main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: I just posted for your Genesii...I was viewing them like Stormtroopers, and I thought that we could post damage like that.

IC:

Pierce turned back around, and opend himself up to the force. Time seemed to slow as his opponents came in. The spot on the back of his head was bleeding, but he did not feel it as the Force and him became one.

Reaching out, he Shot Lightning at the oncomming warriors. While they worked against that, he moved in, watching as the world went by at a slow pace, and began masterfully perrying each move. Pierce could sense where every blow was going to land, every movement of his body was preordained by the Force.

OOC: What I want to do is destory all of your "drones" so I can face the masters un rivaled...I think that Pierce could take out 15 of your Warriors fairly easily.
    The Force
    --- YES
    ---Affiliation: Self-alligned Rogue
    ---Title: Knight
    Starting skills
    Telepathy (skill-5)
    Mind Trick (skill-5)
    Telekinesis (skill-5)
    See Force (Skill-5.25)
    Apprentice Skills:
    Alter Perception (Skill-10.25)
    Illusion (skill-4)
    Force Push (Skill-5)
    Enhance Senses (Skill-4.75)
    Force reading Yuuzhan Vong biochemistry (1.25)

Knight Skills:
    Knight Speed (skill-3.00) New level
    Knight Defense (skill-2.5)
    Enhance Ability (skill-2.75)
    Control Mind (skill-2)
    Lightning (2.00) New level

TAG Gohan

2. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: You quite well can, but thats not the Plan for the Sith anyway, lets see how this goes.

IC:

While ehele pulled his saber out of the ground, the genesii began to try and stop the sith lightning. indeed they could, but not fast enough to stop the jedi from killing two of them, one with a stab though the heart, and another lost his head. Gorin reached out with Move Object and began to shift the floor tiles under the Jedi's feet, trying to unbalance him and make him fall so the Genesii could finish him off. Ehele came out of his crouch and walked over to Gorin, laughing as the Jedi, quite good actually, maged to cut down another Genesii, before he was force to take a defenceive posture again, bombarded by Aphistaffs and lightsabers. Gorin began to finger the black vial, wating for a time to stike.

TAG: WW

3. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Pierce could feel himself Tiring...Not Mentally, not even Physically, but withi his Patience. Pierce Backflipped off the moving tile, noticing that the two Sith Lords were standing behind their minons, throwing their wrenches into his battle. Using Force Pull he grabbed one of the fallen Genesii's Lightsabers, and held it in his right hand, pommel up. He locked it onto the on position, and stood facing his opponents again. A fire flashed in his eyes, knowing that this battle must be won.

"I sense you Sith, and I'm here to tell you you're dead"

Pierce reached out with the Force, and grabbed capilaries in the Senior Sith's brain, and Pulled...Then attacked the Genesii with two lighsabers flashing in archs

4. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    "Heh jedi you fool. My powers are greater than that." Gorin said as he rached out with Move Object as calmly shifted them back into place. It was a slightly suprising move, and gorin's head hurt now, badly, he couldn't concentrate for a few seconds, and the tile stoped shifitng. Hopefully the threat would be past soon.

In the distaction that the jedi had to reach out like that 5 of the genesii, from all sides slashed, stabed, or otherwise attacked the jedi, while the other five waited for him to attemp to jump out, ready to cut him down when he did.

Ehele was worried for his friend and he too used Move object to help gorin, so that thier could be no chance of failure.

5. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Pierce felt the tide shift for a moment, the maelstrom of Force energy attacking him cease for a few seconds. Five Genesii attacked Pierce, He Flipped up, inverted and perried all of their blades, raking them back as he spun around and landed back on his feet...just in time to miss one Lightsaber blade. This blade raked across his back, tearing through his cloak and burning acrossed his skin. Pierce supressed the pain, but noticed that it had hurt one of his lower ribs, and possibly burnt a hole in his flesh...still he must go on.

Pierce spun both of his sabers around, flipping up and over his assailants, and getting off the Tile.

A Jedi Knows no pain...a Jedi is calm throghout all action...a Jedi knows not death, but life.

The words of his grandfather echoed through his mind. Pierce reached out with the force, and Pushed a battering ram of force energy at the legs of the oncomming Genesii. Attempting to knock them off balance, while he came back into the fray, whelding the lightsabers with skill and speed.

