main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War of the Sith Part IV: The Invasion of the Cha'ala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Lord Talos
    Coruscant - Lower-city - Laboratory

Whilst resting within the sealed room, Talos enjoyed the soposingly ever-lasting peace and quiet. Suddenly, he heard the enterance of the lab open up with a screach. Talos's eyes opened up, gleaming yellow. It was quiet, and so from within the sealed room, he could hear the footsteps of one lone male enter and walk around. Lord Talos knew these labs like his own family bloodline, and so awaited the person.

Suddenly he heard those footsteps stop somewhere outside of the dark sealed room. He stayed sat on the ground, and stopped meditating. Talos could feel that that person could sense him, but only a small amount of what there is, and he was doing the exact same. It may only be a matter of time before this person may attempt to break the seal of the door, but it seemed to be a waiting game.

TAG: Kildare

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Kildare Offal
    Coruscant, Abandoned Laboratory

Kildare jerked up after an hour of waiting. He had meditated on what he should do. His mission had been to find Talos. But he needed to make sure it was him. He also needed to know what Talos looked like. Kildare walked quietly to the door. He had decided to mask his intentions. All that Talos could see in his mind was Mara Aeris Blade?s hair color.

Kildare lightly touched the door. He moved around it?s edge with his hands. Kildare felt no flaw in the surface. He felt with the force. He couldn?t sense a locking mechanism. Kildare attempted to Force push the door open. The effect was either non-existent or minimal. Kildare lifted one hand off of the door and brought it to his lightsaber. With one swift movement the blade was ignited into the door. Kildare twisted and turned.

Tag: 694377

3. Xaverri-The-Magician

Xaverri-The-Magician Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Thanks to everyone contributing to this post. Thank you all!

IC: Enimsaj - Darth Scimitar - Mara Aeris Blade - Lotus Kaan - Mandalore Fett - Mr.Zee - Outy - Jasmine

Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout - Chamber of Light

"I know where we are." I called out to Enimsaj as we scaled the staircase that led up to the Chamber of Time. It seem like it was another lifetime ago since I was here with Mara. before the Tatooine incident twenty years ago. "Why are we going there? That is off limits."

"It sounds this Mara whoever she is gets around, huh? Is she like your girlfriend or something, huh Outy?" Enimsaj said curiously as they made their way up the flight of stairs and were just trailing behind Fett as they made it to the top.

"I know where we are." I called out to Enimsaj as we scaled the staircase that led up to the Chamber of Time. It seem like it was another lifetime ago since I was here with Mara. before the Tatooine incident twenty years ago. "Why are we going there? That is off limits."

"It sounds this Mara whoever she is gets around, huh? Is she like your girlfriend or something, huh Outy?" Enimsaj said curiously as they made their way up the flight of stairs and were just trailing behind Fett as we made it to the top.

"What?" I asked her, sounding surprised by what Enimsaj just said. "What did you just say?"
    "You heard me Outy." She answered me. "Or are you just trying to get out of answering me?"
    "Hold the phone sweetheart. If she was my girlfriend then I would be a lousy boyfriend to her for being away all the time. Besides..." I paused for a moment to shift the weight of the shield on my back a bit. "I believe we don't have time to discuss my personal life unless you want to.... Wait a second, how did we get on this topic in the first place? I didn't say anything about a Mara."
    Enimsaj just gave me a wink and continued onward.
    Damn. She's done it again. I thought to myself as I kept up with her pace. Why did I left her in my head in the first place?
    'Because you needed me.' I heard her voice invading my mind. 'Whether you'd admit it or not.
    "You missy, are one crafty lass." I said out loud to her. "Were you just toying with me?"

"Are you that dense, Outy. I thought you would know that this place was built by a long and almost forgotten race, well the technology behind it anyway. This Lookout was built by a man, long ago, around your time I think, Outy, well anyway, cut a long story short, the creator who apparently is now inside the Chamber. It was built for training purposes, very dense training of what I gathered. Well this creator and builder, gave it to another man as a gift for his aid during the last war and in return this man has helped the people of Hapes to rise in its prosperity as you see it today, and is very close to the Royal Family too, or so I've been told. The Boss says his the key as well as you Outy...." Enimsaj left the sentence trail off. They had come before the double doors and waited until the light engulfed them and were transported into the Chamber of Light.

The Chamber of Light and Time, as Mara called it twenty years ago. It is a place where you are disconnected from the outside world. Time moves quickly while on the outside it remains the same. A year inside the Chamber is equivalent to a standard day on the outside. I don't know how it works, but my theory is that upon entering, it 'phases you to a different plane or dimension. One that moves faster than the time were are used to.

I have heard reports of experiments of phasing things to another dimension, for military, cloaking or other random purpose, but they have all ended up as failures. Usually their budget runs out, their equipment exploding on them or their technicians state of mind alters to brink of insanity claiming that terrible demons are going to kill them. I don't know what to believe but it sounds pretty wack.

Now tha

4. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: The above post was full of errors and plus for some reason the boards won't let me colour all the names in the IC, It's weird so i don't know what to do about that so the post will be divided into 3 parts. I hope this will make amends, to everyone. Sorry everyone!!!

Part 1

IC: Enimsaj - Outy
    Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout - Chamber of Light

"It sounds this Mara whoever she is gets around, huh? Is she like your girlfriend or something, huh Outy?" Enimsaj said curiously as they made their way up the flight of stairs and were just trailing behind Fett as we made it to the top.

"What?" I asked her, sounding surprised by what Enimsaj just said. "What did you just say?"
    "You heard me Outy." She answered me. "Or are you just trying to get out of answering me?"
    "Hold the phone sweetheart. If she was my girlfriend then I would be a lousy boyfriend to her for being away all the time. Besides..." I paused for a moment to shift the weight of the shield on my back a bit. "I believe we don't have time to discuss my personal life unless you want to.... Wait a second, how did we get on this topic in the first place? I didn't say anything about a Mara."
    Enimsaj just gave me a wink and continued onward.
    Damn. She's done it again. I thought to myself as I kept up with her pace. Why did I left her in my head in the first place?
    'Because you needed me.' I heard her voice invading my mind. 'Whether you'd admit it or not.
    "You missy, are one crafty lass." I said out loud to her. "Were you just toying with me?"

"Are you that dense, Outy. I thought you would know that this place was built by a long and almost forgotten race, well the technology behind it anyway. This Lookout was built by a man, long ago, around your time I think, Outy, well anyway, cut a long story short, the creator who apparently is now inside the Chamber. It was built for training purposes, very dense training of what I gathered. Well this creator and builder, gave it to another man as a gift for his aid during the last war and in return this man has helped the people of Hapes to rise in its prosperity as you see it today, and is very close to the Royal Family too, or so I've been told. The Boss says his the key as well as you Outy...." Enimsaj left the sentence trail off. They had come before the double doors and waited until the light engulfed them and were transported into the Chamber of Light.

The Chamber of Light and Time, as Mara called it twenty years ago. It is a place where you are disconnected from the outside world. Time moves quickly while on the outside it remains the same. A year inside the Chamber is equivalent to a standard day on the outside. I don't know how it works, but my theory is that upon entering, it 'phases you to a different plane or dimension. One that moves faster than the time were are used to.

