had been almost a day. Still, he just walked slowly, the length of the QX7 Factory Station. Then, as he though about life in general, he started to remember things, people Bravo talked about, palces he had talked about. Then, one word came to mind: Admiral Cast.

Booster, went back to his old command room, which had a desk and one more thing left, a computer. Booster typed the message up and sent it.

Encripted: Bravo's Last Orders
    To: Admiral Cast
    Subject: Bravo's Last Orders
    Body:

Hello Admiral Cast. You may not know me, but I know you. Jason Bravo spoke very highly of you and if it wasn't for the New Republic's disrespect, he would of joined up with you as your second in command. You are prob. woundering why the message is titled Bravo's Last Order. Becasue, in affect, these are his last orders. Jason Bravo is going on a...a mission for a word, that word, freedom. He, with most likely hood, will not be coming back. Its a one way trip. I have to sday, before I tell you the rest, that Jason Bravo always looked up to you and he knew once you left, the New Republic lost one of its greatest fleet commanders. He would of love dto serve with you one last time. He told me this himself, a few days ago, the last time I saw him.

Jason Bravo will be sending you his fleet, complete with his first ship, the Gallant. He knew, only one person deserved his fleet and that was you. With this message will be everything you will be getting. May the Force be with you.

-Booster Terrik

<<<File Attached>>>

Tag Wildwookiee

OOC: The "File Attached" WW, is the PM I replied to from you, where I told you everything you would be getting.
  5. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:
    Byss, Gorins Lab

Something is wrong, something is very wrong. Gorin thought as, using See Force he felt a massive number of new beings enter the system. Even small numbers of beings entering the system was rare, and the amount of new life he sensed now was staggering compared to previos entrys. Gorin didn't like it, not one bit.

Using Move Object Gorin grabbed his modified Yalisarmi, His datacards with plans for the new Genesii Phase 4 and the genetic structure of regular Genesii Phase 2, and his vial of Posion, and pulled himself to the command center. Grabbing the nearest Sensor tech he yelled, "What is going on here!?"

"Ummm, were not sure sir," the panicked sensor tech said, "but... but it appears that a New Republic Fleet has entered the system and surrendered all ships to us."

"FOOLS!,"Gorin yelled so that all could here him, "Do you think that if a new Republic Fleet was going to surrender they would come here, the most secret place in the Galaxy? It is also standard protocall to destroy all incoming, unathorised ship that enteres the system! Where is the commandng officer!?"

Everybody was busy at their stations so he reached oput to the nearest tech and used Drain Knowlage to find out where. Then, in a fit of spite, he used Drain Energy to drain the Fool who he was holding with his Move Object till he was at the point of death. He then dropped him, writhing in pain, onto the floor and approached the commanding oficer.

"What the Hell are you doing," he looked at the rank patches, "Captian." He sneered.

"I'm not sure yet, we are waiting on the command of The Great Lavos." the captian said calmly.

"Well until then i'm ordering the following, Charge the planetary Sheild and Plaentary Weapons. Charge all weapons and sheilds on all Orbital Stuctures. Have all Capital Ships Charge Weapons and Sheild and Deploy Fighters. Hop to it Fool." Gorin told him.

"You don't have the right to give me orders. Go back to your lab, Lieutenant." He sneered back at Gorin.

"You will obey my orders, i am your commanding officer. You will do as i say.' Gorin said, using Jedi Mind Trick, Alter Perception, and Mind Control.

"Contact the Fleet, have them charge all weapons and sheilds, raise sheilds and power weapons on all stations. Raise sheilds and power up weapons on the planet." The captian ordered, spellbound by Gorins powers.

TAG: POT, then the NR

Gorins Force Levels:

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 1.75
    Telepathy: Level 1.5
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1.25
    Move Object: Level 5.25
    Alter Perception: Level 1.25

Knight Skills:
    Drain Energy: Level 1.5
    Drain Knowledge: Level 1.5
    Control Mind: Level 1.25
  6. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    Byss

Pierce used a force calming technique as he and Jai ran towards their destination. Pierce reached out with the force and using Alter perception he clouded all minds, save Jai, to his prescence.

