main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Was Grievous a Sith?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthMarik, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMarik

DarthMarik Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2012
    I ask because I never once saw him use force powers but in the video game for ROTS he say's "I am the future of the Sith!" I always thought this was strange because he never seemed to be a Sith to me.

2. Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    Nope. He was never a part of the Sith. He uses lightsabers, but he cannot use the force. Besides, there can only be two. Even Ventress wasn't a Sith, and she was a force sensitive.

Whoever wrote that line for Grievous either wasn't paying attention to the established lore, or was attempting to illustrate how deluded of a character Grevious was.

3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    She may not have been inducted into their "inner circle" but she gets referred to as one a lot in TCW. I think she even calls herself Sith at one point, though I'm not sure.

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Asajj Ventress: "The dark side is strong in me, for I am Sith."
    Count Dooku: "A bold claim, but you are not Sith. You wear the trappings of the Sith, you fight like the Sith, but this can be imitated, however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."

timmoishere and Iron_lord like this.
  5. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Dooku's "Sith have no fear" boast tends to be shown as just a boast, in other works.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  6. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    Yes they do, the prequels spend like half the time explaining how fear is one of the most prominent traits of Sith. Stupid TCW...

Darth Dominikkus likes this.
  7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    It was said in CW not tCW

8. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    In ROTS, the droid general bragged about being trained in the Jedi arts and didn't use Count Dooku's Sith-name... its obvious that he wasn't a Sith Lord.

Darth Dominikkus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.