I have heard reports of experiments of phasing things to another dimension, for military, cloaking or other random purpose, but they have all ended up as failures. Usually their budget runs out, their equipment exploding on them or their technicians state of mind alters to brink of insanity claiming that terrible demons are going to kill them. I don't know what to believe but it sounds pretty wack.

Now that news of me being a key to another thing? What am I to these people? A friggin' object? All I have been hearing to describe me is: Key, Key, Key, Key, Key. Bloody hell, I've never felt so damn important in my life. More worse than having bounty hunters on my tail, mind you I still do. Kinda overrated as people only pretend they want you and discard you once you do what they want. I wonder if my mother would of

5. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    Part 2

IC: Mara Aeris Blade - Mandalore Fett

She was ready, The Boss, saber ignited in his hand, fending off two combatants, a female and a male. She took her gaze away from her scope and looked with her own eyes, as she was shocked to see the man with the shoulder length hair and his tattooed right arm, from what she saw she couldn't believe it.

"His the one in my visions...his the one I've been looking for, it was his presence I felt on Vjun all those years ago..." Enimsaj was muttering to herself at the realization of this enigmatic man that has plagued her for so long was within a few hundred meters away, fighting the Boss.

Finally she came out of her reverie, and placed her sights into the scope and looked to the woman who was fighting along side the man, Enimsaj had to admit she was strikingly beautiful, with her long flowing angelic white hair and her lightsaber was a very odd looking one, she couldn't see a handle on it. Weird thought Enimsaj, hows that even possible, a saber without a hilt?

I almost bumped into Enimsaj as she stopped at the doorway, her riflette raised.

"Strange times make for strange situations, I guess." She spoke to herself and then she saw Fett enter the fray, this was tense. Now it was the woman fighting Fett, while the man with the tattoo arm was fighting off The Boss.

"Come on Kaan, get out of the way so I can get a clear shot." She said loudly as she sensed Outy nearing her.

I moved beside her and followed her line of sight. I narrowed my eyes and drew upon the force to enhance my sight. We could see that there were others in the chamber, fighting.

When will it ever end? This needless violence? I though bleakly to myself and shook my head in disgust/shame. I looked out again and saw that I recognized two of the combatants. Mara and the other a fellow I talked briefly with at Jasmine's funeral. Mara. Who is the other fighting along side you? I kept the thought to myself.

Movement nearby caught my attention, the bounty hunter Fett taking on Mara. I ain't letting you get the upper hand in this battle. I almost said out loud as I started to act without thinking. I'm coming.

Then a thought crept into her mind and she moved her rifle to face where Fett and the radiant woman in white, as the woman was all over Fett, she was like a blur of light against him and then Enimsaj raised an eyebrow as she saw Fett bring out, a lightsaber? That was most unusual, I didn't know that Mandalorians were trained in the arts of the Force. But as the fight continued, Fett was holding his own against the woman for a time until Enimsaj pulled a series of shots at the Hunter and scored a hit to his left shoulder which knocked him sidewards enough for the woman to gain the upper hand in the fight and then a burst of orange light came forth from a capsule not to far off which had a small stubby man, guarding it almost.

And then he stepped away from the capsule as it begun to shake violently and then saw the others and they paused as well. And then Enimsaj leapt towards them and landed in-between Fett and the woman and Enimsaj engaged Fett in close quarters combat.

I stood apart from them, turning side on as I carefully got into position. I raised the longbow, the bowstring drawn as far as I could muster. I narrowed my eyes and used the bodkin head as a guide to line the shot at the hunter Fett.
    "ATTENTIO!" I yelled out, my voice echoed in the chamber. "Stand down everyone! Or you will be hurt."

They must be thinking that I am a lunatic. Gone mad and lost my mind. One lone person standing there with a bow. 'Primitive' compared to blaster rifles, lightsabers and god knows what else they have on them. Far from harmless I am though. The bodkin arrowhead itself has been known to puncture plate steel, the pressure on the bowstring is tremendous and my muscles in my arm felt like they were burning. My right arm started shaking, I can't hold it taut forever.

A shot ran

6. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    Conclusion.....

IC: Darth Scimitar - Lotus Kaan - Mr.Zee

Enimsaj saw that Fett was standing in some form of stance as the strong gust of wind was getting stronger by the second and Enimsaj's hair was all over the place and then she gazed at her visage come to life and saw that the man was also muttering something inaudible as his medallion around his neck was glowing a very dark green and his eyes were closed as he done this.

And then Enimsaj started to feel light headed all of a sudden and she was on the verge of collapsing and she fell backwards but she felt something solid as she didn't fall entirely and looked up it was Outy's face now with determination as he looked back into her eyes.

There was static in the air. It was if the room was becoming a large conductor of electricity. I draw upon the energy, hoping to safely harness it and lead it a way from the others. A spark hit my chest plate, the shock of it was amplified and left me momentarily stunned.
    Come on, you can do it, I shook of the shock. Have done it before on Kothlis.

I looked up to see the bubble shielding about to envelope me. No, leave me. Get out of here. Save yourself. I send out a telepathic message and moved away from the bubble's influence. I looked out at Enimsaj and sensed something wasn't entirely right going on within her.

I abandoned what I was doing and fought my way over to her, just in time too, as she collapsed into my arms.
    "Don't worry, I've got you." I said to her as I held her body. "I'll get you out of here."
    I prepared to hoist her onto my shoulders but stopped as a sense of dread wash over me when I looked into her eyes. I knew something horrible was about to happen.
    "Outy, like I said earlier, my time has come. I feel at peace with the thought...." She smiled as though for the last time. "Outy one more thing, its ok, acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune." The voice that came from her mouth was no hers but that of Mara.
    "No. no. no. Don't do this." I pleaded with her, her body started to feel light and fragile in my arms. "There has to be another way."
    "Outy, there is no need to hold back anymore, this is where you take your destiny into your own hands, the chains are broken, I know and deep down you know." She whispered to me, her voice was barely audible.
    "No, no, no, no..." Was all I could say, repeating over and over again.
    "This is the time of the Outrider, go get them Rexy." She smiled and the glint in her eyes faded as well as her entire being as it became little bits of energy and was sucked up towards the corpse of Jasmine.

Fett looked at this strange phenomenon about him. His greatest prey was just a few meters away and he couldn't do a thing! And then he moved his right knee to his left which now was facing in the direction of Scimitar and his knee held a placing of small rockets enough to kill a man and he applied the tiniest pressure into his knees and the shots were fired and then his vision was blurred as he heard a female voice.

The essence of Enimsaj entered Jasmine. There was a deep groan emitting from the depths of the chamber as though it came from the 'other world'. A great force reached its zenith and discharged. The force pushed everyone back. They struggled to hold their ground. Instead of fighting, I closed my eyes and outstretched my arms, giving in to the power, letting it flow through me. Once it was over, I crumpled to my knees. My chest felt numb as if my heart was paralyzed.
    Rex... King. What am I a 'King' of? Tyrant reptiles? I have failed her. I could feel a cold tear roll down my cheek. The bastards! What have they done? Why does these things always happen to me? I didn't even get to say 'I'm sorry.'

