main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV WARNING!!!! EPISODE 3 TITLE ANNOUNCED (I DO NOT KNOW IT! NON SPOILER INSIDE)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    A friend of mine warned me about a website that I always go to that has the episode 3 title RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!

slashdot.com if you are interested. Now it becomes really hard to avoid things!

BTW DO NOT POST THE EPISODE 3 TITLE EXCEPT IN A EXCPLICITLY MARKED SPOILER EP 3 THREAD. I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE TITLE! DONT MENTION IT ANYWHERE!

Talon, I know you are trying to remain as spoiler free as I am so good luck!

I assume they'll post in on theforce.net so watch out for those headlines at the bottom of the page!

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I too am trying to stay spoiler free. This site is the only thing star wars i've been to since ep2. However, as I posted in another thread, i happened across a possible title on the denver boards as one of the subjects on the front page. so again, i'd advise to not search the internet or open any web pages of any kind. In fact pretty soon we cant even watch tv to make sure we avoid any previews. In fact, it may be best if we freeze ourselves in carbonite until the midnight showing.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Great, Im terrified of going to any websites, I didnt go to like four sites I normally do becuase I dont want to stumble across the title.

Crap I just realized I cant read any SWG updates becuase I dont dare go to any of those sites or forums.

You people need to post more so I can have entertainment. :)

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    We all knew how hard it would be once the title was released to stay unspoiled. I have had the impulse to click on links on the tf.n front page that say "EPISODE THREE TITLE REVEALED". I'm terrified. I was on a costuming website the other day, and they had instructions on how to make some costumes from EPISODE III!

5. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    yup. you all wanna know the title? its "star wars: episode III" YAY!!

less than a year to go!

6. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Man, I am so the complete opposite of you guys. I don't care if I find something out. I am not actively looking for stuff but if I find out something I don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.