"Jai, I'm going to be invisible now...you'll understand later, but once we are in proximity to people, do not address me directly."

To the outside world, Pierce suddenly ceased to exist, even to the force...his light winked out.

7. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:
    Byss, Training Room C, as Ehele

Ehele was watching as the Genesii tried to move the smaller or larger object, depending on their experience. He himself was useing See Force to watch them, and saw that many of them were identicley powerful with it. That was cloning for you, it allowed them to be created quickly, but removed most traced of indivituality. After that exercise he had them stand up and he used his Force lighting on them, forcing them to try and block it with thier Sabers or Amphistaffs. Most failed and began to twist on the ground and, using Telepathy he sent their pain to the rest of the group. After they were done with the pain he continued the Gruleing training by forcing them to Combat him. he used Knight Speed, Defence, Enhance Senses and Enhance Ability, Strength He felled tham all, either by knocking them onto the floor or slightly cutting them.

"Idiots, you came at me all wrong. Never attack from the front, use your surronding to get ehind your foe, then attack. Use your other team-members as a distaction and then strike when he is vulnerable. that is all, you are dismissed."

The Genesii filed out and he sat meditating, Just as the NR Fleet entered System.

TAG: No-one

Ehele's Force Abilitys

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 1.25
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1
    Move Object: Level 1
    Force Push: Level 1
    Drain Energy: Level 1
    Telepathy: Level 1.25
    Enhance Senses: Level 1.25
    Enhance Ability: Level 1.25

Knight Skills:
    Force Lightning: Level 1.25
    Knight Defence: Level 1.25
    Knight Speed: Level 1.25
  8. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Miccu Resea, aboard the Stardust

As they averted out of hyperspace, the ships erupted in green, blue, and red as the turbolasers struck their nearest targets. The ships made an ever steady push towards Myrkr. As the ship jolted from explosions from distant mines, something was wrong...

Communications, raise The Admiral. something is wrong here.

Admiral, where are the defensive fleets surrounding this planet? what happened to them? and more importantly, where are they?

Tag: padmeamidala55, YV
  9. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Coronet City, Corellia

Jerat proceeded firing upon the two beings, while marveling at the way they were able to deflect his shots. One of them with precision and efficiency fired at Jerat. Jerat shouted in pain as his rifle was nearly destroyed, he looked at his right hand and noticed his trigger finger and his middle finger were missing and his hand badly burnt. He also felt a burning sensation on his face, and he could not see out of one eye!

Jerat pulled out his blaster pistol, stood up and fired again. Not caring about the fate that will eventually befall him.

Tag Yun
  10. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Coronet City, Corellia

*Fett hit the assassin dead on, but failed to kill the man. The blaster fire stopped for several moments until the unknown stood and drew his blaster pistol.

Yun-Harla was now inbetween Yun-Yuuzhan and Boba Fett, eyes fixed on the assassin. The fact that she was without a weapon troubled Yun-Yuuzhan who took the time to push her out of sight.

The mistake on his part gave the shooter enough time to squeeze of one well aimed shot that slammed into Yun's right shoulder blade as he was about to turn back around. He sagged to his right side and strected out his and to deflect anymore bolts coming his way.

Meanwhile, Fett once again aimed and fired several shot towards the shooter*

TAG: Theron
  11. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    On board the Shadow Dream Padme heard Miccu question, I don't know what happened to their fleet my guess is that they left the system, but just in case keep your sensors ready In case they decide to surprize us.

As JAde NAberrie:

She heard Thok question, We haven't lost any fighters or ships yet. she answered.
  12. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Coronet City, Corellia

Firing off several round from his blaster pistol, Jerat was able to wound one of them, and he continued firing without let up. One of them aimed directly at him and fired his weapon several times. The bolts found there mark hitting Jerat in the chest, but Jerat was still standing firing his weapon as if he didn't feel a thing! But once his blaster pistol needed reloading he looked down at his chest because it was smoking. In shock and panic he touched his chest and noticed he can stick his finger inside it! He heard another shot ring out, looked up and saw the blaster bolt right in front of his face.

