main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai
    Chakra Training, Ninja Academy

Yoshio gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "To answer your question, yes there is a difference in between just standing or walking to feeling your chakra flowing through you. Itâ??s sort of like a tingling sensation and when you focus on the area that you want to apply the chakra too, in this case your feet, then your chakra will draw toward them. This will allow you to be able to run up the tree."

Okay...well, that was KINDA what it felt like when she was climbing trees..but she used her hands. This time, it would be just feet. She saw another student, a girl fall down, and she glaced back at her tree.

â??Why donâ??t you go ahead and try it. Remember look inside of yourself , you will sense the two energies swirling inside you. You need to have them come together by calming yourself down, allowing the nerves or any other feeling to go away. Once that is done you will feel the energies as one, then when you focus on your feet it will give the chakra a direction to be your focal point."

"Cho-tana smiled. "Yes, Yoshio Sensei.." she replied and then walked over towards her tree. She touched it for a few moments, and then walked backwards from the tree. As she did, she began to focus, ignoring the others around her. She did not look around, or anyplace else, except her tree. While she did, she thought of her feet. Soon, she began to feel her toes and then her feet tingle. She didnt look down at them, but instead continued to look at the tree.

Then suddenly she took off, like on of the deer in her forest. She ran towards the tree as fast as she could, and when she got close, she launched herself into the air, and onto the tree.

Her feet really began to feel funny now, as she ran. It took her a moment to notice that she was running ON the tree. She was about 15' up, when her brain started screaming at her..
    /Your' doing it!! Your running up the tree!!..You're really../

Uh-oh!

Cho-tana's excitement got the best of her, and she felt herself loosing contact. She quickly leaned forward, and slashed at the tree. That done, she then quickly flipped and grabbed a tree limb. Like a monkey, she swung down, using the tree limbs to help her down, and then she jumped to the ground.

STUPID! She stomped her foot in frustration. She was doing it..but had gotten too excited. She needed to get higher.

She heard the Sensei say to another student,
    "Fantastic Nyuubai, you really got that down pact.!"

Cho-tana looked back at her tree once more. She took a few steps back. She stared at the top of her tree. She paused a few moments, and then once more, took off, running for all she was worth towards the tree. She leaped from the ground, and starting running. She didnt think about how far up she had to go, or anything else. She just concentrated on her feet, trying to make the same sensation come to them again, just as she did with her hands, and earlier.

Cho-tana was concentrating so much, she didnt even noticed she had passed her first marker. She kept going, thinking nothing but her feet.

She got passed the halfway point, and was heading for the top quarter of the tree, when she suddenly realized how tired she felt.

NO!

She pushed that thought out of her head, as she continued to scramble towards the top.

She leaned forward, and once more using her knife, she slashed at the tree, as she felt herself starting to slide backwards slowly.

NO! NO! NO!

For a few moments, she felt like she was running in place, as she could see the top of the tree. She could almost....

"ARRRGH!"

Cho-tana felt herself loosing her footing with the tree. And from THIS height, it would definitely be painful, if she hit the ground. She kicked out, and reached out with her hands. One hand grabbed a limb, as she used her momentum, to swing herself onto the branch.

Safe for the moment, she looked at her new mark.

It was much higher than the first one had been. Not the top of the tree, but it was in reach. She had almost touched it.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"We've managed to apprehend the thief and recover the scroll, however in the process we lost Yuki. The thief crushed him with a powerful earth style jutsu, much like the ones from those thieves from the Fire Temple raids about twenty years back. Kenji took it upon himself to return Yuki's body himself. As for the thief we've handed him over to Ibiki for interrogation." Chenzura said walking up to Shikamaru's side. "During the mission however I did start losing it, when I saw what he was planning to do to Yuki and the others I lost it, I nearly fried the thief. I promise I won't let my emotions get the better of me next time." He added with a bow, he was ashamed at his behavior on the field, he wasn't even quite sure why it happened. "Is there anything else you require from us Hokage-sama?" he asked standing straight up again.

