main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies IV : The Darkness Within. (A NR, GE, YVMF RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC:
    Gallant

The blue tunnel collasped and a small planet came into view in the middle of the view ports of the bridge of the Gallant.

Captain: "Comms, inform the Long Shot to stay in system and set up her gravitywell projectors. In form the Gallant II to secure the other side of the planet. Also, block all communications. Helms, bring the Gallant in range for orbital bombardment."

Senior Comms Officer: "Relaying your orders, sir and acting upon them."

Senior Helms Officer: "Preparing for orbital bombardment."

Captain: "Comms, inform General Bravo that he has a green after the orbital bombardment is done."

Junior Comms Officer: "Yes sir."

Bravom and his troops sat ready in their Sentinel-class landing shuttles. each shuttle was packed full with 54 soldiers. Instead of the full company, Bravo instead only went with just over half the company, 108 troops. Bravo's troops had their camouflaged stormtrooper armor on and each had a BLASTECH T-21 LIGHT REPEATING BLASTER. They also had a BLASTECH E-11 BLASTER RIFLE hooked on to their military backpacks.

Tag GM

OOC: Here are the pirates' forces:

Navy:

1 Neb. B (lightly damaged)
    3 CR90 Corellian Corvettes (1 is lightly damaged)

Ground Forces:

BASE
    1 Plantary Turbolaser
    4 TAIM & BAK X-9 TURBOLASERS
    2 BORESTEL NK-7 ION CANNONS
    100 Soldiers
    Main Weapon: BLASTECH E-11 BLASTER RIFLE or BLASTECH DH-17 BLASTER PISTOL or BLASTECH DL-44 HEAVY BLASTER PISTOL
    Secondary Weapon: N/A or 2 MERR-SONN C-22 FRAGMENTATION GRENADES
    Armor: Light Blaster Armor (Physical 2D, Energy 2D)
    50 Base Personal
    Main Weapon: Blaster Pistol or BLASTECH DL-44 HEAVY BLASTER PISTOL
    Secondary Weapon: N/A
    Armor: N/A

2. Nord

Nord Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    NPC: Natirus: Sylan Base

Natirus stalked the corridors, the shadowed corners, and the closed doors tracking every thought of the geneticists Asinowei Torinth acquired for her little project. He was not in the slightest bothered by the task as it made for a good exercise and encouraged him to peer deeper into another's mind using telepathy. He had spent long hours inside the mind of Asinowei, long enough to learn not to underestimate her.

He stopped a moment and concentrated deeper on Dr Detran, a man about 54. He pulled a singular thought that had been cycling through the old man's mind: Cut out the junk and in with the new .

Natirus grinned slightly, repressing a laugh. Asinowei had made the staff learn that phrase--practically burned it into their minds herself, as an effort to repress the truth of their mission if interrogated by...other means other than what was standard. Their thoughts would truthfully answer in that one phrase.

Throwing the thought aside, Natirus dug deeper into Detran's mind. Asinowei Torinth should watch how much she drinks. She's frying out. It will happen sooner or later. This is no job for her. She's a smart one, yes, but there's too many damn projects at her fingertips--too many for her to deal with. I could deal with them.

Natirus agreed that Asinowei did tend to drink a bit often now, moreso than usual. The pressure was adding on and off duty -however rare- she retreated to her quarters and unwound with a few...with a lot of drinks. But she could take this job and do it well, still. Whether she would "fry" out was left up to Asinowei, or her health.

Natirus moved on to the next geneticist, stalking quietly behind, and closely in their thoughts.

3. AnakinDobski

AnakinDobski Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    OOC: WW I moved. You don't need any Infomation.

IC: The LEC base was pulled out of hyperspace at Toong'l. They contacted Admiral Cortex and asked him to come to where the base was at.

The DF Fleet with 2 new ISD II's moved out of surround the base.

Rendili System
    Cortex got the transmission and ordered his ships to jump to where the base was after they collected the crews.