The Intelligence agent Jerat was dead.

TAG Yun
  13. Darth_Ghast Jedi Master

star 2
    OOC: You're using OOC info IC, Jello. I'm suprised that your Thrawn NPC can sense the movements of entire fleets in another system and predict their trajectory so exactly to a far distant planet, please explain how he does this to all of us, the unenlightened. Also, please explain how your cloaking is undetectable, I cannot bring myself to beileve that you alone in the Galaxy have this ability coupled with the Vindicators ridiculous sheilding and Thrawns magical sensors. Until you can explain them all satisfactorily, I'm ignoring them. And I'm pretty sure that Cive would have noticed Batch's entire Amrada sitting behind Zaarin's group through simple visual detection......unless of course you've decided in the last 24hrs that they're opitically invisible too! You don't know we're coming and Batch's fleet are detectable by the antennae you yourself stated must be on cloaked vessels. Live like the rest of us mortals for once.

Kamino, Outer Edges of System.....

The Inqusition Armada screamed out of hyperspace into a thick interdiction field at the outer edge of the system. He immediately ordered all sheilds to double front and all fighters (majority of which were 1008 new Defenders fresh from the yards at Kuat) to deploy.

All probe droids were dispatched (some 1400 droids) and programmed to scan for the antennae that were part and parcel of cloaking technology and Rogriss didn't have to wait long for results. An entire Armada bobbing in the inky blackness, now identified.

The Admiral nodded serenely and all capital ships stabilsed their sheilding, powered turbolaser batteries and redirected ion control to bursts of primary engines to began to cross the void toward the water planet at full speed in Rogriss' favorite attack formation, the Layered Wedge. The SSD Annihilator at the center and the ISD III's at head and sides, followed by ISD II's skirting the exterior to create a fast moving sheild-pooled bullet, while the smaller capital ships and slower moving fighters sheltered at the core of the formation, like a violent nest of swarming insects, as they drove hard towards the planet.

As they swiftly neared the mid system, Rogriss gave the order for jamming on all frequencies, even their own. If they couldn't communicate with each other, neither would Jello. The Genessi warriors stationed upon the ships could sense the crewmen's anticipation and eargerness for battle.

Moments later, at a different point, the 26 ISD II's of the Fondor Fleet arrived and followed the same battle plan, launching probes (2600), receiving relevant data, deploying fighters (1800) and forming up before sprinting across the void at the looming bulk of the Royal Mandate Armada in clustered wedge formation, careful to keep an eye on Batch's "cloaked" fleet.

Admiral Rogriss tersely gripped his tactical display as the ranging shots began......

Tag: Jello

Attacking Forces:

1 x SSD (Annihilator)

Inquisition Armada
    * 10 x ISD III
    * 10 x ISD II
    * 4 x DSD
    * 12 x Carrack
    * 6 x Lancer
    * 6 x Neb-B

Fondor Fleet
    * 26 x ISD II
    Various points around the Core......

Loyal Intel agents, acting upon the Director of Straylight's orders, were placing high grade explosives around the core of every major Holonet hub, transmitter, repeater and CommSat in New Order space. It appeared the decree came from the Emperor himself.....and everybody knew the Emperor was infallable.

Gamma Assault Shuttle, Straylight.....

The shuttle glided gently into the gaping maw of Straylight's main hangar. The boarding ramp dropped with a hiss and the Genessi team decended into a controlled chaos. All over the expanse Stormtroopers, Intel teams and Genessi warriors bustled between a multitude of vessels, each different to the next. The buzz in the air suggested action but G2-95 had a task to accomplish this was not his concern. The bounty hunter was and he ushered the man down the ramp and out of th
    />/>
  14. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Onboard The Shadow Dream

"dmiral, as i recount from our previous attack, the vong fleet had just been pulled out of the system for some other mission. Perhaps that fleet has still not arrived backa yet. I hope to god they dont come back."

Tag: Miccu, PaDme
  15. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Olympus

A message was routed out to the sender.