"Ahh no you don't! I wonder what happens when a Mandalorion meets electricity." With that Mara, flicked her wrists and Fett left the protective bubble she created and that was it,

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Coruscant - Lower-City - Abandoned Lab

Whilst watching the door within the Darkness, light suddenly came. The male outside of the door, had a lightsaber with them, and begun to twist it within the metal door in order to weaken it and break it down.

Fool...

Talos arose from the ground of broken glass, and other items that had been smashed and broken throughout the years the lab had been abandoned, and looked towards a desk behind him. This room once held Nightshroud when he was under "Construction", and contained files upon the research, experiments, and other top secret and classified information about Nightshroud's time within there. Talos took the file, and places it carelessly on the floor, then looked up. The room had many secrets within it, and many secret enterances, only known by the high-class scientists that had worked there.

Above him was a ventalation shaft, which connected to the emergancy exit, which was on the other side of the building. Also, the shaft connected with the library, the research facility, the employees meeting room, and Talos's personal chamber, of which was accessable from the employees's meeting room. He force jumped up and caught onto the shaft's enterance, hoisted himself up, and slid down through it. It was dark, and damp, and had moss growing in it. Quickly catching on the shaft which connected to the Empoyees's meeting room shaft, Talos dropped out, and landed upon the carpet, which was infact no damaged, but seemed like it always was. It smelled like it always did, the smell of grass for some strange reason, but he liked it.

He begun to walk towards the screen where projections where casted upon, and felt for an opening. He found it, and felt to the right of the opening, finding the switch, and opening up a small door. Talos made his way through, and sealed up the door behind him, placing all locks upon it. He turned, and walked down the staircase which connected to his personal chamber. This would be the final test of whoever might be looking to see if the rumours were true. Talos stood outside his chamber door.

TAG: Kildare Offal

8. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    IC: Something Within the Moore?gleth Starship

The red shaft of light was hope! Maybe...maybe it was sharp, the light! It looked like one of the Lords' or Ladies' swords!

Swords can kill! Swords can put an end to the...paaaaiiiin.

With the one hand left to the dissolving slave, he/she reached out for Crispo letting go a strangled howl.

The poor being was hidiously disfigured, or worse, being hidiously disfigured.

The Slave seemed to be melting into the shape of a leathery egg. A viscous, obviously caustic slime ran over his entire mishapped body.

Inside the slime...little things writhed.

"Ack...Aaaaack!" The Dissolving Slave managed to cough.

"Ackkk....KIIIILLLL MEEEEEEE!" The Slave moaned.

Just then other wailing sounds issued from the dark, all asking in a chorus for their own deaths.

Before Crispo spread a black field of abject heinous atrocity. Thousands upon thousands of beings all being likewise melted...all being turned into something else.

"Pleaaaase...*" The Slave tried to utter a scream...but only strained and shivered convulsively as if he was screaming. It was a silent scream...the only thing left to the poor soul.

But it was not a scream of personal agony...it was a frightful warning. The Slave was pointing at something behind Crispo.

Just then, from behind, there came a sound like someone running their hands through cold spaghetti. Along with the slurping gloopy sound came a distinct breathing gurgling hiss.

Tag: Lord Crispo...ut oh!

9. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    GM: Approved

Name: Olivia Nual
    Homeplanet: Corellia
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Republic Underground Resistance
    Personality: Very Skilled in hand to hand combat. Loyal to her troops around her. Has experience in covert operations, skills of infiltration, leader of her personal squad. Worked with several Jedi in the fight against the Sith for the past 20 years and now the Republic Forces are preparing a last ditch effort to save Corellia from its Sith oppressors with the help of the Jedi Order.

Appearance:
    ---Skin Color: Silky White
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: black
    ---Clothing: Tight combat suit with the Corellian bloodstripe on the sides of her pants.

Biography: Olivia became involved with a local group that was one of the first to challenge the might of the Sith Military; her initial motivation was outrage that the Sith condoned and even supported slavery such as she suffered under on Ylesia. The Blood Hand Squadron accepted her loyalty, and working with this early Rebel group she helped carve a name for the Blood Hand as a ruthless organization, with an especial hatred toward slavers and the Sith. Now she's on an undercover mission to get more support from other resistance leaders for their cause against the Sith which a meeting is taking place on the luxury liner Queen of the Sith to Ryloth before her next mission with her commando team and meeting with her Jedi leader who has first hand experience with the Sithlords themselves which would prove vital for their mission.

And now has been given new orders to assist the Jedi on Kashyyyk for staging their plans for Corellia. She has been recently undercover to find out what are the Sith are upto in and around Corellia, which will be useful in the war effort for the campaign and since there hasn't been word from the newly appointed Republic Grand Admiral from the Capital, they have sent all active field commanders and Olivia was picked as she has worked with the Jedi in past campaigns alongside them and has the most experience with will provide most vital in their effort but personally for Olivia, she is excited as she will see the man who has claimed her heart, the one they call, The Guardian of Light, but to her she knows him as Masamune Blade.

10. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Commander Olivia Nual
    Kashyyyk

The group of ten, enormous, flat-shaped Battle Cruiser Destroyers coasted just above the cloud-level in the atmosphere of the planet Kashyyyk. Several more Battle Cruiser Destroyers were still entering the atmosphere behind them, but time was short and these forces needed to be deployed as soon as possible.

A handful of Gunships suddenly appeared from out of the hanger bays on the undersides of the Battle Cruisers. Packed with Republic troopers, the ships drifted down and away from the bellies of the large war vessels and towards the top of the misty clouds. This small trickle of ships soon became a torrent as hundreds more Gunships, Republic fighters, oval shaped troop transport carriers, and bulky, rectangular, heavy weaponry transports emerged from the ships and aimed for the clouds.

Olivia's Gunship, flanked by eight other Gunships and surrounded by an entire squadron of Republic fighters, descended through the clouds and towards the surface of Kashyyyk. The vibrant palate of colors making up the surface was breathtaking; the vast seas and oceans were a pleasant, sapphire-blue, the shores were beaches of bright yellow, and the landscape was covered with lush greens of all different shades.

The massive group of ships skimmed the surface of the giant trees of Kashyyyk. The trees had thick trunks--as thick as two troop carriers were long--with few branches along their length. The majority of the branches took up the top forth of the tree in wide, leaf-covered canopies that towered high above the surface of the planet.

Surrounded by troopers, Commander Nual stood in the open doorway of the Gunship with both hands resting on the handle bars while peering out across the tops of the trees, the wind gently tugging at her coat. Through the canopies of the trees several trunks could be seen to have thatched platforms spiraling up them, looking as if they had grown out of the trees themselves. These platforms and thatched huts made up different Wookiee towns and cities. The fur-covered residents of these settlements could even be seen as small specks standing on the uppermost of these platforms, staring up at the passing military might.

Commander Nual disembarked her Gunship onto the wide thatch platform set into the side of one of the thick-trunked, towering trees. Two giant Wookiees stood just a few steps away; one that looked incredibly strong with a thick, muscular frame with dark brown fur, thick dreadlocks hanging down over his armor-covered shoulders, and another that had a slimmer frame, slightly lighter brown fur and wore only a simple, shoulder-slung utility belt. Several other of the tall tree-dwellers stood behind them, but these two seemed to be the only ones that Olivia was supposed to address.

