main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Was Anakin cleaned before he was put in the suit?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Lord_Darth, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohwise1

ohwise1 Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    <if you've gotten third degree burns like anakin, you would be in such shock and you would not feel any pain at all because your nerves would be burned away. No pain at all. thats the problem. you'll break your hand off with out you even knowing it or feeling it.>

He was just fairly pissed with the chain of events that lead to losin his limbs and being overcooked. I dont think pain was a factor

2. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    That was burnt skin. Not dirt.

3. Vindaxxus

Vindaxxus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 29, 2000
    His face was severely burned and he didnt look to bad when Luke took off his mask...

I was thinking you would see some burn scars all over his face...

4. SKSeven

SKSeven Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Well, consider Vader's suit. It's a sterile enviornment. Given that there's a couple of decades between the time of his immolation and when we finally see his face, any scars he had would not only have time to heal, but a good place to do so. On top of which, his Force abilities would aid him, if the suit himself didn't kick in.

Or maybe it was because Lucas blew his entire budget on Ewok costumes and couldn't afford the makeup. [face_whistling]

5. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005
    I would hope he would have been cleaned. He probably was.

6. YODAS_HALF_BROTHER

YODAS_HALF_BROTHER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2002
    I agree with Darth Sinister. It was burnt skin, not dirt.

7. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    [image=http://www.tendercorp.com/photos/afterburn_family.jpg]

8. LordRevan19

LordRevan19 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2005
    "Was Anakin cleaned before he was put in the suit?"

I think he was, but it just looks like he is still dirty and stuff like that.

Good Stuff

9. -maynard-

-maynard- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    i was bothered as well. i was hoping sidious would hold a tissue up to vader nose and say "blow!" cause you know, the air was very dirty as well.

i personally thought vader would be hungry after exerting himself. i was surprised Sidious didnt do the airplane, "vvvvrrreeewwww...here comes the plane, Ani. Open wide!"

maybe anakin had to go to the bathroom...

10. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    Of course Skywalker was cleaned. And in the scene where he's on the table yelling what we saw was burned skin and flesh.

11. BareBodkin

BareBodkin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    I'm not really sure how whether he was cleaned or not has any effect on the way we view the movie.

12. obi1andreasen79

obi1andreasen79 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2005
    LOL! This thread is a must read!

13. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    When you are burnt you would have that chared look for a while. I am sure that he was cleaned as well as possible before being placed in the suit. I am sure that over time he has a bacta bath on a regular basis. Plus he has / will have the meditation chamber. I am sure he needs to have his wounds tended from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.