TAG: Hokage, Zurui, Osuka

3. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Grounds

Jiraiya wiped his face. He was now laughing. Both at his success and the pain from his fall. It was a strange thing to laugh at one?s own pain, but it made sense to Jiraiya. He had fallen so hard, it was humorous in his eyes. He straightened up and tested his back and arms. Nothing broken. He took a step forward and glanced at his feet. His left leg was bleeding pretty heavily, but he was alright.

?Thanks? uh??

Jiraiya looked to the boy for some help, he hadn?t a clue who the kid was. They were roughly the same size, but the boy looked younger. Jiraiya extended his hand, to be shaken.

Tag: Whill

4. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    IC: Hlaalu Eno

?Keep at it Eno, you?re dong extremely well.? Eno heard Yoshio's compliment. He turned around and smiled.

Eno faced his tree again. He concentrated and swiftly moved up the tree. He was going his farthest now than before. He was going to make it. Actually, no he wasn't. Crap, he thought. He slashed his kunia near top of the tree and jumped in the air. He fell down but managed to land on both his hands. He sprang with his hands and landed on his feet. What a fall, he thought to himself.

He looked at where he made his mark. 23 feet. Nice. Only a few more feet go.

TAG: Everyone

5. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    IC: Hashimoto Nyuubai

Chakra Training , Ninja Academy

Hashimoto gave his sensei a sideways glance, smiling beneath his rebreather as his squinty lavender eyes almost closed. His focus quickly turned back to that of Jiraiya and his head tilted downward to the hand being seemingly offered to him. A long hesitant moment and Hashimoto placed his tanned hand in the lighter hand of the younger ninja and spoke, his voice both muffled and rasped from the rebreather he wore. "Hashimoto Nyuubai," He filled in the blank for the blonde ninja, seeing as though not many students knew of him.

Despite this, he had taken the time to recognize a few of the students, one in particular, a rather cute girl who was asking Yoshio-sensei some questions about chakra control. Oddly enough, she wanted to do the exercises barefoot, and deep down, Nyuubai wanted to know why. He released Jiraiya's hand and pointed to the girl. "Her," He directed his comment to Jiraiya, standing next to him, almost as if they had been friends for years. "Do you know her?" His voice conveyed his vague interest in her, but the rebreather paahed with every breath he took, and his straw hat and cloak almost made him a slightly imposing figure.

TAG: Jiraiya/Cho-tana/Sensei/Students

6. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Grounds

Nyuubai spoke in his deeply off-putting voice about some 'her'. Jiraiya spun on the spot. He was quite eager to help out his new found friend. At least, he hoped they would be friends.

?Her, who??

Jiraiya followed Nyuubai?s hand and found a girl that he had come to identify as Cho-tana. Truly, that was nearly all he knew of her and he conveyed as much.

?I know her name is Cho-tana, but not much else. I haven?t seen her around the village much. We could go and talk to her, if you want.?

Tag: Whill, Ktala

7. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008

The rebreather on Nyuubai's mouth continues its tsst paah with every breath he took, nodding slowly in understanding. Was it that easy? Just go up and talk to her? He shook his head to stave off the thought of embarrassing himself and turned his lavender eyes to Jiraiya for a moment. Within that brief instance, Hashimoto knew that he couldn't pursue a girl, not when he hadn't even achieved the rank of Genin. However, he came up with a mild, if not a lame excuse. "She is in the middle of training. Is it really right to interrupt her?"

"Baka," He thumped himself inwardly and turned his gaze back to the girl. Not even the son of the Hokage knew about her, and that made Cho-tana and Nyuubai at about the same level in social relations. Perhaps he could offer her some advice? No, why would she want his advice? He was just some strange non-native to Konoha, training to be a Leaf Ninja. No one knew him, no one liked him (that he knew of) and making friends was difficult enough. With a slow step forward, he turned his gaze back to Jiraiya.

