main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Wardrobe Production

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, I just know how to get there...Lon, were you at one of the charter committee meetings at Denises'? So I can't really tell you, I just know it is Fulmar and I use mapquest. PM me tonight and I will give you the address to use for mapping.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Meeting time around 11am for brunch...about noon to get started on the workshop. My address is 5440 Fulmar Drive Tampa, FL 33625.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=5440+Fulmar+Drive&city=Tampa&state=FL&zipcode=33625&submit=Get+Map

here's the mapquestlink.

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay folks, last head count for brunch on Sunday, for the costume workshop at Denise's. I have 4 for Mark's group, 4 for Denise, and 4-5 for the Star Trek group. So I will cook for 15 people, then Arron and Jamie. I have not heard from some others. Please drop by if you can to see what is going on in this workshop...it looks like a very good one.

4. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    We ate, we talked, we did some costume work. We cut out an Imperial officer uniform for Mark's friend Ron and I got a lot of insight on what to do from Mark. I think these are going to be very nice once we get them together.
    For those that missed it, you missed a good time and some valuable opportunities to do the kind of costumes we need for conventions and fan films. We plan to continue these workshops on perhaps a monthly or bimonthly schedule.
    Thank you Marie for cooking and everyone for their contributions.

5. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Sorry I missed it! I had the intention of going, but it later dawned on me that I simply didn't have enough time to go. My computer was busted and I had to fix it today (ongoing as I type) and my college resume had yet to be written (ongoing :)).

~Neszis~

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    You movie makers missed an opportunity to let us know what kind of costumes you wanted. I am currently working on an Imperial officers uniform, finishing up my jedi robes and getting ready to launch into my ZAM WESSELL. We didn't get much finished, but we got underway pretty well. Alot of off the rack things can be modified to make the right look for our characters. Other things have to be built from scratch. I think everyone should learn a little about the art of putting together a costume. For some of us, it comes natural and we have been at it for many years, for the rest of you it is a learned talent that can really enhance your movie or your convention experience. For me...it's just a gift.

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    We need to schedule another costuming time. Please submit a time and date folks would like to do this before May meeting. My house is always open to the group and we would be happy to host another wardrobe production gathering anytime in June either the 1st, 2nd or 4th weekend of the month. Let me know when or if the July calander would be better.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, I am working the first 3 Sat. in June during 12 hour night shifts. So that kills Fri and Sat. have to sleep before and after the shift. the last Sat. I will have to see it may be my last weekend off before I start my second job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.