main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Was there any trade paper backs versions of comic series made besides the Dark Empire Series's

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Solo_Luck, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo_Luck

Solo_Luck Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    I'm curious to know because I don't like comics but if anything important happened in them like in Dark Empire than I like read about them through a trade paperback version.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Trade Paperbacks are exactly the same as the comics. If you don't like comics, then you probably wouldn't like TPBs, as the logic goes, ;).

3. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    Also, practically all Dark Horse and Marvel comics have been or will be reprinted in trade paperback.

4. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    I think he means he doesn't like having to buy monthly issues of comics to get the whole story and would rather just buy it all together in a TPB. I feel the same way.

And yes, there are plenty of SW TPBs out there. Most larger bookstores like Borders and Barnes & Noble usually carries them in the comics section. Most of the stuff there is TPBs of all types.

You can get them online too, probably at Amazon or similar sites. But sometimes I just like to go Borders and sit there and read them and not buy them. 8-}

5. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Well, I too like TPBs myself. It upsets me when I have to find the individual issues, when a TPB doesn't exist, :p.

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    IIRC, the only major series not to be collected in TPB has been the first X-Wing series, Infinity's End, Jedi Quest..and thats about the only major ones besides some of the Droids stuff.

However, some are very tricky to get like Empire's End, Requiem for a Rogue and Freedon Nadd Uprising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.