main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Galaxies VII: The Final Gambit

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth leaned forward and took the small jewelry box and opened it to see a ring of the likes he had never seen before. He was impressed at its quality. He chuckled lightly and lifted his gaze to meet Filan's.

"I suddenly feel like I just had a marriage proposal proposed to me." Mitth smirked.

He closed the box and set it on the desk next to his dataconsole. "You may inform your Master that we have an alliance."

TAG: Gorin

2. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Filan, Confrence Room

"I am so glad to hear that. But please, put it on, i wondered what it would look like upon your Finger. You must understand, only the highest level of our Masters can wear such rings, and, if you will forgive my oddity, i wondered what it would look like on one not of our world." She said.

TAG: Mitthy

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "You will have to forgive me, but I must decline." Mitth replied and then explained his reason. "I no longer where infi...metallic jewelry since my religious views have changed in the past two years." He had almost said infidel jewelry. He lifted his left hand and showed her where a wedding ring band had once been worn. Now a tattoo of a woven design is in its place.

4. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Filan, Confrence Room

"I see, that saddens me." she said.

Wear it... a soft voice wispered in Mitth's ear, wear it and gain more power than you can imiagine. Filan had not said a thing, in fact, she had not moved from her seat.

"Still, should you cahnge you mind, make sure to tell me so i may waer it. I wonder, may i stay on your ship? i can contact my master from here and set up all of the srrangements, and the trip back home is so dreadfully long. besides, i was hoping to see more of this technological marvel of yours."

TAG: Mitthy

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    He heard the voice and its insistence that he wear the ring. His crimson eyes glanced at the jewelry box for a moment, almost not hearing the words from Filan.

How can such a small object give its wearer power? He thought as he stared at the box. Involuntarily his hand reached out to open it and study the ring inside. It was beautiful and innocent looking.

Mitth shook his head and narrowed his eyes. He knew from experiance the most appealing things in life were the most deadly. Something had told him to close the box and forget that it existed. He always listened to his instincts for they had saved his life many times in the past.

He snapped the box shut and glanced up at Filan. "Captain Regar here will have quarters arranged for you and assign you an aide if should you need anything."

The High General nodded to the Captain and the commander of the Death stepped forward.

"M'dam?" Jonas said.

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Filan, Quarters

She entered her quarters and immediately excused herself with fatigue. Sitting down on the bed she held up the Ring that she wore, a plain, silvery band, to the light. The light raced along it's edges while she turned her hand, and then she brought her hand back down. Do not worry Filan, you haven't faild completely, not yet. she heard the voice fill her being. She dreaded hearing it, dreaded what it forced her to do.

Stay with the Ring, make sure that, one way or another, he wears it. I don't care you do it. Know that i am with you, use that, and get him to wear it.

She laid down to rest, and was soon fast asleep. The ring in the box glittered off it's rubies and Sapphires. It glittered with an almost eager light. It would finish the mission, indeed it would, it was now just a matter of time.

TAG: Mitthy, if you need to.

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as William Shard

Frowning, he closed his eyes against the raging torrent that sang to him. It whispered in his ear, nagging at his conscience, then it invaded...again.
    Stars...celebration...fire...

Squeezing his eyes shut, he caught the tail end of a telepathic message.

...good feeling about this?

Smiling, he looked over to his fellow Jedi.
    "I do, and when we learn to trust such feelings, that is when our power is total. Only when at peace with our innate self, may we truly lay claim to our former mantle as protectors and defenders of the People and the Peace."

Nodding at the swirl of hyperspace outside, he raised a hand distractedly.
    "Out there...lies Destiny." Turning around, his stare was intent. "She whispers to us in her own way, and only the most devout, peaceful, and disciplined of Jedi may understand her words."

TAG: Thok.

IC as Jai Lavos.

He stared for a moment, then nodded slowly.
    Turning he almost grinned, but his chin fell away into a steely resolve.

"Let me be blunt Req: your people are doomed, I'll see to that. Whether or not your innocent one's survive - your species survives - lays in your hands."

Walking foward, he dared to come to within a few steps of the powerful Warrior.

"What is Yun-Yammka up to?....what, is the new Warmaster planning?"

TAG: Yomin.

8. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Waystation Guardian

Treshen stood on the bridge of his command ship, the Liberty. The MC-90 was at the head of the fleet and sending each ship the coordinates of their next location.

Treshen had recieved his orders and had the fleet ready to move within the hour. Jarrede stood at his side and was eagerly watching the crew.

"Oh yeah, Jarrede," Treshen said looking at the Corellian, "We picked up your friend, he's in the bacta tank now,"

"Thankyou!" Jarrede replied as his eyes opened.

"Sir, the fleet is ready to move," reported a com officer.

"Alright, jump on my mark...now!" Treshen said. The Liberty surged forward and entered hyperspace. The fleet had followed suit and every ship had made the jump. There was no trace of them ever being there.

TAG: No one

9. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Kyana

Pierce studied the crashed ship

"Colonel, Firebomb this wreckage, incenerate it to the molecular level...This, I believe was designed to hit the surface...I would not send any personel to investigate, it would be needless and painful death."

"Sir, pardon me, but how do you know this?"

Pierce smiled.

"Colonel, I'm not versed in shiplore, but I have spent time with the Yuuzhan Vong...this would be a tactic that they seemed to favor. kill the resistance with biological agents then take the sick and dying world...slaughtering infidels is almost as much honor as sacrificing them ritutually; and these Vong mind not either. Also, tell your men to switch to thier closed air supply, and to move any civilians to atleast 100 KM from that site"

Pierce saluted, then turned to find Jai and his prisoner.

TAG POT

10. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Bespin, Outer Rim Territories

The deck officer nodded. "I'll fetch him for you, Sir."

The officer left for several minutes, then returned with a man. Haggard looking with unkempt shoulder length hair and a goatee that was starting to overgrow onto his cheeks, he looked nothing like the ace pilot that he was.

Dressed in a dirty grey jumpsuit, obviously of Imperial design, with a long trenchcoat over the top, he strode forward. A blaster sat on his right hip, and a metal cylinder, gleaming in the hangar light rested against his left thigh.

He approached the Ranger Captain, and looked him directly in the eye. His eyes burned with a smouldering fire, and intensity that made people forget what he looked like. They were old eyes, that had seen more that they should have. A confidence was there, but they were tired.

"I'm Keyan Farlander. I heard you were looking for me."

Tag: DS5

11. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    ISD Death

Earlier

"This is what my life has become... Nothing" so said the High General when the three criminals entered his domain.

The three looked at each other and back at the High General, Mithel Draxx spoke up. "This galaxy is made up of nothing, and you are warring for nothing," Then Mithel pointed at Mitth "but what you have is power! Look at this ship, I really hope you have more of these" Then he said softly as if speaking to himself out loud "The things we can do to this galaxy" Suddenly Sonny Blak spoke up "You are not the General Mitth I've met, he was radiant with confidence. You, I don't know who you are. Whom do you serve the Empire, yourself, or someone else? But, it really doesn't matter to me, I'm just a common criminal. All I care about is myself." Sonny quickly changed to another subject "So the Black Wolfs bought it, good for them. They won't be missing anything. So tell us what have you been doing with this glorious weapon of??

Sonny was interrupted when a woman and one of Mitth?s officers entered. They shook hands with the woman and sat down but looked at her with contempt and suspicion, not because of anything about her they just didn?t trust anyone they didn?t know.

They listened to the conversation that bored them, but once she showed Mitth a very beautiful ring, the three for a quick second wanted to steal it, but that feeling quickly passed, what?s one ring to being allied to the great Mitth. After the woman left they began talking again.

Sonny Blak smiled ?A very intriguing woman, in my line of work woman should not be trusted, but that?s me I don?t trust many people anyway.? Sonny Blak then went back to what he was talking about. ?So tell us High General Mitth what have you been doing with this Star Destroyer of yours. And what are your current plans?? The three leaned forward very attentive.

TAG: Mitth

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    High General Mitth

ISD II Death

Mitth stared at the three criminals with his crimson eyes narrowed. He did not tolerate their tongue, especially Sonny's. He shot forward over the desk when they leaned forward attentively and grabbed Sonny's shirt collar and pulled him over the desk.

