main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies VII: The Final Gambit

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Nagi

Boba quickly brought his ship in line with Zaarin's forces.
    "We must go to Doornik to overhaul your ship, get her up to specs, okiday? Then to N'Zoth for recently completed ships, we need your slave circuit to get them to Kyana for crewing. Then we go and kill Yuzzies. Okiday?"

Zaarin replied via hologram by blowing a svedi's bagpipe and dancing in his Togarian Kilt, a non-verbal language that Boba recognised as that of the ancient Ramalamadingdong natives of upper eastern Carida.
    Interesting...part of Zaarin's heritage perhaps? I wonder if he is concious of his family's amazing history?

Boba, the genetically altered super intelligent primate, dismissed this memorable fancy as the ships leaped in unison.

Soon, they arrived at Doornik, and began repairs.
    But it seemed the Moff-General would find a surprising and new agenda down on the surface...back again, to where it had all occurred the first time, and he had first laid on eyes on...her.

TAG: Z man.

2. Larnin_Macina

Larnin_Macina Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2002
    IC: Larnin

"Good thing we have a Jedi Knight around if things go brukali shaped."

Snickering at the comment, he thought now was the right time to speak up.

"Heh, and whats better than one jedi knight? Two jedi knights!"

Tag: PoT

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Sentinel Squad, near the former outskirts of Thyferra

Lochi turned and inclined his head.
    "Last time I checked you weren't the most Jedi of Knights friend. I'm not going to sabotage your efforts, but doesn't mean I trust you eit--"

Will put a hand up to stifle more comment.
    "Lochi, he renounced the dark long ago...he works with us now, as a part of the growing Jedi collusion in the Alliance of Free Systems. Next to me, he is the most senior and trusted of the few Padawans we have here and elsewhere. Soon, the Jedi will be strong again."

Lochi looked penetant, but nodded anyway.
    "Sorry Marna...My predujice got the better of me. I'll trust in your skills, and your honour."

Will looked between the two and smiled. "Reconcilliation isn't that hard eh? Now if I can get that trick to work on the Vong..."

Lochi frowned. "What trick? Will, get here now! What trick?"

Will continued to walk toward the shuttle, shouting back over his shoulder.

"I suggest you both get locked and loaded...we leave in 5 minutes."

TAG: Thok.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Sentinel Squad, near the former outskirts of Thyferra

It was still harder for him to fit in. Everything that he had renounced always seemed to be brought up time and time again. No matter how much he now was a jedi for the forces of good, he still was given a hard time about it. No matter, he knew in his own mind that this was the correct path, and the way to the good future.

Grabbing his needed equipment, Larnin Packed up everything that would be needed. But even then, he did not know if it would be enough. For the details of what were to come were all but clear.

Running back up beside William, he still wondered what he had ment by getting the Vong to reconcille. Did this mean that he had some master plan to commence with? Or was he just pullling our legs to get on with the show, and move out? Only one man knew that answer, and sometimes Larnin believe that it wasnt even Will sometimes.

"Were are we headed twards next? To pick up more recruits? or a new mission?"

Tag: PoT

OOC: Why with teh new colors?

and meh...im dumping the larnin name...just posting under my normal one...less hassle.

5. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Imperial Lander Schemer-The Outer Rim

Inside a hijacked Imperial Lander were three former Imperials turned criminals who just rescently escaped from prison. They heard over a comm in the ship for Imperials to come and join a person called Mitth. The four have heard of him and has even done favors for him and his group the Black Wolfs in the past. The four were not Imperials anymore and didn't have any opinion of the current Emperor Jello, since they left the Empire shortly before the death of Emperor Palpatine. During Emperor Jello's reign they terrorized the galaxy as criminals; extorting, stealing, and murdering anyone who crossed there paths, but they were eventually caught again and sentenced to Kessel from which they now have escaped. The three former Imperial were Sonny Blak, Mithel Draxx, and Klin Fa. Two were former Imperial Commandos like the Black Wolfs, the other was a former ISB officer.

Sonny Blak and the other two looked at the map on board the ship, noticing they were close to the area there contact claimed the High General would be located. Sonny Blak didn?t see anything out of the view ports of the ship. But this was the location they were told to go, so Sonny Blak opened his comm channel and began to speak.

