main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Warp 11 is filming a TV pilot and they want our help.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I'll just cut and paste the e-mail I got, I'm going to try and work it out for myself to be there. I'll know more later.

I think anyone and everyone who can should do this one...it'll be fun.

Take a read:

Hey all. I have a lot to tell you here so I'm going to keep it short and to the point. Warp 11 spent last weekend in Hollywood filming part of a pilot for a TV show we are developing.

This Saturday Nov. 12th we are going to film the open for the pilot at the "Empire" Club here in Sacramento.

Empire
    1417 R Street
    Sacramento 95814

We need your help with two things:

1. We need 12 people in Star Wars (NOT Star Trek) costumes to show up there at 1:00 pm sharp. The costumes can be cool and serious or low budget and goofy. They should be obviously recognizable as Star Wars costumes. If you have something applicable, please e-mail me and let me know at karl@warp11.com.

We especially need one person in an Ewok costume.

Please do NOT show up at 1:00 pm unless you hear back from me. We can only have 12 people maximum for this shot.

2. The director also wants to do short interviews with fans to put at the end of the pilot. So if you can show up at 2:00 pm. If there is time, they also want to shoot some crowd shots to splice in with the live footage.

Again, please do NOT show up at 2:00 pm either unless you hear back from me.

You must be 18 years or older to participate. Nobody under age 18 will be allowed inside the club. Please bring ID.

That's it. Tell a friend and give us a hand if you can. We promise not to forget you guys when we are a bunch of jaded Hollywood big shots.

Warp!

Karl V. Miller
    Captain
    Warp 11
    www.warp11.com

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Aw man. I already made plans weeks ago. Why do they have to take place on the same day. That would have made a great birthday present.

3. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    outrider, how did i know you would have something to say about how you cant make it again[face_talk_hand]

4. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I'm like a bad penny. I always turn up.

5. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    :_|CURSE YOU ID SOMEONE BLOW UP THE PLACE FOR ME WHEN YOU GO:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.