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    4 Genesii fell from the force blast as the other 6 staggered back. The jedi raced forward cutting off 2 of the Genesii's head before the other 2 could scuutle back and get up. the 8 Left backed off, keeping a safe distance. This Jedi was Deadly, and more than the genesii could really handle. Still they tried, circleing, waiting for him to move.

Gorin's head began to clear, but their was a dull pain still there. The blood vessles had torn slightly, and they were beginning to clot. He thought that he could fix it, but that would reqire time, time he didn't have in the middle of a battle.

Ehele stopped laughing now. This was serios. this Jedi took out Genesii like they were nothing, and even with all of them they had only scored on hit, he had killed 6, and one was out on the floor, missing his fighing arm. He Joined the circle again, ready to help his Genesii bretheren.

TAG:WW

7. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    The Force is power, the Force knows all, sees all, guides and directs your actions. Do not trust your senses because they decieve you...instead, rely upon your instincts and your skill. Remember your blades, they are an extentions of yourself. Remember your training...the countless hours that you practised. Remember, We are all part of the Force, we all have destiny...we all die one day

Pierce remembered this as he began to attack again. He stopped thinking, he stopped reacting. Pierce closed his eyes, and gave his body to the Force. Suddenly, it was like everything had slowed to a crawl...he was able to see his opponents actions before they acted upon it. In his mind, he followed the glowing haze that made up his enemies. They completed a Circle around him. With his eyes closed, he sensed all the blades comming at him, from different sides different vectors...but the spaces between them seemed so large in the Force. It was as a training day, each blade on a specific course. he ran through them...bating each away with out even stopping to consider.

He jumped over one of the sides of the circles, comming back around, and using his Lightning and push at the same time.

Pierce, all that I have taught you has made you great. I love you Grandson, you have done me proud.

Pierce closed his sabers and let go the raw power of the Force...Lightning ripped throughout the room, shooting up and over the falling Genesii. after he pushed them over, he grabbed several with the Force, and threw them accrossed the room, straight into the viewplates. the others he continued his Lightning bursts on the fallen Genesii.

TAG

OOC: Once a Genesii attacks Pierce, he will ignite his sabers again, and battle...he's not defenseless right now though

8. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    The Genesii were more ready for that this time, and only one staggered with the force push. Ehele dispelled the Lightning while one Genesii began to be lifed off the ground by the Jedi. Gorin reached out with his Move Object and held him in place, preventing the jedi from flinging him around. Ehele and the other genesii charged, from all directions, while Gorin used Alter Perception to make every single one of them look like the more dangerous Sith Knight, Ehele, making harder for him to meet the correct one. Meanwhile the foting Genesii was let go of, and was (( if your keeping up your concentration on him ignore this)) dropped to the ground, knocked out.

9. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    ((I don't know if you could dispell ALL of the lightning..))

Pierce suddenly flipped backwards, Igniting both lightsabers, and bringing them out in front of him while he flipped backwards. Meanwhile, he reached back behind his cloak with the force and flipped the switch on the spare blaster packs...he counted to three and hurled them behnind the Genesii and against the wallusing the Force...by 5, they exploded, just as Pierce dove behind a console as debris flew at him from behind the Genesii, right through their formation.

10. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    ((I just figured that scince he has higher level Lightning than you it would work, but he has to stop and concentrate for a second to do it, which saves him right now.))

Gorin's head was beginning to pound. That was his excuse for not stopping the blastr packs from explodong right behind the genesii. They saw it a second too late, trying to dodge out of the way, but too slowly. Body parts, bloody and scorched, pouned the Terminal that the jedi was using for cover, while half Genesii bodies were flung all the way across the room. Ehele has been a second behind becuse he had to dispell the lightning, so he managed to get behind some cover, just as the thing blew. The explosion still rang, and the dust began to settle, as he slowly came out from behind his cover. He recalled his saber to his hand, and the Blood red blade lept to life, leading from his lowerd arm down to his feet. He was ANGRY, Angry beyond all belief, and a change happened. much as a jedi opens himself up to the force and becomes a machine of light and good, the sith opened himself up to the force... and ripped it to shreds. Tearing it to his body his eyes turned from normal human brown to pale blue, and sith lighting sparks began to seep from his eyes. His hair lept into fire, and so did the rest of him, his clothes were torn off, as the stragely not heated fire engulfed him, from head to toe. The fire gave off no heat, and could damage nothing, but it was impressive none the less. With this he stepped out from behind his cover, advanceing forward, bringing his blade into a forward position, and prepareing to meet this Jedi in his last struggle.