?This is Imperial Lander vessel Schemer we are seeking refuge on one of High General Mitth?s vessels, please reply.?

TAG: Mitth

6. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Kyana

Pierce met up with Anna, and the two embraced over what seemed like years. It was all too much, but it was happening anyway...no one would survive this.

"Wife, I must go- The duty to my family is paramount...please make sure our child gets off this planet safely. I will shield you the best I can, shoot low along the horizon, and exit on the opposite side of the battle ground. the Lucky Dragon[/b] has the coordinates for Silent shipyards...you'll be safe there."

Pierce wiped a tear from his wifes eye...How beautiful she is; and what little time we had to enjoy life. I regret this much

Pierce suddenly remembered the vision that he had three years ago... this very image. The sky was raining fire, attack klaxons were going off all over the planet, and people were dying left and right...Anna MUST survive.

He bent over and passionately kissed her again, fighting back his own tears and forcing the bile in his stomach to remain there.

"Anna, remember- I love you, and will always be with you. If I don't make it off this planet, be at peace with yourself."

Pierce turned as his wife began to wail in the pain of loss. She boarded the ship and took off as the Pierce, the tears no longer hindered flowed freely down his face.

The ring of his comlink broke the moment, and Colonel Tropb's voice came over the speaker.

"Master Pierce, order your commandos...we need them amongst the people to keep order, and to stall this assault."

Pierce nodded and broke the connection, which he immediately reset to the Jedi frequencies. All 60 Jedi responded and assigned themselves to commands around the world, keeping their senses open and doing what they could to help the resistance.

Pierce then went out to hook up with command and Jai Lavos.

TAG POT

7. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Haven Base, Anoth, Outer Rim Territories

Sleep did not come easily to Erias Delmion. Flashes of imagery, snippets of sound. Bad memories . . . they seemed to be all he had these days. Clad in nothing but his underwear, his sheets crumpled from his vain attempt to sleep, he could not tear his eyes away from the sight of the Sentinel, hanging above the broken world of Anoth, battered and bruised from recent engagements. On reflection, the ship looked like he felt. A trite, cliched comment, but nonetheless true.

Haven was his retreat, his solitude, his escape from the war. A place to plan, to lead, and to protect. His last stand against the darkness. He had carried the burden of war for too long, but would never give it up. He hated war, but could entrust no other with the task.

Reports from the war littered his desk. He was starting to think that war was nothing but writing on flimsiplast . . . no, he must never think that. Brave crews, brave warriors had given their lives in the last year. He must never forget that.

Never.

- - - -

Sullust, Outer Rim Territories

First Minister Niuk Niuv secretly revelled in the misfortunes of others. Following the - incident - a year earlier, the war raging through the Outer Rim had been fierce. Sullust had suffered, of course, but not as much as others. Nowhere near as much. But the endless refugees . . . Niuv's contacts throughout the Outer Rim had arranged "transport" and "accommodation" for them, with Niuv providing information directly to them. And now, he was moving to secure Sullust as his own personal power base, away from the so-called Alliance of Free Systems, away from the Union. Away from that cursed do-gooder of a Commander.

All he needed was one piece of information. One piece, and the rest would fall into place.

- - - -

Olympus, Outer Rim Territories

The world of Mon Calamari hung on the viewscreen before her, the once beautifully serene world now a scarred wasteland. But it would have it's revenge. Admiral Erialc Damas would ensure that. The latest holo image of Ziost hung next to it. Ziost, too, would be avenged. Many soldiers still lay in the mud on that battle scarred planet . . . they would have to be brought home.

She cried sometimes. It was her way of dealing with the pain. Jerrod would have understood, but he was gone, lost on the icy wastes of Hoth many years ago. She still promised herself that she would go to that frozen world and try and find him. To bring him home. But she couldn't; not now anyway. But the soldiers from Ziost would suffice. For now.

- - - -

Bespin, Outer Rim Territories

Keyan Farlander rested on the make shift bed in the Port Quarter. Grimy, tired and hungry, he could barely lift his head from the pillow.