"We should tsst paah introduce ourselves," He said with a smile, although it was hidden beneath the mask itself. His eyes were the only part of his face able to convey emotion.

TAG: Jiraiya/Cho-tana/Sensei/Students

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

?Very good Tatsuya, you got the hang of it.? Tatusya heard from below as he caught his breath and held on for dear life to the top of the tree. He didn't have this down nearly as well as he would like. But at least now that he'd mastered running up the side of the tree, he could begin practicing on perhaps walking on it. His goal wouldn't be to reach the top, but to be able to do what Yoshio sensei had shown them.

Taking his time, he noticed the other students steadily making their way towards the top. It wasn't long before he realized just how tired that short bit of concentrated chakra usage had made him. That was another thing he would need to work on. Conservation of energy would be key in battle and missions. If he expelled too much chakra he would endanger himself and his comrades. Making his way to the ground, he shook his head. He still had a good deal of chakra left, but this had winded him. He'd need to develop himself further, become stronger, more powerful.

Pocketing his kunai, he gathered his focus again and this time just slowly stepped to the tree. He tentatively gathered the data he needed on what would be needed to stick but not push or slide. He did this tentative gesture at least five times with each foot, making sure to memorize the feeling of the foot sticking to the tree. When he was sure he was ready, he began to slowly walk up the tree towards the first mark he'd made. Casually reaching that area, he turned and made his way to the underside of the branch he'd pulled himself onto not fifteen minutes earlier.

This was a new sensation for Tatsuya, walking upside down. It made the whole world look different and unique. "Wow." he whispered as his focus was lost and he found himself slipping. Without anything to hold onto, and without anything to grab, all he could do was twist so that he didn't fall onto his head. Landing on his back with an audible thud, he just laid there staring at the branch. Once again he'd just lost focus and slipped. The dull pain that flooded his back actually amused him more than it hurt. Here he was, had made it to the top of the tree and back down without falling once. Yet when he tried practicing on his own, the first thing he did was fall down. As the comedy of his mistake hit him, he couldn't help but stay on his back and laugh at himself.

TAG: Sensei/Students

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

Cho-tana was resting now, watching as some of the other students game it a run. She looked at her tree once more. They she really need to run that far before she went up it? She started walking towards the tree. As she did, she noticed a few boys looking towards her. One of them, she had noticed early...mainly because he wore a hat and something over his face that made strange sounds. For some reason, she thought of water, when she looked at him. The other boy..wasnt he the son of the Hokage? She pretty much stayed to herself, but she kinda remembered hearing some of the other kids talk about him.

So...why were they staring at her? She offered them both a quick smile, as she walked towards her tree. She then quickly looked away, trying not to blush. She walked over, until she was about 10 feet from the tree. She took a small run towards the tree, and then leaped.

OOH! That was much better! Cho-tana decided, as she felt the tingle in her toes and feet. She scampered up quickly, and reached her mark. Encouraged, she kept going...coming soo close....

But she was tired now, and felt herself slipping once more. OH SPIT! She quickly marked her tree, and then started a slow slide/walk down its bark. She hunched down, leaning back towards the trunk of the tree, as she made it the last few feet down, and then jumped back off. She then looked over at her new mark, while tucking her kunai back in her belt.

Not the top. But better. And she was tired now. Concentrating your chakra into one tiny spot was harder than she thought it would be. She stooped down next to her tree, leaning against it...her clothing blending her into the same colors of the tree. She didnt pay it any attention as she now watched the other students. She was concentrating on the feeling she felt, when she worked her Chakra that way. She wanted to remember every detail of it. She then looked over to see if the two boys were looking at her again. Maybe she should go over and say hi? She wiggled her toes in the grass, while she played with a loose strand of hair. She didnt know if she wanted to go over or not, so she tried not to stare at them, while she simply waited to see what would happen. After all, what does one say to the son of the current Hokage? ....