TO: Booster Terrik
    ENCRYPT: speedboats
    Subject: many thanks

BODY: The Republic thanks you most graciously and awaits delivery of said supplies.

TAG: Bravo

IC: Sebastian Daemon

"It had just gotten interesting . . . " Sebastian thought to himself as he read over his orders. There were far from orders as he did not fit very nicely into most hierarchies, but he did report in to someone and receive direction from another. His latest direction was to terminate Subject Zero-One-Five-Nine and make way for Sullust. Other than that Sebastian was free to do what he wished when he wished.

The Subject was brought, for the last time, to the main chamber. Dark and cold. "Mister Cortex, I have been informed that you no longer serve a purpose to my superiors. My orders are to dispose of you." Sebastian pressed one last button on his desk and the lights came on in the chamber. The small door opened and two guards came in to carry Cortex away to his death. They dragged him out the door as Sebastian walked to Cortex's final destination.

"It takes four minutes to die in space. Your eyes will freeze, your blood will boil then freeze, you heart will explode, and then you will die. In the cold of space, where no one will know . . . or care."

They had reached the air lock. The now fragile man called Cortex was thrown in. He weighed barely ninety pounds now; his skin was loose from the loss of weight.

"Mister Cortex," Sebastian's voice said through the intercom. "I was ordered to have you know fear, and pain, and then make you ours. My orders now are simply to let you know pain, and fear, and for you to die. Have a pleasant flight."

With that, Sebastian hand depressed the airlock control key. The space doors opened and the thing that had once been a man was sucked into space. The gunners on the station had strict orders not to fire at the body until five minutes had passed. It would take just about that long for the thing to die. Then he would be only a memory, his atoms disassembled by the power of a laser bolt.

IC: Tey-Ral Denob

Tey was seated on the floor, his legs crossed. Tey's body was in the room, but his mind was elsewhere.

Tey was reaching out with the Force, allowing it to flow through him, allowing him to catch a ride on the waves and eddies of the Force. With See Force he saw Eriadu, its population now more than slightly frightened. They were terrified. The virus that had laid waste to planets in the past had returned. Tey reached out and found Keyan, his presence in the Force like that of a star in space, a gravity well that brought the Force in around it.

Tey-Ral brought him mind closer to his body. He stretched out with the Force, but this time he sought not to observe but to control. Tey used Move Object to lift the lamp in his room. Tey was hardly adept at using the Force for this purpose and had to use a ridiculous amount of energy to lift something as small as a lamp. After the lamp was firmly in place a foot above it's table Tey lifted his datapad. Sweat poured off of him.

The concentration that Tey was using sapped all of his energy, but he pressed on. For two minutes he keep the datapad and the lamp in the air, but for no longer. He let them fall to the ground. Tey felt tired, desperately tired. He allowed himself to fall into the Force and began to meditate on his accomplishments and on the terrible crisis occurring on Eriadu and Sullust.

Apprentice Skills:

Jedi Mind Trick: 1.50
    Move Object: 1.75
    See Force: 3.25
    Telepathy: 1.00
  16. Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Knight

star 3
    "i agree with thok, they better not show up in the middle of this fight"
  17. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Coronet City, Corellia

"B@$****!!! You shot me you infidelic scum! I'll murder your family for that!!!!!!!" raged Yun-Yuuzhan as he saw the human drop after being hit several times by Boba Fett.

*Yun rushed over to Mitth dropped body and grabbed his tunic with his left hand, hoisting him off of the ground several feet*

"We're leaving NOW!" he shouted at Fett and Yun-Harla, blood dripping from his wound.

*The three headed back to the ship with Mitth in tow, Yun spewing a constant stream of profanities.

Once they reached the ship, stun cuffs were put on the Chiss and he was bound to aa seat with Yun-Harla pointing a blaster at his chest. Fett put his armor back on and sat in the cockpit, ready for take-off*

"Get us out of here, bounty hunter."

*The ship's repulsor lifts started up and the Hawkbat's Claw shot out of atmosphere, ready to head back to Dathomir*

TAG: Mitthy
  18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Hawkbat's Claw

Mitth groaned in misery. He felt like he had one too many Forvish ales to drink. The hangover was enough to make him stop drinking for good. He lightly shook his head to clear his mind and figure out what had happened.