"Eat up, fearless leader."

Garik "The Face" Loran stood over him, a plate of steaming, if unidentifiable food in his hand. The blaster scar running across his face would have made any other man ugly, but not Face. It gave him an edge, but the boyish smile and twinkling eyes lightened the effect.

Keyan sat up, taking in the room. Nothing but a huge hangar leased from Union assets, it held the thirty-or-so members of Keyan's "Outsiders", a band of refugees and warriors united by common cause, and their motley collection of fighters, gunboats and freighters. Keyan took the plate and started to eat, a purely functional motion that held no joy for him.

The ships were as varied as the people who crewed them. Some were professional soldiers and pilots that had been orphaned from their units, others citizens looking for revenge or purpose.

"So, what's next?" Face asked.

"No idea," Keyan said, truthfully. "I'm thinking on pulling a recon run through the Imperial held territories, then try to establish a base camp closer to the front."

"Sounds good. Any chance of further support from our benefactors?"

"A good chance. No fears there. I've been in contact alread

8. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Unknown Planet, Gorin's Throne World

The deed was nearly done, after almost a year of painstaking and tiring work the Project: One had come to completion. The masses of the planet were ready, the Silver Rings of the Slave were nearly completely distributed,, only a few more thousands to go. His army had grown strong, almost 250,000 men had been outfitted with the Silver Rings of the Slave, though they lacked in weapons, very few could produce them.

One of The Jeweled Ring of the Master lay upon Gorin's finger, its ruby and Emerald studded surface glistening in the bright noon Sunlight. He looked down at the brightness and cursed it, for it would be eternal, and he would not.

Slowly but surely, no matter what he did, his body was dieing. By bits and pieces his cells just up and stopped functioning, and he couldn't revive it with any of his force power. His force power was quite immense now, he had been training over these past times whenever he was not working on the project, and he had been specifically training one skill, one skill he thought that he could use now to destroy whole worlds. He could not test it of course, and he was sure that, with this completed, the strain on his body would become too much and he would die. He had a plan for cheating this death as well, but he dared not chance it.

One thing that truly worried him was the White Ring. He had not expected such a fault, especially not from this that he had created, but it was so, and it was trying to reach out. He had tried to smother it in his cloak of evil and darkness, but it was too strong for complete coverage, and to one man it seemed to reach out to, one man that it called to it.

The White Ring of the Lightside, the ultimate weapon against the Sith, called to William Shard.

Gorin could not understand this ring, its power was more than the rings he had so painstakingly crafted to work for him, and he had tried to destroy this one. He had it thrown in an active volcano, he had it shocked again and again by Darkside lightning. He had even tried forcing a man to eat it, but all to no avail. So there it sat, in the heart of the planet, in a cavern carved out of sheer bedrock, and protected by his traps and evil Creatures created by Budaki.

The other two Jeweled Rings of the Master, all that he had dared create so far, were also placed, one upon Ehele?s Finger, the other in the Cavern with the white ring.

Soon, many missions would go out to his much more useful wearers of the Silver Ring of the Slave, and he could begin his true plan, one that would shake the foundations of this galaxy, though many would not even be aware of a shift.

Now the Corrupt Sister Gorin had brought with him? Gorin had been having some fun times with her. She was still alive, of course, Gorin wouldn't let her die, nor did she ever see any form of Gorin except for his hulking, black armored Figure made of illusions. She was his plaything now, his to torture mentally or physicaly at a whim, and he had used that with impunity.

Gorin walked into her Cave/Cell, a Silver Ring of the Slave carefully hidden on his person. His illusion still surrounding him, the slithering, malevolent voice said, "Good morning my Dear, how did you sleep the night?"

TAG: POT

9. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Lusankya II

Req's eyes narrowed, and his face stretched into a grin. Without looking at Jai, he began speaking.

"You're quite brave. Even a child Yuuzhan Vong warrior can kill a human with his bare hands. It would be interesting to see if I could kill you before whatever weapons you're relying on kill me. One human is no match for a Yuuzhan Vong." He paused, and his grin grew wider.

"But you're not quite a human, are you? I've been in the room where you were created, met the shapers who perverted, twisted, your genetic makeup. There were many changes, and not even I knew them all."