OOC: the pyhsical chages don't do anything gameply wise, but i just wanted to give you a nice image to think of while battleing him.

11. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    "That's nice G!!! ;)"

Pierce stood up, the room now uterly deserted. Using the Force, he swept the bodies away from the floor, as well as the broken terminal. Dropping the other Saber, Pierce removed his Jedi Robe, exposing his black Jumpsuit. His long dark hair, which had come undone in the fight he tied back into a tail, and cinched it down. All the while the Sith waited...not out of patience, but instead pulling the Force in on himself.

Watching the Sith like this, Pierce knew no parlor tricks were going to beat him. He set up in a highly defensive Saber stance, the blade pointing directly towards his opponent, the hilt of his saber down in his center of gravity, with the point angled towards the Sith's head...20 feet seperated these two combatants. The other Sith master had fallen behind the wreckage, and was not getting up...the capalaries in his brain causing him severe distress.

There is nothing but the Force...the Force surrounds and binds, it is pure energy. The Force has no command...it does not care if you live or die, it does not judge, it is not light or dark...it just IS

Pierce remembered the teachings of his Grandfather. He saluted the Sith Lord, and moved slowly into the combat circle

"I am not afraid to die Ehele...Come master Sith...let us create the dance"

Pierce circled, waiting for the Sith to strike

TAG Goran

OOC: I hope you don't mind me posting Goran's fall...I assume that that's where he'd be...though if you don't like it...then just disreguard it.

12. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Thats fine, i planned to do one last thing, which i'll do now, though.

The lights suddenly shut off as the power to the room was cut off. Now the only source of illumination was Ehele himself, Anger incarnate. Gorin's head was now critical, he couldn't do much any more, but he could do one last thing. he fingered the black vial and said, in a wisper, "Now jedi... You *Cough* will know *Cough* my pain..." he managed to get out, before the vial, using Move Object was flung at the jedi, crushed before him, and forced twords his body, almost un-avoidable without a sheer mirical.

"Let us create the Dance....."

What dance? Ehele thought as he circled the foul thing of light before him, The battle of our sides is not a dance, but a murder, a deadly game of backstab, betrayal, and false lives. This weapon, this instument of destruction, he thought while twirling it in his hand, is not a foot to dance with, for in a dance you must create. There is no such thing as creation in this galaxy, only destruction. Destruction and Pain.

"Now jedi... You *Cough* will know *Cough* my pain..." he heard from behind him.

Yes, Ehele thought as the vial flew overhead, Gorin understands. Life is pain, endless pain and torment, and I, Ehele, Sith knight, am pain's agent.

"AGENT OF PAIN!!!!!" He screamed as he charged, just as the blood began to get close to it's target, preparing to turn the jedi from his calm, into the turbulence that feeds the sith, pain and anger.

TAG: WW, unless you think of a good way to avoid it just post it hitting you and what you do about it, i'll post it's effects.

13. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: Alright...I see no way to avoid it...besides you worked pretty hard for that one...I'll just have to take the vial ;)

IC: Many things happend at once. After he heard the rasping threat from the Sith, he felt a spray of wetness hit him. Immediately, though too late, he knew that it was some sort of toxin. He first off, forced his body to close his pores, shutting off most of the toxin that would reach his bloodstream. He then triggered his bodies anti-bodies to flow to his heart, the place where the toxin would be transfered to his body...it wouldn't stop the toxin completely, but it would deaden it's effects...whatever they would be.

As Ehele charged, Pierce brought his blade up and countered the angry sith. Sparks flew as the two shimmering blades met. Pierce knocked Ehele's blade straight up, back over his head, then went for a lower torso attack, which Ehele countered, using the momentum of Pierce's block to spin him around, catching Pierce's blade, and knocking it away from his body. Ehele came in this time, a quick jab feint that turned into a spin of the blade, and a strong left handed cut that would have severed Pierce's head had he not stepped back...barely in time...Pierce was slowing...

TAG:Gorin

14. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Ok, i'll just post a little bit for you to explain the posions effects.

All of the sudden the litte cuts and scrapes, as well as the large cut across peirces back began to throb, mercilessly. The pain from them, though deadend by the jedi's powers, we increseing, making them harder and harder to ignore. Every strain, every pull, anything that would send a pain response to the brain sent many, many more. The pain began to increse, becoming almost unbearable.

