main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    Actually it was 1001 cause at the top it says replies. replies to 1 message. you do the math

2. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    If you aren't part of WOTG then please refrain from posting in here. [face_plain] (And please note that Kieran did not say "Post 1,000" nor "Reply 1,000" he said "1,000," not specifying which.)

3. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Admiral Cast read the message from Booster Terrik. In response, he wrote back.

Encrypt

I wish that there would be some way to talk Jason Bravo out of this suicide mission...alas I know his heart, and he truly believes that he is doing the right thing. I will take care of his men...and I will use them to help the New Republic win it's war with the immoral and evil empire.

TAG Bravo

Byss

Pierce moved deeper into his charicter...not drawing attention to himself was an important thing. Yes people could see him, but they percieved him as some ordinary techie...a low level officer in charge of a small station. He moved towards an unoccupied terminal and entered a code into it...one that Pierce had carefully observed and noted as a pass clearance from the lead scientist in the laboratory. The panel flicked to life, and with it all the menus that his security clearance had not allowed. The control room, one of the most heavly guarded rooms in the base had no encryption...it was all a closed system. In here there were things that could not be accessed anywhere else in the base.

Pierce scanned through the menus and sub menues. He brought up three menus Bioweapons, Force Augmentation, Genesii Training and growth programs. Pierce did not know why these three menues were important, but he huriedly plugged his humble datapad into the data recepticle, and began downloading all the information on those three topics inside the Computer database. As soon as he got confirmation of the download, he shoved it into the inside pocket of his robe, and quickly changed his screen back to Tactical...and continued to watch the events unfold over the world of Byss...

TAG PoT, Anyother person on Byss

OOC: This seemed to me a way to learn about the Mon Cal and the Yarlick strains...If I have the info, I can design a cure...PoT, would that info be in these files...Pierce did not have time to skim through them all...he just downloaded what he could.

OOC: Carr, it's attitude like that that is killing this RP...be nice.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: Carr, it's attitude like that that is killing this RP...be nice.

He's only following the rules set by DA. only WOTG players are to post in here, and posts that have to do with reply counts are not allowed.

5. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: Yeah, but n00b's don't know that. a Curious person will post HERE first, not always wanting to read the diseration of a first post that is WOTG...and there are ways to keep the rules without being rude and heartless...I was just pointing that out.

I'm tired of all these rules...there are too many of them to be any fun. This place needs a change of attitude, or it'll only be a place for a few people to excersise their egos...I am begging for change, I like this story, and I'd like to continue, but I wont if people continue down this path.

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm tired of all these rules

You were among those that lobbied for them.

Now its a bit late to revoke rules, because then people would do whatever they felt like doing. Already you're all disobeying an order from the GMs not to post in this thread until the problems are solved.

You seriously aren't helping things by greedily going ahead with your plots.

The only person that should be posting here is Mitth, because he wants to get rid of his character and the RP.

Everyone else should stop thinking about themselves and help out. [face_plain]

No more RP posting in this thread unless you are Mitth or Nithrak[/i]

7. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: WW those files, even though your in to command center, are still encrytped becuse they do not relate to matters nessicary to smooth operation. In reality all importiant files are encrypted and only members of the group responsiable for that section know the command codes. Unless POT says otherwise i belive that that is standard proceedure.

IC:
    Command Center, Byss

Gorin let up his pressure, made using Move object on the door and Ehele and his Genesii entered in, weapons activated. They scanned the room again, and so did Gorin. With his improved See Force ability he was able to narrow his indistict Feelings. The force user was on one of the Computer Terminals on the front wall, he just couldn't tell who. He reached out with his Control Mind ability to each of them, not really tring to control their minds, just trying to see who's mind would resist. He found it, one of the low level computer techies had resisted his mind control. Using Telepathy Gorin Beamed this information to Ehele who proceeded to engage his Enhance Senses and Enhance Ability: Strength and focus his See Force Ability on that person, trying to get some kind of reading on him.

TAG: WildWookie

Gorin's Force Skills:

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 2.25
    Telepathy: Level 2 (New Rank)
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1.25
    Move Object: Level 5.75
    Alter Perception: Level 1.25

Knight Skills:
    Drain Energy: Level 1.5
    Drain Knowledge: Level 1.5
    Control Mind: Level 1.75

Ehele's Force Skills:

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 1.75
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1
    Move Object: Level 1
    Force Push: Level 1
    Drain Energy: Level 1
    Telepathy: Level 1.5
    Enhance Senses: Level 1.5
    Enhance Ability: Level 1.75

Knight Skills:
    Force Lightning: Level 1.25
    Knight Defence: Level 1.25
    Knight Speed: Level 1.25

8. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Up.

