main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Watto's Swap Shop on Feb. 3rd!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    We are having a fun event down here in Norfolk, VA. February 3rd @ 1:00 - 4:00 PM.

We are going to have a Star Wars swap called "Watto's Swap Shop". Bring anything Star Wars or materials to make anything Star Wars that you might be tired of, because one mans junk is another mans treasure. You can Buy, Sell or trade at this event. It should be a lot of fun. The swap meet will be from 1:00 - 4:00. After the swap meet we are going to go next door to this great little restaurant called Granby North.

Here is the address:

East Coast Bicycles
    9605 Granby Street
    Norfolk, Va 23503

Contact a Guild Member for any questions.

2. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Emails and reminders will go out this week for this great event.

3. Qevdar

Qevdar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2007
    I think this is going to be fun event! It was a pleasure meeting trhe guys from the 501st aat the Toys R Us event in NOvember, and am excited to see everyone again!!

Have safe trips down!!

Patrick

4. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    The date is getting closer and we will be having fun. So hope to see everyone there.

5. Jedi_Jim1674

Jedi_Jim1674 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007
    Who can bring tables? I plan on bringing one. There is alot of space to spread out your stuff so empty out those attics, and shovel out those closets cause its swappin' time! Anyone who can bring a table for their stuff please do so. And please post an RSVP sometime within the next 48 hours before the swap so we can have a head count. Anyone binging food? I'll bring sodas. Everyone is welcome even if you don't have anything to trade. Please come by and hang out.
    Jim
    TK1674

6. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks for coming eveyone, that was a awesome time.
    I really enjoyed everthing.

7. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Thanks to everyone who made this event a complete success. It seems everyone had a goodtime and we look forward to seeing and meeting with everyone again.

THANKS

Sithspawn

8. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Yes, it was very good seeing everyone. Thanks to everyone who helped with the logistics and organization. Thanks to all those who contributed to the "Scott Rose fund".

Special thanks to all those people from up north who drove down for the day to spend some of their time with us!

9. Jedi_Jim1674

Jedi_Jim1674 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007
    Congratulations to our leadership for putting together an awesome event. Special thanks to Mike for letting everyone use his space at his new shop, and being a great host. We could not have done it without you buddy. Thanks to Pat for helping everyone find their way around and setting up all our junk. How many times did you run up and down the stairs? Tony, thankyou for being a positive force in your new guild position. You are a true motivator and clearly "a great asset." Oh and thas for the coffee run. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks to everyone who came out, hung out, and gave out on Saturday. It was a success in every way. New friendships were made, and old ones rekindled. All in the name of friends, family, and Star Wars.

10. Qevdar

Qevdar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2007
    Not that I was counting, but I ran up and down those stairs about 20 times..I'm not bitter about it or anything? Yeah Tony!! Thanks for the coffeee run!!

This was truly a great event!! Can't wait for the next one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.