He fell silent, and turned his thoughts to Yun-Yammka, the god-emperor of his people.

"Emperor Yun-Yammka may seek to prevent any chance of me returning. Beyond that, I have no idea."

TAG: PoT

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    High General Mitth

ISD II Death - Outer Rim

?This is Imperial Lander vessel Schemer we are seeking refuge on one of High General Mitth?s vessels, please reply.? The Captain of the Death replayed the transmission for his superior.

"Do we know who is aboard?" Mitth inquired and the Captain shook his head.

"No, sir. As per protocal all ships when cloaked are to maintain radio silence." The Captain replied. "So I am unable to inquire."

"Very well." Mitth leaned on the armrest of his chair and pondered with a hand to his chin. "Decloak and open a channel."

"Yes, sir."

The passengers aboard the Schemer would be surprised with the sight of the stars before them shimmering as some kind of energy field began to fluxuate. Pockets in the energy field began to appear and grow until a complete Imperator-class II Star Destroyer now floated in the space that moments ago had nothing but a clear view of the stars.

"Imperial Lander Schemer, this is Captain Jonas Regar of the ISD II Death. Before we grant refuge, you are to identify yourselves and who sent you." Came the reply. If they answered incorrectly, the Death would rain green turbolaser fire upon them and once again live up to its name as the bringer of Death.

TAG: Theron

PoT - Curse you! I wanted that SSD!

Field Marshal Veers

Corellia

The door was answered by a protocol droid. "Greetings, I am Dee-Sixpio human-relations protocol droid. The Field Marshal has been expecting you, Master Veers." The droid stepped aside and allowed the former rebel soldier into the large house.

The silver protocol droid led Zevulon out of the foyer and into the living room. "The Field Marshal will be with you in a moment." Dee-Six said and disappeared down the hall to the master bedroom.

TAG: Thok

11. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Veers Residence - Correllia

The Droid had refered to him as Master Veers. It was made he remember the days of old when this was his home for real. A faint memory, but still in his mind. No matter, Zev took a seat on the main couch in the living room. It all was very still much so the same over the years.

To his left, there sat the Breakfast eating table. So many fond memories of eating there. From so long ago. Turning to his right, he peered into the kitchen. The cubbords still all looked the way they once did. Even the tiny nic marks in the doors from when he winged open the cabinets too fast. It was all the same, yet soo long ago.

Tag: Mitthy

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Field Marshal Veers

Veers' Estate - Corellia

"Field Marshal?" Dee-Six called as he shuffled into the master bedroom. If he had been human he would have shook his head at the mess in the room. The Field Marshal may be orderly in his office, at the garrison, or on a battlefield, but the man could not keep his bedroom tidy.

"In here Dee-Six." Veers replied from the master refresher and the protocol droid shuffled his feet inside. Veers was busy shaving the morning beard he grew overnight. "Was that Zev at the door?"

"Yes, sir. Shall I prepare breakfast?" Dee-Six asked.

"Do that." Veers answered and the droid left the room for the kitchen. After a few minutes Veers emerges from his room to greet his son. "I hope your journey here was pleasant?"

13. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Moff Jensenson, Supreme Commander of the Outer Rim Regions

One entire year had changed the entire boundaries of the galaxy. One entire year had seen the Empire rise and fall. The Outer Rim Regions, not four months ago under the iron fist of Empire Outer. Now the Imperial forces were in near full retreat. A miracle, and nothing else, could halt the rebel storm.

Moff Jensenson held control, but it was slipping. Other territorial Moffs, at once supportive of him, were leaving. He was not the most intelligent man; he simply was in the right place at the right time. After unlocking Tarquin's plans, he found joint files for strikes on the rebels. Following them to the letter had worked for some time . . . until they ran out. Obviously it was a work in progress, and Jensenson had no improvisational talents.

"Sir, the latest reports from the fronts . . . "

"Fronts."

