main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Warwick Davis in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by GunganSlayer, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    I am thrilled he's back as an Ewok.

The rebellion didn't know of them on Endor, nor did the Empire. Ewoks may be primitive, but they are good in a fight. I have no problem believing the Ewoks wanted to be part of the Rebellion. Warwick might very well be the ambassador for Endor. Works for me!

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Hey; if Jar Jar could be Padme's Aide, and a Representive for Naboo in the Senate; then Wicket could easily be an Ambassador for Endor. [face_plain]

Dak Oolron likes this.
  3. themuzikman

themuzikman Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 20, 2013

Where was it announced that he was going to be playing an Ewok specifically?

Dak Oolron likes this.
  4. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    This is great for Warwick. Now if only Lucasfilm would commit to...

[​IMG]

BigAl6ft6, Krueger and Baron_Papanerd like this.
  5. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004
    I have the hugest smile on my face at reading this new right now, I can't even tell you. :D

6. MillionthVoice

MillionthVoice Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    It would be awesome wicked if Wicket has ben hanging around with Chewie and R2 getting mad technology skills, and now is the co-pilot of the Falcon, passing the torch from wookiee to ewok :)

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  7. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    Don't ask me, I'm just assuming. I'm not about to scan through this entire thread. The picture of him holding up a furry mask to his face looks exactly like an Ewok. Plus, he had an Ewok doll on the table in front of him. If he's not an Ewok, but a face in a crowd, so be it.

8. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Someone who works in the film industry here in the UK, they never claimed to knew for certain because they aren't on the production.

9. Dewback

Jul 18, 1998
    That's an old rumor from Making Star Wars. Your friend read it on a website. A website we all read.

10. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I believe the rumour about a second battle (or slaughter, more accurately) on Endor came from someone seeing concept art. However, the rumour also stated that they believed it was art created for some sort of tie-in media, most probably a video game, and not from Episode 7 itself.

Dewback likes this.
  11. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    Prehaps a fleet of Star Destoryers came out of hyperspace and blasted Endor with a huge planetary bombardment, since we know they would not dare to drop stormtroopers back down in that forest moon again, and then after razing the forest to the ground they drop hundreds of AtAts to march to the Ewok villages which are burning, and mop up as the Sith Inquistors arrive and scoop up the remains of Darth Vaders outfit............Nothing is left except a few survivors lead by Wicket and they go underground and are not seen for many years until the time of Episode seven, the Empire has its revenge !!!

12. Dewback

Jul 18, 1998
    I doubt it. I think he's probably still in prison...
    [​IMG]

13. Rodie

Rodie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2014
    Dude, I don't want to see the Ewoks "slaughtered." If this grave robber stuff is legit, and there is a scene on Endor, then surely killing one or two Ewoks in order to get Vader's helmet would be enough. Why would we need to see the entire village destroyed?

14. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    I just would think the Empire would be a little upset at them for aiding the rebellion, and throwing a gaint bar-b-q victory in which they roasted the remains of stormtroopers on open fires.............................

jbyrd1245 and Krueger like this.
  15. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000

Indeed, I can't imagine that we will ever see someone so consumed with hate that they will slaughter an entire village....not just the men, but the women and the children too.

16. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I don't follow MakingStarWars that closely so i'll have to take your word on it but seeing as this person (and honestly not a friend) is in the film industry and if MSW has heard this rumour too i'd say now its almost a certainty. Its too much of a coincedence for me but like whats been said it could be part of something not revelant to Episode VII but a spin off or a game or something.

The only question is will this scene be filmed and make it through to the final cut? If Warwick Davis is involved i'd say yes to the first part, but then Warwick could play multiple roles so we'll just have to wait and see...

17. Kraven Head

Kraven Head Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    Cute...

18. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Yep, Ewoks are so cute.

19. Scummy_and_Villainous

Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2013
    Now I must unlearn what I have learned.

20. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I always quite liked that we saw them in Dark Empire fighting alongside Han and Chewie.

[​IMG]

Revanfan1 and my kind of scum like this.
  21. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    wicket clearly took acting lessons from michael caine

Dewback likes this.
  22. Kraven Head

Kraven Head Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    If there's any justice in the galaxy, I for one hope the Empire uses Ewoks as target practice.

23. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001

I'd pay good money to see that.

24. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    So is he an Ewok or is he a Cantina musician?

25. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    An Ewok Cantina musician?

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.