main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Watch out!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by StarBlazer, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    How'd you do on the test for the permit SB? I missed 2 :(

2. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Hush you JD! ;) I only missed one.

*SB*

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Congrats, did you get to drive to the BBQ?

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I promise that you will talk at the next rmff meeting...you will talk even if it kills you to do so! Maybe I'll just have a little chat with dadblazer and see if he can make you talk (he can bring out baby pics or tell youngin stories or something to spark the fire) [face_devil]

5. StarBlazer

Dec 2, 2001
    Oh really JD? [face_mischief]

No, I didn't have my permit on Sunday, and I doubt Dad would have let me anyhow...

*SB*

6. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    really [face_devil]

vee haff our vays off making you talk miss blazer!

7. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    ive found that the funnest times to drive are when you are really upset or angry with something or someone... you get places a lot faster, theres less people in your way (you just go around them quicker i suppose) and when people see your face, they freak out and pull off to the side of the road... oh and you dont stop at the optional stop signs or stoplights, and police cant quite catch up either... but if and when you get pulled over, just tell the cop that your boyfriend broke up with you, that usually works... tell them something dramatic so they'll let you off with a warning...

if i had a terminal illness and i was going to die next week, id read Traitor and then id get into a high speed car chase on the highway, that would be a fun way to go.

8. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    {start rant }driving like a fool is not a joke or cool . i can say that if you have ever had somebody you care for involved in a serious car accident you would not be talking like that. I hope you manage to learn a lesson or two about driving and human life before it costs you more then you are willing to pay. {end rant}

9. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Man, if I could Force-picture the accident victims I've witnessed in my short life, no one would ever drive again.....I certainly don't drive unless I really have to.

10. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    I have seen some nasty accidents, from pics in masterdrive and from my first responder course

11. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    We had this thing about driving safe and not drinking, i think it was called DRIVESMART. anyway, they recreate an accident in the front of our school, call in the firedepartment and everything, and then afterwards they show us horrifing pictures of people dead and killed in car accidents. We also had the Trama nurses come and show us pictures of People killed in car accidents THEY ARE REALLY GORY. i had to leave it was so sickening. they literally scare you not into drinking and driving. Yuck.

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I worked as an EMT for a while, and believe me, you don't want me to talk about a lot of the cases I was called on.

13. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    where'd you work as an EMT?

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Long before you ever understood what Star Wars was, Swomz. It was 10 years ago.

15. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    back when swomz was wearing huggies. lol

16. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I don't like to drive pissed off around here, there's too many people on the road. Back home I would go driving at night to relax after I'd had a hard day or was pissed off b/c it's just you and the road...hardly anyone else on the highway at night in kansas. And I wasn't like driving superfast or crazy or anything, just driving...it was relaxing.

17. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    Long before you ever understood what Star Wars was, Swomz. It was 10 years ago. <---actually i DID know what Star Wars was 10 years ago, and I did understand it, so HAH

18. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Yeah, JD. what is there to do in plain, boring, Kansas?

19. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    now miccu he just said go drive around.

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Swomz, please you were what, 3?

21. StarBlazer

Dec 2, 2001
    I was 5! My dad used to make me watch the trilogy with him, and I wasn't really into it then, but I remember asking him if they would turn black-and-white when they got older (time passed). You know, like the old black-and-white pictures. I guess I knew it would become an obsession later, and I was worried it would turn black and white! 8-}

*SB*

22. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    lol at SB thats funny black and white.

23. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    miccu resea: driving around is somethin YOU can't do HERE....so whatchu talkin 'bout willis?!

was that supposed to be a pun? plain kansas?

24. StarBlazer

Dec 2, 2001
    I had to drive with an instructor for 3 hours today, and at the end, he had me take the driving test. I passed! Now, when I'm 16, I don't have to take a test in any form! :D

*SB*

25. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    CONGRATS, SB!!!!!! The roads will never be the same! Yu gonna get yur permit to drive the bus?! FLOL!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.