[/blockquote]

IC: Rangers, Bespin

[blockquote]An elite squadron entered Bespin space. Twelve TIE Defenders with Ranger pilots flew at an oblique angle into the system. A coded signal was sent out to alert the Rebels of their presense.[/blockquote]

TAG: cavalier_one

14. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Veers Residence - Correllia

"My journey was quite quick, and uneventfull. But the best news of all is that your men now have an ample supply of Bacta at the Garrison. It should be being distrubuted evenly across the planet at this moment. Hopefully this will help your men."

Taking a small wiff of the air, it smelt like home cooking. Something he had not had in years.

"Whats Dee-Six cooking up?"

15. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Sebastian Daemon; The Past

The Imperial prison shuttle lumbered through Yaga Minor space with great ease. She betrayed nothing of her purpose. Nothing of what would happen to her cargo once it reached Demon Platform. It slowly, nearly too slowly, entered the gray docking bay.

The traitor Kuan was brought before his Inquisitor. This was not a standard practice for Sebastian, allowing his subjects to see him before the programming sessions had begun.

"Mister Kuan, my name is not important. Welcome to hell . . ."

A barrage of stun bolts, cleverly disguised as full power shots coursed over the rebel's body. Several hit him directly in the skull, mimicking the effects of a coma. The disorientation was what Sebastian wanted. Simple drugs could accomplish that, but they weren't nearly as psychologically damaging.

-----

A dark room. Perhaps five meters wide? Ten? A million?

A man sat strapped to a chair. It was completely metal and looked like it could have been constructed from left-over starship hull. Uncomfortable. Though the chair appeared to be mundane, it was a complicated piece of machinery. It took stock of Kuan's functions at all times. It also did all it could to keep him uncomfortable. He could move his head precisely three degrees in any direction. Probes were extended over all of the traitor's body and connected to an amalgam of devices.

Kuan had been striped of all his clothing and now wore a drab suit. Bizarre as it looked, it all fit.

A light poured into the room from Kuan's right. Nothing could be seen, but one thing could be heard. A walking stick. It hit down, down, down, down, down. Even walks closer and closer to Kuan. Then stoped. The door closed and Kuan was in darkness. A concentrated cone of light appeared all around Kuan. Nothing outside of it could be seen. For five minutes, Kuan was left to wonder what would happen. Then darkness again. The door opened and three men walked in carrying a table and chair, almost identical to the one in which Kuan sat.

The walking stick's down, down, down beat continued. Closer and closer. No more than a handful of meters away. Closer, closer, closer.

A man. Fifty or more by his looks. He wore a finely tailored suit of blacks and whites and subtle browns. He wore a vest which contained an ancient pocket watch. Silver. He looked at it for a moment and then sat down laying a case on the table. Sebastian pulled an old book out. Actual paper for writing on.

"Now, where did I . . .? Oh yes," Sebastian spoke to no one in particular. He pulled a pen from a pocket inside his coat pocket. "Sometimes I wonder how I can work without losing everything," Sebastian said, speaking directly to the traitor now.

Sebastian wrote several hurried notes in the book. He rubbed his eyes and put on a pair of glasses. Sebastian had long ago had corrective surgery for his far-sightedness, but the glasses furthered his image. "Well, Mister Kuan, thank you for your time. This was interesting."

Daemon pressed a few controls on the desk and the lights disappeared.

16. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    On Quermia as Filan

"What an ugly planet." she said to the man in front of her. She shook out her aburn hair and trained long, delicate, plae fingers though it. SHe was a very beutiful girls, one of the most beutiful people on her planet. Not that she could think about that now, right now all she could think of was that, no matter what she did, she had no control. Her body rubed her thumb against the plain, silver band that was her only adornment, while her mind screamed. She had been on this planet for many weeks, dispatched by her master to do his bidding. Her master was VERY interested in her meeting this 'Mitth'raw'nuruodo' or however it was said, and she was to be his vessel for this meeting.

"Well, i understand that you are, how do you say, recuiting? For the outer empire. i represent a planet some of whoms citizens would like to join this outer Empire." She blurted out, to be frank, "And i understand that you might be interested in provideing me and my people a way to help you. Can we help you?"