Play nice, kids :p :)

9. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Dathomir

"We're checking the coordinates now, Warmaster. We will send a probe as soon as possible."

*Yun wasn't listening, he knew what was going to be said, but he didn't really care. He had already checked the coordinates and sent out a probe several hours earlier himself. Once it reached its destination, he would know if the location of Byss was finally theirs or not*

"Shut up! I know what you're doing, don't inform me of what I already am aware of."

*The acolyte was new to Warmaster Yun-Yuuzhan's personal crew and wasn't used to being punished for following procedure. He wouldn't get to adjust*

"Yes, glorious Warmaster.

I understand."

*Yun's nostrils flared and his eyes grew wide at the last two words the fool had spoken to him. He clenched his fist and twirled around to face the acolyte. Striding towards his underling, Yun-Yuuzhan shot out his arm and ripped the acolyte from his station with a surge of Force power.

Yun held the idiot by the neck and brought him face to face*

"You understand!?!?!? You understand nothing! You have no idea what understanding is, do not tell me you can fathom what I can. Don't tell me anything else, say only 'Yes, Warmaster!', nothing else unless I tell you to. Quit wasting my time, and make yourself useful!!" roared the Warmaster as he squeezed the life out of the weakling, dropping his limp body to the floor after his life had given out.

"Once the fact that we have Byss's location is confirmed, tell me. Do not disturb me until then. You know what awaits you if you do."

Suspected Byss System

*A small Yuuzhan Vong probe exited darkspace and took a quick scan of the system and sent it back to Dathomir. Hopefully Mitthy's data was correct*

TAG: PoT

10. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Anzat

In the space around Anzat, fleet after fleet of Yuuzhan Vong vessel waited in orbit, preparing to receive the newly spawned cargo of "Children." On the planet, hundreds of troop transport vehicles were loaded with waiting Requiem creatures. Supreme Commander Carr stood above them all, watching as his plans came to fruition.

"Eminence, Long Doom is prepared to launch. The warmaster's scouting of Byss is providing us with appropriate data for our assault. No infidel will escape our grasp."

"Excellent, Malik... excellent."

"Father, the fleets have all received their shipments of "Children." And..."

Req's eyes rolled up and he collapsed, his mouth moving, projecting an ultradeep voice twisted with a female voice, oozing with seductive tones.

"YOMIN DOMAIN CARR. THE TIME OF YOUR DECISION IS AT HAND. YOUR MIND DECIDES NOTHING, YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. WHEN WE HAVE SEEN THIS GALAXY BECOMING YOURS, YOU WILL ASCEND, AND WILL BE TORN APART BY US."

"Glory to you, Twins."

"NO. GLORY TO YOMIN CARR, FOR THE YUUZHAN VONG'S SAVIOR HE WILL BE."

Req's mouth slacked, and he stood. Qori Anor came forward next.

"Yomin... I have spoken with the priests. All portents point to one planet. Secure it, and the fate of the infidels will be sealed. As we speak the first shipment of that planet's demise has come."

"Excellent... excellent... Prepare Jagged Coufee. Anzat's wasted treasures will go with me to Ssi-ruuk space to prepare my new flagship for its glorious arrival where least expected. Even as I speak, I am told that the final seeds have bloomed. Now... let us depart... Glory to Yun Yuuzhan!"

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Dathomir

Mitth waited, wondering what the Yuuzhan Vong will do to him next. Will they interrogate him for more information? He knew quite alot about the Empire. Its weaknesses and strengths. Secret locations and facilities.

Codes.

Mitth, glancing around the room: "Is my revenge worth the destruction of the Empire?" He nodded to himself, thinking about how Jello and Thrawn (especially the Chiss Admiral) betrayed him. "Most definately."

TAG: Yuzzies

12. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Kamino

The Imperial TIE Defenders and TIE Advanced IIs concentrated their firepower on the enemy fighter groups. Those fighters had already begun to ravage Jello's Dreadnaught groups, and would not be allowed to continue.

Meanwhile, Scimitar Assault Bomber groups fired heavy rockets and other munitions into the weak Carrack cruisers.

The Imperial command structure switched its commboards to hypercomm, while the fighters were forced to rely on flag signals.

