main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Was Yoda the last Jedi that Sidious faced?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by r8hitman, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_JEDI

MASTER_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2001
    Interesting. I really need to start reading EU again. I would think that the few Jedi that were left would stay out of range of the Sith, simply because that can't win. I remember seeing a image of Darth Vader with a lightsaber about to strike some poor Jedi down.

2. r8hitman

r8hitman Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2004

I really need to start reading EU again.
    NOOOO!!!:_|

Dont read the EU!!![face_shame_on_you]

"Be one of us"[face_mischief]
    [image=http://www.fast-rewind.com/lostboys3.jpg]

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Not only are there possibly surviving Jedi but there are 11 former jedi remaining from the 'Lost Twelve', Dooku being the 12th.

4. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Sidious doesn't have the time or the desire to go trudging through some swampy marsh looking for a padawan who's hiding in a cave somewhere. I doubt even Vader goes on many of these assassinations, even though I'm sure the EU will show otherwise. Sidious and Vader probably outsource these tasks to bounty hunters, or just rely on the huge military they have at their disposal. Vader can not afford to go around duelling desperate Jedi with nothing to lose. He is already in very bad condition after Mustafar. We see how he has his hands full with a young Luke and an old Obi-Wan in the OT, he's just not up to the task.

5. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Ha! D_S, you had me at "Clone Emperor" :p

Do they call him "Siidious" so that he'll match "Luuke"?

Anyway, I disagree that it's Yoda, EU or not. When Luke confronts the Emperor, he is a Jedi. Hence, Return of the Jedi. I mean, I see your point, they don't really fight, the Emperor just fries him. But still, Luke would technically be the last Jedi that Sidious "faced"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.