TAG: Mitthy (We discussed this earlier i belive)

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Breakfast." Veers answered and sat down in the recliner while they waited for the droid to finish cooking. "I have been reconsidering about assigning you to the Corellian garrison. I need someone who I know I can trust and rely on to join me on the front against the Yuuzhan Vong spearhead for Coruscant."

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Veers Residence - Corellia

"I have been reconsidering about assigning you to the Corellian garrison. I need someone who I know I can trust and rely on to join me on the front against the Yuuzhan Vong spearhead for Coruscant."

"Father, i would be honored to come to the Corellian garrison. For if you need someone to fight by your side, i would be there in a heart beat."

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Field Marshal Veers

Corellia

"I want you at my side, Colonel." Veers said and waited to see his son's reaction to the promotion.

Quiermia

"Who said we are the Outer Empire?" The recruiter said as he studied the female. "We are not even the Empire anymore. Just a bunch of dissident desolate Imperials who've lost faith in the Emperor's ability to protect this galaxy."

TAG: Gorin

20. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"Ahh, well then i see that my naming was incorrect, but you see, that is exactly what we feel, and then perhaps we have even more in common, my people and yours. Our world is lost, and we need someone who is willing to fight the emperor to help us. in return, perhaps we can help you.?"

TAG: Mitthy

21. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Veers Residence - Corellia

Colonel. He was shocked to here that his father was promoting him. If felt good to gain such an honor. Specially in the eyes of his father.

"Thank you father, i mean, Field Marshal!"

//Salutes//

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Quiermia

"And what world is this and whom do you represent?" The recruiter asked. He had to give something to Apollyon.

TAG: Gorin

Corellia

Maximilian Veers smiles at his son. "Congrats. Now I think breakfast is ready." He stands and walks over to the breakfast table as Dee-Six places the food on the table.

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Corellia

Standing up, he followed his father over to the breakfast table. There the two men ate and spoke to each other for quite some time.

"So, when do you plan on us leaving?"

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Corellia

"Depends mostly on how fast I can get over this pneumonia." Veers replied as he served himself nerf bacon, scrambled hawkbat eggs, Mimbanian fruit slices and a glass of orange juice.

"My doctor estimates I'll be back on duty in about a week." He continued after a bite of the bacon. "Probably within the month we'll be leaving for the front."

25. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Waystation Guardian

"Sir, this message came for you," said a com officer, handing Treshen a datachip. Treshen took it and thanked the officer. He left the bridge and went to his officer, after locking the door he sat down and inserted the datachip into a holopad.

Treshen sat thinking as the message came to a close, it had contained new orders and a new position to move to. After several minutes of debating in his head Treshen stood and unlocked the door. After pocketing the datachip he moved silently throughout the station.

Jarrede lay in the bunk and was happily sleeping until someone turned the lights on. He hadn't been in a bed for several days and now he couldn't even sleep for a couple of hours.

"Get up, we're moving out," came Treshen's voice. Jarrede's eyes burst open and he sat up quickly.

"Sorry, I just haven't had a good sleep in days," Jarrede said hastily. Treshen laughed.

"You'll have enough time for sleep later, I'll give you twenty minutes to meet me in the hangar." Treshen told Jarrede as he turned to leave.

Twenty minutes later the two men boarded a shuttle and were shuttled over to Treshen's command ship. Jarrede followed Treshen as he headed straight for the bridge and stood by him.

"Welcome back sir," said an officer as Treshen entered the bridge.

"Is the fleet ready?" asked Treshen.

"Ready and waiting sir, what course shall we set?" asked the officer.

"Set the course for Xagobah," Treshen ordered.

"Yes sir,"

Treshen sat down in the captains chair and Jarrede stood behind him.

"All ships report that their course is set," reported the com officer.

"Activate hyperdrives," Treshen ordered. The MC-90 surged forward as it gripped the tunnels of hyperspace and launched itself inside. The rest of the armada and Waystation Guardian followed suit and no evidence had been left that supported that their had ever been an armada or space station there.

"Um sir," Jarrede began as Treshen turned to him, "Did you ever locate my companion?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. We found your friend and he's currently in the bacta tank. Just a quick time in there and he'll be back to normal," Treshen replied, smiling.

"Thankyou," Jarrede said as a grin spred across his face.

TAG: No one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.