Ehel came back from the left handed slash and turned his blade down, deflecting the expected blow sent for his right side. he then proceeded to make a series of jabs, each to a different location, each percisely timed to force the jedi to expend effort to block or stop them, slowly tring to tire him. Ehele no longer felt things such as tired or fatiqued. The force was a whilwind around him, whipped up by his anger and hatred. he continued to try and rip the force twords him, trying to sink it from it's eternal neutrality, into a fell and dark tool for the Sith's uses.

TAG:WW

15. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Pierce's head began to throb...the pain was returning. The Sith advanced, using his saber as a battering ram instead of the Graceful style he had been using. Pierce was driven back, more and more of his concentration going to keep clear enough to fight.

Ehele's blade came in from over his head, smashing down in a blow that would have crushed Byss itself had Pierce not blocked it. This blow forced Pierce to his knees...just in time for Ehele to bring the blade around, attempting to sever Pierces head from his body. Pierce blocked that blow, but being off balance, it rolled him off the command catwalk which they were fighting on.

Pierce fell the three stories to the floor landing a touch too harshly on his right ankle. Grimacing in the feeling of a whole new pain Pierce almost blacked out.

There is no pain Pierce...pain is just a lack of control...it is what drives the wagon of reliance. To beat fate, you must beat pain. Pain is a tool that can be used for good or evil, it can be used to make sure the teacher's lesson is not easily forgotten. However, the teacher's greatest joy will be when the Student rises above pain to the greater level...control. You must learn control.

Pierce dove deep down into himself, washing his tired soul in the soothing cool waters of the Force. His mind began to clear, and as it did, he noticed the red blade, and the weilder walking slowly down the steps...comming to find him. Pierce realized that his blade had been shut down, and some how he had crawled under the catwalk...in this darkness, and with the Sith's anger clouding his more "sensitive" senses, he should have another minute or so before he was found.

Pierce dove into himself again, this time, pulling all of his defenses away from his pain, reveling in it. The blinding flash of Agony was undescribable...and yet he drew strength from it. He knew, that once the pain stopped, so would his life...so the pain was the affirmation of his continued existance. He waited in the shadows, as the Sith came hunting.

OOC: If you tell me I have a twin sister, and that my feelings betray me...I think that we'll have a copywright infringement on our hands... ;)

16. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Heh, not bad, not bad at all.

IC:
    Where is HE! the Sith raged, buring on like a torch to his anger. He thought he had seen him fall, but their was no lightsbaer flash. He couldn't concentrate enough to find him with the force, so he diecided to do it the old fashioned way. He jumped down, using the force to cusion his fall and began hacking away at terminals, pillars, and thing that could provide cover of the jedi. He took that one step to far as he cut down one to many pilars.

*Creak* *CRreeaakk* *ccrrreee...* Wham! as the command catwalk began to drop, ehel used his saber to quickly cut a safe zone, but he missed one part and for that got a large, superfishial cut all the way down his back on the right side. The pain from it fed him, and the whirlwhind of the force grew stronger.

17. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    As the Catwalk fell, Pierce crawled away, just in time, the girders came crashing down mere centemeters from his legs. There standing in the center of the fallen structure was the Sith lord. Pierce reached into the force, and picked up pieces of rubble everywhere. From all sides missles of all different sizes and shapes came cruising in towards the angry Sith Master. Pierce pressed his Saber to the floor of the room, and ignited the blade, shoving it's purple energy into the floor, and down into the ceiling the level below. He cut a hole in the floor, and extinguished his lightsaber, still concentrating on throwing things at Ehele.

Missles came at him ten at a time...from all sides, spinning blunt objects, propelled by the Force. Pierce, Jedi Knight, vanished into the hole he cut into the floor. He landed one level lower, the level that the hangers were on...though on the wrong side of the base. ahead there was a blast door, which Pierce made for. After going through the door, he closed it, and smashed the controls. It wasn't far to the Hangar, and Pierce set off for the ship that Jai had given him...

TAG Gorin...Live to fight another day...maybe. ;)...Pierce will have scars from this meeting for a long time.

18. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Ohh you wascily wabbit. You got away this time.