Olivia walked forward alone while her ship full of troopers stayed where they were.

"For such a kind welcome, I thank you, General Wokrr, Commander Zaalacca," Olivia said, bowing her own head in respect.

The pair of Wookiees peered up at her words, and Wokrr gave a soft series of grunts and roars.

"The honor is, all mine," Olivia replied. "I have heard for so long, of your peoples' great deeds. Respected by the Republic, are the peoples of Kashyyyk."

Wokrr and Zaalacca gave short grunts, as if protesting the idea that the Republic had reason to admire them.

Olivia knew that honor and respect was of the utmost importance to these peoples, so instead of debating the issue needlessly, she said, "Come General, Commander; take me to the command center, and see what I can do to help."

Wokrr and Zaalacca gave grunts of consent, then got to their feet and led Commander Nual across the landing platform and through a tall doorway carved into the trunk of the giant tree.

The Wookiees were incredibly skillful builders; as was evident the entire way to the command center. The Wookiees had actually carved their cities and homes into the large trunks of the towering trees, and had incorporated modern, tech

11. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~
    This post was already done a while ago but I was going to include something special with it. Because of my busy schedule, I can't finish it within the week so I will post this and the special thing will have to wait for next post.

~IC~
    Location: Hapes Consortium, Heavenly Lookout, Chamber of Light and Time

The Jedi Princess walked over to the drakôn and spoke to it. My instincts were telling me that something was not right about her, as if under its commands, I backed away from her slowly.
    "Master Rowan," She called down from her mount to me. "Would you care for a lift out of here? We are just going out onto the Lookout's exterior."
    Her eyes conveyed an eerie glow that sent a shiver down my spine.
    "Don't call me that. I am not your Master, kid. I don't own anyone. I rather have some time alone and think things over, then I'd be requiring Zee's help a little later." I started to turn away but then looked back at her. "Thanks for the offer though."
    Words were running through my mind as I walked away from her to the exit.
    Master Rowan? What does she think I am? A master of what? Is she implying that she is my apprentice? That is preposterous! I? A Master? Why is she like that? Why does she frighten me? Oh shut it, she was just being polite.

As I exited the chamber, a sharp pain ripped through my mind. I collapsed to the ground clutching my head hoping to ease the pain. I could taste smoke in the air, the sky was dark orange as if it was on fire. I tried to get up, my body ached. I could see that the buildings lay in ruins, smoke emitting from within them. Statues have been toppled, the gardens are burning, ash rained down. It was if everything was going to hell. Movement to my right caught my attention, I turned to face what was approaching. A dark figure rose up before me blotting out the light and enveloping all in darkness...

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the floor. I sat up and looked around and saw that things haven't changed that much on the outside the chamber from when I first came in. What just happened? I asked myself as I stood up, the pain was gone. Cawing sounds above me distracted my thoughts, I looked up to see a large flock of birds fly overhead. My pulse quickened as my instincts kicked in, something is happening. I started running down the staircase, skipping every second step. By the time I arrived at the Palace entrance, I saw Kal and Ariek sitting on the steps waiting for me.
    "Did you find what you were looking for?" Ariek turned around and called out to me as I approached them.
    "No." I yelled back. "Get to the ship now, we are getting out of here!"

Kal stood up and gave me a funny look. "Calm down mate. What happened?" he asked.
    "No time for standing around, we can talk and run at the same time. Enimsaj is gone. Jasmine is back. Fett is 'Missing In Action', Mara's there with some other person and someone called Kaan."
    "Jas is alive?" Kal asked. "That's great news."
    "Yeah," I replied, not too enthusiastically. "Let them all live happily ever after as one big family. I can't stay here."
    "Why are we going so soon? Why are you in a rush?"
    "It's an animal thing." I stopped and pointed to the sky. They looked up to see thousands of birds fleeing in the same direction. "I want us airborne before the Icarus get his wings clipped."
    "What about what you came for?" Ariek inquired. "What is it by the way?"
    "I'm not staying around, not when I'm an object to these people." I answered, deliberately not telling her what I was originally looking for. "We fly out, radio in to Zee to come and meet us and help me."
    "Wouldn't something happen if that doesn't go according to plan?" Ariek asked. "What if he brings something that would jeopardise the Icarus? Or he couldn't make it?"
    "What are you talking about? What are you both going on about?" Kal butted in.
    "They said I was a key. Kal." I explained to him as they both went 'ahh'. "Remember what happened last time? I would g

12. Mandalore_Fett

Mandalore_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    OOC: This is a joint-post between myself and X-T-M. Thanks a bunch for your part :) Sorry about the lateness of the post just had RL to deal with.

IC: The Guardian of Light Masamune and Commander Olivia Nual
    Kashyyyk - Rwookrrorro

At first he told himself he was seeing things, that it was just a chance resemblance, then he heard her speak in that low, slightly husky voice he remembered.

"Hi Mas."

It's her. Olivia. It's really her.

He slowly turned his, ad their gazes locked.

Mas's heart was hammering, though he was pretty sure his face was under control. All those war campaigns had taught him something. He wet his lips.

"Hi, Olivia."

She nodded gravely at his response.

"I came to see you," She said. "Could we sit down and talk for a minute?"

Mas's emotions were mixed, to say the least. Part of him wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her until she was breathless, another part wanted to shake her while screaming curses and accusations at her. Still another part wanted to just turn around and walk away, prove to her that she meant nothing to him---nothing!

But he found himself nodding. "Sure." As he moved to the side next to the command console and sat down as he led her to an empty seat on the command table.

Watching Olivia approach and then slide in opposite him, he got a good look at her for the first time. She was wearing tan fatigues, military in style, though they bore no insignia or indications of rank. Her hair was pulled up and slicked back in a severe style. Mas couldn't decide whether it was cropped short, or just worn in a tight bun.

She wore no jewelry. A well-worn BlactTech DL-8 in a tie-down holster rode her right thigh, low down. Her gunbelt was studded with extra power paks and bore a vibro-blade in a sheath. From the slight bulge in the top of her boot, Mas was willing to bet she had an auxiliary weapon cached there.

As she sat there, regarding him, Mas struggled to find words, but all he could do was look at her, hardly able to believe she was actually there, that this wasn't some dream---or nightmare.

She was staring at him, too, her eyes searching his features. Olivia started to speak, stammered, and then took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," she said. "For startling you. I should have said something, but my mind went blank. There didn't seem to be anything I could say."

"You came here looking for me?" Mas asked.

"Yes. When I saw your friend last month, he said this was where you'll be with the war going on."

"You're here on Kashyyyk on business?"

"Yes. I was on Nar Shaddaa recently. Staying in those rooms above the Smuggler's Rest." She smiled wryly. "It's even sleazier than that place we stayed that night on Coruscant."

Mas's brain was slowly beginning to function again, and his anger was building. He remembered that sleazy little hotel on Coruscant. That had been their last night together. He remembered falling asleep....and he remembered waking up alone, abandoned.

Suddenly his hand shot out, and he grabbed her wrist tightly, feeling the shock of touching her flesh throughout his body. Her slendor bones felt so delicate in his hand....as though he could just snap them. And he was almost angry enough to try. "Why?" he said.

