main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Washington fanforce meetup hotel info

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Okay people! I booked us a room in Leavenworth, they were hard to find due to most places had a 2 night minimum stay
    The room I found we can get up to 6 people in there. I have to pre-pay for the room, they require it 60 days prior to the arrival date. They also have a 60 day cancellation policy, and that means if the date for the meetup changes, We will have to use the room anyway or lose out on the money we pay

The room is going to be 136.53 (I believe that includes the 11% (!) hotel tax) my reservation is not confirmed yet, but when it is I will have to pay for it on my MasterCard debit card by April 24th, so those of us going for sure, would you be willing to give me your share of the room via paypal by then? (If so, PM me for the paypal addy). I can wait if I have to till our next meeting or longer, but it would be nice if I could get the funds I used up front recouped before the actual trip.

These are the people I have as definitely going and spending the night:
    Myself
    My Daughter Bianca
    Cheryl
    Marlow

I believe that Paulie was thinking of going but had said she?d book a room for herself with her business credit card (If you are going to Paulie, you better reserve fast! Rooms are booking up quick already)

Amy and her friend (Sheila?) might stay if the room cost is low enough, so it breaks down like this:

My share is 45.51 (me and B)

Everyone else?s would be 22.755 assuming Amy and her friend are sharing the room with us as well.

I would like a definite headcount prior to the 24th so we can find out if our individual cost will be higher or not.

Oh, here are the details of the room and hotel:
    http://www.quiltersheaven.com/Rooms/room_10.htm

http://www.quiltersheaven.com/mrsAndsn.html

I KNOW!!!! The décor of the rooms are kinda hokey, but I couldn?t beat the location and price anywhere else

Here is a map that gives and idea about the relative location of the inn to the city park I want to pay a visit to (Mrs. Anderson's Lodging House is at 917 Commercial Street):

http://www.icicleinn.com/activities/printwaterfrontpark.htm

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I messed up on the price I quoted before. When I reserved the room, I put down only four people in the reservations form, so the price of $136.53 was just for 4 people, it will be an extra 14.43 for each person over that, so if we have more than 4 people coming, I will have to recalculate what each of us will be paying for our shares.
    But lets assume Amy and her friend do decide to come, that would add $28.86 to the total, making it 165.39. Divide that by 6 people and each share is $27.57

So, if the only people staying in the room are:
    Myself
    My Daughter Bianca
    Cheryl
    Marlow

Then what I quoted before is still correct. If we have more people than that staying, we will have to recalculate the share each person pays to stay in the room. I don?t think we can ?sneak? anyone in either as this is a bed & breakfast type place.

I did pay today for the room, but I only paid for 3 of us since I screwed up and forgot if Marlow told me if she was staying in the room or in Lenny & Mary?s Camper. (I am almost certain she is going to stay in the room though) But I will cover the extra 14.43 for that when we get to the Inn, since the proprietor told me I could just pay for who I was certain was coming right now and then cover the rest when we check in

Anyhow, if I could get a definite headcount, it would sure be helpful in getting the financial part of this trip all squared away.

3. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Jarus (John) and I are planning on a Day trip to Leavenworth to check things out and hopefully come up with some awesome activities for this meet-up. I'll post more information when I have it, and please submit your ideas for fun activities as well!

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Remind me to pay when I get to the BBQ.

5. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    I think we should have a dinner together at least. Do we know how many are going? We should make reservations. I'm on vacation in a couple of weeks, so I can call. don't know if I can book dinner reservation that far in advance but I'll find out. I'll just need a head count

6. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    What time were we meeting, Cate? I forgot to write it down.

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I think we said 9am at my place and leave from there in Marlows car?

I just talked to her about it this weekend too and Old scatterbrained me can?t remember what we said for sure, but I am pretty sure that?s what it was

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    there may possibly be only three of us in the room this Saturday.
    Bianca wants to go to a friend?s house instead of with us to Leavenworth. But her friend is moving next weekend so she may not be able to see her much in the future, so I understand.

So here is where we stand right now with how much the room is costing.
    For three people the room is 122.10 which I have prepaid

Divide that by three is $40.80 each. I would appreciate that in cash the moring we leave instead of a check so I have it to spend on the trip .

9. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    No problem.

10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Hope you guys have fun! I'll be up in Sumas on Saturday [face_worried]

11. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    good luck to you too Paulie, I hope scores of people purchase your wares