San Fran, CA Wash DC Fan Force?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LeiaAsylum, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi all,

well, I've had a crazy and annoying summer so far, but I recently got some "last straw" type news - Al is being transferred to Washington, D.C. and we will be leaving SF in early October. I like DC and all, but I'm really sad to leave SF. :_| I've had so much fun with you guys since I joined SFFF. I should be able to make a Sept meeting, and/or if we're doing anything in the meantime, let me know. My job has become nightmarish (today was the 7th day in a row that I worked) but frankly I will make time to have fun, knowing that I have a limited time left for it with y'all!!

So who's up for the San Jose toy show?? [face_hypnotized]

Oh, and does anyone know anything about the DC Fan Force? It won't be the same, but I thought they might keep my costumes out of mothballs....
  2. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry to hear that you and Al are leaving us, Anne. :( I guess the Alderaan sweatshirt may get retired (with your permission, of course :) )
  3. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Nooooooo! Say it isn't so! You can't leave us!

We'll miss you!!!
  4. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll miss you guys too! But one good thing is I can still read the boards, see photos, etc.
  5. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Anne Aquadron is gonna be one less? That sucks! Sorry to hear your going Anne, we'll be missing you!

As far Alderaan, technically it was vaped from existence... There is a "New Alderaan" mentioned in Dark Empire 2.
  6. StarSmuggler Jedi Master

star 4
    [ESB Luke] NO!!!!! [ESB Luke] You were the first person I had a conversation with in this club; I was so nervous at the X-mas party at Eva's, I didn't know anyone and you made me feel welcome. Just talking to you made me feel much better, that I had a chance at being accepted by the group. I'm not good with these sort of things, but I really am sad that you're leaving, Anne. Thanks for being a friend to me when I was a very shy newbie. [:D]
  7. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aww...Best of luck Anne. I probably won't get to see you before you go so [:D]
    I am sure the DC Fanforce will welcome you with open arms..and if we don't..well you can always come back here and hang out with some of the best people I know. :D
  8. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks you guys - the closer this gets the more bummed I get! I'm really going to try to make as many meetings/events as I can, in between working overtime and decluttering/getting ready to move.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.