"Why, Olivia? You think you can just walk back up to me almost 30 years later? You gotta lot of nerve!"

She stared at him, her eyes narrowing. "Mas, let go of me."

"No," he gritted. "I'm not lettin' you go running off and leaving me with no answers this time!"

Masamune wasn't sure exactly what she did---some un-armed combat trick, but there was a sudden twist, a jab in a nerve, and abruptly her hand was free, and his own was throbbing. He looked down at it, feeling his eyes widen, and then back up at her.

"You've changed," he said. "You have really changed." He wasn't sure whether it was a compliment or an accusation.

"I had to change---or die," she said, flatly. "And don't worry, I'm not go

13. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Jasmine Cairo Blade
    Hapes - Heavenly Lookout

"Don't call me that. I am not your Master, kid. I don't own anyone. I rather have some time alone and think things over, then I'd be requiring Zee's help a little later." I started to turn away but then looked back at her. "Thanks for the offer though."

Slightly disappointed at the refusal of her offer. He doesn't know, does he?

Another voice sounded through her mind.

'No. Not yet Jas.'

'Go figures. Now its the reverse, when he finally warmed up to you, you left him and now its my turn to gain his trust. How do I do that, Saj?'

'Stay by his side and show him like I did when i was alive, Jas.'

'Well your methods were....unorthodox, Saj. I'll approach him more calmly and see what happens.'

'Goodluck....cause your going to need it....hehe'

With that Jasmine returned her focus as Neltharion, flew out of the Chamber of Light through the opening in the ceiling within the room of the Chamber's entrance.

And she spotted him near two other people. He recognized the other man. But not the lady. She patted Nelthy on his scaly neck to land gently near the fountains and she hopped off the Naga and looked behind her to see, her mum walking out of the Palace then followed by her father with Kaan being lead out with her father's blade to his back and then she saw Zee and smiled at him and he returned the gesture along with a bow and then followed Mara by her side.

She then turned to where Rowan was and walked towards him, just enough to catch the other man's glance and smiled warmly and then focused on Rowan.

"Mr.Rowan, your personal affects are being brought to you so you have no worries," She said softly, "And also the man you know as Marcus has been located and is being brought up here by my aunty." She said cheerfully.

"And also my father has the man responsible for all this, the man behind all of this," As she spread her hands wide and looked about with the battle raging on," And also his the one who sent the hunter to your world and caused what he caused, so if you want to have some words with him, his just right over there with my dad." As she was about to turn and looked at Kal once more.

"You must be uncle Kal, its a pleasure to meet you finally, I have heard so much about you from your step-brother and former mentor Masamune. Well bye." As she waved him good-bye and headed towards her mum and Zee.

Tag: Rowan and friends.

14. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ S-J-M has asked me to take over his Kal-El and related characters until he returns. X-T-M, expect Rowan's response shortly. Great work everyone!

IC: Kal-El

Kal moved away from the statue and joined Ariek's side.
    "I think we could get your 'precious' Raptor ourselves." He said to the 'Outrider' and held out a hand to pull him up. "Quick in and out and disappear before they even realise we are gone. What do you say?"
    The 'Outrider' rose to his feet and smirked. "Just like old times."
    "Just like old times my friend." Kal replied before hearing a slow thumping sound. They all looking back at the palace and saw the Naga Dragon rise out from the central spire where the Chamber is located. The great wings flapped like a giant albatross gaining lift.
    "If we hope to go undetected then we better leave now." Ariek said as she watched the creature.
    "No arguments from us sweetheart." Kal murmured and then motioned with his left hand to the gardens. "We cut through there. It should provide us with some much needed cover."

A low guttural growl emitted from the dragon as it flew over the gardens and landed somewhere beyond.
    "You think it saw us?" Ariek asked quietly as they made their way along the tall hedge.
    "Most likely." 'Outrider' answered, leading the way. "Those things are keen hunters."
    "I think she meant 'Do you think the rider saw us?'" Kal rephrased her question and moved on beside him. "Is there something you aren't telling us?"
    "The sooner we get the Raptor, the sooner all will be fine." 'Outrider' avoided his face as he 'side step' the question.
    "Keep telling yourself that mate." Kal muttered as he knew Rowan wasn't going to answer him yet. "Keep telling yourself that."
    They came to the other side of the garden, Kal had his back to the wall's edge and he peered out. The dragon was no where in sight.
    "You better let me go first." Kal said to 'Outrider'. "Ariek will follow after me and you will cover the rear."
    "If you want to then fine by me." 'Outrider' replied as crouched down and prepared himself.

Kal walked out from the garden and crossed the open space quickly until he got to another statue on the other side. From his vantage point he could see a fountain not far towards the palace. The dragon waiting beside it. Kal smiled to himself as an idea came to him. He cupped his hands over his mouth and then let out a low hoot, similar to that of an owl. A returning call was heard and Ariek quickly made her way over to Kal. When she saw the dragon she turned to Kal and scorned.
    "What are you doing? The area isn't clear." She hissed at him.
    "We know but Rowan doesn't. It is time to get some answers out of him." Kal answered then made the bird call again to signal Rowan over. At the corner of his eye he could see a young woman making her way over to them and he smirked. Jasmine.

'Outrider' sprinted over to Kal, keeping himself as low to the ground as possible to minimise possible detection. Kal leaned his elbow against the statue's leg and watched in amusement. He turned his head and saw Jasmine was closer now. Kal made a saluting motion with his fore and middle finger at her and chuckled inwardly as she smiled warmly back. He turned his attention back to 'Outrider' who now standing still not far from him with a shocked expression on his face. Jasmine walked up to him and started talking . Throughout that 'Outrider' directed most of his attention to her, only occasionally glaring over her shoulder at Kal as if to say 'why did you do that for?'. Kal just flashed a lopsided grin.

Tag: Rowan(Outrider), Jasmine and co.

15. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~
    Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout - Palace Courtyard - Within Jasmine's grasp.

I could see Kal and Ariek standing behind the statue that represented some important being, the smell of fresh lavender filled my nostrils. I looked around quickly while I waited for the signal. The gardens were beautiful. A shame if they were destroyed. A shame if anything here gets damaged for that matter. I thought to myself. Something floated down past me. I looked down to see a flower resting upon my boot. I looked up and above me stretched the branches of a Frangipani Tree. Its flowers are in full bloom, the petals were white with hints of yellows and pinks. The flowers matched the blushing sky as the sun lowered in the horizon. I smiled to myself and picked up the flower from off my boot. Even in dark times beauty can still shine through. The wind picked up and the branches swayed to and fro. Over the rustling of the leaves, I heard Kal's signal and I turned my attention back to what I have to do.

I started running as fast as I could over the paved ground while maintaining a crouch position. When I got closer I witnessed Kal signalling someone out of my line of sight. I looked to my right and saw someone approaching me. I stood up and my eyes widen in shock as I recognised the person. Jasmine.

