main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Warm Hello to Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by suomynonacouture1, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suomynonacouture1

suomynonacouture1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2007
    Hello everyone, my name is Anna and I used to work as a fashion designer but now work
    part-time as a sales representative of a new company called Suomynona Couture NYC.

I joined this forum because I am very excited to share what we have to all costume designers and costume makers on this site! We carry a special trim specifically made for Padme's Dressing Gown costume.

If you would like to view the trim, do send me an email at suomynonacouture1@hotmail.com and I will forward the images to you. If you would like to purchase the trim after viewing it, send me a reply and you will also get 10% off the price :).

We also have an eBay website and for reference, the link to our eBay website is:

If you find anything you like in the eBay site and would like to buy it, do mention my name "Anna" and you automatically get 10% off!

We have done work for and are also mentioned in Costumers Guide to Movie Costumes and their link is

and you can find our link under Fabric,
    Trims and other Useful things.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

-Anna

Daniel edit: I'm afraid you cannot advertise store sites here, but you may like to check out Costuming and Props. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.