main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Warhammer 40K RTS Dawn of War! WAAARG!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by STG_Mudshark, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STG_Mudshark

STG_Mudshark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    Hello all!

This thread is for the Games Workshop/Relic RTS game.... Warhammer 40,0000: The Dawn of War. One of the most resent 3d RTS with emphasis on controling the battlefeild via control points and squad movements. And fast viseral all glory gory battle scenes.

And after playing it for a few days, yes sir I like it! And it turned me on to the Warhammer universe.
    I enjoy how the game focuses the player to use aggressive tatics to ensure victory instead of playing SIM-base. And when on a high end computer, the graphic detail is astounding. So feel free to send your coments, complants, Warhammer Boadgame thoughts/opinions and war stories and whatever to this thread. And remeber...WAAARG!

2. Lomin_Ale

Lomin_Ale Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2004
    system requirements!! system requirements!!!

3. STG_Mudshark

STG_Mudshark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2003
    Relic has recently released editing tools for WH 40,000: DoW. Tools inclued map/mission editor, AI editor and such. It can befowned on the games web site dawnofwar.com and gamespy.com (I think that sthe link, I'll double check).

Even though I have a distinct impression that not many on this board are currently playing this game due to scary system requirments and other distractions like Halo 2 , Half-Life 2, and etc, Its still good to know. Please let me know Im not alone in my WAAARG-ing. And being in Iraq makes it difficult to play this game anyway.

Its back at home where I left it and Im here. sadfaceemoticon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.