4 Minutes Later
    The crews were collected and the ships where away.

2 Hours Later
    The ships came out of hyperspace. They got all of there ships ready. The repairs on the JSD on were already have way done. The SSD like ship the Sith loaned the LEC was now Cortex's Command Ship.

The 2 New ISD II's were put into the Armada. The base was but back on course to Empty Space.

The Armada and the extra ships went to hyperspace to Fondor.AD

4. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng walked into the Cell. Yaliary was lieing on the bed there. A bed made of metal. He walked in and nudged her gently.

"Wake up, please wake up. I must speak to you. I'm leaving for a push tommorrow. To expand trade. I will be heading for Hutt Space. The Hutt Cartel is very successful. Too successful. Ben tells me that it would be a wise choice to take them now, before they cut into our profits. But from there, we could have a good platform at anything Imperial or Rebel. I am also moving you to a prefab shelter on the military base. You will be under house arrest, and meals will be brought to you. Remember, you will be in the middle of a military establishment so do not attempt anything. Now I must be off."

Veng stepped back. he didn't need her to actually wake up. He had told her, and if she did try anything, she would be caught. Though... she still may remember the access codes to places and may be able to hide at her R&D establishments, but that did not matter. He had faith in her. She wouldn't try anything.

Veng turned and walked out of the cell. Two Espo soldiers picked her up and dragged hr out of the cell. They turned and marched down the steamy and hot hallway. There were very little other prisoners, and they made little noises. Veng followed them, debonair cape flailing in the steam.

((OOC: In short, I'm gonna take over nal hutta. No one actually plays the Hutts and no one seems to be alligned with them so I can do this without fault, right?))

5. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Yaliary drifted bck into awareness. She felt herself being carried.rather dragged by tw pairs of strong arms.

She could hear footsteps behind them, but didn't bother to turn her head.

6. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Hutt Space is allied with the Yuuzhan Vong, but this is unknown to everyone save the highest members of the Crime Cartels, and high ranking Yuuzhan Vong. I will defend Nal Hutta should you attack.

7. Grand_Admiral_Piett

Grand_Admiral_Piett Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2001
    -ISDIII Havoc Hangar

"At ease, Colonel"

And so, the team lowered their salute and began walking towards the turbolift dispensing pleasantries. "I have a new assignment for you.." Said the Grand Marshal and then disppeared in the turbolift with the squad. Upon approaching the bridge, the team were taken to another room and debriefed and briefed again for another mission. "You'll have to excuse me gentlemen, I have some matters to attend shortly." The Grand Marshal walked out of the room to enter the pit of the bridge to issue all TIE Bombers to commence bombarding military installations; disabling weaponry, and destroying NR military bases.

Then the Grand Marshal looked down to his datapad and keyed in a few codes to release a comlink. "You may commence invasion as you wish Major General Rak'ta'lik ." Piett now had to resume talks and briefings in his quarters with Colonel Theron. The Grand Marshal entered the room and conversations in the room soon grind to a halt..And so, the briefings began.

Space/Surface - Chandrila
    Meanwhile, TIE Bombers were launched from their hangers and approached the blue-green planet that seemed peaceful. As all defenses on that planet were disabled, the TIE Bombers entered to eliminate anything that had been overlooked. The TIE Bombers soon neared military installations such as planetary batteries and ion cannons. For safe measure, the TIE Bombers fired a volley of thunderous ion shots to disable the defences even further.

Phase 1 was complete as the TIE Bombers had swept the planet for planetary bombers and ion cannons, all that was left were NR military bases which were in the process of being bombarded with concussion missiles.

TAG: Theron, SEA, NR Military personnel.

8. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Byss, Gorin's personal Lab, Section 24

Gorin had finally recived the design sechematics for the Interdictor Crusier and related designs. He beagn to work on scaling down the model, to allow it to fit into the very small bullet. The Interdictor Crusier's Grav wells were for setting up a grav feild as big as the system, he just needed them to be about a meter or so wide. He was looking at the inner workings of the grav Mechanism. He belived that if he could find a suitable power source he could miniturize the sytem, with a proportional loss to the size of the feild. If he could somehow charge the grav generator so that it could run without an internal power sorce, he would have a final design. He set his Assitants to the task of making the miniturized Grav Generator, while he tried to theorize about Pre-Fire Ionization and Ionic Electrolytes if he could somehow combine the two, he would have his power generators. he just needed to figure out how.