Maybe if she was lucky, she would find out...

TAG: Jiraiya/Hashimoto/Sensei/Students

10. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sato Manami

Manami returned to the bottom of the tree after another attempt to pass her previous marker. The encouragement that had came from Yoshio sensei had helped to spur her on and she had managed to reach around 21 feet. But she was beginning to feel herself tiring, the use of chakra could wear one out with prolonged use. Stepping back from the tree so she could rest for a moment, she watched her fellow students tackle the task. As she scanned the students making their way up the trees, her eyes caught sight of the Uchiha boy, slowly walking up the trunk of his tree. She realized that although she knew which clan he was from, she did not yet know his name. But it was the first day of training and it was hard to remember or recall so many names all at once.

In an impressive display, he did exactly what the sensei did and stood upside down on a branch. But then he became unstuck from the tree and began falling! The height he had fell from had been much higher than she had fell from, and he hit the ground with an audible thud landing on his back. Manami gasped and jogged over to him. Was he hurt? But as she got closer, she noticed he was lying there laughing! She stood over him, a concerned look on her face.

"Um, Are you alright Uchiha-Kun? That was a nasty fall"

TAG: Tatsuya/Students/Sensei

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: The three ninja update first. Academy update will come hopefully tomorrow if i get time.

[i][b]The Hokage?s Office, Konoha[/b][/i]

The Hokage listened as [b]Chenzura[/b] gave his report. "We've managed to apprehend the thief and recover the scroll, however in the process we lost Yuki. The thief crushed him with a powerful earth style jutsu, much like the ones from those thieves from the Fire Temple raids about twenty years back. Kenji took it upon himself to return Yuki's body himself. As for the thief we've handed him over to Ibiki for interrogation."

?Ibiki will definitely get something out of him, he is a master at interrogations. He knows how to put fear into people.? [b]Shikamaru[/b] said looking straight at [b]Naruto[/b] The Hokage nodded in agreement at the statement. He really wanted to know the answers now, but knew that he had to wait till Ibiki found something.

As Naruto was thinking, Chenzura quietly walked up to the side of Shikamaru. He looked a bit solemn, at first Naruto thought it was because they lost Yuki.

"During the mission however I did start losing it, when I saw what he was planning to do to Yuki and the others I lost it, I nearly fried the thief. I promise I won't let my emotions get the better of me next time." Chenzura added with a bow.

Naruto understood what it was like to let emotions get in the way. Time and time again, he was a hot head. He always charged in on things without thinking. It took many hard lessons for him to get out of that habit. It was something that Naruto can look back on and know that he has changed for the better. He was still emotional, but he thought of the village first now, and not his own agenda. It is something that can get a whole team killed.

?I understand how you feel Chenzura, it?s good to try and master your emotions to a certain point. Were human after all, we make mistakes. ? he reassured Chenzura.

"Is there anything else you require from us Hokage-sama?"

?Yes, you three may join us as we head over to Interrogations.?

Chenzura, [b]Zurui[/b] and [b]Osuka[/b] followed Naruto and Shikamaru as they went down to interrogations to see the progress of the questioning of the Rock Ninja. They entered a building that was patrolled by [b]Anbu[/b] personnel. From there they entered a balcony where they could view the proceedings that was being held below.

[b]Ibiki[/b] stared into the Rock ninja?s eyes. It was one of his fear tactics to get him to talk. It appeared to not be working. ?So you don?t want to talk, well maybe pain will make talk then.?

Then the room changed. Naruto realized it was a genjutsu. Instead of sitting in a chair dark empty room, the Rock ninja was hanging from a ceiling, his hands and legs were spread out while tied with wires. Swords and knives were swirling all around ready to hit it?s target.?

?Noooo this isn?t real, its not real only genjutsu.? screamed Toru as a knife stabbed him in the arm. Weapons kept swirling around and hitting Toru in various spots, none vital at moment. A voice rang out within the room. ?Tell us what we want to know. This can all stop, if not then you will be tortured to death.?