"The Black Wolf and Blood Wolves were my friends. Men who I would die for and vice versa." He hissed quietly into Sonny's face. "While you are on this ship in my presence you will respect the dead or you can find yourself and your friends here floating in space. Do I make myself clear?" He had been interrupted by Filan before he could reprimand these imputent infidels that dared spit on the graves of his men with blasphmous prattle. But now that she was gone he could continue with what he had intended the moment they insulted his men.

TAG: Theron

13. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    After Mitth grabbed hold of Sonny the other two stood up ready for action, but Sonny was grinning ear to ear, and laughing. The other two criminals looked at each other then at Mitth holding Sonny, they knew Sonny tended to be suicidal and loved insulting people, but maybe they should have gone on a different approach. Sonny in the mean time was enjoying this outburst from Mitth, he shouted, "Now that's the General Mitth I remember."

Klin Fa the most quiet of the three spoke up "I'm sorry if my comrade has offended you m'lord. But it is a fact, it's better that they are gone than to see the Empire in worse shape than they left it, and you in this strange shape."

TAG: Mitth

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    High General Mitth

ISD II Death

"You were crazy then and you are still crazy now, Sonny." Mitth let go of Sonny, disgusted, and sat back in his chair. He cast his glowing eyes upon the other and nodded in agreement. "They are no doubt rolling in their graves as Jello allows the Empire which they faught and died for be torn apart by his incompetance.

"As for what I have been doing? Creating a foothold here in the Outer Rim and trying to repair my image which the Emperor has so kindly destroyed." He growled and snapped a pen he was messing with in half. "And my plans are for me to know. Tell me, what can you three offer in exchange for asylum among my worlds?"

TAG: Theron

15. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Lusankya II

"What will he do? He will kill everyone and everything. He will come to Kyana and burn its fields and forests to ash. Then he will go to Coruscant and turn its abomination into slag. And soon, every planet in the galaxy will be either his or destroyed. And if you think he will fail... Then you are more foolish than you look."

Req gave a sigh.

"And once he destroys every infidel in the galaxy, he will purge the ranks of the Yuuzhan Vong, destroying anyone who poses the slightest threat to him. Which will destroy our way of life, leaving us in servitude to an insane product of infidel 'science.'

The true Yuuzhan Vong will try to seize control, and perhaps will be victorious, and take their place as rulers of this galaxy. Perhaps."

TAG: PoT

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    IC as Larnin Macina

Destiny. Thats really what is out there in the world. Was that really that drove everyone to do what they did? But does that mean that everything is pre-distinguished? No...it couldnt, but it could help some one make the right choices.

"Where do you feel that your destiny will take you?"

Tag: PoT

17. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Ranger Captain Tryaan

Before Tryaan had been, essentially, drafted, for his Ranger training he had been what the Republic had called a 'brid. Army and Starfighter. He had begun his career of rebellion as a soldier on his world, helping push out the tyrannous Empire. He fought on several worlds before learning the skills of a pilot. Now he lead the elite Ranger-Defender Squadron. A gift from Gerul Cast, no forgotten by Pax Dellos or his Crusaders. The Sqaudron was, informally, known as "Cast Squadron."

Captain Tryaan bowed to Keyan Farlander, a hero of the rebellion in many eyes. It was not the bow of an Imperial. It was a bow out of respect. Afterwards, he made a few short, sharp hand gestures in the air and his eleven comrades dispersed to their ships.

"Sir Farlander, Master Dellos has sent us to Bespin to aid you. We're hoping you're headed off towards Empire Outer on your next mission. We've a very imperative mission in the Mon Calamari Region," Rangers were often no-nonsense, as Tryaan was now, but he was simply purging all unescapably thoughts and words from the important courier duties he had. All Rangers were tasked as couriers of spoken messages.

Tryaan did not shift as he stood, but nor did he appear overly uncomfortable. Ranger was a bizarre amalgam.

TAG: cavalier_one

18. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Telos:

Over this time Felipe Necron has utililized the system's resources and has now begun construction of Several Fighter Squads and transports to be used in the system's defense. He has also been able to get waves of new recruites out of the refugees in system to pilot the craft and serve as soldiers as well. Meanwhile, he has sent probes to the Vong held systems of Garqi, Agamar, and Ithor.