OOC: not much more, i know, but try again

9. Nord

Nord Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Asinowei Torinth: Sylan

Natirus entered the small office where Asinowei sat behind piles of schematics and plans. She broke from her thoughts and greeted him.

"What did you find out?" She asked in a soft tone.

"You look tired." Natirus stated bluntly.

Asinowei brushed the comment aside and asked a bit more sternly, "What did you find out?"

"All of them are frightened, but their passion for thier work drives them on. Two have expressed concerns for the NR's safety. The others are a bit more enthusiastic and..less sensitive to possible perils. One in particular had a strong thought of distrust..."

"About me?"

"Actually, about me. Fear and distrust of my presence." He grinned darkly.

"You are loving it, aren't you?" Asinowei looked at him curiously.

"Every minute of it. Oh, and there are a few concerns about you as well. About your drinking habits."

Asinowei came full alert, "I do not make it a habit. Who has concerns?"

Natirus tilted his head, "Why do you insist on denying the truth even before me? Personally, I do not desire your health to be placed at risk by personal habits, especially now."

Asinowei shot him a look. Natirus countered it. Backing down, Asinowei rubbed her eyes and turned back to her desk.

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: I figured out what Gorin was doing... excellent. Grand Admiral Jello strikes again!

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: DarthSeti5 has given me permission to post for the pirates. By the way, this is a long post.

IC:
    X7 Fcatory Station (1 day eariler)

The station got word that General Bravo wanted a tougher and more adanved stormtrooper suit. The station got to work on it right away.

OOC: By the time I get back from my vacation, the armored suits should be done.

IC:
    Gallant

Senior Sensors Officer: "Captain, the 5 enemy ships are set at ramming speed towards the Gallant II!"

Junior Sensors Officer: "Enemy planetary turbolaser is targeting the Gallant II!"

Senior Helms Officer: "Captain, we are in position to start orbital bombardment!"

Captain: "Gunnary, start orbital bombardment! Also, target the enemy Neb. B and destroy it!"

Before the captain's eyes, the 5 enemy vessel all mirco jumped.

Gallant II

The 5 enemy vessels came out of their mirco jump and exploded into the Gallant II. The Gallant II's shields could hold off 5 ships all aiming at one point. The ships smashed through the shields and rammed into the Gallant II's hull.

Senior Damage Control Officer: "Our starboard side has been hit! We are venting!"

Captain: "Seal off all decks on the starboard side! Helms, get us out of here!"

Gallant

Captain: "Gallant II, get out of there!"

Captain (Gallant II): "Yes sir, we are in full retreat!"

Captain: "Gunnary destroy that base and those weapons!"

Hnager Bay (Gallant)

Bravo could hear the crys and yelling over his command channel on his comm unit in his helmet. The Gallant II was hit bad. Bravo shook his head in anger and in sorrow.

Gallant II

Senior Sensors Officer: "5 enemy ships apear on sensors sir, off our bow!"

Captain: "Stop the retreat and ingage enemy ships!"

Junior Sensors Officer: "3 Enemy Neb. B's and two enemy dreadnoughts. They are from this pirate group!"

Captain: "Missiles, open up! Gunnary, open up. Starfighter, launch 4 squadrons and one support craft sqaudron!"

The Gallant II engaged the enemy ships, that came at her in a triangle, the two dreadnoughts bringing up the end.

Gallant

Senior Snesors Officer: "Gallant II has stopped full retreat and is engaging enemy vessels."

Junior Comms Officer: "Long Shotm reports her gravietywell's are down, they are have system power problems!"

Captain: "Gunnary, destroy that base!"

