main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Warm Breeze in the Snow Storm-Vader leds the massacre of Naboo (Skywalkers galore) *A/N 01/04*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aristo-nobi, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_BrokenBow

The_BrokenBow Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    Thank you once again for the PM! (Look at the Signature ;))

Can I say this chapter made me smile and cry? The flashback was beautiful in that bitter-sweet chocolate way, and just to see Padme begging to stay submersed in the memory, with Vader holding her hand just made my eyes start watering...

Methinks that teeny, tiny bit of Anakin that is buried deep within the mind of Vader is slowly emerging. [face_mischief]

Very Nice! =D=

2. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Hey!

I really like the changes you made - it does make more sense now. It's easier to imagine. And - again - the beginning memory is lovely, one of my favorite A/A mush!

Again, I'm glad I could be of help!

jazz

3. Tallyho7719

Tallyho7719 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    Uh oh. *cue ominous music* Vader's in her thoughts and he saw that! Excellent chapter. I always love the 'Padme is still alive' fics *sigh* Oh, and no need for the link to 'Realizations'. I've got that one marked. I just didn't find it until after FEMA nabbed you ;)

Tally

4. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Padme's dream was so beautiful. Your chapter was so descriptive too.

I really enjoyed reading it.:)
    Can you pm me the link for your other story? Realizations? It intrigues me.
    Thanks

5. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    That was a really powerful chapter for me. You perfectly illustrated how loving Anakin and Padme can be. You were right on the money. =D=

Of course I wouldn't forget you! Your the author of two of my favorite stories. :D

I can't wait to see how all this works out! Thanks for the PM. As usual you've got me hooked!

6. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Oh, poor Padme... :(

Vader is taking advantage of her memories...I am so curious to see where this goes! :)

A wonderful and beautifully written update.

Ani-maniac

7. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Oh dear, I hope she hasn't just revealed something... secret to him. I love how all she wants in a time like this is to dream...

8. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I was confused at first but then I realized I missed an update. Now it's all good and I have to say I love this fic. I really enjoy Vader/Padme' fics

I love the interaction between the two of them the previous chapter. Talking about anything and everything to avoid the real topic at hand - their baby.

And this last one is so bitterswseet. I love seeing moments between Anakin and Padme'. I can easily see Padme' wanting to remain in her dreams after losing her husband like that. And now Vader's in her mind. Oh boy. He now knows they had a girl.

Please PM me when you update.

9. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Wow...another update!! [face_dancing]

I absolutely loved the flashback. Young love! It's playful
    yet loving at the same time. I don't blame Padme for wanting
    to stay with those memories. [face_love] I can only hope that
    Vader will relive some happy memories as well...

Please PM me when you update. :)

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Knowing how things are now between Padme and Vader and then seeing her memories of their time together when he was still Anakin made me want to cry. How can he hold her and not want to live that life again. Anakin needs to wake up! Soon. Very soon! *sneaks up behind Vader and konks him on the head*

11. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    *wipes tears from eyes*
    That was such a beautiful chapter, Aristo-Nobi. I can't wait for more.

*joins HandmaidenVeme in the "Konking Vader On The Head" game*

12. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I really loved this Flashback it was sooo sweet[face_love]

But Poor Padme:_|

............................and I love my new icon too :D

13. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awwww, Aristo-nobi, this was a beautiful chapter.

I was feeling all warm and happy and then I remembered it was a memory and I started getting a bit wistful and sad... But then, when she woke up and was so desperate to get back to her memories? Pure waterworks there! :_|

And now she's thinking of Leia! Oh dear - things are about to really heat up, aren't they??! [face_worried]

Thanks for the PM! I would hate to miss a chapter of this story - I am really enjoying it!

14. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    That chapter was incredible. Let me spell it out: I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E !

I know it didn't really move the story forward, but it was so touching and so well written that it didn't matter. You had Anakin and Padme at their best. Keep it up!

15. Yorkshire-Gal

Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Wow a second post so soon? I loved it, i can see why you would want to include that into the story, and im glad that you did. I wonder have you wrote a lot of this story already?

I wonder if Vaders time in politics has made him recognise that name??

Brilliant update, i think i feel the need to read through all this story again, seen as i enjoy it so much.

16. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    FEMA finally released you, Aristo-nobi! I am so glad!

Took me a couple of days to get caught up on all my fics, but now that I am....Wonderful to see you back, and what a set of posts I was greeted with!

The Vader/Amidala banter was sublime in the texture and layers of meaning... I often wondered how it would go if Vader was face to face with her after years of seperation, and this exceeded all expectation. By not wearing the scarf, she really drilled into his soul with her eyes, and exploited his weakness... his obsession for her.

Flashbacks full of mush are appreciated, and this was no exception. A five hundred pound twi'lek is rather sexy, especially when you look at him after a couple of glasses of wine...The dialogue captured an afternoon that was nearly perfect in Padme's mind. I loved how it then melted into Vader holding her hand, probing her thoughts, where she let it slip about Leia...

Now, what about Luke?

(and of course I am still interested in your fics... You need not even ask!!!)