"Hello sweetheart." I said automatically to her. "Sorry. Hello Jasmine." I corrected in case she took offence to me calling her 'sweetheart'. "What can I do for you?"
    A smile shone on her pretty face as she stopped before me. I instinctively tensed my muscles preparing myself for any sudden moves she might do. Memories of what she done to the 'safe house' on Tatooine flooded my mind, reminding me that she isn't as sweet as she appears but in fact a ticking time bomb about to go off in my face. I glared at Kal for leading me into this situation before focusing back to Jasmine. I could see over her shoulder that Kal was enjoying every moment of it.
    "Mr.Rowan, your personal affects are being brought to you so you have no worries," Jasmine said, her voice was soft and friendly.
    I was perplexed by her behaviour and couldn't comprehend how she knew I was going after my belongings.
    I held up my hand. "Jasmine-" I started.
    "And also the man you know as Marcus has been located and is being brought up here by my aunty." She continued cheerfully.
    "I just-" I tried again to talk with her.
    "And also my father has the man responsible for all this, the man behind all of this," As she spread her hands wide and looked about with the battle raging on," And also his the one who sent the hunter to your world-"
    "It is not my world. There is nothing for me there." I shook my head as I corrected her.
    "-and caused what he caused, so if you want to have some words with him, his just right over there with my dad."
    "Listen, Jasmi-" I started.
    As she was about to turn without acknowledging me and looked at Kal once more.

Aunty? Father? What is this all about? I pondered. I could of sworn that her father was dead... Mara never mentioned him to me... Who ever he is. Well, I've still haven't mentioned everything to Mara yet either so I guess things are fair.

"You must be uncle Kal, its a pleasure to meet you finally, I have heard so much about you from your step-brother and former mentor Masamune. Well bye." As she waved him good-bye and headed towards her mum and Zee.
    "You alright mate?" Kal asked me as he waved Jasmine off.
    "What would you do Kal? What should I do?" I sighed.
    "She just gave you answers. Aren't you going to act on it instead of standing around doing nothing?" Kal pointed out.
    "Ok, fine. Wish me luck."

I left Kal and Ariek by the statue and raced after Jasmine.
    "Jasmine." I called to her as I reached out for her arm. I caught myself and held back. No. Don't startle her.
    She turned around to face me.
    "What on earth is gong on here? How did you know? Why are you doing this for me?" I blurted out.

Tag: Jasmine, Kal and the usual suspects

16. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    IC: Jasmine Cairo Blade
    Hapes - Heavenly Lookout

I left Kal and Ariek by the statue and raced after Jasmine.
    "Jasmine." I called to her as I reached out for her arm. I caught myself and held back. No. Don't startle her.
    She turned around to face me.
    "What on earth is gong on here? How did you know? Why are you doing this for me?" I blurted out.

Jasmine looked deep into Rowan's eye's and smiled.

"I can see why she likes you," Jasmine said, "Why I'm doing this is because you have unresolved issues that need to be settled once and for all." Jasmine said.

He gave her a confusing look. Jasmine sighed.

"You still don't know, do you?" Jasmine took a step closer, "Rowan I know everything about you. Tell me if you think about it, say Enimsaj's name backwards and you will know about that incident on Tatooine and Vjun afterwards." She smiled.

"Outy, there's no need to run anymore, there are three things that you need to resolve or maybe four but the lats one is between you and my mum. Marcus is one and the other is Lotus Kaan a.k.a The Boss and also the name you knew him by is Sithlord Kaan. And the last matter is which is the center of your being, the reason why you took exile since Ruusan and you still blame yourself for which wasn't your fault at all, that lies with Kaan but also," Jasmine looked away from his gaze, trying to gather up her thoughts and feelings, "this is not easy for me to say despite his allegiance and what he has become but Rowan, there is one question I have to ask you." Jasmine said softly.

"What do you know of my father?" She asked and looked into his eyes.

Tag: Rowan

17. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Sorry this is way way overdue. I lost track of the game and it seemed that my enemy quit. But those are excuses here it is. Whoever wants to take up for Talos, it is fine with me.

Abandoned Lab

Kildare finished cutting his way through the thick door and kicked the metal down. He ducked into the hole and the open room, with his saber up. He glanced around and noticed a few files laying on the ground. He glanced up from them and saw a ventilation shaft. It was open. The edges of it had large scratch marks born into it. As if something had crawled thorugh the shaft. Kildare opened his mind to the Force as he walked over to the files.

He ignored them once there and looked up into the shaft. He sensed nothing immediately waiting and deactivated his saber. Kildare took a deep breath and then leapt upwards. He used the dents that had been made before as hand holds and pulled himself up into the shaft. Kildare sensed a large Force signature and followed it. He used it as a path to wind through the tunnel of shafts. He eventually came to another opening and leapt down.

He was now in a meeting room with strange smelling grass carpet. The signature lead him to the end of the room and a huge screen projector. It was an obvious place to hide a secret door, so he ripped down the screen. He felt around on the wall and his hand hit an opening. He continued right and he found a switch. His heart was nearly leaping out of his throat now. He figured he was giving up his position from the beat alone.

A small door clicked but remained shut. Kildare figured there was a lock or several holding it shut and he did the same number onto it as he had the first. With a mighty kick the door cascaded downwards. It fell into the darkness and hit the ground much lower. His blue lightsbaer broguth light into a dark stair well.

Tag: Open

18. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Coruscant - Abandoned Lab

Talos knew that this male was strong, and would have possibly passed this small test. As he was slowly about to give up hope, the large steel door came crashing down, and landed a few meters away from Talos. Looking up, Talos could see the light of a blue blade, and it begun to light up the long staircase.

"Congratulations"

TAG: Kildare

19. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~
    Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout - Palace Courtyard - Fountain

I stared back into her eyes and saw beyond that laid on the surface.
    "Thank you. Thank you for all you have done." I whispered. "Though you have presented me with an overwhelming amount of things to process."
    I paused for a moment as I compiled my thoughts.Enimsaj... Jasmine. One and the same! It was her I smiled inwardly, glad that they're both are alive. Lotus Kaan. After all of these years... I should of detained him when I had the chance at the funeral. No, otherwise Jasmine wouldn't be alive. But what of Enimsaj? They both the one and same remember? Yes.. but I can't wrap my head around it yet. Though I wonder if our deaths were connected. Was there someone there for her? Greeting her to the Elysium as what happened to me? I should have a talk with her later on concerning that. Though I wished I could of known what my 'Angel' was trying to tell me before I was pulled back... There was something in her voice...

I could hear the large ribcage of her companion expand and contracting, as it filled its large lungs with air, while it rested by the fountain. I gave it a quick glance before turning back to Jasmine. Who is her father? There is something going on that doesn't seem right. What has he done? I wish I knew what is troubling her.

"I don't know who your father is." I finally answered her. "You know that I lost contact with everyone when I left the Ruusan Campaign early. Kal sought me out and helped me get back on my feet then we parted ways again. It was not until Mara contacted me years later did I hear from her again. Then Dantooine happened. When she recovered at this Lookout and convinced me to... 'Give up my day job' I believe the term is... to become the person I should of been. Only then did I learnt that she had a daughter called Jasmine and that she took a liking to podracing. She didn't really speak about it during our time in the Chamber of Light and Time. I didn't press her for details as I didn't want to intrude on private matters and that it isn't my business. Because I have never heard any reference to him until today, I just assumed that her husband-your father died a long ago. Now there is one thing I wish to know before I resolve issues from the past..."