The tortured continued longer than anyone thought. The Rock ninja was not someone that easily gave in to torture. Just as Naruto guessed, the ninja?s limit was coming to an end. Bloodied with several weapons pierced within his body the Rock ninja gave up.

?Ok, I will tell you what I know, which isn?t much.? He screamed while he was in pain. Ibiki didn?t release the genjutsu but he did stop the weapons from continuing to swirl around its target. It was for reassurances if the Rock ninja wasn?t going to talk.

?My name is [b]Fukui Toru[/b], Im from the [b]Village Hidden in the Rock[/b]. I was sent here to retrieve the Sacred Scroll of Sealing, so I may revive my clan and village.?

?Who sent you?? Ibiki demanded.

?I only had a note, it said it was from the head of my village the [b]Tsuchikage[/b], That?s all I know I swear.? Toru cried out still in pain f

12. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka Arino
    Leaf village, Interrogation room

He stood watching the torture. He'd seen a lot of gruesom things in battle, but doing this to a helpless soldeir seemed wrong. However he knew it was the way it needed to be and wasn't actualy hurt.

Naruto turned to the three, informing them of their next mission. To go undercover to the Rock village. He thought for a minute, considering the fact that somebody might notice three completely new ninja in the village. He had a suggestion, turning to Naruto sama he spoke " I think we could take advantage of our little prisoner. Perhaps one of us could transform into him and impersonate him to try to uncover the true motive of the Rock village." He leaned on the small fencing on the balcony."Perhaps he could also gain the identies of two other ninja from the village so that they may all pass unnoticed."

He's used to performing missions such as these. So he knew what they entailed, which is why he always lets out a deep sigh everytime he's assigned one. They can be such pains, he really hated all the variables. Ninja in the invading party would have to have somme proficiency in the dominant style of the village if nessecary. Masking their appearance.

But it was a direct order, so he'd have to accept.

TAG: Nartuo, Kenji, Zurui, CHenzura

13. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Tatsumaki Chenzura

"Yes sir. I'll leave for my house to make the necessary preparations." Chenzura said. "I would also like to know if you plan to call in help from Sunagakure. Lord Kazekage could be helpful in this situation, both of our countries border that of Lord Tsuchikage. If he's planning an attack we may need the Hidden Sand's help. I'm not saying that we ask them to go in, just help keep an eye on any border activity." he added. The last thing he wanted was a repeat of the last mission, if they could get aid from the Wind Country that would improve the chances of success.

TAG: GM

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

Tatsuya was still lying on the ground, laughing at his own mistake, when a face came into his view. It was the that girl from before, the one the with the amazing red hair, and she was standing over him now with this concerned look on her face.

"Um, Are you alright Uchiha-Kun? That was a nasty fall." she asked him, the same concern in her voice.

Tatsuya suddenly felt himself blushing again and he rolled over onto his front before standing up really quick. "Y..yeah, I'm fine." he said with a smile, too embarrassed to look her in the face. "I was just laughing at my lack of concentration was all." Finally getting the nerve to look her in the face, he held out his hand. "Thanks for asking if I was okay, though. My name's Uchiha Tatsuya. But I've never really liked being formal, so you can just call me Tatsuya." he finished, still with a smile.

TAG: Manami/Sensei/Students

15. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Grounds

Jiraiya smiled at Nyuubai. He was clearly interested in this girl. It was amusing to Jiraiya, but he knew it was rude to laugh at another?s internal struggles. He nodded short head bobs and turned on his toes. He glanced back at his friend and waved him over.

?Well, come on, if you are.?

Jiraiya turned back and marched pointedly towards Cho-tana. He smiled sweetly at the girl and stood in front of her. Realizing he was grinning like an idiot, Jiraiya toned it down to a smile that seemed to tug at his lips. He assumed it was a cute thing to do.

