main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Warped (J/J) Update July 3* Vong warp the fabric of the universe bringing the dead to life.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kissa, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Title: Warped
    Author: Kissa
    Characters: Jaina, Jag, Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Obi-wan, more cannon characters
    Timeframe: NJO ? but encompasses characters from all timeframes
    Summary: In a final move to take over the galaxy, the Vong unleash a devastating weapon that warps reality. Now Jedi from the old Republic must team up with the New Era of Jedi. Old enemies ? Sith and imperial alike ? must be re-defeated. And somehow, order must be returned to the galaxy.
    Notes: I?ll be writing from several different characters POV. My primaries are: Jaina, Jag, Anakin, Cherith, Cem, Tahiri, Qui-gon, Siri, and Obi-wan. I plan on mingling romance with action. My only ?set in stone? pairings are Jag / Jaina and Anakin / Padme.

You can expect to see dead characters from the NJO make an appearance. (Example: lots of Vong, and maybe a few Jedi who died fighting the Vong . . .)

Prologue

Helska, over the ruins of the planet

Yuuzhan Vong priest Tseng Mei stroked his villip to life. A frightening visage slowly came to life as the villip inverted. ?What have you to report? Have you succeeded where Warmaster Tsavong Law failed??

Tseng Mei wanted to lick his tattered lips, but knew that would be a sign of weakness. In all reality, Tsavong Law had left the Vong in a compromised position. The majority of their fleet had been destroyed Ebaq 9, and the great Warmaster himself had been slain at the hands of the jeedai Solo. Victory at this point seemed nearly impossible.

To say that, however, would mean death ? a dishonorable one at that. ?I have spoken with the gods, and they call upon me to use it.

On the other end of the villip communicator, Overload Shimrra leaned foreword. He knew the dangers of using it as well as Tseng Mei did. Still, they would be prepared for the disorder. They would be ready, but the rest of the galaxy wouldn?t. The so-called New Republic ? or as they were calling themselves now ? the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, wouldn?t stand a chance.

As a matter of fact, there was a good chance that their feeble attempts an unity, would be torn apart by the reappearance of foes long thought to be gone. ?Do it.?

Tseng Mei bowed deeply and ended the communication. As soon as the villip inverted back to its normal shape, he made his way hastily out of the room and to his command post. ?Set course for Vector Prime. We must awaken it.

Coruscant, space

The glittering eternal city of Corsca City glimmered against the blackness of space, but its unnatural beauty was all but ignored due to the furious battle taking place among the overhead stars. Anakin Skywalker narrowed his eye in concentration, slipping behind the droid fighter and snapping off a few bolts of green lasers.

Under his sudden fire, the ship erupted into flames, and he flew through. A small, confident smirk graced his handsome face for a moment as Obi-wan Kenobi, his former master, managed only to graze his target with his own attack.

Flicking his com on he said, ?Master, surely you can shoot better than that.?

Unsurprisingly, Obi-wan did not respond.

Knowing how the older Jedi felt about flying, Anakin couldn?t exactly blame him. Checking his scanners, he said ? a few moments of fancy flying later ? ?Master, General Grievous' ship is dead ahead.? He smiled in anticipation of the upcoming battle. ?It?s the one swarming with Vulture Droids.?

?Oh this will be easy,? Obi-wan bit out sarcastically.

Then, as they began their approach, reality as they knew it faded. A whirlwind of cosmic energy swirled up around their ships, sending tendrils of heat slipping on Anakin?s back. He hit his com unit, attempting to get in contact with his master.

Static filled his ears. ?Artoo,? he began, but with a start, he realized that his beloved astomech droid was gone.

The ship shuddered against the cosmic energy, and then, as abruptly as it had arrived, it was gone. But then again, everything wa

darkaschaos and NekoConeko like this.
  2. VIII

VIII Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2005
    Damn, that qiute a mix you made. I like it and I´looking forward to seeing more...

3. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Very interesting.

Of course one must wonder exactly what aspects brings certain people to this time and what leaves others behind. We know Ep3 Obi-wan was brought forward, but what about Ep1 or 2 or 4? Could we have both Vader and Anakin running around?[face_thinking] That should be an interesting fight. [face_devil]

Can't wait for more!

4. angel_gidget

angel_gidget Jedi Master star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    Are you making a PM list for this? If so, can I be on it?

5. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    This is great. I love the concept. I love the beginning. I'm totally hooked already.

And I just have to say...

?It?s not my fault!?

That is SO classic Han.

Yoda made his way to the viewport. His ancient face shifted in surprise. Stretched across the once entirely city covered planet was a blanket of green, and from the Force, a deepening sense of danger resonated, and a blank void approached.

I can't wait to see the Vong vs Yoda. That will be awesome.

I need to go read your other story's update, but before I go, if you get a PM list going for this one, put me on too.