The SSD Vindicator fired its considerable weaponry on the enemy group. Its long ranged enhanced turbolasers begin to stab into the 1st Imperial Battle Armada, and its power output was suitable to pierce the limited shielding on any of those vessels. Concussion missiles showered the Fondor fleet with barrages of heavy weapons while Vindicator's turbolasers shelled the weaker Annihilator.

Batch's Armada finally de-cloaked in the midst of the enemy forces. He had the perfect firing arcs behind all of the enemy vessels and engaged full tractor beam sweeps of all the vessels. This, combined with Royal Mandate's tractor beams, was enough to arrest the movement of Inquisition Armada. Batch fired all his weapons at the poorly armed and unshielded aft of the armada, focusing mainly on the heavy warships. His own fighter groups were released to mingle in the dogfights.

The Royal Mandate switched into a plane formation, delivering devastation sheets of firepower onto the Fondor and Inquisition forces.

TAG: Ghast

OOC:

Damage Counts: (All from [i]Royal Mandate[/i])
    13 Dreadnaughts lost
    3 ISDII at 75% shields
    SSD [i]Vindicator[/i] at 100% shields; Buffer at 20%

Name: SSD Vindicator
    Type: Custom-modified Super-class vessel
    Weaponry:
    800 enhanced heavy turbolasers
    800 heavy turbolasers
    800 ion cannons
    800 concussion missile launchers
    1 Energy Buffer System
    Shields: 192,000 SBD
    Hull: 80,000 RU
    Speed: 14 MGLT

[i]SSD [/i]Knight Hammer[i] and elements withdrawn from Kamino are enroute[/i]

13. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Byss

Pierce felt the dark presence float over his mind. He was aware of a being trying to wrest control of his mind...which wouldn't happen because Pierce was not weak minded. As he looked down the line, he noticed that other techs were shaking their heads...as if someone was also probing their minds. Ah...that was their game...trying to weed him out of the pack.

The two sith were closing in on Pierce when suddenly the tech's figure melted, turning into a black Jedi robe. Pierce spun around quickly and used Throw Object to send any object that was on the console in front of him flying at the Sith. He was able to throw two pens, a datacard, and a nasty looking paperweight. At the same time, he raised his hand and with a flash Force Lightning shot from his fingertips, shooting past the incomming objects, headed straight for the eyes of the oncomming Sith. There was a last flash, and the Black hearted blade of Gladius Reverus snap-hissed into existence...Pierce was then ready to clean up what his attack did not.

TAG Gohan

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC:
    Booster's Command Center

Encrypt

I know you will and I knew Bravo would trust you. Where do you want it all delivered to?

Tag WW

15. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Mon Calamari...

TAG Bravo

16. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Byss, Command Center

Gorin, with Move Object easily deflected the projectiles and sent them skittering though out the room. he then reached out with the same skill and ripped the console from it's mounts. A shower of sparks ensued, encasing the Jedi in the flames. He reached out with Drain energy and began to drain the jedi's power into himself, slowly sucking away his life energy.

Ehele
    "Fool Jedi." He said as he dispelled the Lightning, "Anyone who can cast force lightning can dispell it. Go my minions, destroy him." He said, and the 15 Genesii whirled in on him, using Enhance Ability: Strength and Enhance Senses. Ehele came in with Knight Speed, Knight Defence, Enhance Ability: Speed, and Enhance Senses and Slashed at the glowing figure, encased in sparks.

Gorin's Force Skills:

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 2.25
    Telepathy: Level 2
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1.25
    Move Object: Level 6 (new rank)
    Alter Perception: Level 1.25

Knight Skills:
    Drain Energy: Level 1.75
    Drain Knowledge: Level 1.5
    Control Mind: Level 1.75

Ehele's Force Skills:

Apprentice Skills:
    See Force: Level 1.75
    Jedi Mind Trick: Level 1
    Move Object: Level 1
    Force Push: Level 1
    Drain Energy: Level 1
    Telepathy: Level 1.5
    Enhance Senses: Level 1.75
    Enhance Ability: Level 2(new rank)

Knight Skills:
    Force Lightning: Level 1.5
    Knight Defence: Level 1.5
    Knight Speed: Level 1.5

17. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: Just a note, Gorin. The new WC's description of the power "Drain Energy" is "Drain Energy
    You can drain energy out of power sources, rendering it useless." It does not apply to the Force.

18. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Byss

Pierce used Enhance Ability, Knight Speed, Knight Defense as the Genesii came in, as well as Push to create a protective sphere around his body...shielding him from the sparks.

These Genesii were just students of the darkside...not complete Sith. Pierce a master at Saberwork grined as he watched the Genesii move forward, encircling him...waiting for the others to move first.

Pierce took advantage of this and shot Lightning out one way, and charged the opposite. Being shrouded in sparks, Pierce was not seen until it was too late. He took two Genesii by suprise, cleaving through one's saber arm, and the other's neck. He then pushed against two on the side nearest the door, causing them to fall over, while he bolted for the door, saber ready to cut through it.

TAG Gohan

The Force
    --- YES
    ---Affiliation: Self-alligned Rogue
    ---Title: Knight
    Starting skills
    Telepathy (skill-5)
    Mind Trick (skill-5)
    Telekinesis (skill-5)
    See Force (Skill-5.25)
    Apprentice Skills:
    Alter Perception (Skill-10.25)
    Illusion (skill-4)
    Force Push (Skill-5) new level
    Enhance Senses (Skill-4.75)
    Force reading Yuuzhan Vong biochemistry (1.25)

Knight Skills:
    Knight Speed (skill-2.75)
    Knight Defense (skill-2.25)
    Enhance Ability (skill-2.75)
    Control Mind (skill-2)
    Lightning (1.75)

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Very well. May the Force be with you.

TAG WW

With that, Bravo's old fleet went into hyperspace. They would arrive in 3 days. Everything was with them, mining supplies, credits earned, extra ships, extra supplies, everything from Operation Sweep the Doorstep.

20. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Dathomir

*Boba Fett walked in Mitthy's cell with his blaster rifle slung across his shoulder, datacard and pad in hand*

"I understand you haves codes to valuable information and places. I want them, give them to me, and I'll set you free."

TAG: Mitthy

21. Kuna_Tiori

Kuna_Tiori Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    OOC: Apologies for the OOC-only post, but is this game officially up and running, or is it just set for certain, planned, prearranged, inevitable doom which will take place sometime in the next week?

In other words, are we just planning to end it soon or keep it going as we always have?

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Byss Throne Room

"Chaos Father?"

Lavos cackled heartily, as if the approaching forces to his world were a relief.
    "Yes, Chaos. That is all this is. Chaos. It nurtures humanity, creates untold stress. Stress helps the universe adapt, change, grow stronger."

"And the death?"

Lavos looked down at his son, and shook his head. "Death...comes to all. Even you and I, as you shall soon see, my boy."

Jai smiled slyly, as he turned once more to regard his father. "Not quite Kane. I am not here. I hope death is kind to you."
    Lavos frowned as the hologram of his son flickered out, feeling a flicker of anger overcome by a wry amusement, as he turned back to regard the stars overhead.

"Key the palace and the station to detonate, along with the shipyards. Obliterate it all. All ships are to put up a good fight, but do not stay til death. I want all the ships crews to leave once Byss is sterilised, and to return to Coruscant, and apply for a new commission."

Lavos turned to the window and regarded very little, for his eyes saw nothing but the bulkhead of a ship, and his hands only moved in time with a distant shadow not his own.

Time it would seem, was finally up for this sickly man.

Jai hurried into his room, and picked up the duffel bag, startled to see the syringe beneath it.
    The cure.

Frowning, he noticed it had been used - it was empty. Genesii curiousity? It would matter not. Jai hurried out, and towards his escape ship, reaching out for that familar presence of Pierce's watchful mind's eye, disturbed that he felt nothing of it.

My friend, if you hear me, leave me. My destiny lies elsewhere. Lavos will die, I will not. Perhaps we will meet again one day Jedi, but that day is not now. Good Luck.

Jai keyed in his code, and nodded to Gata who came to collect him. "We are ready to leave?"

"We wait but on your word."

"It is given."

Boarding the ship, Jai sat back as he saw the fighter squadrons in the distance as the fight entered atmosphere, TIE Defenders swarming to meet the rebels, a grey and gold Defender in the colouring of Kane Lavos' Tempest squadron exploding in a spectacular fireball as an X-wing squadron dropped on the limp Imperial defenders.

"Lord Jai, we have a strange oscillating readying to the east. It looks like a ghost of our signal."

Jai frowned and looked outward. "Another frieghter?"

Gata shook his head. "No, nothing, my mistake."

