Beyond Warped (J/J) Update July 3* Vong warp the fabric of the universe bringing the dead to life.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kissa, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Imperial-Hippy Jedi Knight

star 3
    No worries. You always show up.
    im like a bad stain you can never get rid of me :p

Oh, and hopefully Mace gets to call Anakin a 'wee nipper' soon. That's still in the planning.
    WOOO!!! alright! my claim to fame!!!

oh i cant wait its gona be priceless

great post loved the Anakin Anakin convo and the padme Liea one i liked how Padme was actibg like the mother, making up for lost time and all that.

well done
  2. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Good post thanks for the PM
  3. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Great update Kissa! and congrats on the noms... and qualifying as Best New Author!

Wyn smiled weakly at him, and then threw her arms around her older brother. ?It?s the thought that counts,? she murmured. ?Thanks for coming for me.?

Cem flushed. ?Yeah, well, you know me . . .? he muttered.

what a great brother/sister bonding moment... I really like the way you write Cem (here and in your other stories)

the scene with Leia and Padmé was great. And now Leia knows that Anakin is alive!!!! (at least I'm assuming it was Anakin she felt)

Anakin glanced at Jag, still too conflicted to go after his grandfather. ?What?s wrong with the ship?? he asked.

?Bombs,? Jag answered. ?Tell me, what do you think about your grandfather??

Anakin rubbed his nose. ?I?m not sure.?

well it's good to see Anakin and Jag getting along... even if the meeting between Anakin and his grandfather was a little aukward (sp?)

?But what if I didn?t marry her!? Anakin blurted out. ?Well I did marry her, but what if she?s not the mother of my children??

:rolleyes: if you're gonna tell him that much-- why don't you just tell him the whole story Anakin?

Although I'm pretty sure that Obi-Wan is about to learn more of the story than he ever expected to.

More please!! :D

jcs
  4. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a minor thing, Wyn kissed Obi right sfter she puked so that couldn't have been too pleasant.And it was very cruel of you nbot telling us which son Leia sensed? I am all in favor of Wyn-Wan mainly 'cause it is fun too say!
  5. Super_Jemi Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know, everytime I got to work and have to stay until midnight, you seem to update. And Of course I have to check for the update, just in case. IT's that adicting.. Thanks for the tip about Jedi Trial. I thought that attatchment was forbidden...the Council must have gotten lazy in their old age..

?You saved all of us,? Obi-wan corrected. He bowed his head slightly. ?I was just repaying the debt.?

Wyn stepped up to him, taking his hands in her own. ?What you did . . .? she murmured. ?You didn?t have to.? Then, standing on tip-toe, she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the mouth.

Em...Wow.

?The life of a politician is seldom filled with happiness.? Padme laughed softly at her own words. ?Provided she is honest and not prone to corruption.?

True. Very true.

?Good people exist everywhere . . . but now and again, some people rise above and beyond the call to duty. And those people . . . they seem to invite danger.?

Leia was silent.

?You?re one of those people, Leia,?

Yeah....that kind of bites, doesn't it?

Instantly she felt Jaina, although it was hard to recognize her. She was a shell of her former self. She felt vacant, empty, and on the brink of death. And swirling through her was an inky, lonely blackness.

It?s okay, baby, she thought, fresh tears springing into her eyes.

Then she felt someone who she thought she never would again. My boy!

Yay!!! Get Anakin Solo back to his mom and dad and sister!! And brother if he's going to live.

Anakin frowned. ?I think I?d better stand for this,? he said to Jag. Then, as his feet were set down, he stared up at the taller man. ?You?re Anakin Skywalker?? he asked carefully. ?Darth Vader??

?Anakin Skywalker,? the man corrected. A surge of annoyance flashed through his eyes. ?I?m not a Sith ? nor will I ever be ? so the name ?Darth? doesn?t apply to me.?

?Actually ?? Jag began.

?Technically ?? Shawnkyr started.

[face_laugh]

Oh that was great!!I'm not sure you meant it to be funny...That's right he hasn't actually spoken to Padme yet...

Obi-wan?s first thought was of Siri.

Isn't she dead?I htought I read someplacce hat she died...and bad Obi-wan! Anakin Skywalker has got some timing issues.