Enemy Base

Rain fell on to the planet below. Turbolaser rian of green and red filled the darkness of night. The enmey base was destroyed and so were her defenses.

Hanger Bay (Gallant)

Bravo revived word that the Gallant II was under attack. He also got the green light.

Bravo: "Lock and load. Transport, lets go!"

Planet

The two shuttles opened up on the enemy sodliers out front and took down any remaining fence and or enmey defenses. Bravo and his troops exited the craft with lighting speed. As they dropped to the ground, they opened up on the enemy base and moved forward in covering and in tactical ways.

Channel Page was in her combat suit and was right behind Bravo. As shuttle 2 troops secured the area outside, shuttle one troops entered the remains of the base.

Inside enmey base

Bravo shot an enemy soldier who poped out from behind a desk. In single line formation, Bravo and shuttle one troops cleared the base, room by room.

Basement of enemy base

The pirates had tons of weapons, tools,a nd supplies in general. As Bravo looked around, he sensed danger. He got its fix and he ran and tackled Channel Page. As he tackled her, a blaster bolt rang out and shot towards where Channel was standing. Bravo poped up no less then a second later and blasted the enemy soldier with his T-21 Light Repeating Blaster. The crates to where the enmey soldier was, were now smoking boxes taht were torn apart. Behind them, the enemy soldier lay dead. Bravo imm

12. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Myrna Dubrovick's fleet had reverted in a system without any ships around. When sensors were trained on the system itself, there were ionic trails everywhere...the cowards had ran. Just like Cortex to up and vanish, like a dog with his tail between his legs...but most pirates and scoundrels were like that. The 5th fleet set course for Mon Calamari.

OOC: DS5, will I get the three ASD's that I requested?

13. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    OOC: President DarthSeti5, check your Unread Messages - I sent you a PM (about this particular post).

IC: Command ship Determination, High orbit over Eriadu
    "High General on deck!"

The rather pleasant-looking YT-2800 freighter Antiga, once the personal transport of High General Kenneth Huan, slid into the docking bay.

Down the gangplank came High General Hortan Monroe, looking as worn and tired as ever. With little extraneous words, he made his way to the bridge, where he greeted his subordinate.

"General," Monroe said. "Have we had any word from High Command."

"Yes. Operation School Bus may commence immediately."

"Excellent. Set course at half flank speed, I understand that there are strange occurances befall those who travel at full speed."

The fleet and support Navy fleets leapt to hyperspace.

14. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    IC as MAJGEN Rak'ta'lik, ISDIII Havoc - Hangar

Sitting in the Sentinel-class Landing Craft, he read the transmission from Piett. He lent over to the communications console

Rak'ta'lik: All landing craft, we have been granted clearance to invade Chandrila. Good hunting.

The Imperial Landing Vessels left thier craft en-route to the surface of the planet

TAG: G_A_P, NR Personnel

15. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: Hi, After my sudden disaperence I think that now would be a good time to REAPPEAR!

IC as Liutanent TJ, Dark Jedi.

-Mon Calamari Crash site.

Fire blured around, nothing was certain anymore. He had been unconsisish for weeks or months. He didn't know he'd lost track of time as the dreams came...

He saw, in the beginning, everything he wanted to destroy. The Republic, The Invading YV.

He saw them dying. This he had enjoyed.

But slowly he started to feel something.

He was uneasy. It was not good for sith.

A sith should have his mind focused.

Then came Images of battles with people he knew.

People were dying.

He could do nothing to stop it.

Then came more Images of pain.

But now it was different.

The pain was that of him.

He knew he was dying himself.

His Black Sith robes glissened with blood.

Still, A blur around him.

When would it stop.

He could die at any moment.

He cried out in pain.

He couldn't see much anymore.

Then thougts started flowing through his head.

Who am you?

"I am TJ, Sith apperentess!" He shouted.

Who am you?

"I am..." His strength was fading. Metal shards lay around him from his crash. "...I am..." He paused, He knew it was his time "...Prepared to die!"