Jasmine arched her eyebrow as if to say 'What is it?' I placed my right hand on her shoulder and gave it a friendly squeeze. There was still something in her eyes...
    "What is the matter? I can tell something has got you on edge. What is wrong? Is there anything I can do?"

Tag: Jasmine

20. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Im sorry every for the lateness of the post. Master_Of_The_Sith had to upgrade his pc so that delayed our joint post for abit longer than it should and also i like to thank X-T-M for her input as well in this post. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work to everyone else!

M-O-E

IC: Darth Scimitar/Cairo Blade - Lotus Kaan/The Boss and Jasmine Blade
    Hapes - Heavenly Lookout

Scimitar had his weapon raised towards Kaan's back as he lead him out of the Palace and onto the steps and made him stop with the tip of his blade.

"Sith don't usually take prisoners, my former apprentice." Kaan said over his shoulder.

"Don't talk unless spoken too, Kaan. And I'm not speaking to you as of yet." Scimitar hit back as he looked out into the courtyard and saw Mara and Zee to one side and then a small group to his right and could make out his step-brother Kal but the female and the unknown shaggy man he wasn't so sure of but it mattered little to him.

"Tell me, Blade, what do you gain from holding me? Hmm unless If i have something in value to you which i surely doubt, you have no reason to keep me unless you kill me now." Kaan went on.

Scimitar brought out his dagger and used the handle to smack it across, Kaan's head.

"If you would like to know, you are the value to me Kaan." Scimitar said.

"What?"

"Your going to give me information, wait actually your going to give information to the Jedi to be more specifically." Scimitar said amusingly.

"The Jedi? Why would I do that and more importantly information regarding what, if i might ask?" Kaan said with curious interest.

"Corellia." Scimitar said plainly. "Your going to give them information in regards to how they best prepare themselves for their battle against my forces." Scimitar said.

"What are you playing at, Cairo? Why would you do that for them. They are after you, this is your war you started 20 years ago!" Kaan said trying to look over his shoulder but Scimitar kept his posture away from Scimitar and face the courtyard.

"The war is a diversion, Kaan. My argument was never against the Jedi nor the Republic even though it seems that way to many but in fact it was the disturbance in the Force. When I left the Order after Ruusan, I had a vision it was more of a premonition of an event, in that vision it was of a strange enemy and it would bring about the destruction of the galaxy. This vision cut through the growing fog in the Force and it was clear what their intention even though I didn't understand exactly what the vision was but I understood the feeling it evoked." Scimitar looked distantly into the clouds.

"Thus why you returned as a Sithlord and started to regather former Sith and Mandalorian worlds that were taken during their respective wars and creating a new breed of troops and technologies. What did you learn out in the Unknown Regions, who was your Master, Blade?" Kaan asked.

"I'm not sure exactly who was the true Master, I had more than one teacher Kaan. Enough talk." Scimitar placed the dagger back into its sheath on his chest and then pressed a button on his wrist-com.

"Se'Iva, bring the Shadowrunner around up here---actually cancel that. I have better idea." Scimitar looked over to Jas as she moved out onto a bench near the fountain.

'Jasmine, I need your presence, if you would.'

'Okay, father.' Came the reply.

Cairo smiled.

"What are going to do with me, Cairo?" Kaan asked.

Jasmine came walking in her royal robes and wore a veil that covered the bottom half of her face.

"What is it, father?" She asked as she was approaching.

"I have a favour to ask of you. Would you like to take Mr.Kaan to Kashyyyk with you on your Naga and give him to my brother Masamune, he will know what to do." Scimitar asked his daughter.

Jasmine gave him a confusing look but only nodded.

"Sure no

21. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Thank you Corellian_Ourider for your much needed input in this post! :)

IC: Jasmine Cairo Blade and Mara Aeris Blade and Mr Zee and Rowan
    Hapes - Heavenly Lookout

"What is the matter? I can tell something has got you on edge. What is wrong? Is there anything I can do?"

Jasmine looking at the floor, trying to get her thoughts in check but she couldn't, she thought it would be easy for her to come up with the words but something was holding her back.

"Rowan, there is something but I think it is not I who should tell you what I want to say because it's not my place to. All I can say is that my mum will have a better bearing on this particular matter than I do." She looked up into his face and half-smiled. "I'm sorry, Rowan."

"That's okay. I know the feeling all too well." Rowan sympathized with her.

Mara looked over to her daughter with Rowan and could tell something was bothering her and from her left she saw that Cairo was taking Kaan and stood in front of the stairs leading into the Palace and he looked over at her with those intense eyes and Mara couldn't but blush and nodded in acknowledgment and returned her gaze to Rowan and Jasmine and walked over to them to see what's going on.

"Zee, would you care to join me." She smiled at the stubby man.

"Of course, milady Mara." He said cheerfully as they both walked towards the couple.

"Longtime it has been, Rowan." As she gave him a hug of reassurance and whispered into his ear. "Too long indeed."

"What is with the armour and gear?" She asked. "Are you supposed to be a king or something?"

"I am one." I answered her.

"Oh yes? Of what?" Mara sounded intrigued.

"I don't know, I seem to have misplaced my kingdom." I fought to keep a straight face before giving in and we both laughed. "Only joking. Ah, this once belonged to my father, and his forefathers before him. I'm sorry that I didn't get you something from my travels, I will next time I get a chance to go to a souvenir shop." I grinned then held out the frangipani for her to take. "I thought you might like this though."

"Thanks, Rowan." She smiled.

As she let go of her embrace and looked at Jasmine's expression and for the first time she saw uncertainty in her daughter.

"What's the matter, Jas?" Mara asked.

"Umm. I was talking to Rowan about.....father but I didn't say anything else, it's just a hard thing to talk about. I'll be by the fountains and collect my thoughts, okay mum." As she smiled at her and looked upto Rowan's gaze. "May the Force be with you, Rowan." And turned away and went by the fountains and sat crossed-legged on the bench.

Rowan bowed his head slightly. "It usually never is." He muttered under his breath then turned to Mara.

Mara returned her gaze to Rowan's face and smiled.

"What did she say to you, Rowan?" Mara asked him.

"She is one... perceptive person. She caught me trying to claim the Raptor and leave without a trace." I blurted out without thinking. The look on Mara's face was as if to say 'Leaving again?' I then blushed and mentally kicked myself. "I.. Hmmm. What I was trying to say is that she knows what I want and what I am too. She explained that Kaan was responsible for the grief I have been suffering lately. Pointed out that I have unresolved issues to fix, that I should stop running and shouldn't blame myself for what had happened in the past. I guess she is taking after you."

Mara gave him a reassuring smile.

"Well she is a quick learner. Well Rowan, this is where the choices you make here and now will change you for the rest of your days." She looked around the Lookout and returned her gaze to Rowan. "In a sense this place was the beginning for you, reawakening what was dormant after the events of Ruusan. Back when I took you into the Chamber and trained you, you wondered how you able to wield that power and you learn't the reason how and now its the why is what you must

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Abandoned Labs

Kildare stared down into the gloom. He could faintly make out a massive hulking figure. Kildare scratched his chin. His best choice would be to try and lure Talos from his hole. He could try and call for help. His time was short he could tell. Kildare attempted to stall.