For a moment Obi-wan didn?t move. Then he sighed heavily. ?Anakin, come back here,? he called out sternly. ?And explain something to me.?

It's about time someone clued him in...Um, the whole warp thing is the bit I'm having trouble with..there are a few outcomes but I don't think you're going to tell us which one it is, that would be pointless...

Then, steps light, she bounded over to the knot of people forming around Jag.

Aww...poor Jag....
  6. miranda82 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hope Jacen has rejoined the land of the living....or will soon! :)

I also enjoyed the interaction between Cem and Wyn - don't usually see much of that in other fics.
  7. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 8
    Way to drop a bombshell on old Obi, Anakin. Of course by now Vaderkin has to know that he gave his time's Padme one heck of a gift to remember him by. Wonder what he'll do when he realizes he sired twins?

And as if the day wasn't strange enough for Obi - Wan. I wonder if he was almost expecting something like this at this point.

Loved the Padme/Leia conversation. Padme had a point about attracting danger for being good. And it was kind of cruel that you didn't specifiy which son she felt though I think we're all assuming at this point it was Anakin.

More please?
  8. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
  9. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Great post! :D I feel so bad for Leia. :( But the good thing is that maybe everyone will come back... that's the story I'm sticking to. lol.

And the two Anakin's together is amusing me. Neither of them have any idea.

Always looking forward to more. :D
  10. padawanlost Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, so many good things.

I loved the scene with Leia and Padme. I cannot wait for them to figure things out. I'm so glad Leia knows that Anakin is alive. Don't like the sound of Jaina as a shell of herself :(

I thought you captured Anakin Solo really well. I feel like he's going to be a good influence on his grandfather.

I'm sure Grandpa Anakin is worried about Obi, but since he's already thinking about Siri, everyone should be okay.

Poor Wyn though. I thought her crush on Obi-Wan was so cute.

So much happening as always, though I fear the Death Star has been silent for too long. And Maul and Kyp are still out there teasing each other.

As always, I'm left wanting more...soon =D=

11. Labria_uk Force Ghost

star 3
    Very good update, Scene with Luke & Padme was cool, and Anakin Skywalker is in for a shock,

Eagerly awaiting more.
  12. Kissa Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kidan

Great post!!

and poor Wyn....rejected by old Ben...

It had to happen . . . but is it over yet?

More please!!

Okay.

JainaJag14

Oh my! So many cliffies!

Yep.[face_devil]

Bad Anakin, slipping about Padme . I can just imagine how that conversation will go:

"Yeah, um, I kinda, sorta, maybe got married while I was supposed to be protecting Padme, and I know that it was wrong and I'll probably get kicked out of the Order, but would you belive me if I told you that it was the will of the Force?" Can't wait for that one.

[face_laugh]You're pretty close, you know.

Bad Obi-Wan, pushing Wyn away . I really do need to read more about Siri, don't I?

There's not too much about her to read. she's only in the teen books.

I feel so bad for Leia. No one should have to go through that. But at least she had Anakin back.

Or does she?[face_devil]

Great update, and thanks for the PM.

You're welcome.

reagan64

Guess she dosen't know as much history as her brother.

Personally I think she slept through those lessons.

I can't wait untill Wyn and Siri meet, that should be interesting.

Great post!

Lol, we'll have a Tiff v. Jaina and a Siri v. Wyn. [face_laugh]

jasa

puking beauty? great post

Glad you like her. Maybe she should have stayed asleep.

Imperial-hippy

im like a bad stain you can never get rid of me

That's what Palpatine thought too . . .:D

Oh, and hopefully Mace gets to call Anakin a 'wee nipper' soon. That's still in the planning.
    WOOO!!! alright! my claim to fame!!!

Aye. That is part of your claim to fame.:D

oh i cant wait its gona be priceless

:D

great post loved the Anakin Anakin convo and the padme Liea one i liked how Padme was actibg like the mother, making up for lost time and all that.

Thanks.

well done

Thanks again.[:D]

G__Anakin

Good post thanks for the PM

You?re welcome.:)

Jaina_clan_solo

Great update Kissa! and congrats on the noms... and qualifying as Best New Author!