Are you sure?

The Voice was becoming iratating.
    "Yes!"

Then you shall, not

"Let me die!" He cried

But so much more dark to be found, So much evil to be done?

16. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Intel Skyhook Coruscant

The massive skyhook elevator shaft was no short journey. Yet as the lift rose, Dyne Ja'Roth took the time to appreciate the scenery of the trip. He looked down on the planet that was lit up like the night sky on a warm Kuat summer evening. In the horizon he could see the light of day beginning to envelope the hemisphere turning the Coruscant surface Silver.

Dyne wore civilian formal clothing and kept his hair tied back in a ponytail. He would try to blend in with his master's guest as it would be unwise to attract attention to himself at this juncture. He rested his hands on the railing and thought to himself. Both about the past and about the future, the mission at hand. His master had summoned him to Coruscant for a distinct and important cause. Master Ghast had not been willing to divulge details in his message. That was understandable though. He would to save his strengh for the task at hand. Controlling the minds and feelings of people takes a degree of focus. Though not unlike the Mind trick in simplicity it is difficult to perform due to the vast concentration needed to keep the focus for an entire crowd. There were even some who thought that Palpatine had employed such tactics in his rise to power through the Senate. Dyen knew otherwise, he knew Palpatine. Darth Sidious did not need to use the force to control anyone. His intellect had been his greatest weapon, his keen sense of politics and warfare. Dyne missed Emperor Palpatine and the old days, before the Vong.

Since the Holonet's deactivation, modern communication methods had been hard to keep from falling upon enemy ears. Instead Master Ghast and I had to employ a more traditional method to convey his message to Dyne. The wordless dialect, telepathy if you could call it that. The advantages of the force were limitless. Now Dyne would use those advantages to serve his new master as an apprentice in the Sith ways. Not as Dyne Ja'Roth but as Darth Reign.

The elevator came to a brunt stop and Darth Reign exited the lift. He made his way to the main chamber of the immense Skyhook facility. There he found a great swath of the new Emperor's welcomed guests. On the other side of the chamber he could see Master Ghast, newly coronated and appearing powerful and imposing. Ghast recognised Reign's presence and looked over too him as if welcome him. Reign found a place against the wall and watched the progressing ceremony and listened to Ghast's words concerning Grand Admiral Jello.

17. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    IC as Liutanent TJ, Dark Jedi.

-Mon Calamari Crash site.

TJ lay motionless again, No dream. But rage was filling his body slowly. The flames around him had died down. He could feel the change. There was a small fire buring where his leg once was.

TJ's eyes started to open, Red with anger. He reached for his datapad. It was gone. Nothing much was still there. Only afew things had survived the crash.

His speeder was damaged slightly, Afew droids still seemed operational and both finally his Lightsabers was still there both at his ankles. One about five meters away from his body. He ignored the pain from his missing leg and grabbed a stick using it for support. He tied the fabric from the right leg of his robes around the wound. and hobbled over to a probe droid and teared it to pieces and slowly took parts from his ship and his speeder, Droids and even parts from his Ion cannon making a gear driven leg. He then took five metal rodes. He drove them into the top of his new leg and then shoved the leg up into where the old one ended. Pain had now become a friend of his and the pain was passing in seconds.

He set off walking too find a town.

18. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: Curses to self, Yomin knows why ;).

Oh, and well done C_1, you have taken an original tangent.
    Your indecision however, will be your undoing.
    Roche
    Tavira saw the Shipyards change their direction and momentum, obviously deciding that a Super Star Destroyer was a fair price to avenge the Empire for this attack.

"Full Reverse, get us out of their path. I want a saturation fire on this point, disable their engines, punch through the shields.

All Fighters are too pursue and destroy refugee transports and remaining fighters. Inform the DSD net to continue to close around the fleet, and destroy them. If they split up, deploy individual fighter allotments and go hunting.

Any commander who allows a single Rebel to escape will answer to me."

Tavira watched as the shipyard continued to gain ground, the shields obviously reinforced as the massed fire only slowly began to eat away at the energy.

