* WARNING * Mature themes within -- Rainbow stickers and lightsabers, Challange issued!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthBreezy, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. KrystalBlaze Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmm, I meant to ask this before, but Breezy, can my two OC's be from the fic I'm working on now that isn't completed? It's just that I love them so much... I want to marry one! ;) [face_love]

-Krystal
  2. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    Oh, come on Jade and L_E. :) ;) I know you guys can be subtle... [face_mischief] I'm pretty sure you can whip something up.:D
  3. Pandora Force Ghost

star 3
    I have yet to start something, but I haven't given up yet.

It would help if I didn't have real life issues I can't discuss here, and a writer's block so huge I am not certain I can even finish this message and have it make sense.

Oh well.

I do suspect that my entry shall be more subtle than subtle, just because I won't feel that it is TOS safe otherwise. Subtle is hard, indeed.
  4. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Yes they can but give them a new story....

I mean, to be fair, that's my plan - to introduce my favorite philanderer to Anakin. ;)
  5. VadersMistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jade and LE subtle? *snorts* Don't make me laugh.

:p Just kidding ladies. You know I love ya!
  6. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
    Strange way of showing it. :_|

It's especially hard to be subtle since everyone knows what the challenge is about. I thought about using an old OC of mine, but I just really don't know how to handle it properly. It still upsets me that it has to be handled that way in the first place, but I know it's not up to anyone around here. ;)
  7. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    fade to black after the third lash... [face_laugh]

I have made my two characters, Jedi of course [face_batting]

Just need to get the thing finished. :D

Edit: I forgot to add: LE, I love your signature! O:) ;)
  8. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
  9. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
    And it's beautiful so far! [face_love] Great job. ;)
  10. Pandora Force Ghost

star 3
    I have added my own humble contribution to this challenge.

Requiem

Hope the link works.
  11. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
    It does. ;) A wonderful contribution, Pandora. =D=

These have been awesome!
  12. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Great job Pandora =D=

It's so great to see people's responses! :D
  13. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
  14. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful o_e! I am so glad you posted that! =D= I am very happy! :D
  15. Maulested Force Ghost

star 1
    First off, I like this thread. Secondly, thanks for the great stories! I started reading the beginning of this thread about the distance in a relationship idea, and thought of what that would be like if it was a positive experience rather than a more negative. I keep thinking of this great Kate Chopin story called "The Awakening" (I know, I'm an English major I read too much) where the main character, a wife and mother, leaves her duties to become her own person and persue her own desires. I think I might write a story like that... If I can ever get to writing something less than R... ; ) If I ever post anything I've written...
  16. Lusa_Thul Force Ghost

star 4
    Somewhat off the subject of the challange, but I thought this was an interesting thing to bring up...

I got bitten by a somewhat slashy plot bunny, and someone recomended I bring it over here for discussion.

My thing is this; at the end of Joiner King, Jaina and Zekk are sharing minds, emotions, etc, and there are at least two cases I can think of off the top of my head where he picks up on her feeling for Jag. Needless to say, I found this kind of interesting, because its sort of slash-but-at-the-same-time-not-slash, and its also canon. So it's almost safe to write, if done carefully. Kinda cool, no? :)
  17. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I think that would be very interesting to read! [face_thinking] Because you're right, technically it wouldn't be slash - it's Jaina's thoughts in Zekk's mind. But it's Zekk "speaking for" Jaina, so it sounds like slash if you don't know the context. Of course, with my mind, anything sounds like slash. :p I'd love to read that.

It's also a different interpretation of slash rules in general, if you have characters, Jedi and non, who are able to pick up on feelings of others. And I'm reminded of that recent episode of SG: Atlantis, when a woman occupied McKay's body and started hitting on Becket. Now that would be a trippy fic. [face_laugh]
  18. Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was funny. ;) Hrm there are some interesting possibilities with Jag since he is rather stoic. Would make any conversations all the more awkward for him (and thus amusing for us readers). :)
  19. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Hey guys.. awesome responses so far! keep it up as I try to lure my muse back in the direction of writing...
  20. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
  21. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    I've been reading this thread, somewhat. I haven't read it all yet. I want read it all before I post anything else. I will defintly have to check out the challenge responses. If I manage to get some time, I will have to try one. DRL has been evil lately.
  22. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I agree LE, perfectly within the bounds and more than outstanding in content.
  24. Lusa_Thul Force Ghost

star 4
    These have all been so awesome, you guys! Loving them to death! :)

And imagine my suprise then this plot bunny snuck up from behind and attacked me!

Raindrops
  25. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.