main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Was Vader really going to do that?

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I know this has been checked before but I have the same doubt as before. Was Darth Vader going to betray the Emperor if Luke Skywalker joined him in the Darkside? Discuss

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Yes it has been discussed here before. :p

I'd probably say yes, since Emperor or not, no one lives forever. ;)

3. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    My opinion is that no, it's just the sith's way of entrapment.

Dooku also did the same to Ben Kenobi, btw.

4. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Yo creo que si ... viendo el patron de toma de decisiones de Anakin y su poder el cual es mas que el de los demas Jedi y esto lo lleva a convertirse en Vader creo que es posible que llegase a un punto en el cual se sintiese que era mas poderoso que el Emperador. asi que creo que su ambicion lo llevase a eso.

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    You know I totally beg to differ. The Emperor did a lot of nasty things to Vader to test his loyalty and not to mention his strenght. Vader want it or not was just the biggest and most powerful lackey in the Universe. He was too subjugated to the Emperor. Come on man look at the facts here, the Emperor was openly offering Vader's position to Luke Skywalker he even forced them to a duel in front of him, whoever won got the job. Sure Vader then finally realized this but he never was much for a plan. He did what he was told, except for some moments in which puberty hit, but still he was a follower.

6. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Enter the Lucas factor: "Who cares about that old leper of an emperor? Have Vader kill 'em and take his place, because it would be sooo much more fun and interesting that way. Also, replace the royal guards with ewoks."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.