But this was a warship, not a space station. It was built for flight, and as the reverse increased in speed, they began to pull away.

"Once were out of their path, reform above their directional axis and continue bombardment. I want that shipyard to be rubble, now."

TAG: C_1

Coruscant
    OOC: btw Cast, looks like we have both made errors here. Jai is an adopted son, but for continuity, I will modify his appearance to be close to Lavos, therefore making an obvious bond between the two.
    IC
    Jai smiled, and nodded to Gata, who brought up a specific area of the galactic map, smiling to the two Rebels.

"Good. I can give you my word that my father will not do you any harm upon your visit, and that transport will be provided from your meeting place to any world of your choosing in the New Republic.
    On one proviso. We have a representative pilot you there and back. My father does not want Byss discovered."

When he saw Cast frown, he opened his arms as if in understanding.
    "The Emperor's former throne world, now throne world of my father. It is a secret known to only a few, and a great honour to visit there.
    Will you accept his offer to accompany me to Byss? A Shuttle is waiting out at an unmarked Intelligence landing pad, if your ready of course."

TAG: WildWookiee.

Trade Route, Zaltiin Corp. Convoy, en route to Mon Calamari
    The DSD Falleen's Legacy lay in wait, as the co-ordinates from Commander Seal relayed via Imperial Intelligence, had instructed them.
    The Bacta Convoy suddenly appeared all around, wrenched out of hyperspace just short of civilisation by many light years, as the Imperial Craft opened up with enormous savagery.
    Blasting all manner of ships and convoy's, the ship already began powering down the interdiction field.
    It was obvious nothing would escape.
    As the destruction neared completion, a message was sent by the ships captain, arriving after many re-routers to Byss.

Byss

Lavos recieved both messages at once.
    Both were pleasing.
    Excellent.

19. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Meanwhile on the Shadow Dream, Admiral Padme listened to the information that the droids put out. She thinks for a minute, than hits the shipwide intercom, We have new Orders we are to remail here until a special misson is completed," Padme Out. She hit the button to talk to beta Squardon and their new Commanding Officer (Micca_ressea what is your charcter's name?) I wonder if he is as good as he says he is.

Tag Micca_Reesca, Thok

20. Darth_Ghast

Darth_Ghast Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2002
    Intel Skyhook, Coruscant....

IC: As Ghast raised his fists in the air, the holomessage faded and terminals all over the Empire were left with Imperial the crest. Ghast felt the Dark Side fade from him as though a plug had been suddenly removed, he was now not so much a lightning rod as a charred stump. He felt drained, depleted, hollow. As if the exertion of turning the Galaxy towards pure hatred of another had stretched him too thin. He wondered about it for a moment and swooned then shuffled feably back to the massive throne to survey the madness he had created. The nobles and military of all the Core worlds in his possession had risen to their feet, cheering and applauding in adulation and respect.

Ghast tugged lightly on the Dark Side and encouraged the technique of Heal Self to take hold. It was a far less power than a Master needed and he was happy to let the control of it rest in the back of his mind. He then used Telepathy on the crowd as they filtered out of the hall and into the reception area. They would all greet each other as new children at a kindergaten, all grudges and past hostility wiped clean in the face of this most gave of threats. He felt the presence of Reign, subtle and lithe against a shadowed wall of the emptying hall. He spoke to it.....

Ghast: Welcome to Straylight, my young Apprentice. As you know I have a mission for you and you will need the people in the next room to acheive it. Go to them and mingle, use your superior mind and powers to make contacts, you who are now an arms dealer from an old Core family. I will summon you shortly for a private audience....