The frieghter broke atmosphere, and went speeding out on a course of its own.
    "Set course for Kyana Gata, I need some funds before I dissappear."

"As you wish, Milord."

Space

The 3 DSD's came around and interposed themselves between the station and the rebels, determined to fight until they were destroyed.
    "Captain, freighters have left atmosphere, fleeing it seems."
    "Inform Kane Lavos. Continue with the battle."

TAG: Rebels.

Lavos nodded to the comm. "Understood."
    Deciding he would die sitting on his throne - it seemed fitting - he turned and lay back, thinking to himself.
    Ah Jai...you have been taught so well. I live on in you, even if you fight it my boy. Good Luck, its a hard galaxy.

Bothan Space.

Tavira nodded to her pilot as the inspection shuttle came about to the last ship in line, her impressive Imperial Justice.

"Everything is perfect. Take us to Eriadu."

An hour later, the armada was in hyperspace, approaching destiny.

TAG: Rebels, you can post my reversion if you wish, along with DF for Eriadu.

23. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Byss, Control Room

The jedi raced for the door, recklassly almost, without a care for the 2 sith. This was his downfall as Gorin rached out with Move Object and grabbed the console he had ripped out before. He flung this at the Jedi, hitting him in the back and forcing him to sprawl for a second. that second was almost deadly as Ehele sliced into the floor where the jedi's head had ben a second before. The Genesii Force jumped thier way between the door and the Jedi, mor cautios this time, waiting for him to charge again.

OOC: Ok WW lets not post each other's damage any more hmm? We're even now so lets go back and follow the rules.

24. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: KT, I can't speak for everyone, but I'm planning for my death in the near future (like within a week or so)...

TAG: Ghast's Empire, defense data for planet in question, and for response to probing at all of your core planet except for Kuat... (Tagging here because I didn't want to ruin the feel at the end... ;) )

IC:

Requiem

The massive ship were a planet once lay glowed with the light of the sun. On its surface shimmering crystals scattered the light everywhere, warming the planet's creatures which scuttled across the surface, tending to it. As the first gasps of dawn fluttered over the horizon of the planet which was not a planet, an asteroid field which was not an asteroid field entered the system, slowly approaching the enormous ship. The largest of them gently slid forward, and from the planet below, a gigantic tendril loomed up, connecting to the dwarfed grand cruiser.

Through the tendril, came a swelling, down towards the planet, moving faster and faster until it finally halted in the inner sanctum of the world, cooled by dovin basals stilling the heat as it pulsed and vibrated as more of its fellows landed. Then the tendril retracted, and a shuttle launched from the massive grand cruiser, heading for an enormous pinnacle that rose out of the northern portion of the ship.

Yomin strode into the massive throne room of the ship, glancing around at the amount of power at his disposal. As he settled into his throne, he keyed a villip at his side.

"Commander."

"Eminence."

"Have the dovin basals been assimilated?"

"Yes, eminence."

"And the Requiem beasts? Do they populate this world?"

"They are all present and accounted for."

"And what of the Children?"

"Prepared to assist in this battle."

"And what of the probes?"

"All have been launched to every Core System controlled by the Empire, and a good deal more. We have purposefully not looked at Kuat, as per your orders..."

"Excellent. And what of the final shipment to our abominations?"

"They have been suitably stacked so as to be ready at the precise moment of your command. They should also be reporting in any minute.'

"Yun Yammka smiles upon this plan, as does the Trickster. The priests speak of Yun Yuuzhan watching today, perhaps..."

"Eminence?"

"Yes?"

"Report coming in from the target... we have defense data!"

"Excellent."

Yomin keyed a number of villips, turning the walls in front of him into a hideous (to an infidel's eye) visage of hundreds of Yuuzhan Vong commanders.

"Commanders, all is prepared. Set your course for the Coruscant system. Do'rik vong pratte, my fellows..."

A resounding chorus of hundreds of Yuuzhan Vong, thousands, perhaps rang back at him.

"AND WOE TO OUR ENEMIES!"

25. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Meanwhile at Mrykr on board the Shadow dream, Padme looked at Thok, where is caviler_one? he is supposed to be leading a misson on the planet? Thok keep an eye on the screen and watch for approaching fighters.

(George, Starting Aug the second through Aug 8, I won't be anywhere near a computer you have my permisson to play my charcter, You are in charge while I am gone, have fun but don't get me killed, Thok if george is not on you take control of my chracter.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.