main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Warwick Davis in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by GunganSlayer, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VonDizzler

VonDizzler Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 28, 2014
    Singing yub nub

2. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    He's the Ewok cantina's chief musician who befriends Leia before stealing an Sith speeder bike :D

3. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    He obviously plays an Ewok on Endor when Cyborg man goes after Vader's helmet.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    starocean90 likes this.
  5. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

Jokes aside, he did play half the cast of harry potter. he could do it again.

6. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    well StarWars7news said before they heard possible January 2015 for posters
    http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/12/rumor-the-force-awakens-poster-could-come-next-week.html

7. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    [​IMG]
    The first with Darth Vader (above) might even be quite revealing. Darth Vader’s return (either in flashback or something much more shocking) was once rumoured, but it’s hard to believe Davis would have let such a big spoiler slip so easily.
    The second snap (below) is of Davis with Chewbacca’s crotch, which really doesn’t bare thinking about. We already know that Chewie (and actor Peter Mayhew) are returning for the new film.

[​IMG]
    https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/warwick-davis-shows-off-darth-vader-selfie-from-108158124734.html
    to see video
    http://www.jedinews.ca/news/news.aspx?newsID=20208

8. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
  9. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
  10. Kraven Head

Kraven Head Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012

Problem I have is how does "Cyborg Man" know where to find the body/helmet? After saving Luke from he Emperor and giving his father a Jedi burial, I can't picture Luke telling anyone what happened to Vader and where the body is.

11. Kraven Head

Kraven Head Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    That's one impressive **** piece.

12. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Yeah I think these pics were played for laughs more than anything (I've no doubt we'll see something of the vader iconography in the movie but I don't think this is from the set) I doubt Disneys well oiled secrecy campaign would've let that slide.

13. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013

Good point. That very well could just be "decoration" item of sorts on set. We all know about the set posters, why not this too?

14. CGI-BOBAFENT

Feb 5, 2002

or possibly Disney Weekends/Celebration

15. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Warwick is a consummate professional. He knows that pictures like that would get him into trouble. I doubt they're much at all. Probably just dummies they have on display around the place. The Chewbacca costume looks quite bad. His hair has never hung down like that.

HL&S and TheBBP like this.
  16. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014

He probably feels the Force from Vader's helmet. and the Empire would definitely head back to Endor to search the wreckage of the blown up Death Star.

CGI-BOBAFENT likes this.
  17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Call me crazy, but that looks like the Disney Chewbacca to me - aka, the foam head that walks around the theme parks and does meet and greets. So, whoever mentioned that this might have been from Star Wars Weekends might have been spot on.

Hitchhiking-Ghost and TheBBP like this.
  18. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012
    Just a thought, what if Kylo Ren goes to Endor with his/her troops. They slaughter the Ewoks who contributed to the downfall of the Sith and Ren using Sith magic raises Vader from the dead. Vader's armour and clothes are restored by magic and although they are empty they are inhabited by the spirit of the slain Sith Lord.

19. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
  20. Django Fett

Nov 7, 2012

I was thinking Return of the Ewok style thing, may be he filmed a Return of the Warwick where he's chased around Pinewood by Vader and Chewie :D

starocean90 likes this.
  21. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    No surprise there. I'm just glad the movie blogging sites got lots of hits from it. That's what's important.

starocean90 likes this.
  22. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    http://www.slashfilm.com/warwick-davis-force-awakens-photos/
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warwick-davis-selfies-tease-star-764092
    even the Hollywood Reporter[face_laugh]
    me I don't mind, it's great to have something to talk about concerning Warwick, something is better than nothing.;)

@Django Fett
    Yes, a Return of the Ewok sequel is long overdo.:D

23. CGI-BOBAFENT

Feb 5, 2002
    Called it, Star Wars Weekends ;)

Just shows how crazy everyone is about Star Wars to run with a story before checking. I love it!

Warwick keep it up dude. That's why you're awesome.

HanSolo29 and starocean90 like this.
  24. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    also one of the few actors that played a role in each trilogy (1 movie per trilogy for now).^:)^

25. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    Wasn't there some report awhile back that a bunch of little people were brought in for some battle scene on that 'forest/mountain/snow' planet or something? Making Stars Wars made mention that they'll be playing small aliens called 'rockers'- if memory serves. Wonder if he'll be playing one of the those aliens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.