main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Warwick Davis in Brandon!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by vampyregodz, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I won't be able to attend :( I have to be at a concert at 7pm. I hope you guys have fun and I'm sure it will be a great group event.

2. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    ill take pics. if we do another trench run, bring the items you want signed. we can always paste you into the photos, lol

3. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    Hey, got a cool idea. after the Autograph session, anybody want to check out "Fantastic Four"? I thought that was awesome, and were right next to a theater. I dont know what were gonna do time wise, but leave that to the event coordinator.

4. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    That's a pretty good idea! Keep in mind that it ends around 9pm and it'll probably be another hour before we actually get out of there. Maybe out to eat somewhere? We'll come up with something once we're there.
    Later

5. TI-655

TI-655 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow if I work next Friday or not. I had this Friday off, so I'm hoping I have next also. If I do, I'll be there! :D

6. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    There are a ton of restaurants and a pizza shop right next door and also a Joffreys coffee shop

7. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    anyone intrested in a small get together before the Warwick Davis event? if so, contact me via pm or IM me. just a hangout event, chill out, whatever. st. pete locals (yes, jace is included) proabably might be more interested in this, locatation and all. peace

Peace out

Please dont feed the animals

8. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    :-B Details for this event here.

Date: Friday July 8, 2005.
    Time: 7pm-9pm (If anyone can get there a little earlier say 6:30p to 6:45p that would be a good idea.)
    Location: Brandon (need directions Vamp or the exact address so we can Mapquest it.)
    Dress: Informal Costume (ranging from a Club T-shirt to complete Star Wars character.)

Afterwards, some of us may go to the movies or just hangout. We can discuss that here or after the event. Every little outting we do that gets us in the public eye is gonna help draw new members and give us a bigger group of friends to do fun things with. So lets be on our best behavior and have some fun.[face_dancing] [face_batting]

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I'll be there after work as soon as I can get through the traffic!!!!

10. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Sign Here Autographs
    is located infront of the AMC Brandon Regency 20 Movie Theatre
    2496 W. Brandon Blvd.
    Brandon, FL 33511

Per Vampyregodz post earlier in the thread.

[face_alien_1]

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Well I looked at maps and Fri. night traffic...well, could take me at least ...an hour or more to get there. I figure the crosstown expressway is better then the mess on I-275. then figure out how to get around there. I did find my way near the Westfiled shopping center one. time. Any other suggestions?

12. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    if anybody can get a hold of jace, i need to see if i can get a ride to the warwick davis event. my family is leaving that morning to go the michigan for the week, i decided not to go for this event.

13. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Marie,
    if you can find your way to westfield mall, then you are directly across the street from the shop.
    Find the exit out of the mall onto hwy 60 or brandon blvd. this street you will be on is called Grand regency once you cross hwy 60.
    Go straight across 60 and turn into the large strip mall on your right. park as near to the movie theater as possble.
    The shop is to the left of the movie theater if you are standing in front of the box office looking at movie times!
    Hope to see you all there Friday!

14. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Sith, I just found out that I will NOT be able to go. Sorry for the short notice, hope you can find a ride with someone though. - Jace

15. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i guess i can't go then. a cab ride would cost me an arm and a leg. well, i can dream cant i

16. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Finances are ruling me out of it too unfortunately.
    If it was after monday it would be no problem.
    Anyway if one of you kind peeps could get me something Willowish signed I can pay you monday for it. (If there is no Willow stuff left Leprechaun would be my second choice)
    A Willow poster would rule all.

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay I can find the place then...always can find the malls!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.