[b][u]Citadel of Lavos, Byss....[/u][/b]

[i][blockquote]The Genessi who ran the Lavos' cloning banks cheered as Ghast threw his fists in the air in utter defiance of Jello. They all followed suit and threw their hands up cheering. They could feel his [b]Hate[/b] ebbing but they knew now his power he commanded and they respected it. When the transmission faded to the Imperial Crest the Genessi returned to loading the heavy barrels of Inversion Bacteria onto the repulorsleds. They shouted to a human driver who slowly guided the massive barrels up to the bay of turbolifts then high up to the top of the Citadel. A battered old intel-wiped and reburbished YT-100 freighter, [b]The Fighting Krayt[/b], sat upon the landing pad, it's ramp down and its Genessi pilots awaiting the transfer. The repulorsled driver maneouvered the heavy barrels up into the main hold of the [b]Krayt[/b] and unloaded, making a hasty retreat to the hangar bay. The four Genessi boarded and contacted Byss Control before lifting off on a matter of Imperial priority. They were to make a whistelstop tour of the New Order and hand deliver these barrels full of Inversion. They would see it done or they would die doing it. Failure was not an option.[/blockquote][/i]
    [hr]

[b][u]Nondescript Jungle Base Camp, Gyndine.....[/u][/b]

[i][blockquote]As soon as his transport put down on the planet General Sula began barking orders to his advance drop team. They were to secure the heavily forrested area to their left and provide immediate coverage for further reinforcement. His crack team met no resistance and it was not long before wave after wave of drop ship, landing barge and shuttle were putting down at various points across the planet to disgorge massive numbers of Imperial harware and troopers. Sula gave orders for stealth nets to be hoisted immediately and all military hardware stored underneath. The AT-AT's and AT-ST's broke into task forces and secured the rest of the forest. Men began to erect the makeshift command centre and bring the passive scanning equpment and long range communications units online.

The Engineering Corp began work in earnest, creating stealth-sheilded foxholes, camoflagued bunkers and rough landing zones. Ambush and heavy E-Web positions were established in zones designated as being likely to attract enemy ground detachments while work began on the 2 leg

21. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    -ISDIII Havoc Hangar

"At ease, Colonel"

The SpecialOps troops lowered there salutes, grabbed there equipment and followed the Grand Marshal to a briefing room. They put their equipment to the side and set down. Colonel Theron debriefed the Grand Marshal on what they had accomplished.

"Once landing we secured the perimeter of the Shield Generator and entered the facility with no problems. We placed several shaped charges on the batteries and I installed a RT-9 Explosive on the main generator, which totally destroyed the facility. Leaving there we went to the second generator. But on the orders of the Emperor we did not destroy this one, instead my slicer was able to place a virus in the computers giving him total control."

Then the slicer known only as The Blank stood up and walked to the Grand Marshal giving him a datapad.

"I placed a virus in the computer that rejects all droid access and any other access. The only way you can get the computer to work again is to follow the instructions I placed in the datapad, sir."

The Blank went back to his seat, the Grand Marshal looked the datapad over and stood up.

"You'll have to excuse me gentlemen, I have some matters to attend shortly."

Colonel Theron bowed his head as Grand Marshal Piett left. And they waited in the briefing room until Grand Marshal Piett returned to brief them on there new assignment.

TAG: GAP

22. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Got my name, let us begin.

[b][i]*Bridge of the MC-100 Nephalem...*[/b][/i]

Freshly promoted, Daelen Marius could not help but exude a glim of internal radiance. Everything was falling into place. He had just earned his Commodore-ship, and was still outside the Mon Calamari interdiction field.
    His capital ship squadron consisted of a trio of Victory Star Destroyers - the [i]Anarchist[/i], [i]Paladin[/i], and [i]Radical[/i] - two Interdictors - the [i]Patriarch[/i], and [i]Dream of Freedom[/i] - and one Inquisition-Module Modular Taskforce Cruiser; the [i]Corellian Destiny[/i].

Daelen took his commander's seat on the bridge of the [i]Nephalem[/i], and waited as events fell into place.

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    -Outside Myrkr
    Admiral, YV fleet is making a jump away from this system. Only the unkown Planetary defenses are left. I highly suggest we move in soon.