?Hello, there. I?m Uzumaki Jiraiya, but formalities were never my forte, so you can call me, simply, Jiraiya. Who are you??

Tag: Ktala and Whill

16. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008

Hashimoto looked up quickly as his new acquaintance had already stepped quickly towards the girl, Cho-tana. For a moment, he blinked and felt embarrassed for not moving sooner, picking up whatever pieces of his calm and cool self and began his walk towards her as well. Jiraiya had seemed eager to meet this girl as well, and although Hashimoto wasn't one to be suspicious of people, he wondered if Jiraiya liked her too. Again, this is where he thought status mattered: the son of the Hokage and some girl of unknown origin. Maybe, this was a bad idea.

He walked slowly behind Jiraiya, surprisingly catching up in no time. Nyuubai knew he was one of the eldest in their class, and knew that he was just as spry and as quick as the other students. His rebreather hissed as he took a breath and stood almost directly beside the son of the Hokage, who was so damned forward with the new girl that Nyuubai's eyes went white and he restrained the urge to thwack him upside the head. Instead, he clenched his fist at his side, hidden beneath his cloak as he tipped his hat back, revealing his shaded, lavender eyes.

"Hashimoto Nyuubai," He said, allowing his breathing to calm itself, the gentle tsst paah relaxing to a paah puuh. He blushed, and although a small portion of his cheeks showed through the mask over his mouth, it still showed. He straightened his posture as his heart beat faster. Was he really this nervous over meeting a girl? He wasn't entirely sure, but there was something he felt he could relate to in Cho-tana. Whatever it was, he hoped she would give him the chance to find out.

TAG: Cho-tana/Jiraiya/Sensei/Students

17. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003

Manami took a small step back as the boy scrambled to his feet quickly. He had his back to her. She hoped he hadn't upset him in some way.

"Y..yeah, I'm fine. I was just laughing at my lack of concentration was all"

He then turned around to face her and held out his hand in greeting

"Thanks for asking if I was okay, though. My name's Uchiha Tatsuya. But I've never really liked being formal, so you can just call me Tatsuya."

?Oh, Alright?

Manami smiled warmly as she shook his hand. He seemed to be a friendly and approachable person. And he was smiling too which made her feel a bit more at ease while making his acquaintance

?Its nice too meet you Tatsuya. My name is Sato Manami.

TAG: Tatsuya/Sensei/Students

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

As Cho-tana tried to decide if maybe she should wave or something, she noticed with a shock that they seemed to be making there way towards her. She quickly slipped on her shoes, when the Hokage's son, turned to wave at his friend. She tried not to be too noticeable as they made their way towards her. There were no doubts they were heading towards her now, and she tried not to look to nervous when they walked up to her.

The first boy marched straight towards Cho-tana. He smiled sweetly at the girl and stood in front of her. Why was he grinning so hard!? She smiled back, as he toned down his own smile. The other boy, the one with the thing over his face quickly caught up.

"Hello, there. I'm Uzumaki Jiraiya, but formalities were never my forte, so you can call me, simply, Jiraiya. Who are you?"

Cho-tana nearly melted. Did the Hokage's son, just say it was ok to call him simply Jiraiya?! And no clan mentions either. He seemed to be much nicer than she believed he would be. That was nice to know. Before she could stumble with an answer, the other boy spoke up. He tipped his hat back, revealing his shaded, lavender eyes.

"Hashimoto Nyuubai," He said, his machine making a very gentle sound. Cho-tana noticed that he had the nicest color eyes she had ever seen. He even blushed a bit, and she found that nice also. She made a formal gesture.

She looked at both guys and realized, she had yet to say anything.

"Hello. I am Cho-tana Hakkai. Nice to meet the both of you." She said with a smile. She then looked down for a moment, making herself stop the blush she felt was growing. She quickly looked back up at the pair.

"How are you doing with your trees?" she asked, suddenly not having anything to say to the pair. Perhaps with a bit of prompting, she would find out why they walked over to her.

