main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Warriors of Legend: Part 1

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Pheonix_Rising, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: No need to make your character leave, I will control him for the time being.

IC: Dragon Aspect & Kepesksveargith.

The Dragon noddes to the answers and looks to Kepesksveargith.

"Kepesksveargith, Fintir kothar versel. Bensvelk vyrlim majak vivex ekess tiathar. Sjach-vaecaesin majak ekess haurach persvek karif hurthi. Kepesksveargith gethrisj ekess ioth ir. Aesthyr darasv levex persvek charir caesin." The dragon looks back from the young Prince, "You need not concern yourselves with this journey any longer. I will awaken the other aspects. Each of you have other things to do, i will speak to each you separately, but for now, i wish you to go into this waiting chamber. Any questions you have, i will be happy to answer."

The Aspect moves and below it is a large stairwell that leads deeper into the cloud.

TAG: Everyone.

2. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    OOC: Sure, that'll be fine. In that case, I'll just keep regularly posting until I go. :)

IC: Varn Jetel

Varn eyed the stairway. "Sure, mate. You can give us the ol' plan. Just hop on down anytime, we won't...ah...disarrange anything." Unless there's so much treasure you won't miss anything...

The outlaw glanced around at his comrades. "In the meantime, mates, what say we spend the time with a game of cards? Dice? Stones?" With an odd little flick of the thief's wrist, a pack, a set of carved cubes, and a number of painted stones appeared and disappeared in quick succession in Varn's palm. The outlaw chuckled. "Luck, fate, fortune. Not so weighty as doom, eh?" This has all been a game, the thief thought privately. Soon, it'll be time to start playing.

TAG: Others

3. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    OOC: Okay, no more messages for a while. I leave Varn Jetel with Pheonix_Rising. Have fun! :)

4. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Orion

Orion eyed the stairway. He turned to the draconic Aspect rather than go into the waiting room. He had to know something. "Wise One." He began. "Do you know anything of corrupted angels? Outside of your home we were beset by such a being. An angel that was unjustly killed and then resurrected by one or more dark gods. I need to know more about this specific angel."

TAG

5. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Nymbrixion

"Fallen angels, yes. I know of fallen Angels, especially Astral Deva's Orion. I know what happened, and there is nothing I can do to help at the moment. What I can say though, is that one of the Kings children knows more. And now, since you are here, I shall speak with you first.

"Do you know of the Orc lands to the south?"

TAG: Orion

6. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

How typical. He asked a simple question and the dragon couldn't even be bothered to include a few details. Well, he was going to have to pry those details out, but later.

"I haven't been there for a few years, but I have a general idea of what is going on. What about them?"

TAG: Nymbrixion

7. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Nymbryxion

"There is someone leading a rebellion there, against the tyrannical leader of the Orcs... The problem is that the person who is leading the rebellion, is no orc. He is a half-demon. He calls himself the 'Son of Asmodeus.' Although that is highly unlikely, I would like it checked out imediately, we cannot have a repeat of what happened sixty ers ago."

8. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"Not likely the direct son of Asmodeus, the Archdevil himself has better things to do than go around compulating with mortals. But if he managed to put together enough orcs for a rebellion on their current leader he has something going for him. I'll go check it out. But first I need more information about the fallen angel. You said one of the king's children knows more. I am going to assume you mean Damodred. I don't think you are talking about Kepesksveargith. So who do I need to talk to and where do I find them?"

TAG: Nymbryxion

9. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC Nymbryxion

The Dragon knew what was on Orions mind, "Kepesksveargith should be on his way to where you will find your information, I'm sure you could follow him...Although he may find out." The dragon nodds for Orion to look over the side of the cloud. When he does, he can see Kepesksveargith soaring away to the north.

10. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

Orion looked at Kepesksveargith flying to the north. He weighed his options, go after the man and find the information he needed, or go after this half-demon. More innocents depended on the orc issue being resolved fast, but now that he knows her fate, could he allow her to remain in that fate for any longer than she needs to?

"I will deal with this 'son of Asmodeus'. Is there anything else you want me to know before I go?" Orion asked.

TAG

OoC: Could everyone else who is still playing at least give a post to indicate you are still around? And anyone who is reading along and wants to play, you are more than welcome to. The more the merrier.

11. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Still here.

12. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    GM-

I am going to have this thread locked...The amount of players just didn't pick up like I wanted. I think they are all too busy with other games. So this game will be locked.

I will be starting another game based on the Ace Combat 5 game. I have three players already, and it WILL be a closed game, so there are only so many spots available.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.