Tag: Padme

24. Kuna_Tiori

Kuna_Tiori Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    IC: Surface of Ryloth
    ?Ambassador, we?ve landed. Scanners are reporting massive dovin basals underground, moving the planet and exposing the side that is currently habitable towards the sun.?

Kuna frowned. ?We?ll go down anyway.?

Armed and armored to the teeth, the New Republic diplomatic team made their way to the ruined planet. As they approached the ruins of the city of Kala?uun, a Twi?lek came up and was startled. He began to tremble, as if he was in fear.

?Please, we have suffered much! Spare us, I beg of you!?

?I am Ambassador Kuna Tiori of the New Republic,? Kuna replied with a quizzical look on her face. ?I come in peace and mean you no harm. We have come to ask your people to join the Republic.?

?We?ll do whatever you please, so long as you will help us!?

?We will do our best to aid you, whatever your decisions may be, but we must be assured that you will join our cause willingly. Take me to your leader, please.?

?I am the leader. I am Hir?dachi, head of the Twi?lek Ruling Council of Kala?uun.?

?Is there a government governing the entire planet??

?Yes, there is the Head Council, right here in Kala?uun. I will take you to them.?

The group followed Hir?dachi to the Head Council, who in the destruction of the cities had assembled in a cave. ?I am Tal?dira, Leader of the Head Council. Who are you, and what do you want??

?I am Ambassador Kuna Tiori of the New Republic. We have come to ask you to join the Republic. We had no idea of this?tragedy.?

?They came out of the stars, the invaders,? Tal?dira growled. ?Their ships are ugly, they look like huge asteroids and spat great streams of plasma. Overwhelmed our defenses, then they bombarded the cities from above and caused them to collapse. Afterwards, they landed their warriors.

?Ugly, were they! Disgusting, absolutely revolting! Their faces, tattooed and mutated irrevocably. It was as if they rearranged their own facial features??

?The Yuuzhan Vong,? Kuna said, her voice thick with hatred. ?They were the ones responsible for this.?

?We never bothered to join the galactic community,? Tal?dira mumbled. He looked up at Kuna. ?Perhaps that was our greatest mistake.?

?We believe in democracy, and individual freedoms-? Kuna began.

?As do we,? Tal?dira replied. ?I think Ryloth will do well with the New Republic. But most importantly, will you help us??

Kuna hesitated. Many times in the past she had heavy-handedly offered support for both worlds devastated by the Yuuzhan Vong and Imperial spies as well as worlds not in the Republic, like Duros. The extravagant expenditure of credits was one of the things that had gotten her kicked out of office, and if she overstepped her boundaries again, as she did so many times in the past, she could get kicked out of her office again?

But looking around at the swath of death and destruction, how could she turn her back on these poor innocents? How could she abandon them?

?I?ll help you,? Kuna whispered. ?Even if no one else will.?

She turned to the diplomatic teams. ?Inform everyone still onboard that we?ll be staying here and overseeing the rebuilding of this planet.? She then turned back to the Head Council. ?Do you have pack animals??

?Yes, many,? one Councilor said.

?We were thinking of rebuilding our cities, but we don?t know if there are still these?Poozan-?

?-Yuuzhan-?

?-Yuuzhan Vong still on our planet.?

?My scanners don?t report it,? Kuna frowned. ?But we haven?t accounted for space.? Flicking on her commlink, she spoke, ?Captain, take the Y-wings into space and scout around, search the system for any remaining Vong ships or fleets. Try jumping to nearby solar systems as well. And call for relief ships from the Republic.?

?Yes, ma?am.?

Kuna turned back to the Head Council. ?Now, there?s no way we can rebuild cities here. Dovin basals are pulling this side of the planet towards the sun.?

?Dovin what??

?Dovin basals. Big black hole-sort of things, they?re manipulating gravity. Until we can

25. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Dathomir

"Commander Hal, Myrkr has informed us that the fleet from Wayland is on its way."

"And Myrkr?"

"Prepared."

"Excellent. And where is the Supreme Commander?"

"On his way to meet with the Supreme Overlord."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.