1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA Warning! Intruder Alert!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Grieyls, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Hee hee, I come from across the land, and so Behold the magnificance of Mr Squidly and rejoice for he has come to save you all.

Nothing like starting a new religion in foriegn territory. Say how about people, put some money in the coffers so that we can keep the faith alive.

<scheme, scheme, scheme.>
  2. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    That sounds like a great idea, here have a thousand dollars.

<mumbles to self.>
    That should get the ball rolling, hee hee.
  3. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh my dear God, save me now, and save WA from Grieyls, he has posted this stupid scheme in the QLD forum too lol

Now Grieyls u'll damage QLDs' fine reputation with posts like this ok;) lol

U know what u need lol

Grieylsbusters!

4. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5

If there's something strange in your neighbourhood..who ya gunna call Grieylsbusters:D lol

Freaky pink tu tu wearing persons
    Ghostly Turtles lol
    Whacking Sticks going bump in the night lol

Then call Grieylsbusters:D
  5. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Intruder alert, Intruder alert, QLDERS have entered the room lol

6. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Enough of your rambling I say, see the tray before thee. Come coff up, money no good to you now might as well give it to those in need.
  7. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    If I already contributed in QLD and I contribute here as well, does that mean I get 2 tutus like yours instead of one?
  8. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Of course it does, we have a mountain of pink tu-tu's to give away, so lets see that hard earned cash you have hiding in your pockets.

Don't ask were they came from either....
  9. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    What? The tutus or the pockets?
  10. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Hmmm, let me think..... Yeah the pockets, I don't want to know what you do with them. Yuck! How disgusting.
  11. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I sincerely apologixe on behalf of Queensland for Grieyl's being let loose on your board lol, I assure u he is not typical of Queensland posters, or is he? lol

12. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Yeah but you wish you were just like me. You are all jelous of my geniuos.
  13. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    that should read jealous of my genius Grieyls ok

And by the way WHERE DID THOSE PINK TU TU'S COME FROM! lol

14. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    You sahing I spell lowsy or sumthing, as if! Ime the best spelur in the werld, so there!
  15. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    In the great words of that loveable Muppet, Fuzzy Bear in the Muppet Movie, "I think we picked up a wierdo!"
  16. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Really! Where? Have I met him before, do we know where he lives. Man, I hope I can get his autograph.
  17. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Geez, you have converted me, keep posting and I'll donate money some day.
  18. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Done deal! Oh baby, I'm going to be rich. Rich I tell's ya!
  19. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I'm the richest man in the world 'cos i know the girl who looks like Leia;)

20. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    That doesn't make you rich. Good heavens, don't you know money is the thing that can make you wealthy. I don't know Paul some times I am little worried about you. However we at the church of Mr Squidly have a therapy clinic that is just for you, and with a small fee we can cure all you ills. Be they mental or physical. So to start you off, I should think a down payment of only, say.... $100 ought to cover it. That's right only $100. Did my ears decieve me, I hear you say. No they do not, for only $100 you can get the best treatment in town. That's right all this for only a $100. Now how good is that?

21. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok here's the deal, I'll give ya 100 smackers and u and Mr Squidly go on a reconnaisence mission to go and find the girl who looks like Leia lol and bring her back for me safetly ok, be like a bounty hunter for me ok, but as Darth says to Boba Fett, I want her alive ok:)

Oh and don't u dare get your dirty paws on her ok, she's mine, all mine lol;);)

22. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Sorry man, you already have us doing that, and besides this is a medical clinic, not a bounty hunter for hire shop. So pay up for your treatment, I garantee that that little old lady you keep mentioning will not be able to resist you after wards. By the way Mr Squidly hasn't found any thing out yet, but he still has to check the Tuck shop.
  23. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Firstly Grieyls, she is not an old lady ok!, she is the sexiest young chickybabe my myopic eyes have ever been so blessed to look at ok:) he he, and let me tell u these eyes have seen a lot of action wink wink lol

Hey and Mr Squidly not finding anything hey?

Well nah nah nah nah, only I, being the great Jedi that I am know where to find my girl, but hey I'll give ya a clue..she's in Brisbane:D

24. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Well thanks for telling us, might of made our job a little easier you know. Instead of plowing the wastes in Antartica. I mean really, is too much to ask.
  25. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    I've never in all my life read the biggest load of dripple and crock-crap, EVER!!

Keep up the good works chums ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.