Tag: Vong, the probes should be at each system within a day or two by my calculations

19. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Bespin, Outer Rim Territories

Farlander looked over the Ranger Captain with a professional glance; there was no doubt he was a warrior.

"Your timing's great. We're heading out in a coupla days for Kashyyyk. It's a short hop from there to Calamari. Have to wait for the tech crews to finish repairing some of the ships. They got pretty beat up during our last outing."

20. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Moddell Sector - ISD III Rebel Spirit

The time had come, and waiting was no longer paying off. With the empire being torn in half, it was time to launch out the scouting mission. With the 4th Fleet still waiting for orders, it was now their time to shine in the spot light. Their orders, to find out if anything was left after the bakuran incident, then head off into the UR...for some...scouting...Launching to hyperspace, the fleet made its way to the disturbance. Also with them was Warloard Thok's Personal ISD III.

Within a few hours, they found themselves at the brink of the disturbance, dropping to sublight speed, the ships began their trek twards the planet, with full area sensor sweeps. If anything was out there, they would find it.

[b]Tag: DS5[/b]

21. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Pax Dellos

The prototype Ranger-Gunboat Crusade tore through the Disturbance at near fighter speed while firing intensely with her forward guns at the probes before her while smoothly flying in and out of prepared "light-lanes." Her performance was impeccable. No one would have known that less than eight months ago a version of the Crusade had nearly killed the leader of Eclipse. The former president Pax Dellos.

"Sir, the ship is performing at peak . . . wait . . . "

"A problem?" Pax inquired to his senior officer.

"Not with the Crusade. Long range passive sensors have picked up a battle group entering the Disturbance. She should reach us in a few hours."

"Is it Imperial in nature," Pax spoke, urgently. There was little possibility of the Empire finding Pax out here. They'd have to battle through scores of Rebel strongholds.

"Not particularly. Very New Republic looking, though."

"Let them in. And recall the Crusade. She's looking good. Moor her in the cradle and prepare her for hyperspace tests outside the Disturbance next week."

"Sir, yes sir. I'll have the orders ready by tomorrow."

"Excellent. Oh, and Herein, make sure to load the multi-flats with weapons. I want all stresses on her."

"Yes, sir. It'll be done."

TAG: Thok

22. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ISD III Rebel Spirit

"Sir! Unknown Class of ship on the scopes sir. Its rather small, but has blistening speed."

Looking at the small dot on the screen, the warlord now knew that somehting was indeed out here. But he still had no clue as to whom it was, or what it was.

"Follow its path, there is bound to be something else out here with it. If you can, try to hail the ship."

With that the Comm officer began hailing the tiny ship, if it was within range. Meanwhile, the rest of the small fleet continued forward.

23. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001

The Crusade pushed her engines to their fullest to return to Eclipse before the battle group behind her. She received a hail.

"Sir, hail incoming," one of the techs told the Ranger Captain.

"Ignore it. No, send static back," the Ranger Captain smiled as he played this short game of cat and mouse. It would over quickly. There was little doubt this was a rebel supporter. They certainly would be surprised to find a base here. With a former President of the Republic commander it.

The Crusade continued at her top speed while forwarding the hail to Eclipse.

"Have the base contact the fleet."

"Yes, sir."

Eclipse utilized her subspace network to contact the fleet.

"State your business, battle fleet," the Eclipse comms officer spoke.

[/blockquote]

IC: Ranger Captain Tryaan

[blockquote]Tryaan smiled. "Yes, we've heard, Sir Farlander. Would it be possible to have some accomdations arranged for my men and I?"[/blockquote]

TAG: cavalier_one

24. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ISD III Rebel Spirit

"State your business, battle fleet,"

Not expecting a space station to be out in here, Thok ordered for the channels to be opened up.

"This Is Admiral Thok Hamill of the Former New Republic. My purpose here was only to look for any sign of anything that might have survived after the Bakuran Incident over a year ago. Might i ask what group of people you represent?"

25. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001

"We're a simple people who hate the Empire and strive for freedom. We welcome anyone from the Republic. Please proceed to our base, our commander will wish to speak with you. Uploading coordinates, now, Admiral Hamill," directions through the Disturbance to the base were sent off.

"Welcome to Eclipse."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.