main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Wash DC Fan Force?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LeiaAsylum, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    Hi all,

well, I've had a crazy and annoying summer so far, but I recently got some "last straw" type news - Al is being transferred to Washington, D.C. and we will be leaving SF in early October. I like DC and all, but I'm really sad to leave SF. :_| I've had so much fun with you guys since I joined SFFF. I should be able to make a Sept meeting, and/or if we're doing anything in the meantime, let me know. My job has become nightmarish (today was the 7th day in a row that I worked) but frankly I will make time to have fun, knowing that I have a limited time left for it with y'all!!

So who's up for the San Jose toy show?? [face_hypnotized]

Oh, and does anyone know anything about the DC Fan Force? It won't be the same, but I thought they might keep my costumes out of mothballs....

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Sorry to hear that you and Al are leaving us, Anne. :( I guess the Alderaan sweatshirt may get retired (with your permission, of course :) )

3. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Nooooooo! Say it isn't so! You can't leave us!

We'll miss you!!!

4. LeiaAsylum

Jul 9, 2003
    I'll miss you guys too! But one good thing is I can still read the boards, see photos, etc.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Anne Aquadron is gonna be one less? That sucks! Sorry to hear your going Anne, we'll be missing you!

As far Alderaan, technically it was vaped from existence... There is a "New Alderaan" mentioned in Dark Empire 2.

6. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    [ESB Luke] NO!!!!! [ESB Luke] You were the first person I had a conversation with in this club; I was so nervous at the X-mas party at Eva's, I didn't know anyone and you made me feel welcome. Just talking to you made me feel much better, that I had a chance at being accepted by the group. I'm not good with these sort of things, but I really am sad that you're leaving, Anne. Thanks for being a friend to me when I was a very shy newbie. [:D]

7. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Aww...Best of luck Anne. I probably won't get to see you before you go so [:D]
    I am sure the DC Fanforce will welcome you with open arms..and if we don't..well you can always come back here and hang out with some of the best people I know. :D

8. LeiaAsylum

Jul 9, 2003
    Thanks you guys - the closer this gets the more bummed I get! I'm really going to try to make as many meetings/events as I can, in between working overtime and decluttering/getting ready to move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.