IC:
    Ehele deflected and dodged as many objects as he could, but there were too many. One hit him in the leg taking him down. Another sailed for his head and it looked like the end to him. All of the sudden it just dropped as the jedi stoped concentrating on bombarding him. The flames on his body extinguished, as did the pale blue light in his eyes. He sat there panting and breathing deeply for a short time, before dragging himself over to where gorin lay.

The fall had caught gorin off gaurd and he was barley able to slow his fall with Move Object he lay their, concentrating on clearing his head, healing the broken blood vessles by moving them slowly back into position and clearing the clotting to his brain. Ehele picked him up and began to carry him to his ship, parked in the hanger the next level down.

OOC; Another day my friend, another day.

19. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    IC:

Pierce reached the transport...an Escort Shuttle, with what looked like, souped up engines. Pierce did not reflect for too much time on this because of the severe nausea and sickness clouding his body. He boarded the ship, which was on standby, and entered the codes into the tranciever. Jai had been true to his promise, the ship fired up, and the Byss air control gave signal for him to leave...despite the battle going on overhead.

Pierce eased into the night sky, keeping low over the terrain. He kept abreast of the battle going on overhead through the comm chatter from both sides. He soon heard nothing but static as his ship crept over to the day side of the planet Byss. There he accelerated to terminal velocity, and vectored out of the Atmosphere into orbit.

Blasting away from the planet's gravitational field, his scanners picked up another ship comming his way...it must be the Sith, because of the dark presence he felt resonating from inside...but they were too far back to get a weapons lock, and he would be long gone into hyperspace before they could catch him. Pierce then turned to the nav computer, imputting in a random set of safe jump points, to take him on a wild goose chase to any who would follow his vector...his final destination would be in the middle of nowhere...deep space. Once the nav computer had the course imputed and calculated, Pierce pulled the hyperspace levers, propelling him into hyperspace, and to oblivion...as he passed out in the acceleration couch.

Well, I don't have any more plots going on until WOTG starts up officially again...other than Pierce, Gerul Cast has been building his fortress base in the fringe, and using the confiscated parts from his raid to repair 6 heavily damaged Star Destroyer II's...

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Okay, I know I was suppose to provide new versions of the RP. I'm not going to make excuses that I forgot about it. I just pretty much abandoned the whole thing. I ain't sorry for abandoning my position either. As I said before, I'm leaving the RP and RPGs in general as well.

I'm also leaving control of my character, High General Mitth, to Yun and Yomin to play with. The Blood Wolves on the other hand are in Grand Admiral Jello's control.

This is my last post.

[blockquote][b]Dathomir[/b]

[i]General Mitth glanced up at the bounty hunter turned traitor. He didn't understand why the bounty hunter would choose to side with the Yuuzhan Vong, but then again he shouldn't be talking about that since he too had finally gone over the line and betrayed the entire galaxy and the Empire to the invaders.

Mitth sat up, the organic restraints pinching his flesh as he moved.[/i][/blockquote]

[b]MITTH[/b][i], sighs deeply[/i]: "Niruaun, the headquarters of Grand Admiral Thrawn who is also an ally and good friend of Grand Admiral Jello."

[blockquote][i]He told the bounty hunter where to find the secret base known as the Hand of Thrawn. Its exact location in the Unknown Regions and how heavily defended it normally is. Though he did point out now it might no longer have the same defense.[/i][/blockquote]

[b]MITTH[/b]: "The Yuuzhan Vong can get rid of Thrawn without having to spend too many of their resources fighting him. Attack his people."

[blockquote][i]He explained how Thrawn was currently trying to unify the Unknown Regions in order to protect their race, the Chiss. Mitth also gave the locations of several of the colony worlds and the homeworld. When asked why he was betraying his own species, he replied with a bitter hatred.[/i][/blockquote]

[b]MITTH[/b]: "They have betrayed and hurt me one too many times."

[blockquote][i]Mitth resumed giving special codes that could get agents into the palace, secret passageways and several of his safehouses on Coruscant filled with weapons and other resources he would need. He gave clearance codes to pass through Imperial space and to gain access to Imperial vessels. He gave alot of high red and blue level clearance codes. He also gave locations of hidden bases throughout the galaxy and several of the TIE fighter construction yards of Sienar Systems. Explaining that the Empire's strength can wither if its TIE production is harmed. He told them to concentrate on the yards for the TIE Defenders, Missile Boats, and other superior fighter craft.