Thanks.[face_blush]

what a great brother/sister bonding moment... I really like the way you write Cem (here and in your other stories)

Thanks.[:D] I love writing about Cem.

the scene with Leia and Padmé was great. And now Leia knows that Anakin is alive!!!! (at least I'm assuming it was Anakin she felt)

Assume all you want.[face_whistling]

well it's good to see Anakin and Jag getting along... even if the meeting between Anakin and his grandfather was a little aukward (sp?)

I always figured that Anakin and Jag would get along.

if you're gonna tell him that much-- why don't you just tell him the whole story Anakin?

He?s too stubborn.

Although I'm pretty sure that Obi-Wan is about to learn more of the story than he ever expected to.

True.

More please!!

Yes.

Handmaiden_Azul

Just a minor thing, Wyn kissed Obi right sfter she puked so that couldn't have been too pleasant.And it was very cruel of you nbot telling us which son Leia sensed? I am all in favor of Wyn-Wan mainly 'cause it is fun too say!

I?m sometimes cruel . . . to Obi.:p

And I liked saying WynWan too.

Super_Jemi

You know, everytime I got to work and have to stay until midnight, you seem to update. And Of course I have to check for the update, just in case. IT's that adicting.. Thanks for the tip about Jedi Trial. I thought that attatchment was forbidden...the Council must have gotten lazy in their old age..

*sigh* I hate it when that happens to me.:rolleyes: Hopefully you catch this update before midnight.:D

And the Council is Less observant anyway.

Em...Wow.

She?s been wanting to do that for a while.

Yeah....that kind of bite
  13. Kissa Jedi Knight

star 3
    Chapter Forty-four, Shadow Academy

Shadow Academy, Control Room

Brakiss watched the Millennium Falcon being drawn into the belly of his ship via a tractor beam. A small smiled tugged at the corner of his mouth while he applauded his luck. It seemed that the twins escape only hours before was not as dramatic of a setback as he had assumed it would be.

The girl he had spoken to on the com sounded very much like Jaina, and he was sure ? judging by the emotions pouring off the ship that she was teetering on the brink of truth. Soon she would see that the Dark Side was all powerful.

Content with that thought, he left the control room, strolling down the corridors to the landing bay with long, confident strides. His silvery robes pooled around him and his lightsaber slapped reassuringly against his hip.

Another advantage to capturing the Falcon was the very real possibility that the Chief of State was on board. With her as a hostage, the Imperials would finally be able to wrest some sort of concessions from the blasted Rebels who had managed to maintain control after all these years.

In spite of that, something nagged his mind. There were people ? students and stormtroopers alike ? who were not at their posts. He wanted to credit the missing people to Luke Skywalker, but he knew that there was something more to it.

He just couldn?t put his finger on it . . . It didn?t really make sense that only half of his troopers were around . . .

Ossus, Jedi Temple, Hallway

Kyp?s heart nearly stopped beating. He jerked his arm closer to his body, trying to react with enough time to save the limb. His reflexes paid off, but not nearly as well as he had hoped they would. He got his arm out of the crimson lightsaber?s deadly path, but lost his own lightsaber. It fell to the ground in two smoking halves.

Instantly he leapt back, acutely aware that he was suddenly defenseless. He was painfully aware of the fact that he would have been better off losing the limb. At least his lightsaber would still be intact . . . From there he could have summoned it to his remaining hand and fought!

Darth Maul barely gave him time to regroup. He attacked mercilessly, his lightsaber carving deep scars in the metal plated floor and wall as he tried to land a blow on Kyp. Twice he got close enough to singe the robes of the arrogant youth. Once he almost chopped him into two pieces.

And he was getting closer. Kyp was suddenly uncertain and defensive. A bad combination for anyone ? but particularly deadly for a Jedi. He was getting desperate, and desperate people made mistakes.

As he advanced, Darth Maul saw Kyp make his fatal error. He forgot where his dying Jedi Master was. Backpedaling rapidly, Kyp tripped over the prone form and landed hard on his butt.

Then, looking up, he watched at Darth Maul?s lightsaber plunged toward his head. This time, he realized quickly, Luke wasn?t in any condition to save him.