?What are you doing here??

Tag: 694377

23. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Always a pleasure X-T-M :).

~IC~ Kal-El - Ariek
    Hapes Consortium - Heavenly Lookout - Palace Courtyard

"What is it like to join me on one of my adventures?" Kal casually asked Ariek.
    Ariek looked up from a datapad that she took from the Icarus. She had a bored expression on her face.
    "Do you usually behave like this on your 'adventures'?" She asked as she turned off the unit and removed the datacard.
    "Occasionally... Why?" Kal frowned, as he wasn't sure where she was going with the question.
    Ariek inserted a different card into the datapad and turned it on. "Because I am surprised that you are still alive with the way you are going." She answered without looking away from the screen.
    "That hurt." Kal mockingly cried out in 'sadness'. "How can you be so cold?"
    "It comes naturally." She replied cooly as she read the data on the screen. "I had plenty of practise while I waited for you to come crawling back to me."
    "Crawl? Is that how you see it."
    Ariek didn't reply as she was too engrossed with what she was reading.
    "Come here." Kal instructed her.
    "Why?" she asked curiously as she lowered the pad and moved to him.
    Kal wrapped his arms around her body and whispered. "Because I haven't had a chance to hold you today."
    "Who's fault is that?" Ariek replied as she threw her arms around Kal's neck and kissed him on the lips.
    "You are a cheeky one." Kal said when they broke off the kiss.
    "Whom do you think I got it from?" She grinned.
    Kal leaned down to kiss her again on the lips but went for the neck instead. Ariek squealed and tried to pull away as he decided to blow raspberries into her neck.

She kept on giggling as her legs gave way and they both fell onto the ground.
    "Crawl back huh? Look who is crawling now!" Laughed Kal.
    "Stop it! Someone might come." Ariek pleaded between each laugh.
    "Why would you care?" Kal asked as he tried to get her again.
    "I can tickle you to death. I know your weak spot." Ariek threatened him with her fingers.
    "I love to see you try." He laughed.
    A beeping sound came from Ariek's pocket interrupted their antics. "One moment honey." She pushed Kal back a bit to sit up and pulled out a comm. link.
    "Who could be calling you?" Kal asked.
    "I redirected the Icarus's communications to my comm. Incase someone needed to contact us." She explained before answering. "Hello?"
    There was a moment of static before a booming male voice came from the unit. "Is this Outrider?"
    "No," She replied. "This is Ariek. He is unavailable at the-"
    Kal took the comm. link out of her hand and spoke into it. "This is Kal speaking, and you are?"
    More static before the voice returned "Kal-El? Ha! I should of know you would of dragged poor Outrider on another fool's quest."
    "Hey pal! For your infomation it was he that dragged us into a fool's quest!" Kal retorted.
    The person on the other end chuckled. "It is about time too he did that. Where is Outrider? For I must speak with him."
    Kal rolled off Ariek and looked out beyond the side of the statue's podium and saw Mara and Rowan standing very close together. 'Atta boy' he thought to himself before speaking back to the person on the comm. "He is occupied at the moment. Can I take a message?"
    "Yes. I suppose that is the best thing to do. Tell him that an 'old friend' is wondering when he is going to visit and that the place is set up awaiting his arrival."
    "Sure thing. I'll pass that on when he is finished with whatever he is doing." Kal replied, sounding puzzled.
    "Thank you and Ymar gives his regards." The person signed off leaving both Ariek and Kal confused.
    "Now where were we?" Ariek asked.

Tag: Outrider, Mara, and the usual suspects

24. Xaverri-The-Magician

Apr 11, 2005
    OOC: Thanks M-O-E for your input in this joint post! :)

IC: Jasmine Cairo Blade and Grandmaster Vanda
    Hapes - Heavenly Lookout

As Jasmine left her father to head back to her mum, she sensed something was out of place and she looked around her and everything seemed normal until her vision caught something towards the end of the ledge of the Lookout and saw it was a body of someone, her eyes widened and immediately ran towards the limping body and as she neared the body, she immediately recognized it as the man known as Marcus and she knelt down by his side and looked at him and then she looked over the ledge and then back at him again. Confused she was.

"But how did you end up here without any aid, Marcus?" She said quizzically to herself as Marcus is unconscious.

And then she heard a faint sound rising loudly every second and she looked down among the clouds and still saw nothing and then realized the sound was coming from above her and looked up and saw a ship as it was hovering just off the ledge of the Lookout and the strange looking ship's forward cockpit opened up and what she saw brought a wide smile to her face.

"It's so good to see you again, Master Vanda!" She said greeted the little Grandmaster of the Jedi.

"It is good to see you alive and well, once more young Jasmine." He said warmly to her.

"So I say this was your doing, huh?" As she looked down at Marcus.

"It is, young Jasmine. Recovered he was from the landing of the bounty hunter's vessel which has vanished when arrived I did. Fled he has without a trace. Inform the others that I will head for Kashyyyk to aid, Masamune in his plans for Corellia." Vanda said to Jasmine.

"Oh, I'm going there too! Actually I'm taking Lotus Kaan their at the request of my father actually." She said to the Grandmaster.

Vanda's eyes narrowed at the mention of Kaan's name.

"Kaan. Your father requested this of you, did he? Strange is his nature in these times of war. Become ambiguous he has of late. Very dangerous he has become but to whom, even I do not know. Be mindful of these strange times, Jasmine, Jedi you are not but teachers you have had are Jedi, mind their teachings as they will serve you well but rely on the precepts do not, these a strange times." Vanda nodded sagely towards her.

"Bu how will I understand what to do in these strange times like you have said, Master Vanda? I know of the Jedi's philosophy but not of the Sith? How can I understand them if I don't understand their philosophy? If I'm to face Sith in this war, I want to know their cause as to why they are the way they are." Jasmine ask the Jedi sage.

Vanda was silent for a moment.

"Mmmm.....right you are Jasmine understand them you do not yet. Only way for you to understand them is to learn from your father, dangerous it could be but the Living Force's calling I cannot deny. And you are the daughter of both Jedi and Sith, it is your choice to follow on what is right for you Jasmine. Since you are not part of the Order, you are bound to no one but yourself and your parents, Jasmine. Trust in the Force is all I ask of you and may it show you the way." Vanda smiled and nodded to her.

Jasmine couldn't believe what he said to her but she was grateful for his advice.

"Thank you so much, Master Vanda, for your council in this matter and I'll think about what you have said to me and I'll let you go as you need to be somewhere. And may the Force be with you, Master Vanda." Jasmine bowed and saw the cockpit closed and she took a step back as the ship rose and the wind blowing about her and waved a silent goodbye to the little green Jedi and she turned her thoughts towards Marcus and what he represents.

"Hmm. What to do with you?" As she was thinking, then she knew what to do.

She lifted Marcus using the Force and she headed towards Kal as Rowan was engaged in conversation with her mum. Few moments later she came upon the ship that they came in and called out to Kal.

"Uncl

25. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Abandoned lab

"This is my home, why do you ask?"

Talos raised up one arm, and spoke once more.

"I see... You have come to see if the myths were true, have you not?"

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.