Thanks. :)

6. Jedi_Fel

Jedi_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2005
    I can't wait to see

Yoda vs vong

Anakin Skywalker vs vong

young Obi Wan vs Vong

Luke's reaction to the above

7. Solo--Wan

Solo--Wan Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2005
    AWESOME--hooked from the fist line. Can't wait for more!

8. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    this is awesome. It must be difficult to write, but you're doing a great job so far. =D=

But while the beings leaving the past and falling into the present ? their future ? were not changing the past, their ability to change the future was astonishing.

oh. wow. that sounds like many bad things will be happening. [face_worried]

If you have a PM list, could you put me on it?

9. IronSight

IronSight Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2006
    I'm already enjoying this one... Somehow, I can just imagine the surprise that's going to hit everyone once they meet each other. The thoughts running through my head...oh, man, are they making me laugh. :D Wonderful work!

10. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    wow.. that was one confusing piece of fiction.. lol i loved it

11. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    WOW! talk about mixing up the SW universe. This really is amazing, I can't wait to see where you go with this, and how everyone is going to interact with eachother.

Now... Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are going to save Jaina right?

=D= Can I get a PM for this one too?

jcs

12. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    At this point, I think I'm going to shy away from multiple copies of the same character. (Otherwise I'll get confused. But then again. . . I really like the idea of Darth Vader and Anakin. Maybe I'll make an exception.)

jaina_clan_solo

Will Jaina be saved? Yes. Qui-gon and Obi-wan? Maybe. It'll be in chapter three.

SWpants666

Yes. This is very confusing to write. I keep having to go and recheck my facts. On that note, if I get anything wrong, please don't wring my neck. But do let me know. I want this to be accurate.

And anyone who wants on a PM list is on it.

And thus, without further ado . . . Chapter Two

Chapter One: Rescue

Unknown Regions, Space

The three rock-like fighters that peeled away initially arrived first. In spite of not being able to sense them through the Force, Anakin felt fairly confident that destroying them wouldn?t be much of a problem. The true threat would come later, when the rest of the attacking group arrived.

He waited until the enemies were in range of his lasers and fired. Obi-wan fired at the same time that he did, but none of the beams of green laser make any impact on the fighter. It was as if they had been sucked into a black hole and were suddenly gone.

?What the hell?? he heard Obi-wan say, shocked.

?I don?t know,? Anakin responded. He pulled his Jedi Fighter upwards, and then dove towards the nearest rock fighter. ?I?m going to try something.?

?Something? did not work. Before he could get a clear shot off ? at a closer range ? his alarms started blaring and he realized that his shields were gone. ?Stang!? he cursed.

Thus he and Obi-wan entered into several heated minutes of tricky flying. The situation was dire. No matter what he tried, it seemed impossible to even put a dent in the rock-fighters.

And the rock-fighters ? the pilots were flying like they were connected mentally.

His computer pinged, announcing a targeting lock. Stang! He thought again, angrily. Not only was he going to die in strange star system, shot down by a flying rock, but he also wasn?t going to get any explanation of why it had happened.

And he wouldn?t get to see his wife. And she would never know what happened to him. That was, provided that she wasn?t already dead. He hated to admit it, but the surface of Coruscant had looked awful. He wasn?t sure if she had survived Grievous?s attack on the planet.

His anger deepened, and he lashed out defiantly at the enemy ship. Sending tendrils of dark Force energy toward it in a vicious effort to tear it into pieces. But the void in the Force that was the ship refused to allow the energy to touch it, and all he really did was attract Obi-wan?s attention.

?Calm yourself, Anakin,? his master said sternly.

Anakin didn?t respond ? or bother to cloak his anger. At this point, they were dead.

Then the claw-like fighters swept into the area. Their forces had been advancing from behind the rock-fighters, picking them off one-by-one. Now with a few stuttered shots, they destroyed the remaining five rock-fighters. Anakin?s com crackled to life. ?Don?t worry, Jedi pilots, you?re safe now. We?ve got you, and we?ll take you home.? The patronizing tone in the Clawcraft pilot?s voice made Anakin grit his teeth in frustration.

He reached for his com, about to inform the pilot that he had the situation under control and didn?t need any help from the likes of a smart-mouth pilot.

Obi-wan reached his com first. ?Much appreciated. Any idea what those ships were??

The man responded immediately, sounding slightly surprised. ?Those were Yuuzhan Vong ships. Surely the Jed

13. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    ?We have better things to do than baby sit a sulking Jedi.?
    haha, oh boy. Anakin's anger must have skyrocketed. [face_laugh]

A dark haired dark eyed woman lying on a duracrete floor. Padme, he thought.
    oh, I like that. Maybe they'll be able to save Jaina then?
    oh please don't let her die! [face_praying]

This was a really good chapter. I really like this. I also like the confusion of Obi-Wan & Anakin as Jag tells them they're dead.
    Oh no, Jag, you got a couple psychos on your ship! ;):p:D[face_laugh]
    hahaha

And thanks for the PM!

14. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    poor jag.. ahving to deal with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan.... who seem to be a little psychotic.... good job though

15. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    wow... really really cool.

great idea!

16. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    A VERY good post. The confusion that both the Chiss and Ani an Kenobi feel is quite fun. Of course, I must wonder why they did not react when Shawnkry annouced that Anakin Skywalker has an alias as Darth Vader. After all, Darth is a Sith title.

Then again, Obi's vision came at that opportune time to interrupt his thinking on the matter....

Anyways, good job Kissa.

I would like to be on the PM list. Thanks!

17. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    SWpants66

?We have better things to do than baby sit a sulking Jedi.?
    haha, oh boy. Anakin's anger must have skyrocketed.

Yeah. You?ll find that Jag and Anakin are not going to get along.

A dark haired dark eyed woman lying on a duracrete floor. Padme, he thought.
    oh, I like that. Maybe they'll be able to save Jaina then?
    oh please don't let her die!

Jaina won?t die, but they don?t get to rescue her either.

This was a really good chapter. I really like this. I also like the confusion of Obi-Wan & Anakin as Jag tells them they're dead.
    Oh no, Jag, you got a couple psychos on your ship!
    hahaha

Ahem. Obi-wan takes offensive at being called a psycho. I?m glad you like the confusion.

And thanks for the PM!

No, thank-you for reading.

Skywalkerlover00

poor jag.. ahving to deal with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan.... who seem to be a little psychotic.... good job though

You haven?t seen ?poor Jag? yet. Wait until you meet his fiancé.

goddess45

wow... really really cool.

great idea!

Glad you like it. :D

Kidan

A VERY good post. The confusion that both the Chiss and Ani an Kenobi feel is quite fun. Of course, I must wonder why they did not react when Shawnkry annouced that Anakin Skywalker has an alias as Darth Vader. After all, Darth is a Sith title.

Then again, Obi's vision came at that opportune time to interrupt his thinking on the matter....

I didn?t think about that. But the vision did come, so I guess Obi-wan covered my butt for me. I?ll have to address this later.

Anyways, good job Kissa.

I would like to be on the PM list. Thanks!

You?re on the PM list. Thanks for the support.

18. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    I really like the idea for this story. I usually don't step toe outside of The Saga, but I glance in here occasionally to see if anything will catch my eye. This one did, and that's saying something because I don't think I've read a story in here before.

I wouldn't mind being put on your list to be alerted to updates. I'd like to see where you go with this. It's a great start.

19. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Haha... sulking jedi... Jag's reactions to Ani and Obi was funny. Although his frustrations are completely rational considering the situation with the Yuuzhan Vong.

was Obi-wan's vision about Padmé or Jaina?

Thank you so much for the PM... I'm going to eagerly await the complications of the next post.

jcs

20. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Jedi-Knight-Obi-Wan

I really like the idea for this story. I usually don't step toe outside of The Saga, but I glance in here occasionally to see if anything will catch my eye. This one did, and that's saying something because I don't think I've read a story in here before.

I wouldn't mind being put on your list to be alerted to updates. I'd like to see where you go with this. It's a great start.

Glad you?re enjoying the story. Consider yourself on the update list.
    Jedi_clan_solo
    Haha... sulking jedi... Jag's reactions to Ani and Obi was funny. Although his frustrations are completely rational considering the situation with the Yuuzhan Vong.
    I had a lot of fun writing that part.

was Obi-wan's vision about Padmé or Jaina?
    It was Jaina.

Thank you so much for the PM... I'm going to eagerly await the complications of the next post.
    The complications will be up on Thursday

21. Solo--Wan

Solo--Wan Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2005
    PM please! A great follow up too. I'm surprise Anakin didn't shoot the pilot who made fun of him... :)

22. angel_gidget

angel_gidget Jedi Master star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    Ahhh...the initial confusion of timetravel! I love how they get told exactly when they die. I can just picture them taking a moment to stew over it. Anakin thinking about how he will live four years longer than Obi-wan....Obi-wan upset that he and Anakin will not die together as he always figured...I love the potential angst and the utter, utter confusion! More! Soon! Please!

23. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    angel_gidget

I love the potential angst and the utter, utter confusion! More! Soon! Please!

I love the confusion and angst as well. Of course, the next chapter is so far my favorite. And since you asked so sweetly for more, I'll put it up tomorow morning. (After editing):-B

Solo--wan

PM please!

I'll PM you as I update.

I'm surprise Anakin didn't shoot the pilot who made fun of him...

Don't be silly. Anakin uses a lightsaber. Have you ever heard of him shooting someone?

And he's still holding retailitory action in mind. Things should get esp. interesting when he realizes that Jag is dating Jaina who happens to be his grandaughter . . . I'm alternately dreading and anticipating writing that particular scene.:oops:

24. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    what's that supposed to mean?

25. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

great post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.