So NV WARNING!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    be warned overdosing on New Jedi Order books can be detrimental to your health!!!!!! I have read 3 and a half of them in the last 7 days....... and now..... I jerk awake frequently in the nite with delusions that is my duty to eradicate the Yuhzaan Vong from the galaxy and that my newest attack strategy has failed.... i also have a weird dream that i am a Chiss starfighter...i can only point the finger at the NJO books because these dreams did not begin until my reading of them commenced...... it's a little weird...... you have been warned!!!! Read at your own risk...... oh and don't tick me off.... I've learned many new tactical manovuers from my dreams....hmmm, maybe i can implement them in the game...... :) [face_devil]

(this post serves the purpose of alleviating my boredom although everuthing i've written here is true)
  2. JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I experience much the same thing when I am engaged in a series of books that I can't put down; be it Star Wars or otherwise. I have had many a dream where I and people I know have lightsabers. I like 'em!!
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Maybe your dreams are reality, and what you believe your waking hours to be (right now) are the dreams....
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    that would be totally sweet!
  5. JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling

star 3
    So you're saying that perhaps i really am
    a jedi!!
  6. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This sucks! I read stuff all the time and do I have dreams where I am one of the Xmen, no! Do I have dreams of wielding lightsabers, no!

My dreams are just usually really, really, weird.
  7. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    That's weird. I have dreams that Daryl is an X-Man and wields lightsabers.
  8. JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hahahaha!

I have dreams that me and Ekrin are jedi. But most of the time when I have jedi dreams it's me by myself. But I wake up and I'm like COOOOOOLLLLL!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.