He even gave his personal codes and warned that they may or may not work. He rattled off a list of Imperials they should attempt to assassinate, explaining that their conquest would be easier if they were gone. [Player Characters & SW Characters]

He warned them about Kane Lavos Genesii project, that there was a rogue Genesii on the loose claiming to be a god. He gave the locations of the cloning cyclinders taken from Wayland. He gave the bounty hunter all this and much more.[/i][/blockquote]

[b]MITTH[/b]: "If you or the Yuuzhan Vong encounter Thrawn or Jello, give them my regards." [i]smiles coldly, almost wolfish like[/i]

21. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Dathomir

*Fett took everything in and waited until the chiss finally ended his monologue*

"Who said any of the information was for the Yuuzhan Vong?" he commented as he turned to exit. "I never liked them much anyway."

*Fett left the room before he could hear anything Mitthy might have to say. He headed towards his employer's chambers*

*Warmaster Yun-Yuuzhan took in all that the bounty hunter told him. Who to kill, where to find them, bases, codes, everything. He logged all of it into his mind, burning it into his memory. As Boba Fett ended the list, Yun-Yuuzhan arose out of his seat and headed towards the door to the main war room. Boba Fett had one more thing to say however*

"Warmaster, I would like to be relieved of service. I have what I want, and you have what you want, I think it's time I leave."

"I still need you to stay incase I feel that Mitthy hasn't told us everything," Yun said, turning to face the bounty hunter again, "You'll be permitted to leave in do ti-"

*As the warmaster turned, his eyes came level with the barrel of the infidel's blaster rifle. His body relaxed and his eyes met the black T of the mercenary's helmet with a knowing glint.

He watched as Boba Fett pulled the trigger and a flash of red came from the infidel weapon, burning a new scar into Yun's flesh as he jumped away from the blast. The left side of his face was burnt to a crisp, yet he managed to remain awake as Fett clubbed him over the head with his rifle, causing Yun to finally black-out.

His limp body crumpled to the floor and the infidel double-crosser stepped over it with a cool demeanor and made his way to his ship, ready to retire in some isolated place away from the war.*

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: bterrik, I'm just tying up the Byss system. Post your damage, I will be vague when I mention it in my post.

Byss

3 Star Destroyers came in to pinch off the retreat of the New Republic Forces, but as they arrived Captain Tortin could see it was too late.

"All power to the bridge deflector shields! Those fighters are everywhere, were is our screen?"

The sensor office spun about angrily. "They have been ordered by Lavos to protect the space station, we are naked--"

The ship rocked and the lights dimmed, as flames rippled over the hull, a looping, mocking salute of X-Wings flashing past as B-Wing squadrons came about for another pass.

"All hands, fire on those frigates--" the ship rocked again, and sirens began to blare.

In the distance, the New Republic fleet seemed to bathe in the concentrated energy of the Imperial ships in system, but the two burning hulks of DSD's and the Lancer's skeleton spoke of the turning tide. As an explosion rocked the middle of the New Republic formation, it seemed to turn back to the Imperials, but the single minded focus of the New Republic was only realised too late.

"Captain, the space station has come under fire! All NR vessels are in range!"

"No! Contact Kane Lavos!"

"Sir, Fighter squadrons from the republic have entered atmosphere, they have targetted the...Sir...we've lost commu---"

Flames engulfed the soundwaves as they vibrated from his throat, the bridge engulfed in an explosive force greater then any other in system, the dying Star destroyer cartwheeling into the Space Station Apocalyspe, as the dead man switch in Kane Lavos' throne room was released.

The station imploded, allowing cleansing light out one last time, leaving the theatre of battle awash in the glory of a supernovae, contained in a moments lasting legacy, the final end to one man's insidious crusade....

Groundside

Looking up skyward as he had been at the window for the last 2 horus, the image of Kane Lavos was seen by no one, but much talked about thereafter.

Some said he defied the Rebels to the last moment, meeting the pair of Proton torpedeo's that blew out his office with a raised chin and impish resolve.
    Others said he cowered, a might man finally felled as the enormity of defeat crashed down upon him.
    Some would say he was impassive yet brave, finally realising how much misery he had caused his enemies, and how he had allowed an Empire to hope for victory in their most darkest of hours...

But of course, these words meant little. No one save the dormant Genesii saw him, and what they saw would mean little for those without access to Lavos' head at the time of his defeat.

