main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey War. What is it good for?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I found out a month ago that one of my closest friends will be going to Iraq for a year. She told me she'd be leaving in June. I called her today because I had this strange feeling that I had to call her. She told me she leaves Monday for Iraq. She's like a little sister to me, and I am extremely nervous.

*sigh*

I would like to see if we can do some sort of care package for the troops over seas. Ant, is your friend still over there?

Edit: This thread was not created for the purpose for all to express their political views. Please do not post them here, try to discuss them off the boards, as it can offend some. This thread is for the sole purpose of my fellow fanforce members to come together and support and speak about our loved ones we have overseas.

2. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Best of luck to your friend. I am extremely thankful for the bravery of her and those like her. She is in my prayers.

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Don't be sad. Be proud. Good for her for wanting to serve her country. Much luck to her.

4. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    I hope she stays safe

.....my best friend Scott and his 2 brothers are over there,

Scott is actually in baghdad and is involved in the everyday fighting that goes on with the muslem insurgents,

and his 2 bros dave and james are in the persian gulf on warships

I wish them all the best! Especially your friend Marie

5. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Thank you everyone. I am extremely proud of Dana. She has done so much for this country already, like standing on the Brooklyn & Verrazano Bridges in that freezing cold weather, guarding Penn Station & LaGuardia Airport. She went off to drills every month and has truly been an inspiration.

6. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    *sings "Milkshake*

~DG~

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Now everytime I hear that song, I'll think of her.

8. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    MArie, next time you talk to her, send her my best, and tell her to keep the faith.

My cousin has just left the Army after 3 combat tours. 1 in Afganistan, and 2 in Iraq. With the Rangers.

My hopes go with her, and the rest of our service men and women serving in combat zones.

GodSpeed, and Hooah!

9. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Another friend of mine is leaving for training on Monday.

Not sure where he's stationed, but he's Army.

10. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Good luck to your friends and may they come back safe and they should know we as Americans are proud of our all our service personnel.

11. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I found out that my one friend is going to Georgia first for training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.