Bay City, MI Warning About the Forum

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm sending you guys a warning right now. You either need to clean this place up, post less nonsense threads, and make it a real FanForce or I'm going to shut down the forum. Make one or two threads for the silly/off topic stuff, the rest should be moving toward making the FanForce official.
  2. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    so uh, more meetings then?
  3. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    More meetings, more events, less spam. You guys can use the JCC for the type of threads you have in here now.
  4. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    okay, more meetings, got it.
  5. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    And less spam, don't forget that.
  6. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Threads about nothing. Like I said one or two general discussion threads are fine, the rest should be about events in the area or at very least SW related things. This is a Star Wars FanForce. The topics should be related to that. I've let you guys go with that for far too long. I'm going to lock all but the two social threads I said I'd leave open.
  8. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Ok, here's the deal. Dajuan closed threads for reasons. I'm not going to open all the threads she closed, but I'll be nice just this once and open back up the frisbee golf one. But remember, don't be spamming it - you got the JCC for that.

And remember, keep hyping your meeting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.