She offered another small smile, as she waited for their response.

19. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008

She had a nice voice, a really nice voice. He stood silent for a long moment, giving a sideways glance to Jiraiya and realized he had been posed a question. The only sound was a gentle rasp as his rebreather resumed its tsst paah sound. His lavender eyes turned back to his tree with his body remaining still and his eyes slowly slid, almost eerily back to lock onto Cho-tana. "I um... hit the top on the first shot." He said, trying to be modest, but how modest could one be around the son of the Hokage and members of prominent Ninja clans. As far as he knew, there was Uzumaki, Hyuga, Uchiha, and Inuzuka among them, and each had their own special techniques he was sure of it.

Before he let the thoughts get the best of him, he noticed his cheeks were hot with a blush as he tipped his hat downward to conceal his face in the shade it provided. If anything, it made his eyes stand out more as the sun glinted through the treetops. Hashimoto gave Cho-tana a smile, but the fool forgot his mouth was behind a rebreather and he suddenly felt stupider for making the attempt. He wanted to bail, even though he wanted desperately to talk to her, Nyuubai was certain he'd make a fool of himself.

"How are tsst you doing with your tree paah?" He asked, as if to continue their little discussion, his eyes glancing back to his new friend. Perhaps if he was lucky he would be in a squad with one of them, or if he was luckier, even both of them. He shook his head at the thought and focused himself on the conversation between his new "friends".

20. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

"Its nice too meet you Tatsuya. My name is Sato Manami." the girl responded as she shook his hand.

Not really knowing what to do, and needing to suppress yet another blush at her warm smile, Tatsuya chose to be a tad formal, and bowed slightly as he said, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Straightening his back again, he looked around at the trees to make sure that today's excercises weren't over before he asked, "How are you doing with your training today?" He paused, "If you don't mind my asking, that is."

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cho-tana Hakkai

"How are you doing with your trees?" she asked, suddenly not having anything to say to the pair. Perhaps with a bit of prompting, she would find out why they walked over to
    her.

She offered another small smile, as she waited for their response. At first, no one responded, and she looked down, as she could hear the sound of the boys machine. A breathing machine of some time, she guessed. She looked up, and saw the boy who introduced himself as Hashimoto moved his lavender eyes back to his tree with his body remaining still and his eyes slowly slid, almost eerily back to lock onto Cho-tana. "I um... hit the top on the first shot."

She really liked his eyes. She pushed a stray lock of hair from her own green eyes, as she game him another smile. She noticed that he suddenly tipped his hat downward, as if he was hiding his face. But his eyes were still noticeable. He looked slightly embarrassed about something, so Cho spoke up quickly. "Thats very good, I'm glad." she said. She wasnt worried about being competitive. Not on the first day. There would be plenty of time for that. The boy with the colorful eyes spoke up.

"How are tsst you doing with your tree paah?" He asked, his machine making gentle sounds. Cho-tana pouted slightly, as she looked back at her tree, looking at the highest mark so far. "Well...im not ALL the way to the top...yet. But I think I understand the principle better now. Im just kind of tired right now. Im sure next time, I will make it all the way to the top." She then offered a slightly embarrassed smile. "Its definitely different, focusing your chakra on one tiny spot...as opposed to several, or a big area." she stated, looking back at the guys. She resisted the urge to fudge with her long hair. All the tree climbing had made it knot she had tied it in, loose, but it was holding for now. She would wait, until class was dismissed to fix it.
    Most of the students had short hair. The girl with red hair, at least hers was down to her shoulders. Cho had much longer hair, not that anyone could tell right now.

She then wiggled a foot. "I know you guys probably know more, but is the first day of class, what you expected?" she asked, giving a grin.

22. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003

Manami watched as Tatsuya bowed his head slightly and say it was a pleasure to meet her too. Straightening up again, he gazed around at the trees. "Such a polite boy!" She thought "I don't fully understand why the hokages son seemed to have such animosity towards him earlier" A question from Tatsuya brought her out of her thoughts

"How are you doing with your training today?...If you don't mind my asking, that is." Manami found herself going red in slight embarrassment as she remembered the falling and the sniggering from her first attempt. She looked at the ground coyly. "Oh, um, It's going okay I guess. I have not managed to reach the top of the tree yet, but..." She looked up again, a cheerful determined look on her face "I'll just have to keep at it and keep practicing!"

TAG: Tatsuya/Sensei/Students

23. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Uzumaki Jiraiya
    Ninja Academy, Grounds

Jiraiya shook his head.

?I had assumed that we would be spending the day indoors. My father wouldn?t tell me anything??

Jiraiya stopped short. He didn?t want to bring up his father now and seem like he was bragging. He was fine with bragging about doing better at a task, but boasting his ancestry seemed unfair and rude. It was not as if the other students could control who their parents were. Jiraiya changed the subject.

?Have either of you had any other training??

Tag: Whill and Ktala

24. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008

Nyuubai blushed as she gave him slight praise and listened intently to Cho-tana as she spoke, really enjoying the sound of her voice. If he were able to muster the boldness to do so, he'd request just to hear about any mundane task she performed that day just to hear the elegant swirling breeze that Hashimoto considered her sweet voice. He heard Jiraiya next to him respond to her question about the first day of class and he looked between the two of them momentarily. "I tssk never knew what to expect today. I look forward to the rest of our training paak." Although it never occurred to him until now, Nyuubai wondered if his appearance was offsetting to the other students, or perhaps the fact he chose to wear an unnecessary item over his mouth bothered them. To be honest, it actually worried Nyuubai.

The Jiraiya posed a question that struck Hashimoto in the heart, asking about any formal training just out of the blue. Though it wasn't intentional, as Jiraiya couldn't have known, it struck a chord with Nyuubai. "My tssssk kah father trained me... since youth oooosss." Hashimoto stated, his lavender eyes saddening slightly, his hat no longer concealing them as he thought back to that awful day when the Hidden Rock shinobi sunk their vessel and left them for dead out at sea. He wanted to shake off the thought, but it almost seemed impossible. "I lived my whole life on a ship paaak until recently. It's..." He thought long and hard, turning his head upward to look at the sky as a slow realization dawned.

"Refreshing. To think about it." Nyuubai's rebreather continues to rasp as his head lowered, and although his voice and tone sounded more relaxed, his muscles were tense and his hands were shaking. His eyes still clutched firm to the sadness of the memory, and neither one of them knew what his case was. He wasn't here to share the tragic story, as they had been heard before just from the pasts of different individuals, and he wouldn't ever burden his teammates or classmates with the trials and travails of his life.

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Uchiha Tatsuya
    Ninja Academy

Tatsuya noticed that the girl's face became slightly red and she began to glance at the ground in a reserved manner after he'd asked his question. He immediately felt that he shouldn't have asked that question, all he wanted to know was if she was enjoying the academy. He'd probably phrased it the wrong way, as he was always doing that whenever he met new people.

"Oh, um, It's going okay I guess. I have not managed to reach the top of the tree yet, but..." she began and Tatsuya's stomach lurched a little in guilt. He wondered if his she'd noticed his success and was now embarrassed to admit that she hadn't reached the top. He didn't want that, and for the first time he actually wished he hadn't had any prior training, that he was just learning the basics like everyone else. If only they could've seen how much he'd failed at home while trying to learn the control needed for the Great Fireball Technique. Needless to say, it hadn't been great at all. Or fiery for that matter. Tatsuya was pleasantly surprised to see her raise her face in a sign of determination, but still cheerful, and finish, "I'll just have to keep at it and keep practicing!"

Tatsuya smiled in return, glad to see that she had determination. It was essential to being a good ninja, and his father had stressed that to him at an early age. "That's right," he replied, "And with determination like that, I'm sure you'll be a great ninja."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.