Millennium Falcon, lounge

As her father?s ship was drawn toward the belly of the Shadow Academy, Jaina seemed to draw the pieces of herself together. Eyes still dark and full of pain, she reclaimed Qui-gon?s lightsaber and stalked toward the cockpit, a hard glint on her face.

?What will you do?? Qui-gon asked calmly. He followed her, steps even. If he objected to her taking his weapon, he didn?t say anything.

She paused at his question, uncertainty blossoming in her. ?You want me to tread carefully, but I don?t want to tread at all.? She looked down at his weapon, studying the hard lines. The blade, she remembered, was emerald green ? the same shade that Jacen?s was . . .

?Then what are you doing?? Qui-gon asked, tearing her away from those thoughts.

She looked away, getting cold and numb in the Force. He recognized the feeling crystallizing in her as her battle state-of-mind. When they had been on Naboo, she had gotten cold and numb ? impersonal to everything except the fight. He hadn?t believed it was a good
  14. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
  15. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. Thanks for the PM[:D] [:D]
  16. Super_Jemi Jedi Knight

star 1

Yay!! AND you updated on a day off! Sweet.

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

Meh. I was running through a few possible...endings, for lack of a better term. I tend to over think things, especially the Sci-fi reality/alternate reality/time-travel/time rips part of it. Science doesn't really play too much of a role in Star Wars sometimes...Me thinking out loud was all that was.

The girl he had spoken to on the com sounded very much like Jaina, and he was sure ? judging by the emotions pouring off the ship that she was teetering on the brink of truth. Soon she would see that the Dark Side was all powerful.

Oh man isn't he in for a nasty shock.

Once he almost chopped him into two pieces.

Kyp's always in trouble, but that one seems kind of ironic.

?But I do sense darkness here. No doubt some of those we will fight will be evil.?

?Then they'll die ??

?We shall see,?

I didn't really see the question mark there, but I've missed Qui-gon. He's got a unique way of doing things.

?I accept your proposal, Master Jinn. I?ll train under you.?

She's actually been doing that for a little while now.

?Forsake your lack of contact now. I want you to feel the Living Force. Don?t worry about losing people. Trust the Force. I will protect you if you need to snivel ? I don?t sense any great danger here.?
    [face_laugh]

That made me laugh so hard. It was a great mental image to wake up to! It was very in-character of him.

Then she blacked out.

[face_worried]
    That's not usually a good thing.
  17. Labria_uk Force Ghost

star 3
    It seems to me Brakiss is going to get such a suprise when me meets Jaina, and I hope she will be alright. And I hope Luke & Kyp will be alright.
  18. Kidan TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 5
    loved as always the interaction between Jaina and Qui-gon.

Need more soon please :D
  19. Imperial-Hippy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aye. That is part of your claim to fame.
    yes i also hold the world record for snail racing ...:p

great post, and congrats on the noms ect hope u win, i'll vote for ya.

20. reagan64 Force Ghost

star 3
    It take it that wasn't suppose to happen? :oops:
    Nice to know Jaina's willing to listen, though.
    Hope we get to see Qui-gon in action! [face_praying]
  21. padawanlost Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't wait for the Jaina/Qui-Gon action to start. She's going to be even more work than Obi-Wan.

I felt so bad for her not being able to stand the darkness, but it makes sense that blocking it has left her weak to it's effects.

Beautiful relationship between these two. [face_love]

I hope she's wrong about not having a chance with Jag though [face_praying].

I assume Kyp might be smart enough to pull an Obi-Wan and get Maul with another fallen master's lightsaber.

Evil never seems to learn. [face_laugh]
  22. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor Jaina! Sounds like her mother though, 'I'll be a Jedi once I have time.'

Epp. Is Luke going to die?

Is Jacen going to come back?

Will the universe ever be put back together like normal?

Will silly readers stop asking questions the author can't answer without giving away the plot?
  23. jasa Force Ghost

star 3
    :mad: don't kill my kyp! good post though!
  24. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    ?But it does,? Jaina murmured. Then, seconds later, she shook her head. ?That can?t be right. Forget what I said. The Shadow Academy was destroyed and it can?t come back.?

Well, shouldn't be too hard to destroy it again now, will it?

Great as usual, Kissa :D
  25. Peagis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow great couple of posts Kissa I cant wait to see what happens next!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.