Standing at the window - as the visual recorders from the attacking fighters would show - he stood hands clasped, a small and diminutive figure in the window.
    The Genesii's eyes saw my detail, a stooped stance, a shaky and sickly frame, and perhaps you might say, a moments tear dropping down his face to meet his cleanly shaven and distinctive Imperial Jaw.

A prodigy as a child, a loyal soldier as a youth, a wise and ingenious leader of the Empire.
    Now, flickering, wanning, dissappearing as the energy in the room dimmed...

The torpedeo's hit, and Kane Lavos evaporated into immortality...memories, the stuff of anecdote and legend, a name that would inspire feelings of awe, disgust and respect, yet in truth, now nothing but a small footnote to time, a flicker, a stutter, and now, gone.

Kyana

Jai stood up from his chair, and nodded his agreement.
    "I see it as best Chancellor. I will assume the role left open here by my father. I will be the titular ruler of Kyana. We are drawing back our fleets, and reinforcing our borders. We will make the Hapes cluster seem open and friendly. No more contact with their War."

The man sitting behind him seemed to nod slowly as he smoked slowly on a hookah. The Chancellor stood and shook Jai's hand. "Would your father favor such a change?"
    Boba stood in the corner, turning to regard

23. Pierce

Pierce Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2002
    A shuttle exited Hyperspace in the wasteland of nothingness. No one around could hear the cries comming from the inside of the ship. Inside, Pierce lay on the floor. Having striped his clothes off, he now saught the coolness of the deckplates to ease his burning body.

The poison that the Sith had thrown at him simultaniously fired off each nerve ending where it made contact, giving off the feelings of immense heat and cold, pressure and numbness, stabbing and pulling, all at the same time. Sweat poured off of Pierce's body as he fought for control.

I am here, my Grandson

"Master, is that you?"

Does it matter Pierce? The point is, that I am here, and right now logic need not be a part of your thinking...only faith

"I beleive Grandfather...Master. Please, help me...I am dying"

Pierce sat up, the pain shooting throughout his entire body, seeking to educate him on the many facets of it's power. Pierce set his bare back against the cool bulkhead and focused. There, standing before him was his Grandfather.

Carmone Campone was once a great Jedi master, now he had been reduced to an empty robe by two squadrons of Yuuzhan Vong warriors. Currently the expired Jedi master was sitting on the bench, not two meters from Pierce's seat. Pierce wiped the spittle and blood from his chin, where he had bit through his lip during one of the seizures that the poison had given him.

My young grandson, is it not obvious that you must deal with this? No knowledge of medicine will save you from this potion...it is all of the Darkside...of evil intent...therefore it not only attacks your body, but it attacks the Force as well. You must fight it as such.

Carmone got up, and came over to place a cool hand on Pierces forhead. In an instant, there was a flash of light, and Pierce woke up in the middle of a jungle.

TAG NO ONE

24. Yun-Yuuzhan01

Yun-Yuuzhan01 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2001
    Datomir

"Tell the Supreme Commander that he has been elevated to the rank of Warmaster and alert Nithrak domain Tewl that I will no longer be commanding our forces. When you have sent the messages, take your own life," Yun-Yuuzhan commanded through a villip link.

He had been betrayed by the infidel bounty hunter and news had just come of a battle at Byss. With Mitthy in his hands and Kane Lavos dead and his world presumably in ruin, there was nothing left to do.

The warrior never cared about the Glory of the Gods or about the takeover of the infidel galaxy. He just wanted to kill and die. Now he had no one left he wanted to kill. Now he only had one last goal to achieve.

Yun drew out his lightsaber, a sign of his withdrawal from the world of his people, yet it hadn't kept him as far away as he had thought it would. No other Yuuzhan Vong possessed an infidel abomination, yet his career had hardly been scratched by this.

But it was time to end itfor good. Coruscant could fall and Yuuzhan'tar could arise in its place, but Yun would neither care or be there to see it happen. The fate of the galaxy was no longer his to contibute to. He had only one wish to fulfill, and that was to drift. Yun-Yuuzhan placed his weapon over his heart, and thumbed the switch. A great blade of red shot through him, then died, as did its victim.

He was now free to drift, and free from life.

25. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: Dang, i gotta start checkin War Of The Galaxies more often! I think the last page i checked was page 11! :eek:

IC: Rayson headed to the bridge, "Helm, set course for Eriadu."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.