main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: POT unless i'm mistaken you ment that Third Shuttle to be me, i'll treat it as such.

IC:
    Shuttle Sithly Dream, en-route to the Koornacht Cluster, 9 Days after the Destruction of Byss

Ehele was at the controls, plotting the final jump in their twisting path twords the last legacy of the sith. With Lavos gone and the situation with Emperor Ghast unknown it was all he could think of. A place to hide, a place to lay low untill the galaxy returned to life, untill Lavos returned...

Yes, and indeed he will, in one form or another. Ehele thought as he looked at the Data card that Ehele had found on Gorin. This, this is the key to Lavos life, as well as the survival of the Genesii Cult. he flipped it though hid fingers as it disappeared into his cloak. He and gorin would arrive there and see what they could find, see what life could be brought to lavos legacy.

OOC: Lavos WILL return, just you wait....

IC:
    [b]Dark Depths of Gorin's mind, realm of pain.[/b]

Gorin sat in the twisting nether of lifelesss pain. His mind exploded with fire and agony again and again as the clots grew in his brain. He tried again and again to clear them but he was fighting a losing battle. The pain was slowly increseing as his body uncosiosly used the force to keep him alive while gorin's mind was in another place...

He saw himself following the dark passegway though the dark woods that surrounded him. If he looked to his left he saw himself as he actually was as a youth. Constant pain, constant hatred all becuse of the now dead Dr. Kilklin who failed to watch his tube correctly. On his right he saw a different life, one he could have had. He saw a healthy body, a healthy mind, and he saw himself become more and more powerful, rather than weaker and more dependent on the force for life like on the left. He marched down the path, about to face a decision that would either kill him, or bring him new life.

OOC: Both Peirce and I will have scars from this battle.

2. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    I have one thing to say.

Those were the best posts that I have ever read. Cudos to Wildwookie, Gorin, Mitth, Protege of Thrawn, and Yun-Yuuzhan for bringing a great and fitting end to this great saga. I can only dream of aspiring to your level.

Sincerely,

Baron_Fel,
    Fellow RP'er and WOTG'er.

3. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC as Toma Tu'kla, aboard the Queen of Blades - In Hyperspace

Toma heard them. Calling. It was time to return.

Toma: Master, it is time.

Jorj: That it is, Apprentice.

Toma brought the Queen of Blades out of hyperspace and made the jump to the Aing Tii homeworld

And thus ends the saga of Toma Tu'kla. For the time being.

4. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    IC: Executor - Deep Space

Grand Admiral Ben Skywalker recieved the word. Grand Moff Tukla had left for good to the unknowns while Emperor Ghast had gone into deep seclusion. At least, that was what the Grand Admiral had told the public. If the galaxy knew what was really happening, that the Emperor was missing, they would use that to their advantage. He promised himself that he would not let the Empire fail as long as he was alive. At least not yet.

Ben had a lot of things to do. He needed to gather his forces and see which department heads were still alive.

"Admiral Piett, set the fastest route for Coruscant," ordered the Grand Admiral.

"As you wish, Grand Admiral," replied Piett.

Many things will change when we reach the capital, thought Ben as he looked out at the viewport. The question is, am I and the galaxy ready for it? He hoped so. Ben certainly hoped so....

OOC: Thats it for me in WOTG IV :)

5. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    And a note to everyone: I'm PMing DA right now to lock this thread, so all posts regarding the timeframe of WOTGIV should be written in WOTGV and noted as taking place in the past.

6. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Up for continuity sake ;)

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    For all the young'uns who weren't here for WOTG....as Baron_Fel's post attests too, the gameplay in the last 2-300 posts of this thread is considered by many to be the best ever in RPF history. Be sure to have a look.

8. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    *ups the thread for the history of the RPF*

Man, i remember this chapter, i was stuck at the same planet, bombarding the same YVMF fleet, and still didnt win.

[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.