Last he remembered had nothing to do with drinking. That much he knew. Images of a wookiee and two humans kept popping up into his mind and something that had to do with the Empire.

He groaned again and then noticed the familiar sounds of a starship. It wasn't his, the whine of the engine didn't match that of the Silent Wolf.

His crimson eyes popped open when everthing suddenly came at him like a speeding maglev train.

"Shaveit." He cursed at his stupidity and unfortunate luck to be captured again.

TAG: Yun
  19. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme looked at Thok and george I am hoping they don't show up either, that is all we need.

OCC: George and Thok I won't be on here that much this weekend, So i give you permisson to play my charcter, just don't get me killed. Also I will note be on here or near a computer from aug.2-Aug 8, I will be back on the computer on Aug.9, George when I am gone that week you are in charge of the Shadow Dream, and will take my place.
  20. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    OOC: Ghast, I am ignoring your post. Perhaps if you had a better memory, you would recall an instance in WC where I recounted the method I use for my cloaking devices. I rely not on antenna, but another technique which I will not reveal to a non-GM at this time. I also have counters to my own technique, and a few other methods which could be used to detect cloaked vessels.

With the sensor trace: it is very easy to detect ships outside a system. Extrapolation of that could be done by any novice sensor officer.

As for Clivé's ship, she killed herself before my second Armada ever closed on Zaarin.

What a skilled tactitian requires, Ghast, is creativity and adaptability. When two technologies aren't compatible, you find another. I'm surprised you don't know what I have in mind, because it's really quite obvious.

I do not appreciate you calling every action on my part as GMing. Actually try to look at the situation and analyze it as a tactitian would, and see how my actions are possible. If you continue this annoying tirade, I will just end my time with this game--I truly grow tired of this. You question my intelligence at every turn. Perhaps I am actually doing something that you cannot understand. Is that a difficult concept?

I do apologize for the massive ego I am displaying, but I am a smart person. I can do things that appear to be impossible. That's my faction's advantage--I function not through brute force, but intelligent conflict.

EDIT: Oops... I spelled analyze the British way. [face_blush]

EDIT 2: DS5's ruling- After careful review I've decided to let GAJ's post stand. Both points being contested, the extrapolation of Ghast's armadas's heading and the cloaking of Jello's armada, are within the bounds of reality.

Ghast: I'll just go with your post and ignore portions mentioning my 2nd Armada.

Kamino

"Sir, enemy fleet has arrived--and in large numbers." reported Captain Plasvic from the crew pit.

Jello nodded, "We outgun them, but not by a considerable margin. Here is what we will do..."

Jello's group spit into a guard formation. It was a giant "V" shape when viewed from above, formed by two legs. Each leg of the "V" consisted of three vertically parallel lines of ships. The Interdictors and cruisers moved to polar positions and half shifted their gravity wells into the enemy fleet, while the other half kept that corner of the system Interdicted.

The Royal Mandate's "V" interposed itself slightly above Rogriss' fast moving bullet. The Star Destroyers began jockying for position, getting the perfect firing arcs. The Empire's most seasoned Armada had to trouble turning the ship's best weaponry at the enemy bullet, while the shots that raced out at it did not have the perfect arcs. (OOC: Your post made it looking like you were driving at the planet, if not, you'll have better firing arcs--which means my V will move around above or below it) When the immense fire hit the bullet, they attempted to arrest the enemy fleet's movement with tractor beams.

The Knight Hammer focused its firepower on pounding the shielding of the "cap" of the bullet. The Vindicator focused its enhanced heavy turbolasers on tearing through the cap, and began piercing into the ISDs limited shielding.

Meanwhile, Batch's cloaked Armada hyperspaced into the gravatic edges defined by the Interdictors and waited for the signal.

OOC: Ghast: My Tractor beams aren't going to stop all your ships, and many of them (especially the SSD) will just be slowed by them.

