main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Warwick Davis at Forbidden Planet (London)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 17, 2011.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    A heads-up for October if you are in or near London - Warwick Davis will be signing his book Size Matters Not at the Forbidden Planet megastore in London on October 18 (Tuesday) from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. Further details are here on the FP website.

Note - the article is rather confusing as it refers to an April date. Anyone interested might want to confirm with the store. There are contact details on the linked site.

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Warwick came to my work tonight, he went to see Titin in IMAX with his wife and kids. He was very receptive to the staff who recgonised him, I personally aided him in moving seats when he said he couldn't see very well due to the position of the headrests.

Hven't had such excitement since Danny Boyle came to see Star Trek.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's great! Did you get an autograph?

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Na, I got one years ago at Collectormania, but he did sign some for others. I got his daughter's food order processed faster so he could go upstairs, he was very happy to spend time talking to people before and after the movie.