main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War Torn: A NJO RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001

"It's just one-on-one now," Jared said. He wasn't sure if the Vong understood him. He ran at the warrior and jumped to the side to avoid being cut in half by the amphistaff. He fired a steady stream at the warriors head and neck.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Hya and had just cut the last slave trooper in half when he spotted dozens of Vong skips headed right toward the building.

"Sithblood" he yelled

he thought of the guy in the ship and tried to send a message to him with the Force "take off now and don't forget us on the rooftop. Take as many others with you as you can."

3. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    James sensed something in the force and headed to the cockpit and somehow he got the ship working to fly at least as the once fallen ship flew to the building he sensed with the man still shooting.

4. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

The warrior was of low rank as he didn't have sufficient armor. It dropped dead after a few shots. Jared reloaded his carbine when he heard somehow familiar sounds. He looked up to see coralskippers heading right at him. There was now way out now.

5. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Jared felt himself moving up toward the rooftops. He saw a Twi'lek with his hand out "Need a lift?"

6. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

"Sure," Jared said. He slung his carbine over his shoulder and grabbed the Twi'lek's hand. "Let's get outta here."

7. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    "Sithspit! Okay, who damaged the hyperdrive?"

A chorus of "Not me!"s issued from the back of the Crystal.

Ilena veered around. What was the closest planet to Coruscant. She looked at her navicomputer. None of them were close enough. Well, if she couldn't escape, she could at least take out as many Vong as she could. But what about the other people on her ship? Damn those Vong...

8. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    James circled a building which had Vong crawling all over the roofs.James punches a button and two missiles destroy the building into a fireball.

9. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase was hurt from the fall. The speeder shot a missile down the sun roof. Jase limped to the window and jumped out. He took out a grappling hook gun mounted it on his repeater and short it at the Vong speeder. He got reeled up. None of the Vong noticed so he got up safely and was kicked out but Jase grabbed onto the side of the doorway and swung through the windshield blasting the Vongs withhis repeater.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden had seen the jedi cut into the ship, had even not cared when he had found a way to take off. He just wanted out of this docking bay. But now they were getting higher, and higher.

"Hey, Jedi! You do realise this ship is no longer spaceworthy don't ya? If not for the thudbugs because of your little can opening."

11. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    "Who care sif it's not spaceworthy I have a ship that I only need to fly to and my ship is spaceworthy atleast we can take care of a few Vong on our way."

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Oh."

Luunden continued to fire at Yuuzhan Vong ground troops until he noticed what looked like asteroids coming towards them.

"Coralskippers on our six! Swinging around to take care of them. Be ready to fire some torps."

13. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    James shot the torpedoes each hitting their target.He then turned the ship away from the enemies.James saw through the cockpit a Vong Warship.The warship was letting out Vong fighters.

"Hey get ready for some action in a minute we are about to have company and also it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    As Luunden's shots were inveloped into the coralskippers dovin basals, the torpedoes from the Jedi hit squarely on their targets.

"Nice shooting. And, bumpy is what I live for!"

15. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    James watched as the Vong Fighter ships flew by and fired at the ship.James fired two torperdoes at the Vong Warship hitting the fuel cells and the ship turned into an immense fireball.James couldn't out maneuver one torpedoe from an enemy ship which hit their ship and the ship started going down as James tryed to bring it back up but it was too lat the ship crashed into a small building and James ignited his lightsaber.Then clanging came from the crates James blocked with the crates the Vong were coming in.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The Jedi jumped into the ship James was piloting.

"I'll take the top turrent now lets get as many people as we can off this rock."

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Oh great Luunden thought after the crash. Well, I'll be seeing this Jedi later. He jumped behind the ship and found a stairwell, no Vong appeared to be coming up it and so he hurridely went down the steps, they wouldn't be able to find him on the lower levels as easy as they would up here.

18. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    James followed the man down the stairs and held out his lightsaber right in front of the man's neck.

"There are people up there trying to survive and I can get that ship flying again we are not that far from my ship if I get this ship flying we will be at my ship in no time I just need some cover fire unless your too cowardly to?"

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Yeah, well I'm trying to survive myself. You get to your ship then that's fine, but I'm going to look into another way off this rock. So, if you'll please move your lightsaber."

Luunden thought for a second.

"Here, I'll cover you until you get the ship flying, but then I'm going to find a better way off, one that dosen't involve dying anytime soon."

20. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    "Fine then come on."

James lowered his lightsaber and made sure the man left towards the ship.James started on the wires in the cockpit as the man gave cover fire.

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The Twi'lek saw the turrent was no good for firing. "Sithspit!" he yelled. He jumped from the reckage lightsaber blazing. "I could use some help her" He yelled at the men running down the steps.

OOC: ok I know that this is an RPG but I would like you to make your way to eather us on the ground or the girl in the space battle.

22. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase targeted a Vong ship in the speeder. It blew apart. One Ship came beside him to board his speeder. There was one a little more far away than the other so Jase pressed the 3 sec self destruct button and jumped onto the second ship as the first one blew with the speeder. One of the Vong grabbed the repeater. Now all he had was the sniper, though that had slow fire.

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden followed the Jedi up to where they had crashed. Once there he saw the other man whom also had a lightsaber. How in the galaxy did I wind up with two Jedi? He motioned for the one he was following to once again lead the way.

24. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    James got the engine working and he told everyone to get in and they did.He pushed out the man who was covering them.

"I'm done you can go now."

James then get in the cockpit and the ship rose from the ground and headed off dodging the buildings with three Vong ships on their tail.

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Hya ran to the cock pit. "Where do you want me?" he asked the pilot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.