main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Was anyone in that tower Anakin creamed while landing the Invisible Hand?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Holocron_Collector, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Bly13

Commander_Bly13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    I thought about that as well, I dont know when it was but at one point, every time i saw someone die in a movie, just the extra people, not the main characters, well whenever i saw someone die in a movie, i started to wonder about them and their family and how THAT person matters to.

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

HookLineandSinker, that was genius.

3. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Who cares about the tower collapsing. So a couple dozen lost their lives. Think about the billions of creatures who are now out of work because the Trade Federation, Techno Union, InterGalactic Banking Clan, Commerce Guild, and Corporate Alliance suddenly collapsed in one night. I mean sure, there were warning signs that their jobs weren't entirely stable, but what alternatives did these systems have? Entire system economies were probably wrecked before the Empire could salvage some of them. Starvation across a galaxy.

Sure Viceroy Nute Gunray was a piece of scum, but Associate Bob on Zelti Prime was a nice guy who can't feed his tadpoles because his company got caught in the middle of a galactic war. Now his company is in chaos because suddenly the TF cargo ships aren't stopping by his neck of the galaxy.

Who does he turn to? Grand Moff Poobaba, the new regional governor of his sector who offers them shipping on Star Destroyers for triple the price. He can't afford his own ship so either becomes the Empire's bitch, goes completely out of business, or turns to non-legal ways of shipping.

Then of course he has to find new clients because for some reason, his largest client, the Mustafarian Ore Company hasn't contacted him back about those plastic cartons they need monthly.

And to think if one computer malfunction can cause the lava to overun Mustafar, what about Gossams who run the acid dam of Bogwandu. That dam won't opperate itself when suddenly Shu Mai's checks aren't rolling in. Think of the poor villages down in Bogwandu valley. God help them if their local Senator is Fema Baab.

Ironically, I'd say in one humorous post, HLS explained fully the complete fall of life from RotS to ANH and just exactly why things look the way they do in the OT... Wow. That, and just when and why smuggling became a bit more profitable for people like Mr. Solo.

4. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    possibly, whoever was in the tower realized it would be a close call and hauled butt out of there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.