main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Warwik Davis in Knoxville, TN @ Adventure Con 2003

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by K9-Rod, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    Hey all,

I was just trying to spread the word about Adventure Con 2. last year's first Adventure Con was a great sucess. We even had Peter Mayhew as a guest and got to hang out with him.

Well this year they are bringing a bunch of celebrities, among them Wicket, Warwick Davis himslef.

Other guests include:

James McArthur from Hawaii 5-0
    Linda Harrison (Nova) from the Planets of the Apes movies
    Gunnar Hansen aka Leatherface
    Gil Gerard aka Buck Rogers
    Erin Gray aka Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers
    Felix Selia aka Twiki from Buch Rogers (also played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi)
    Steve Stanley (comic book artist)
    Dirk Benedict (Face from the A-Team and Starbuck from Battlestar Gallatica

There will be a costume contest on Saturday and with the members of the 501st Southern Garrison I am sure this will be a treat.

Come join us! It will be held in Knoxville, Tennessee on May 31st and June 1st of 2003. For more information please visit their site at www.toyshow.org or you can contact Marcus, the guy in charge at info@toyshow.org

Come join us, there will be around 400 dealer tables and a large amount of props on display. Like one of the original Batmobiles and I beleive a Terminator Endoskeleton!

Also feel free to contact me with any questions, or post them here, The members of the Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group work hand-in-hand with the Adventure Con staff helping them with manpower and the guest so we try to make sure they remember that we are Star Wars fans first......;)

Rod
    member of the Knoxville FanForce
    and
    TSWCG Administrator (Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group at www.thejawa.net/tswcg)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.