17. Aristo-nobi

Aristo-nobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    The_BrokenBow - Smile and cry? *Hands you a tissue* Hee hee, let's just say Anakin is not as buried as Vader would like him to be. :D Thanks for the wonderful review!

Jazz_Skywalker - Jazz! :D Thank you once again for your help. You gave perfect advice, and I respect and admire you all the more for it! =D= =D= =D=

Tallyho7719 - *gladly cues omnious music, a.k.a low tone of The Imperial March* *sigh* I know what you mean about 'Padme lives' fics. There is just something so majestic and painfully beautiful about Padme after her husband has turned, no matter what the storyline is (usually). *sigh* You've alrady got Realizations? Very cool! [face_dancing]

Amidala66 - Hello again! :) I'm so glad that you liked it! Unfortunately, this may be the last of the happy chapters for a little while. Got some drama and angst up ahead... Realizations? Absolutely! PM is on the way! :) Thanks for the review!

LORDVIGILANCE - Lord, it is great to hear from you again, as always!

[Of course I wouldn't forget you! Your the author of two of my favorite stories.]

*blushes so hard that I loose hold of my surroundings and I fall off the chair*
    Awwwww, shucks. Thank you! I'm let a few animated faces convey what I'm feeling...
    [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]
    Thanks for such a nice review! [:D]

Ani-maniac - Yes, poor Padme indeed. She's not feeling to perky right now, that's for sure. :( Thank you once again, Ani-manic, for such a kind review. [:D]

bobilll - Padme's heart is full of secrets... and it's Vader's mission to uncover them all. *play dramatic music* Not that I know anything about his plans! [face_whistling] [face_whistling] Yes, dreams are quite a nice escape sometimes... until you wake up. [face_devil] It's too bad, but Padme can't escape reality forever! [face_devil]

Daenarrah - Hello there! :) Thank you for such a kind review! Yeah, they did kinda beat around the bush, eh? But now Daddy Vaddie wants some answers... DUH DUH DUHN! [face_devil] Definitely count yourself on the PM list! :) Thanks again!

JediArym - Yes, young love! *some romantic French music plays* LOL, :) I don't blame Padme either. If I was reliving a memory of some, well, one on one time with my husband-- who happened to be Anakin Skywalker-- I wouldn't want to wake up either!! [face_blush] [face_love] ;)

HandmaidenVeme - I agree! Vader needs to do some serious soul searching!! That's if he still has a soul, of course. *wink wink wink* No, I did not give you any spoilers. I promise. :D I'm glad you noticed the vast difference in how they now behave around each other, in contrast to how they were before. I think that's probably the most tragic thing of all between the two of them, is that idea of "What was" and "What could have been". [face_plain] :( :_|

Eirate_rules - *hands you a tissue box* Awwww, thank you for such sweet review, Eirate. [:D] There, there, don't cry. *hands you a huge club to help with konking Vader* Feel better? :)

callmesweet16 - My goodness, it looks like I'm passing out tissues all over the place. *hands you a tissue box and chocolate* :( *sigh* Sorry, but I got to save the other tissue boxes for Padme. She needs them more than anybody, poor thing. :_| = Padme. Hey, I know how to make you feel better...

Look at your icon.
    :D

VA_Parky - LOL, well, if you're able to use "warm", "happy", "wistful", and "sad" all in the same sentence to describe your reactions to the chapter, then I think I'm doing my job. :) My goodness, there are so many waterworks turned on in this thread that it looks like the sprinklers on my front lawn!! Well, I shall make sure that you get a PM for every chapter, I promise! [:D]

Darth_Vastor - [fa

18. Aristo-nobi

Aristo-nobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Alright, this is Part II:

Some order of busniess....

I just wanna be sure who I should be PMing, and who I shouldn't be. Could ya'll do me a favor? This is a link that will allow you to leave me a PM.

http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/pm_send.asp?usr=696804

Just type PM in the subject and/or message box, send it to me, and you will be added to the PM-updated-chapter-list right away. It's just getting a bit confusing, because I'm not really sure exactly who from the past long weeks is still intersted in the story, and who isn't. It would be very, very helpful. Thanks!

19. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005

Oohh...Another football fan!! [face_dancing] Hmm...I don't really have a favorite for this Rose Bowl--weird ain't it? o_O Either way, it's football and I am there!

Many thanks for the tissue. I needed it after that last chapter.

Now it's off to watch RB '06!!!!!!!!

20. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    In the mean time I will continue to try to knock some sense into Anakin/Vader...

*konk,konk (runs and hides) konk, konk (runs and hides)*

21. Yorkshire-Gal

Apr 18, 2005
    Cant wait for an update, infact i thought id draw an arrow too lmao

22. Tallyho7719

Sep 25, 2005
    This has to be the longest dem football game ever o_O

23. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Update... the bowl games are over, unless you count the pro-bowl... but that doesn't count!!

24. Yorkshire-Gal

Apr 18, 2005
    Heya Aristo-Nobi

Is there any chance of an update soon??? Just desperate to know..... lol

25. Tallyho7719

Sep 25, 2005
    I see the dastardly FEMA has somehow kidnapped the author again :oops: thus depriving us of our updates. Cruel, cruel government agency! [face_shame_on_you]

Tallie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.