My move was executed because I would have planned for it in advance, and it's one of my classic moves. When I was dueling Fluke a while ago, that's the same move I used.

If you still have problems with it, I have another solution. The Flag system, a Classic Naval communication method.

As for Batch's Armada, it is able to hyperspace into your area undetected, for the same reasons that DS5 earlier approved it.

*Sigh*/>/>
  21. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Hawkbat's Claw

"So... you're awake. Glad to see me?" gloated Yun-Yuuzhan, ooglith masquer now removed, a bandaged shoulder under his armor.

*Yun-Harla sat with her feet on another seat a blaster still pointed at Mitth, a lightsaber at her side. Boba Fett was in the pilot's chair, not caring about Mitth, but about the bonus he was getting for the mission

Yun began to jabber on again*

"Yes, I'm alive when I should be dead, but we can say the same for you can't we? I mean -- I killed you afterall, I saw the blastbug hit you and your burn body hit the ground with a severed arm several meters away, I know you died. And I did too several days later, but we're still here, alive and kickin'.

So, what do you have to say? How was it being the leader of the Empire? Oh, and you better hurry up, we'll be at Dathomir in no time."

TAG: Mitthy
  22. bterrik Force Ghost

star 4
    Byss
    The captain of the Strike Cruiser [/i]Battle of Yavin[/i] recieved the order from the High Admiral.

"Bring the gravity well generators online, and target the Apocolypse station. Maximum force. Shrink the size to seven kilometers and deploy on top of it." he ordered.

From deep inside the ship, a power surge moved outward, passing through modified gravity well generators and into modified emitters. From there, the beam was projected across the system to establish right on top of Apocolypse station. The gravity well was shrunk to almost exactly the size of the station, and it formed directly on top of Apocolypse.

"Sensors, encode the location of Apocolypse and transmit to Wounded Tiger force."

The communications and sensor operators did what they were told, and the Yavin Signal was sent.

TAG: C_1, PoT
  23. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I want to join but I feel that you guys are already going and everything. Would it be pk if I joined?
  24. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anybody can join, just post a profile and basicly you are in. By the way if you are intersted I have need of a pilot for Rogue Squardon, Which is in the 3rd Republican Armada, if you want to join my fleet come on.

Post your Bio in the NGR Thread.
  25. Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Type:pC
    Name: Tioska Don
    Nickname: Tio
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Family Name:None
    Native Language: Basic
    Foreign Language: Huttese and Rodian
    Credits: 20,000

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'9
    ---Weight: 220
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black
    ---Skin Color: tan
    ---Clothing: tshirt and jeans
    ---Other:none.

Personality: Quiet
    Habits:None
    Dislikes: Empire
    Talents:Great Pilot
    Intelligence: Smart
    Strength: Strong
    Agility: Normal
    Speed: 3 mph
    Weakness: running
    Limitations:none
    Racial Attributes: none

Affiliation: RA
    ---Branch: Fleet
    ---Station: none
    ---Unit: Rogue Squadron
    ---Position:Just a pilot
    ---Primary Weapons:DL-44 blasters (is that okay?)
    ---Secondary Weapons:Concussion grenades

Personal Ship
    ---Name: Valtex
    ---Class: Ace 95
    ---Shields: Twin sienar shields
    ---Engines: 67-L2 dual engines
    ---Weapons: Twin blaster cannons, ion cannon
    ---Starfighter complement: FAST
    ---Cargo: none
    ---Personnel: none
    ---Passengers: none
    ---Accessories:1 bunk. Small food storage bin.

The Force Guy?s, important for this section, that you look over the ?Force Use? section below!!
    ---Yes or No?: NONE
    ---Affiliation: (Sith, Jedi, Rogue [uses both sides])
    ---Title: (Master, Knight, Padawan, etc)
    ---Abilities: (This must agree with Affiliation and Title)
    ---Weakness:
    ---Lightsaber Type: (Single or Double? Extended blade?)
    ---Blade Color:
    ---# of Lightsabers:
    ---Other: (other details about the lightsaber or force)

Background:Left on the streets as a baby and was founded by city gangs. They raised him and he left at age 15

Hows that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.