main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive War Torn: A NJO RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden ran down the stairs, not ever looking back. Finally after a few minutes, he came to the ground. The world was dying, he could sense it, and he needed to find a way off this planet. He ran down the street, hoping to not meet any Yuuzhan Vong.

2. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    "Get on the top turret, it still works!"

James told the man as he tryed to shake off the Vong ships with no luck so far.James then saw a building ahead of them.He shot a torpedoe into it and it made a whole in the building.The ship then flew through it.

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Check" the Twi'lek said and ran to the top gun.

OOC: forget what I said before if you want to join up fine, if you want to be on your own fine.

4. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay, what exactly are we supposed to be doing? I know we're supposed to be trying to get off Coruscant, but if we're going to be in this RPG, wouldn't it be better if we all banded together or something?

IC: Ilena didn't know what to do. She licked her lips. If her hyperdrive wasn't working, she needed to fix it, she knew that. But where? She couldn't very well fix it in the middle of a battle.

5. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    OOC: I think we should ban together. Are the Vong fighters hyperspace capable?

IC: Jase ducked a kick. and took a blaster bolt to the soulder. He grabbed the blaster as he got kikked in the face. He got knocked back and almost fell out of the open cockpit. The pilot jumped at him. Jase got low and the Vong went over him and flew to his death. Then Jase took control of the fighter.

6. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, the Vong skips are hyperspace capable. I think we should ban together too.

7. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: Ah, Jace no one can suddenly control a coralskipper. They don't use the same apparatus as GFFA fighters. And they don't use blasters. They use thud bugs and razor bugs. For close combat they use amphistaffs.

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden was running down the steps fast now. Very fast. And he wasn't really paying attention to anything but his downward spiral on the staircase. That is why he didn't see the Yuuzhan Vong soldier. That is why he didn't see the amphistaff coming at him. That is why he now awakes to find himself in a Yuuzhan Vong coralcraft in space. That is why he has this gaping hole in his chest. That is why he finds himself with some sort of psychic connection to the ship and its "brain". That is why he now finds himself enslaved to the Yuuzhan Vong.

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OCC: Lets try to ban together then.

IC: The Twi'lek started shooting down skips.

10. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Where?

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I don't have a clue how I'm going to band together with anyone but the Vong.

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OCC: How does everyone feel about the lowest level. The Crimson Corridor (or whatever it was called in that Darh Maul book.)

13. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay.

14. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I did not know any of that stuff. I have read no books about the Yuzhan Vong. I just read about them on SW.com

15. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: That would explain about how easily you were killing the Vong. They aren't easy to kill, BTW.

16. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Yes I am very very stupid ;) I will be leaving for the next four days.

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I will be gone for the next two days. Someone please be my character for now. (Ilena)

18. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    Name: Rayen Kier'Sta
    Race: Bothan
    Sex: Male
    Skin: Black(his fur is black)
    Credits:1000
    Weapons:Lightsaber, Blaster
    Force:Force Push, Lightsaber Control, Lightning

Rayen comes out of hyperspace into the atmosphere above Corosant.(sp) He sees the ship being attacked by the coral skippers, and brings his Virago to bear, blasters and proton torpedoes firing wildly at them. The skips go careening back toward Corosant, and he speeds toward the damaged ship. "Come in, this is Rayen Kier'Sta of the New Jedi Order. Do you need help?" He sends the comm-message to the ship, and continues to fly toward it, readying the ship for boarding. "Repeat, this is the Viper, do you need help?"

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    PAIN! EXCRUCIATING PAIN! Luunden moves an organic valve. It controlled the air in this ship. PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! He didn't bother with the pain, he had found out early that that was all that it was. He had found himself enslaved on this cruiser and had worked his way through the pain and trapped the Yuuzhan Vong in the back of the ship. He had let the air out just then. PAIN! PAIN! He had told the Shamed Ones he could give them honor. They had revolted. He had gotten to the controls. They had fought valiantly, but ultimately died. Once they had died, Luunden had let out all the air in the rooms they were in. Now he and a handfull of Slaves were left in the excruciating pain. PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! But that was all that it was. And soon, they would be back on Coruscant. Soon they would be free. But he had to kill this ship before he could ever gain any peace. The ship entered the atmospere under Luunden's control and, amazingly, the pain began to subside. Apparently the ship wanted to land. To repair itself. He landed the ship and opened it and extended its organic ramp. Once the slaves had left he had walked back to the ships "brain." He took out his vibro-blade and stabbed the poor creature. PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! EmPtInEsS.

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "How long till we get to your ship?"

21. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    A few changes to my character sheet. First off, Rayen has brown hair. Second, he has a silver lightsaber. His ship, the Viper, is a Virago, or what the Falleen, Prince Xizor, flew in Shadows of the Empire. His lightsaber handle is curved, like Count Doku's.

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Luunden looked at the chaos of what was happening to Coruscant. Buildings, hundreds of stories high, were crashing to the ground. Refugee ships were being captured by dovin basals and flung back at the surface like asteroids. It wasn't safe in the sky, it wasn't safe in space. Coruscant would never be home again. He picked himself up and found that he had landed not to far from the Crimson corridor. He hurried there, partly to hide, partly to see if other refugees may be hiding there as well.

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The ship was rocked by plasma blasts.

"Hurry up, it's getting to hot back here!" The Twi'lek yells at the pilot.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    UP!!!!!!

25. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I've given up trying to figure out what it means. Why do people say, "UPP!!" around here?

And how should I get Ilena to meet at the Crimson Corridor or wherever?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.